Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Vote_lcapBoring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Voting_barBoring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Vote_lcapBoring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Voting_barBoring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am

Kurai sighed gently walking to the far end of the park carrying a small basket with afew sheets, some suchi, & other snacks as she held a pillow in between her arm & side. She wore dark blue jean shorts that dropped at the middle of her upper thigh, & her favorite shirt which was a white shirt with a picture of a panda & a black chibi cat on it's head she had her hair in pig tails while most of it hung down on her back. She wore original running shoes & no socks. Yawning slightly Haru followed her as he held a small blacnket with him enough to cover his body. Walking to the end of the park & onto a 50/50 steep hill leading to the lake below them she spread out the skeet & blanket across the grass & soon took out the suchi & placeing it on it ontop of a plate. She wasn't planning to eat it, but she brought it for Haru. All she wanted to do was lay back & watch the sunset. Laying the pillow behind her head she dazely looked to the blue & orange sky watching some clouds to roll by as Haru began eatting the suchi. She had absoluely nothing to do, she had not seen another shinigami or arrancar in the past 24 hours except for Majeh, & met afew Human alike her with special abilities; but still, she thought it was not excitement. While her other twin clones where scattered around the town of Karakura she was here; stuck with nothing to do. She sighed gently digging into her shorts pocket & pulling out her normal black mp3 with black & white checkered buttons & turned it on before stuffing the earphones in her ears. Looking to the small screen to her mp3 she pushed on afew buttons before turning it onto, 'I'm your little butterfly'. Still looking to the sky listing to this she turned her head around & screamed in the pillow abit muffled, "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!!" then turning back around back to the blue & orange sky hopeing someone would come along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:55 am

OOC: Since no one else is posting here, I will.

IC: Hasuhana was walking through the park with some books in a bag, looking for a place to read. Her long hair was tied back with a ribbon, and she wore a light sundress and flip flops. She was climbing a hill to see if anyone was around when she heard a muffled yell. She looked up in alarm, before spotting Kurai. "Kurai-san?" she asked as she approached her. She looked down at her with a confused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Captain of the Ninth Division
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:17 am

-at a far distance ryoma was wearing his gigai while laying on his back on a roof top trying to think of possible area's his target for the assinment he was given might be located. he apeared to be wearing just the standard school uniform, and seemed to be uneasy about alot of things. for him this was just another mission that needed to be completed-

man, this is tiring. sitting around and waiting for the enemy to come out

-ryoma continues to lay there in utter boredom-
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:21 am

Kurai quickly looked up to Seishin abit surprizzed. She forced a smile on her lips saying, "How are you..?" She was glad to see her, but at the same time wondering why she was out here, "Why are you here anyways?" she said in the same voice. She took out one ear phone to listen to her as she continued to keep a smile up. Haru looked up to her & mewwed happly beging to whip his mouth on the sheets then jumping up on her shoulder rubbing his head agenst hers. "Looks like Haru missed you." she said with a weak laugh before laying on her stomach. Haru mewwed happly hearing this & continued to rub his head on hers. Kurai was happy to see this, but at the same time she senced a odd spirit pressure not too far away, it was hidden pretty good, but at the same time it stood out. She shook her head slightly ignoreing this & smiled gently looking up to Seishin waiting for a respone of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 am

Hasuhana tilted her head to one side and smiled softly at her. “Hi… I’m pretty good. I was just coming out here to do some homework. I live just up there,” she said, motioning towards the edge of the park. She lived maybe half a block from the park and went there quite frequently. “I’m sorry to disturb you but I thought I heard someone yelling.” She looked up in surprise as Haru jumped on her shoulder and her smile grew as she started petting him. “Hey there Haru-kun,” she said happily.

She looked up confused as she realized that there was someone nearby with rather strong and new spiritual energy. She sighed, deciding to ignore it for now, and started to pet Haru again.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

-as ryoma lays there he starts to think out loud and i the middle of doing so he noticed 2 other spiritual pressure's not far from him. they were not very strong compared to ryoma's spiritual pressure. ryoma then got an idea, considering the spiritual pressure of the 2 not far from here they will end up drawing out the target ryoma is looking for. since ryoma remembered that spiritual pressure simmlier to the two near by, will end up becoming a possible target for the enemy ryoma is looking for. ryoma then stood up and walked toward the edge of the roof.-

i had better keep an eye on those two, they may end up becoming bait to get that basturd to show himself....
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:27 am

Kurai smiled the whole time she was talking but tilting her head to the side when she said she heard some screaming, "Ummm.. Yea, that was me, I just had nothing to realy do, So, yea, I'm kinda bored." adding a laugh after this she turned her head slightly to see that Haru had mewwed lightly when Seishin said hello to him. Still purring loudly he continued to rub his head agenst hers & picked his head up slightly when she felt the spirit energy move. Kurai did the same this & picked her head up slightly trying to figure out where it came from. She sighed gently takeing the rose from one of her pig tails & placed it above her right ear so it would be more easyer to reach when she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 am

Hasuhana smiled softly. “Being bored can have its perks,” she said, sitting down gingerly, careful to not bump any of the bruises that her sundress partially covered. She nodded towards the direction that the new spiritual energy was. “Do you… feel that?” she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 pm

thats strange i felt their spiritual pressure fluctuate, something must be bothering them. I had better get closer to see what is happening and i should conseal my own spiritual pressure to prevent hurting them. i need to find the guy targeting human's like those two or this will never end.

