Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Voting_barA alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Vote_lcapA alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Voting_barA alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A alley or a enemy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:41 am

Feeling that something wasn't quite right Konoka yelled,Squad nine brace yourselves! Bankai!!! the minute bankai left her lips a blizzard mixed with a fire like hurricane surrounded her. Then it cleared and it showed Konoka standing their, ice crystal and blazing fire wings sprouted from her back,her tweo swords merged into one sword like spear it's colors changing from red to blue as ice and fire danced around it. Suddenly her zanpackuto turned bright blue and she stabbed the ground. Everything within range became incased in ice including konoka. The ice was powerful enough to numb the spritual energy of everyone. Ten the ice shattered as Konoka's power was temporarily lowered. She panted a bit, she then allowed her zanpackuto return back to it's katana form and she put her blade away. She watched as her squad sat huddled together shivering from the cold. Konoka waited for Soren to stumble back out. She was angry that he attacked her squad member.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am

The Soren was rather frozen there a nice ice sculpture and as she did that he place his arm around her and to her it felt like her air way was being pressed down and choking her lightly. and that is when he placed his zanpaktou on her neck and looked at her. Bankai, Kariganwai Amatsukami. His spiritual presence exploded around them and from it wings of light and reiatsu wrapped around them and he looked at her. Thank you but you let your temper come between you and the safety of the ones you care about...Can I really leave my son too someone who would not sacrifice her life for them...as for your squad members they are fine.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Konoka's face was still pale from her own attack she took a deep breath and was about to release her zanpackuto one last time to release warm waves of heat to warm her squad to reassure herself that they are still all right when she felt herself choking she fell to her knees. Panting and looking up at soren she clenched her fists and released them.she laughed. you think I'm stupid? I know my squad was alright! I didn't doubt for a second that their saftey wasn't in danger however.... she glared at him.you almost hurt One of taro's friends! Speaking of which..... following the boy's spiritual pressure she flash stepped and found him hiding in her offfice under her desk. She sighed in releif and hugged the boy, thank goodness you're alright I'm sorry I didn't check on you earlier are you alright? he smiled and nodded yes konoka-sama I'm alright..but you didn't have to expose yourself to your zanpackuto's destructive power it blinds your judgment and I-I was worried about you! he starts to cry which causes Konoka to hug him again while patting his back gently.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:54 am

Soren sealed his blade and sighed looking at her. You never doubted...then why did you go bankai why didn't you just finish me with shikai if you had a chance...don't go thinking that me a ex-captain was killed because someone murdered me...I died because I wanted to die...nothing can be lower for my ranking. Soren glared at her something coming over him with each breath some anger like he was admitting something but really wasn't. Without that doubt...it is just the same as going around with that doubt your squad will be nothing more then a filthly field of corpses which I would rather die then see. Soren said feeling at most disgusted as he began to walk off the arrogance of people he hated them. If my son dies because of that arrogance I will avenge them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A alley or a enemy?   A alley or a enemy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A alley or a enemy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2