Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Random Day (Open to All) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Random Day (Open to All) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Random Day (Open to All) Vote_lcapRandom Day (Open to All) Voting_barRandom Day (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Random Day (Open to All) Vote_lcapRandom Day (Open to All) Voting_barRandom Day (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Random Day (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Random Day (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Ace walked into the Rukongai district. His little ears twitching he was happy to be here. He remembered it, but not well. Walking around he looked at all the people. To his left he witnessed what seemed to be a crime, but he did not stop it or attempt to.

As he continued he witnessed a lady, begging. The image was painful for him to witnessed. Ace was starting to wonder about the district. Was it in need of a helping hand. The little shinigami made his way through out the area, when he heard someone calling for help. Turning to face the ruckus he is pushed over.

"Hey...," he said as he hit the ground. Doing a tuck and roll he pops, up blade exposed. A lady ran out from the direction of the guy who just knocked him over, begging the young shinigami to help her. Assuring her he left to help the lady. As the man thought he was going to escape Ace flashed stepped in front of him quickly cutting him down with his sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Yuki had been on her way back to Seireitei after dispatching a few hollow which had made it into Soul Society when her empty stomach rumbled, reminding her of her lack of food. Changing course she turned into the market place of the Rukongai district she was in, with the thought of food but instead saw a man - no a shinigami - attacking a defenceless soul with his sheath.

With a quick shunpo over to the scene Yuki disarmed the shinigami and stood in front of him, the man still on the ground behind her. A quick look in the man's direction told him to stay put, and he obeyed with a small whimper under incredibly dark eyes. But what he was intimidated about was no her eyes, but the item of clothing she wore over her shinigami uniform - her captain's haori. Turning back to the shinigami she looked at him disprovingly.

"What is your name and squad? You had better have a good reason for attacking this man."
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Ace was quickly disarmed by the woman in the captains coat, taking back his sheathe he placed his blade back into it. Ace eyes sparkled and he replied in the manner of a rude kid. "Sorry, no matter what your jacket says, my parents and Captain told me not to talk to strangers." He said with a smirk on his lips. Looking to the man he ignored the Captain and headed for him. Pointing at the man with his weapon he voiced.

"You might think this crow saved you, but that woman over there. Screamed for help and then you ran into me. So, I guess you have some explaining to do." His eyes glared at the man, the light making his orbs flicker as if he had captured hells flames and placed them in his eyes. The man said nothing, just sat there in fear. "Put it this way, I ignored a captain, so, I must be willing to kill a man, who I find is the wrong."

The man gulped and removed a ratty hand bag from under his robe, handing it to Ace. With a flash of his pearly white fags he laughed. "[color=green]The name is Ace, 11th division. Who partake are you old woman?[color]" He said placing his weapon on his back and folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Yuki stared in shock at the rude shinigami who thought it was acceptable to respond like that to a captain. His parents and captain may have taught him not to talk to strangers but they were seriously lacking in the teaching of manners. She watched with narrow eyes as he talked to the man, who she now knew stole a bag from a woman. What he was doing was admirable, so she stayed silently fuming in the background, but his methods were way off so she would need to talk to him afterwards.

As he finished making the man cower in fear Yuki watched as the shinigami turned back to her while sheafing his sword before talking to her. Old woman?! She couldn't believe that she had just been called that. Sure she had been caled many things in her life - cold, short, ice princess, etc - but never had she been called old; hell she wasn't too much older than him. Though he was from the eleventh division so she could understand tha lack of manners and his rude behaviour.

"Excuse me? I don't believe that's how you talk to someone who could crush you just by raising their power. I know that most of the shinigami from the 11th division like to sort out all their problems using some form of violence, but that isn't how you do things - especially not in Rukongai. I can only dread to think what would happen if you acted like this in the human world. Never again threaten a persons life like that."

Her voice remained level, but there was a definite icy bite to it as her emotionless face pinned him in place. He better heed her warning and not threaten someone again otherwise there would be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:35 am

Laughing he placed his hand over his head. Looking at the lady. "Grandma, calm down. I was only joking." He said walking off towards a less crowded area. Looking back he gestured for her to follow. He was not sure if she was going to an all. You know with her being able to crush him with her, Reiatsu. "I mean you can stay there and talk to yourself, but either way. I am going this way."

He told the girl with a grin ever so bold on his face. The wind blew fowl in the Rukongai distract. It smelled of manure. Sitting on a bench he waited for her to make her way to him. By how could she was acting, he might need to build up is charm.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Yuki sighed, realising that it would be pointless to get mad at this frustrating shinigami because no matter what she said she wouldn't win. With a soft sigh she decided to follow him - why? She did not know, but she was on her break so it wouldn't hurt. Could he have picked a more foul smelling place to sit? It reeked badly, but hopefully it was one of those things that only smelled bad to start off with and you just got used to it - for some reason she didn't think that was very likely. Slowly walking over Yuki sat down on the bench beside the boy.

"So what's your name? I'm Yuki by the way - Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division."
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 am

Ace smiled when she began to unthaw. "So, your name is Yuki. Hi, I am Ace Ketchi-Kane. You can call me Ace." He said as he began to walk further. He had came her to see a person, from his past, but he had forgot where they lived, or if she was still alive. Stopping again he sits on the ground. And out of nowhere he pulls out a back of food. Then he looks to the side of him.

The young shinigami was next to the graveyard. The exact spot he was searching for prior. "Sweet, you get to meet, my closest friend and the best mom a dead guy could have." He said taking his food and moving to an area next to a tombstone. The name on the stone was unreadable, but Ace was sure he had the right spot. "Hey, Lily." He said sitting and eating his lunch.

The boys expression, became a somber one. He was not as happy as before, as if he wanted to cry, but refused to.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Yuki followed Ace as he walked, wondering where they were headed for and just looking around Rukongai - it sure did bring back memories. When she looked around her new surroundings after having been lost in thought she saw that she was in a graveyard and Ace was taking out his lunch (where had that come from?) and sitting down next to a tombstone. His next words to her made her eyes widen and then look over at the grave of his mother. When she looked at Ace again she saw that his expression was now sombre and on the verge of tears. She thought for a second on what to do and decided to sit down next to him.

"It's an honour to meet her. Are you alright?" She let a bit of the sadness she was feeling colour her tone slightly. She usually didn't like to talk to people and tried to steer clear of social interaction, but she couldn't just leave now that he had brought her to an obviously special place, and plus she didn't want him to feel sad - though most people would find that hard to believe because of the cold attitude she always had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Day (Open to All)   Random Day (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Day (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1