Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Vote_lcapPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Voting_barPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Vote_lcapPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Voting_barPromising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 am

Hisana looked at the building and smiled,"that's really cool." she commented while giggling."i heard that you caused some mischief.." she added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 am

"Heh heh, that's true. Man that brings me back..." He said with a smile. He remembered the fond days of his "childhood." The things he did and the best friend he made...
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 am

Hisana giggled a bit,"yes, mischievous yet one of the strongest shinigami captains."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 am

He blushed a little, "Trust me, these newer captains are starting to get better than me..." His voice trailed off. "Anyway, lets head to our next stop!" He said with a smile. He grabbed hold of her again and flash stepped to their next location. When he stopped they had arrived. "This is Rukongai, one of the districts of the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 am

Hisana smiled a bit as he blushed and when they appeared in Rukongai she looked around and hoped that people didn't see them."wow..look at all these people and kids." she said out loud while watching some of the kids run around with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 am

He smilled too. "Yeah, though I didn't grow up here, I wasn't born into a noble family..." He said as he knelt to play with some of the children. He looked back up to Hisana. "So that's why I want these kids to know that there are people in the Gotei 13 who care."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 am

Hisana smiled and watched Shunsui play with some of the children.She smiled as she picked up the little boy that asked to be carried, she then put him back down as a group of kids called his name."that's sweet of you Shunsui..why don't most of the captains do the same?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 am

"Well, it's not so much that they don't, but some of the captains either don't have time or don't care. Some captains are from noble families and don't realize or don't want to realize what is happening here." He said. He pulled out a loaf of bread and gave it to the small group of children. He then stood back up. "So that's why I try to do my best!" He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:18 am

Hisana smiled at this,"That's sweet of you Shunsui.." she replied while leaning forward and giving him a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 am

He blushed a little, "Thanks!" He said. He kissed back. When the children saw this display of affection they laughed and giggled, which caused Shunsui to chuckle. "So do you want to spend some more time here or go elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 am

Hisana blushed as the children slightly giggled,"um i don't know where would you like to go?" she asked in reply.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 am

"Wherever you want." He said as he kissed her again and once again the children laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:31 am

Hisana Blushed once again and kissed back as the children laughed."well...do you have any recommendations?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 am

"Let's take a stroll down these streets. There are a lot of good people here that I'm sure wouldn't mind us."
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am

Hisana smiled,"alright that sounds nice." she replied while holding his hand as they walked."doesn't other shinigami hang around these areas?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 am

"Yeah, I guess, but it depends," He said as they walked. "Some do because some shinigami were born and raised here." He looked around but didn't see any familiar shinigamis. The more they walked the more people stopped to say hi to Shunsui. He just smiled and then he gently grabbed Hisana's hand.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 am

Hisana laughed as people said hi to shunsui,"you're pretty popular with these people." she comments while smiling at some passing people.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:46 am

"Yeah, it happens" he said with a smile. They continued their walk until Shunsui stopped. "Hisana, we'll be stopping here for the night." He said as he walked up to an elderly couple. "These are some good friends of mine and they own this local hotel." He said as he and the old couple embraced. "It's so good to see you again Shun!" Exclaimed the elderly woman. The old lady looked then and saw Hisana. "And who is this beauty? Your Girlfriend perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 am

Hisana smiled and blushed as the elderly woman made the common."thank you.." she murmured quietly while blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 am

Shunsui pulled out a relatively large amount of money and gave it to the elderly man. The man put on a sour face though. "No, Shun, we wouldn't make you pay!" said the elderly man. "Please sir, I'd feel bad if I didn't." He said with a smile. The man took the money and told him which room was theirs. "Follow me." Said Shunsui as he took Hisana's hand and lead her to the room.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 am

Hisana blushes and lets shunsui take her to their room. as theywalk inside she looks around a bit and blushes for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am

As they arrived at the door, "Well here's your room." He said. "I'll be right next door if you need me." He said with a smile. He was somewhat hoping though that they could share a room.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 am

Hisana Blushed,"you didn't have to rent me my own room...i mean..we could've shared.." she blushed deeply before continuing."i mean if you wanted.."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 am

"Well..." He said. He decided to go with the flow and he opened the door to their room. "Here you are your majesty." He said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Hisana Reioko

Hisana Reioko

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 am

Hisana blushed while smirking slightly,"thank you Captain Kyoraku.." she teased a bit while running a hand through her hair as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}   Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promising Encounter (Hisana only) {PRIVATE}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next