Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Vote_lcapKarakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Voting_barKarakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Vote_lcapKarakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Voting_barKarakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)   Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:44 am

Carrying a over-sized speaker to a wodden stage Kurai was excited for doing this. She also volenteered for this & was bored as ever. She was up first to sing, & she was excited about it. She remembered someone asking her to sing a ceirtain song, she did not like it much, because she knew it cussed alot, but it was kinda like she could fit her voice in with it. She didn't just want to stand there on the stand emotionless & scared, she wanted to have some fun. Gasping slightly for breath as she sat the large speaker to the stage Haru casme behind her holding the cord of a microphone in his mouth & easly scaled her then dropping it hear the speeker after he was on her shoulder. Climbing up the stage a man geve her a single paper & the requested song that she was to sing.

Stuffing it in her pocket she began pushing the speaker to where it was needed to be. & before she knew it afew large TVs were set on each side of where the croud was supposed to be. She blushed lightly out of enbaressment noticeing how many people was going to be there, afew were allready arriveing in cars for early spots.

About a hour from this the croud was swollen as a majorly hurt bruse. A man tapped her shoulder slighlty handing her the micophone & clicking it on after that. She looked at the TV screens & read what was on it blushing lightly from the large croud. Even then her voice was still happy & preppy to where it almost didn't show that. "Hello & Welcome to the Karakura town Kareoke party!" she announced into the microphone. "We will need afew more minuntes before we get started, so everyone find your spots & we will start as soon as possible!" afterwards she clicked off the microphone & walked behind the curtain where everyone else was hideing getting their makeup ready, hair, everything. She plainly wore a light blue shirt with Karakura town's baseball team on it & short black shorts dropping the the top of her knees. She was only wereing flip flops because she had to hurry to be on time to help out with it.

Walking over to the small fride getting a bottle of water a man tapped her shoulder again saying, "Uhm, Kurai, were done & ready.." she sighed gently opening the bottle & takeing a big gulp from it before she placed the cap on it & said, "Ok then, Don't blame me if I run off of the stage though." afterwards she tapped the side of her head softly with her knuckles before she placed the bottle of water ona small table then came out from the curtains takeing the small paper from her pocket & reading what was on it, "I was asked to play this song from a young woman named Rosealie, to a young boy.." she stopped a second snickering lightly from the name then continued trying not to look to the croud "James." after she said this the croud began laughing slightly full of teenagers from the highschool that knew the two & knew what the song was going to be about. She cleared her voice waveing behind her head slightly motioning for them to turn on the music. She was able to do it because many of her freinds were out there to cheer her on. So, she knew that she could do it.

Soon the music ran off & quickly she cought up with the very beging starting to sing the lyrics off of the TV screens fitting almost perfectly with the right voice:

"Hey Hey! You You! I don't like your girlfreind!
No Way! No Way! I think you need a new one~!
Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girl freind!
Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me.
No way, No way! You know it's not a secret!
Hey! Hey! You! You! I want to be your girlfreind!
-
Your so fine I want you mine, your so delicious!
I think about you all the time your so addictive.
Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright?
Don't pretend I think you know, I'm damn precious,
& hell yea I'm the motherf***ing princess!
I can tell you like me too & you know I'm right!
-
~She's like, so whatever. You can do, so much better!
I think we should get together now! & that's what everyone's talking about!
-
Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfreind!
No way! No way! I think you need a new one~
Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfreind!
Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me~
No way! No way! you know it's not a secret!
-
I can see the way, I can see the way you look at me,
& even when you look away I know you think of me!
I know you talk about me all the time again & again!
So come over here, tell me what I wanna hear!
Better yet make your girlfriend dissapear!
I don't want to hear you say her name ever again~
Cause, she's like, So whatever!
You can do, so much better!
I think we should get together now!
& that's what everyone's talking about!
-
Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlsfriend!
No way, No way! I think you need a new one!
Hey! Hey! You! You! I know that you like me!
No way,. No way! You know it's not a secret!
-
In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger~
Cause I can, cause I can do it better;
There's no other so when's it gonna sink it?
She's so stupid~
What the Hell were you thinking?!
In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger~
Cause I can, cause I can do it better;
There's no other so when's it gonna sink it?
She's so stupid~
What the Hell were you thinking?!
-
No way, No way! I think you need a new one~
No way! No Way~~
No Way! No way! You know it's not a secret!
No way! No way~~
-
No way! No Way~~
No Way! No way! You know it's not a secret!
No way! No Way~! Hey! Hey!"

