Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Vote_lcapSearching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Voting_barSearching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Vote_lcapSearching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Voting_barSearching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 am

OOC: Kokkai is an arrancar and until i can make a proper account for her without sending the email to an admin for approval Yuuki will also be kokkai.)

Walking away from Las noches for some time to be alone, Kokkai yawned. Wearing her long white skirt, usual black boots that all arrancar wore, and a bra like top leaving her top part showing except for her breasts, and her katana was strapped to her side.Her long wavy green hair fell down her back,and her pink eyes looked bored and uncaring.The faint moonlight that peeked through the quartz trees made her soft peach cream skin look slightly pale.She was beautiful yet she was avoided by many because of her personality towards others. Kokkai sighed, it was boring not to have anyone to talk to. And she was slightly annoyed because many would make jokes that she was the daughter of Neliel and Grimmjow. beautiful but she lacks the sweet nature of her mother.. they would tease which earned them a harsh beating from her. She knew damn well that Neliel and Grimmjow would rather die than talk to one another and it was quite aggravating to be compared to Nel. She frowned a bit as she remembered her rough "childhood" when she and the other arrancar worked under aizen.

(flashback)

Some of the fraccions of other espada thought it was funny to tease her about her hair color. "hey Nel junior yeah you come over here ..lets see what you would look like if i gave you a haircut maybe after we can go out "dancing." the group of the guy's friends laughed at this and formed a circle around her."h-hey cut it out guys just leave me alone i didn't do anything to you!" she would cry out wishing to be alone as the circle closed and the leader unsheathed his katana while propping her up by her hair,"hey are those tears in your eyes? aww how sweet..." with one swift movement he sliced through her hair while wrapping his other arm around her waist and lifting her up while slowly starting to kiss her neck. Her pleading cries echoed down the halls of las noches and the cruel snickering along with it...

(end of flashback)

Kokkai closed her eyes and shivered at the memory. it was a moment in her life that she wanted to forget but always couldn't. By now her hair was all grown back so it wasn't a big of a deal but what they took from her was something that she could never get back. ever since then she was cold and distant to everyone. she sighed and leaned back against a quartz tree, Yawning a bit as she heard the sound of Menos roaring in the distance...
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:28 am

Domon saw the beautful Arrancar shining in the moonlight. He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, not knowing what to bring for his first triip to Hueco Mundo. Once he had arrived, he had wandered the forest for some time, but hadn't actually encountered any Hollows, much less Arrancar. Not knowing whether she would be hostile towards humans or not, he hesitated before approaching. I would hate to have to fight such a beauty...

After waiting a few moments, he decided to risk it, moving out of the shadows of the forest and into the pale moonlight. He looked over at the woman, deciding to be somewhat cautious in his approach, and just talk to her from his current position. You know, I never figured that I would see such beauty in this forest..
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:46 am

Kokkai opened her eyes slightly as she felt the presence of a human. *odd...* she thought as a male human stepped out in front of her and said You know, I never figured that I would see such beauty in this forest.. She simply gave the man a confused look. she found it quite strange that a human would actually come forth and say that to an arrancar. Her face then shifted back to its bored expression.um thanks i guess...but the question is who are you how did you get here and don't humans hate my kind?" she asked while tilting her head slightly as she studied him closely wondering if he was more than a mere human.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 am

Domon smiled, grabbing the back of his neck as he spoke. To be perfectly honest, I have no idea whether that's true or not. I can tell you that I don't hate your kind... I'm not exactly a normal human. As for how I got here... well, I used a Garganta to get here. Picked it up from another Arrancar back in Karakura Town. I've got to say I'm surprised you didn't blast me on the spot, what with me being human and all...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 am

Kokkai shrugged a bit Normally arrancars are supposed to dispose of any trespassers that come into Hueco Mundo but i don't see any reason to do so she explains while yawning.So do you have a name? she questioned while brushing a few strands of hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 am

Domon allowed his smile to remain, removing his hand from his neck and placing them in his pockets. Well, I must say that I am glad that you don't... hate to have to fight on such a lovely night. My name is Domon, may I ask yours? He was curious to learn more about this strange, nonhostile Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 am

Kokkai nodded once nice name....mine's Kokkai she replied while sitting up straight from the tree.usually i'd fight but i'm simply not in the mood to fight today she admitted while gazing at Domon.i hope that you won't think less of me because of that..
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:51 am

