Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Voting_barBlue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Blue monday (rangiku private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"Alright keep em closed"He said as he put the shampoo and conditioner back in massages it very well.He then takes the shower head and washes it out throughly. "Okay now open."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Rangiku opens her eyes when Ryo tells her to and she sighs happily. "We'll get these little things figured out as we go. Such things will crop up from time to time, but we can deal with them. So Ryo-kun, what should we do for dinner? Also should we invite Ichigo and Orihime to eat with us?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 pm

"Ichigo is studying tonight,though we need to take orihime god only knows what she is trying to make for dinner tonight."He said shuddering at the thought."I have no preference anywhere that has a bar is fine with me."He said as he began to get out of the water and go for his towel.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 am

Rangiku giggles "I thought they were living together now? I also hear she has started cooking differently now." She soaks in the tub for awhile longer not wanting to get out of the warm water.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:22 am

"They are last time i checked give her a call and ask her if she wants to go after you get out of course."He said with a laugh."The last thing we need is you dropping the phone and getting electrocuted."He said while wrapping the towel around his waist
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:56 am

Rangiku sighs but remains in the tub relaxing. She falls asleep and starts snoring softly as the water cools off slowly. Her skin starts to wrinkle from water absorption and she starts to slide deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 am

Ryo looks at her sleeping in the tub pruning."Gahh woman wake the fuck up."He said while laughing at her snoring."I could never sleep in the tub."He said before walking into his room and looking for underwear.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 am

The water goes over Rangiku's mouth and she wakes up startled. Rangiku climbs out of the tub and stretches and grabs a towel to dry off. Her uniform is laying on the ground near her so she puts it on. "I was thinking about going over there and asking face to face actually. I like talking to Orihime in person since she is always so nice."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 am

"If thats the case why dont we just go out and get something a bring it back?"He asks her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 am

"Okay, we can do that. Besides I want to see how much Orihime's cooking has changed." Rangiku finishes getting dressed and stands next to Ryo smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 am

He smiles at her and kisses her lips softly as he walks to his closet to find something to wear."Im way to damn picky."he said a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:45 am

Rangiku sighs and giggles softly. "Ryo I suppose it's time we go shopping for clothing. It almost looks like your wardrobe doesn't have enough variety really. I'm pretty good at picking things out so what do you say? Shall we go clothes shopping soon?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 am

"Well i dont really mind it as long as it looks like something i would wear."He said with a laugh as he picks out a white v-neck and black and purple flannel shirt to go over it with blue jeans and black converse.He then puts his belt on and walks over to here."You ready to go love."he asks while smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 am

Rangiku nods "I'm just waiting for you Ryo-kun." Rangiku goes to the door and knowing she isn't visible to most people since she isn't in a gigai she lets Ryo deal with doors and other things to avoid problems.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:51 am

Ryo opens the door to his apartment and heads in the direction of ichigo's house."I hope hes in the mood for company."He said while rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 am

"I am certain Ichigo will be a bit annoyed when he sees me, but Orihime will be happy. Since we are going to ask them over it would probably throw Ichigo that we are together. Still I think it's so cute that the two of them finally became a couple." Rangiku walks next to Ryo as they go to Orihime's place.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:26 am

Ryo knocks on the door of orihime's house."Yo you guys home."He asks while still knocking
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 am

Orihime answers the door and sees Ryo at first, she is about to ask who it is when she sees Rangiku and smiles and gives her a big hug. "Matsumoto-san what are you doing here? Would you like to come in? I'm about to make something for dinner right now, I think it should be rather good this time. I'm making spaghetti and meat balls." Orihime smiles and looks happier than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga Misaki

Ryuuga Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

"Yo is strawberry in this evening inoue-san."He asks while scanning the room looking for ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue monday (rangiku private)   Blue monday (rangiku private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue monday (rangiku private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3