Some loud cheers came from the croud & some laughing as a girl was pumbleing another girl that seemed to be the girl's current boyfreind & his secret admirer & soon being dragged away by the security. She laughed slightly as she waved lightly walking off of the stage & through the curtains. Now she felt bad because afew of the words were abit bad, but at least she got through it without pukeing.. She sighed gently picking up her bottle of water & takeing a sip of it wondering who was going to go on next...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)   Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 am

Shou was running late, he was jumping over cars, fences,and rushing threw the crowds. Just trying to get to the karaoke party. Shou was wearing black sneakers, grayish dark jeans with a white belt , a black tank top under a white opened up shirt. he also had necklace and a few bracelets.

Shou made it with a few seconds to spare, Kurai just finished her song. She walk off the stage as she got her water, Shou walk up "Yes made it haha, alright its my turn " A man in a black shirt running around yelling Shou!!!!!. Shou ran up to him "im here, sorry for being late " The man said "its fine just get up there, oh yea heres the microphone" "ok thanks "

Shou took a deep breath, walk up the stairs. he moved the curtains the bright light shined on to him. The crowd yelling and cheering, shou got pump up. Shou got the mic "HOW IS EVERY ONE DOING" The crowd went wild "THAT'S GREAT, WELL HERE WE GO ,THIS SONG GOES OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS" the crowd cheers, Shou's friends yelled even loader. The music started to play Shou waited for a sec then he started to sing with all his mite.

The faster we're falling,
We're stopping and stalling.
We're running in circles again
Just as things we're looking up
You said it wasn't good enough.
But still we're trying one more time.

Maybe we're just trying too hard.
When really it's closer than it is too far

Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep,
Up above in my head, instead of going under.
Instead of going under.

Seems like each time
I'm with you I lose my mind,
Because I'm bending over backwards to relate.
It's one thing to complain
But when you're driving me insane
Well then I think it's time that we took a break.

Maybe we're just trying too hard.
When really it's closer than it is too far

Instead of going under.
Instead of going under.
Instead of going under.

I can't sit back and wonder why.
It took so long for this to die.
And I hate it when you fake it.
You can't hide it you might as well embrace it.
So believe me it's not easy.
It seems that something's telling me,

I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep,
Instead of going under.
Instead of going under again.
Instead of going under.
Instead of going under again

Shou finished the song with the mic int he air. The crowd cheering Shou's friends yelling out his his name. Shou says one more thing to add "Thanks every one for your cheering, well lets continue this party with are next performer, keep on rocking and have a great time." Shou walk's to the curtains and walks off the stage, in the back he takes a seat "Yes i did it haha" Shou starts smiling after having a great time on stage " i cant wait till next time" Shou waits to hear the next person.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)   Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 am

Kurai sighed gently sitting down & spotting someone with a high spirit pressure almost run past her. She studyed him for a second before closeing her eyes & listening to him sing. The song was good, it was great as a matter of fact. She sighed gently opening her eyes & takeing another sip from her bottle of water & soon placeing it becide her as she saw Haru come from behind one curtain & walking towards her. She smiled gently seeing this as he handed her a rubberband she soon after began putting her hair up in a pony-tail allowing the air to whisp past her neck but at the same time have her hair almost drop to the ground. She sighed gently pulling out her Mp3 from her poctet & began listening to, 'Alonez, by Aqua Timez' & soon leaned back in her chair listing to it. Opening her eyes slightly feeling his footsteps get loser she took one earphone out of her ear & said softly looking to him, "That was a good song..." smileing lightly after this Haru mewwed happly in agreement then jumped on Kurai's lap laying on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Shou Takeshi

Shou Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)   Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 am

"haha thanks, i'm glad that u liked it," Shou responded to Kurai. "oh srry where are my manners i'm Shou Takeshi, and my ask how u are and the cute cat" Shou sad with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)   Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town's Kareoke Party!(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1