Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Another boring day. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Another boring day. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Another boring day. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Another boring day. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Another boring day. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Another boring day. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Another boring day. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Another boring day. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Another boring day. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Another boring day. Vote_lcapAnother boring day. Voting_barAnother boring day. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Another boring day. Vote_lcapAnother boring day. Voting_barAnother boring day. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Another boring day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zane hataro

zane hataro

Another boring day. Empty
PostSubject: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

It was 6:00 PM on a friday and the temperature was sxity-two degrees fehrenheight. ( or however the hell ya spell it.) It was still light outside, but the sun was starting to go into the first stage of setting where the light got dimmer and was turning a orangish color.
Zane was laying down on a wooden bench with his right-arm rested over his eyes to block out the sun from his sight. He was wearing his normal outfit of a red T-shirt, black pants, and a black leather jacket over the shirt. It was a rather dull day to him and nothing had been happening lately. He hadn't even seen any hollows to fight in the last month. Zane was just half-asleep from bordom and was waiting for something interesting to happen. He had just graduated about two months ago and had been just sleeping at random locations since then. The most interesting thing that had happened since graduation was when he got in a fight with some random gillian seven weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 am

Kurai laughed abit running around the park chaseing her white, longe eared cat, Haru around the park, who was running from her laughing also. "Can't catch me Kurai!" he yelled looking behind himself & at her as he contkinued running. "Come back here Haru!" she shouted almost tripping over her own two feet. She wore a white shirt with a picture of a panda on it & light blue jeans. Her hair was put up in long pig tails that dropped almost to the side of her knees, her bangs salthough stayed in their original poeitioning. Haru laughed as he ran under a bench where a man was laying, soon followed by Kurai spipping under there but tripping & falling on her stomach. Trying to get up abit quickly, she bumped her head on the bottom of the bench & wimpered softly placeing both hands on the top of her head & her chin on the ground as small tear drops formed at the corner of her eyes. "Owwie..." she murmmered softly looking at Haru who was about 10 feet from her & the unknown man above her, & was sticking his tounge out at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
zane hataro

zane hataro

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:54 am

Zane continued to rest on the bench beneath him and started to hear talking in the distence. He assumed it was just some kids messing around, so he ignored it for the time being. A few moments later the foot-steps of the two he heard earlier grew closer and abit louder. Zane moved his arm off of his eyes and set it back to his side so that he could see again. The remainder of sunlight in the sky annoyed him at first glance since he had been sleeping for awhile and his eyes hadn't adjusted to the light yet. Next, he felt the bench move abit from someone hitting their head on it from the other side. Zane turned his head abit to look down at the girl wearing a white shirt with an illustration of a panda on it, blue jeans, and had her hair in pig tails. He still had a somewhat tired look on his face since he had just woke up,. "...Hey random girl I'v never seen before.." he said in a normal calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:07 am

Kurai gasped lightly hearing the man above her speek & jumped again trying to back up, but his her head again. "Oww.." she murmered holding the top of her head again & looking up at the man. She studyed him for a moment before looking back under the bench to her cat who was laughing un-controlably in the distance flopping on his back. "Hello sir, & I'm sorry if I woke you up." she said softly looking back up to him. Smileing lightly trying for to moan from the pain in her head as she continued rubbing it she tryed to get up, but soon fell on her butt, & afterwards her cat, Haru continued to laugh un-controlably from the distance.
Back to top Go down
zane hataro

zane hataro

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 am

Zane Hataro continued looking down at the girl and saw her hit her head on the bench again. "You're not exactly having good luck at the moment, are you?" he asked since she was constantly hitting her head against the bottom of the bench. Zane heard laughing coming from a few feet away and turned his head over abit again to look at the feline that was finding the events in process hilarious. "And it's fine. I was about to wake up anyway.. So, thats your cat, I'm guessing?" he asked with a still faint tired tone, but he was starting to fully wake up by now.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 am

