Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Alone...so alone. (Open) Vote_lcapAlone...so alone. (Open) Voting_barAlone...so alone. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Alone...so alone. (Open) Vote_lcapAlone...so alone. (Open) Voting_barAlone...so alone. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Alone...so alone. (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Alone...so alone. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Tomix sat at the park in shock. Reina had been kidnapped. He just sat there. He didn't know how much time had passed, or how cold it was. He just sat there. He was alone.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Zilo came walking over his spiritual energy flaring. He had heard that Reina has been taking and wanted to confirm this with him. He came walking up to him "did she really get taken away?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Tomix saw Zilo coming towards him.
"yeah...She's gone. She's...gone."
He burst in to tears. He was so upset.
"Why did it have to be her!? I'd have gone in her place, without a second thought!"
He was so upset...the love of his life was gone.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Zilo stood there in silence and smiled "We can get her back i promise this too you. I will die before i let them take my friends special one. And you forget you have a secret weapon." He then stood there waiting to see what his friend would do.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Tears continued to pour down Tomix's face.
"The token you gave me...it won't work. I can't get in contact with her..."
He looked up.
"S-secret weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

The one on zilos chest had started to glow since he was furious at what they had done to his best friends girl Zilo looked down and clenched his fist the number one grew to look like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

"W-what's happening to you? Why is your 1 glowing?"
He was confused. So confused.
Another set of tears flowed down his face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm

"whenever i am angry my number glows that is how i got the name reaper.....it means i have to urge to kill...." He mustered all he had to calm down but seeing he no luck he sat down beside tomix and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm

"Calm down...We don't want you killing anyone...yet."
He gave him a smile.
"I know I'll find Reina. And when I find the kidnapper...he will die."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Zilo smiled back at him and nodded his head in return. He then looked off at the sunset it has always been something he has never missed because it was the best thing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Tomix watched the sunset. It made him think back to the day they met.
"She loved the sunset...she told me that the day we met."
He smiled...and cried.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Zilo watched the sun set and said "These things always gave me hope. The sun will die but it just keeps on shining and shining like it doesn't die. It sitll believes it will shine forever thats what hope is for. With hope one can become stronger then ever. And one with hope and love can be come even strogner then that."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Alone. Heartbroken. And oh so furious. Ayame jumped out of a garganta,dressed in her black tang top, baggy black pants that hung off her hips, and her black sneakers. She left her hair loose, her ruby red eyes glowed with rage and pain. Tears fell down her face. Her spiritual power increasing with every step. When she saw Tomix and another guy who must have been his friend, she stormed up to them." where......WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" she yelled at Tomix. It was obvious that she had been crying for a long time now, first Aozora died now her sister is gone? It was too much. She punched the nearest tree breaking it right in half." is she really gone?....." she asked with pain filled expresssion on her face. She looked at Tomix and the guy who sat next to him. " and who are you? Wait is that anumbrr 1 glowing on your....ok you're the first espada cool but how do you know my sister?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Ayame. She was even more upset then he was.
"Ayame...I'm sorry. I should have been there to help her. I..I was weak. If I was there...Reina might've still been here."
He looked up, tears streaming from his face.
"I..I know where they are. They're in Hueco Mundo."
Tomix reached into his overcoat's pocket, and produced the photo he was going to give Reina. It was a photo of the two of them, grinning at the camera.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:48 pm

She looked at Tomix," how can you be so sure about tha-" when Ayame took one glance at the picture and pain filled her entire being, her eyes started gushing out tears.she fell to her knees, hiding her face in her hands. She hadn't cried like this since she was alive. " you know Aozora is dead...and now that my sister is gone this is going to hurt me for a long time." she murmured sadly while slowly looking up. " when i find the guy who kidnapped her.....I will kill him...him and anyone else that helped him take her." she said with a slight insane smirk while tears still flowed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:32 am

Zilo started to stand up he picked up ayame off the ground and set her on the bench "To answer your question from before ayame i do not know your sister....I only know Tomix. I promised to help him with anything and everything he needed. And yes i am the former number 1 espada. And now it is my turn to help tomix i will get reina back even if its the death of me......"He then looked at the two for he did not know what it was like to cheerish someone so strong to break down to espadas to cry. they where taught to be as hard as stone and only know anger. But this girl had changed them and made them have more feeling then they where ever taught.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:19 am

Sairento had been silently walking around the entirety of the High school, currently he was on the third floor, his eyes on the three at the benches. He only knew one of the trio, that being his friend Zilo. He knew what they were going on about, and it almost made him laugh. He decided to keep silent, opening one of the windows in the third floor hall. Bringing his spiritual pressure to an unnaturally low level, he jumped out of the open window. His purple reitsu pushed under his feet, propelling him to a high speed dash, called a shunpo. He loved how easy it was to get around using his hoho. His body being just a blur, unable to be seen by the trio, his shunpo stopped in a tree three yards from their position. This would be close enough for him to eavesdrop on anything said. He wanted to know where the captor's had gone as well. As he waited for the information, he silently adjusted his nodachi, having learned the silent art from his 'Art of The Shadowed Silence'** Martial arts classes.