Domon smiled, taking a small step foward as he spoke. A beautful name for a beautiful woman... and believe me, I don't think any less of you for not wanting to kill me! Heck, I'm pretty grateful or the opportunity.. He looked around for a moment, then turned back to Kokkai. Would you like to go on a walk with me, and talk for a little while? It's a beautiful night, why let it go to waste?
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Kokkai sighed and walked towards him,standing five inches away from him.″i don't see why not....what would you like to talk about?″the green haired arrancar asked while giving a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Domon smiled and began to walk, heading for a spot he had seen earilier in the day. It had seemed every bit as out of place as himself, so he had stayed there for a while. Well, I would like to talk about you, unless you find that subject boring... for example, what's a beautiful lady like yourself doing all the way out here?
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am

Kokkai's face softened and a light rose pink blush appeared on her cheeks for an instant. then it quickly went back to its bored and somewhat emotionless expression. ″well i just left las noches for some time to think....what about you? whats your purpose for being here tonight?″ she asked casually while brushing a strand of hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:13 am

Domon smiled, noticing her blush. She really was quite beautiful, and was making for a fine companion. He couldn't figure out why she was trying to hide her emotions, however. Should I tell her?... No, that'd ruin it. My purpose? I have no idea. I came out here to see if I could. Once I was here, I decided to look around until I found something amazing. He looked at Kokkai, stopping for a moment. I think I succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 am

(OOC: same person just different profile this time sorry for confusing you)

Not used to being so open to people, Kokkai found it very hard to try to keep her emotions together after his response. Deciding that it would be alright to show a bit of emotion to him since he was nice and all. The only thing she feared of was getting hurt.Deciding to let her fears go, Kokkai let another blush appear on her face. She closed her eyes for a second her shell pink lips forming for once a smile a real happy smile not a fake emotionless smile that she would give enemies and such.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

OOC: Perfectly fine

IC: Domon let a smile cross his face. Her real smile was much more beautiful than the one she had been showing, and he could feel that while she had some doubts, she seemed to be genuinely happy. He was somewhat surprised that she was blushing as much as she was. He had figured that she would be used to people complimenting her, with her beauty. He decided that he rather liked this woman, and wanted her to keep smiling, so he decided to say something to that effect. Well, if it isn't a genuine smile! Just when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful.. A smile like that is a deadly weapon, you should use it more.
Back to top Go down
Konoka

Konoka

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 am

(OOC: different account yet same person)

kokkai blushed again as Domon spoke. No one had ever complimented her on anything. She noticed that he was trying to make a move on her. Kokkai never felt cared about in her life. To hear him say all these things about her made her do one thing.She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his for a moment. She then blushed and pulled away walking a few feet back.she turned her gaze away,while murmuring.forgive me....
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Domon smiled as she pulled away from him. A kiss had been the last thing that he had expected, but if there was ever a good surprise than this was it. When she backed away, he realized that she seemed to be insecure, which he had already decided was completely unneccessary... if he had his way, she would feel as beautiful as she was. He took a step foward, then spoke. And what horrible sin have you commited, besides stealing my heart? He reached out to Kokkai, gently lifting her gaze to his as he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply and passionately. After a moment, he pulled away, looking deep into her eyes as he spoke. Whatever it may be, consider that my pardon.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Kokkai felt his hand bring her face up to his, feeling his lips press against hers she kissed him back slowly. She then looked back into his eyes. She then smiled a bit at him.like you told me...you've done nothing wrong except taking my heart she teased lightly while resting her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 am

Domon smiled, looking down at the beautiful woman rsting her head on his chest. He held her in an embrace while he spoke. You know, your smile isn't the only deadly weapon that you have... that kiss is just as likely to steal a man's heart.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

Kokkai blushed as he said this, If it's a weapon then it will only work against you because now I can't think about kissing another man. she explained softly while bringing her lips to his again for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 am

Domon smiled as he kissed her back. Good thing too, a kiss like that could bring the world to its knees. He then picked her up, kissing her neck passionately. Just like it has mine.

OOC: Sorry about the short posts. Think I'm getting writer's block or something.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

Yuuki Ishiyama/Kokkai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 am

Kokkai lightly gasped as she was lifted off the ground, feeling his lips press against her neck. her arms still around his neck. She smiled and carefully brushed his bangs away from his face and kisses him lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)   Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for someone...{PRIVATE} (Domon only)
Page 1 of 1