Kurai continued to look at him, studying him throughly then nodded her head softly when he said that she was haveing some bad luck. "I guess you can say that.." she muttered softly before placeing her hands on her lap & nodding again at his other question. "Yes, that is my cat, Haru." she turned her head slightly to look at him again from under the bench & her eye twitched slightly still seeing him laughing & other people includeing children pointing & wondering. "I'll, be back.." she muttered softly standing up & soon darting around the bench & about 3 feet becide Haru. Haru, was abit too caught up in laughing & didn't see or sence her as she ponced on Haru pinning him down & clamping his mouth shut with her hand. Haru struggled for a second, untill he gave up & let Kurai pick him up & walk back to the spot where she was orignally, but this time standing. Haru looked at the man for a second, studying him untill Kurai flicked his ear slightly. Haru flenched once before smileing & saying, "Call me Haru!~"
Back to top Go down
zane hataro

zane hataro

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 am

Zane opened his mouth for a moment and yawned before getting up from his laying position and just sitting down on the wood bench. He watched the girl capture the cat out of bordom by now was fully awake. Once the girl returned and the cat spoke to him, Zane gave a slightly questionable expression on his face and replied as he had never heard a feline talk before. "The cat can talk? Odd.. Never seen one do that before. Well, hey Haru. Zane was then starting to notice it was starting to get darker. Some red light still filled the ksy, but the sun was only about twenty minutes away from fully vanishing from sight. He guessed he had slept longer then he originally planned.So, girl, what's your name? Mine is Zane Hataro.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:07 am

Kurai looked at him as he spoke about Haru talking & spoke softly, "I know, It is kinda odd, but yea, We just found out about afew months ago." she said with a slight smile & Haru soon nodded his ehad in agreement. Abit surprised at herself as he asked for her name she nodded & answered, "Just call me Kurai, But my full name is Kuraiyami Hana." she laughed slightly after she said this & began to stroak Haru's head before he jumpoed from her grasp & onto the bench studying the man once again.
Back to top Go down
zane hataro

zane hataro

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:19 am

Zane looked at the cat as it jumped on the bench and examined him. He didn't really care though. He looked back at the girl and started to speak again. "It's starting to get late. Probibly about seven PM or something. Don't know the exact time since I don't have a watch with me at the moment. So, how longa ya been living in Karakura town?" he asked. Zane was mainly asking these miscellanious questions from bordom still.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am

Kurai listened to him & noded her head lightly when he said the time & tilted her head slightly when he asked how long she had been liveing in Karakura town. Placeing her thumb to her lip as she tryed to remember she said softly, "Oh, about as long as I can remember..." smileing lightly as she said this she looked to Haru, who was rubbing his head lightly agenst his side.
Back to top Go down
zane hataro

zane hataro

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 am

Zane looked over beside him at Haru and reached his hand over to the cat in order to attempt and pet the small-talking animal. While doing so, he spoke again in a bit of a bored tone now, "I just moved here about two and a half years ago.". Zane stoped petting Haru by now and started to stand up to his full height of 6'4. "Well, it's been nice talking to ya Kurai. I'm going to start heading home now. So, seeya later. With that said, he changed the direction he was standing at and slowly began to walk over the grass to his house which was about a mile away from the area he was in.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 am

Kurai smiled lightly looking at Haru happly rub his head agenst the man's hand as he talked, & Kurai nodded her head softly in understanding. "Ok, then, good bye Zane." she bowed her head lightly before looking to Haru who was watching him walk away. "Common Haru, Grammy's probally wondering where we are now." Haru looked to her, & nodded slightly beforre jumping up on her head & soon sitting on it. Laughing abit seeing & feeling this she soon stood up & began to walk near a sidewalk, untill she noticed an red rose bush. "Hmmnn.." she muttered softly leaning over slightly to pick a red rose, then stepping behind afew trees in the park. "Rose, whip.." she muttered softly wondering if it was going to work like it did when she was a human. The rose glowed a light golden color for a second, untill it reverted to being a rather long whip with many spikes on it, but this time, it was black. "Oh, my.." she muttered softly studying it & wondering why it was that color when it used to be a light green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another boring day.   Another boring day. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another boring day.
Page 1 of 1