OOC:**Art of The Shadowed Silence: I forget the japanese translation, but this is basically a ninja-like art. where you must train to be silent in every movement you make, if at all possible. Meditating for days is part of this, teaching you to control your breathing to an inaudible level, so adjusting the nodachi would make next to no sound.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:50 am

Ayame smiled a bit at Zilo." thanks....you have no idea how much that means to me.." She tajes in a shaky breath." when we save Reina you will probably get attached to her like almost everyone she meets has." she liked that part about Reina, she had the amazing ability to get people to open up to her.Reina was like a sunrise,she raised people up when they where down and she gave them a warm feeling when they talked to her. Ayame's smile fades as more tears fill her eyes.With Reina gone it was as if the sun was gone as well...
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Tomix continued to stare at the photo. The thoughts of whatever the captor was doing to Reina was filling him with rage. Suddenly, his eyes turned black, and roared like a hollow. He jumped up, and smashed down half a dozen trees before stopping. His eyes returned to his green colour. He stared at his hands.
"What am I?...What am I? WHY CAN'T IT PROTECT ANYTHING!?!?!" He screamed to the world.
He was angry, upset, and a mix of other emotions. He collapsed onto his knees.
"I'm...I'm pathetic. I should have been with her...I should have protected her...I'm no better then those Espada bastards."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Majeh had been soaring threw the air. He knew reina had been kidnapped he also knew orihime had. Mainly because he kept tabs on them for diffrent reasons. He kept tabs on reina simply cause she was kurai's freind. However ichigo was one of the few vizards majeh was semi freindly with so he kepttabs on orihime because he knew that when her energy was spikeing she was probally healing him which was majehs notifyer to come see whats up. However both of there spirtual energies disappered. However 3 terrible energies were coming from one spot. Majeh reconized what they were. Arrancar. And not a one of em was controling there energy out put well enough to hide it from a stupid human let alone him.

Majeh came downwards at an angel through some of the trees that hadnt been fucking destoryed but idot one or two. However majeh noticed that one tree was emiting spirtual pressue as he went past it. Landing on the ground near tomix majeh glared at the tree for a moment befor turning to tomix. Hearing what he had just said to himself majeh knew what he had to do. "Your right you arent any better then those espada bastards." Majeh said this loud enough so that all 4 of them could hear. "You let reina get kidnapped, throw a temper tantrum and destroy a bunch of trees and you dont even notice that one of the tress you didnt destroy is puting of spirtual energy and just incase your a complete idot that means that someones in the tree. Now stop crying and man up." As majeh said the last sentence he realed his foot back and kicked hard if lemmy didnt move he was gonna get a nice big bruise from a kick to the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Zilo ripped Tomix back from the strange man kicking at him and stopped his blow with a kick of his own."You aren't a normal human are ya.... And why are you degrading Tomix i don't think hes done anything to degrade you.... And yet you still try to hurt him." He starred at the strange man and smiled because he hasn't found someone this strong in a while he looked him over and saw he had some strange around him. He had almost a weird aura around him. Almost that of a shinigami yet at the same time a hollow."Sure i don't know if your a friend of Reina and i don't know this emotion yall are feeling but it's no reason to be fighting are man focus is to get the back... that goes for everyone here."He looked at the man and waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Sairento sighed, having been discovered by the other male. He silently hopped from his place in the tree, turnign forth in a flip. His flip ended with him landing softly on the tip toes of his feet in front of the bench. He resumed a regular standing stance, watching as the red haired male was pulled off of who he assumed was tomix.

I can't believe you guys let her get captured..That was my best friend. He sighed, knowing he was giving them his own guilt trip as well, then walking to stand beside Zilo. He brought his arm up to allow his elbow to rest against the Zilo's shoulder, him relaxing. His eyes stayed on the red haired male, wondering how he had been detected.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Tomix steppted out of the way of Majeh's kick.
He surged with anger when he remembered what he'd sensed at the area where Reina had been kidnapped.
"Oh yeah...I remember somthing. Nearby where Reina got kidnapped...I noticed YOUR reaitsu! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HER!?" He screamed.

He was angry, sad, everything he'd be holding in threatning to burst out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone...so alone. (Open)   Alone...so alone. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone...so alone. (Open)
Page 1 of 1