-ryoma then starts to lowwer his spiritual pressure and hopped off the roof and walked toward Hasuhana and Kurai's location. in about 10 minute's he saw them at a distance, they were about 24 feet away from him. ryoma then started think about what to do next.-

I need to find that guy fast or they will end up as targets for him
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:24 am

Kurai continued to lay on her stomach listening to her music in one ear & listing to Seishin in the other. She laughed slightly saying, "Yea, but I think I would rather sleep than be bored." Her head perked up slightly not out of happyness, but of being cureious. "Uhhmm... The... Spirit pressure?" she asked. "Yes, I feel it." right after she said that she quickly sat up & saw a man not too far away. She knew that Seishin hated shinigami, & did not want to see her frightened again. "Uhhmm.. Seishin, would you like to come to dinner with me & Haru? My grandmother is makeing pasta tonight." she offered not wanting her to get afraid of the shinigami or arrancar that she felt. She also knew that both her & her grandmother as a hollow fighting team were almost un beatable, her grandmother was a former shinigami, which is how Kurai obtained her abilities. "Is that ok with you?" she asked abit unsue as she eyed the man suspisiously but abit pissed at the same time as if saying, 'Get away...'.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:06 am

Hasuhana looked up, shocked at Kurai. “D-dinner…?” she asked, before breaking out into a smile. “I’d l-love too. As long as it’s alright with your g-grandmother,” Hasuhana said happily. She almost forgot about the Shinigami as she thought about having an actual friend. The idea was almost foreign to her. She looked back up though when she realized the spiritual pressure was getting closer, and she shifted uncomfortably where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:05 am

-as ryoma was walking towards them, 5 menos started to appear. ryoma then pulled out his shinigami pass from his back pocket and pressed it against his Chest releasing himself from the his gigai he was using. which revealed his true form, ryoma then draws his zanpakuto.-

damn, i never thought that he would send this many. better take care of this fast so no one gets hurt.

-ryoma shunpoed striaght for the first menos, and killed it in one blow, as ryoma was busy tring to take care of the hollows he started to think-

against even 4 menos, with my power so low due to the seal i will have to use my full power to defeat the all.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:11 am

Hasuhana sucked in breath quickly as she felt the hollows appear and the shinigami jump out of whatever body he had been using as a disguise. She was torn now. Normally she tried to cleanse hollows whenever they appeared, but now this shinigami was there, and obviously getting ready to fight them. She looked back and forth between where she felt the hollows energy and where the shinigami was. “K-Kurai… maybe we should… le…” she tried to suggest leaving, but she couldn’t do it. The idea of leaving the hollows souls and the souls of all of the humans around to a shinigami was repulsive to her.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:21 am

OOC: 5 menos? Seriously? your gonna get your ass kicked. However cause kurai is in the thread ill come help.

IC: Majeh sensed the massive energy from half way across town. Without a second though he instantly drew his zan and released it to its shikai form. Rushing through a shadow and appering behind kurai he was in the middle of the energy now. Without a second thought He released his bankai. Realing from the shadow of him and kurai. Ten mirror images came of majeh with bankai. They all looked identical to majeh except they were all solid black. Looking around majeh had one shadow leap over and grab Seishin he reconized her. Dropping her beside him and kurai majeh stood waiting for the menos to either attck or back off. Majeh could easyly take them down without moveing and just letting the shadow spawns do the work but he was in kurai and this other girls presence and he really didnt wish to reveal such power near anyone. Majeh looked to kurai. "Im going to get the two of you out of here. Where do you want go?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:00 am

Kurai looked to Seishin now nodding her head, "Yes, dinner, my grammy allways has extras, & loves to cook." She almost froze where she sat when she felt multible spirit energys around her. "Umm, yes, I think we should go..." she said soflty beging to sit up from her stomach & then squatting about to stand up. She froze again when she felt Majeh behind her. She turned her head slightly seeing him in surpize. She never felt him comeing, & yet, here he was. Watching as he picked Seishin up & sat her down becide her she quickly stood up helping Seishin up. "We need to get going at soon as possible.." she began before she felt eyes on her. She turned her head to Majeh not smileing, of course she was afraid of the menos, but at the same time she was not afraid of dieing because of them. "Thank you Majeh..." she said softly before grasping Seishin's hand & dashing from him as Haru jumped up noticeing her running & quickly turned a bright golden before he switched into a white lion with his current earring turned into a hanging symbol & a black dimond in the middle of the symbol. He soon after ran under Seishin carrying her on his back as Kurai continued running she reached out for the rose in her hair & called out, "Rose whip!" before it also glowed a bright golden & turned into a bright green whip with many spicks the same color & arching her body forward increaseing her speed. Haru continued to run at the same speed as her carrying Seishin on his back so she would not get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:54 am

Hasuhana started to get up, when something grabbed her and sat her next to Kurai. She realized Majeh, the man she had met a while ago, had arrived, and as she looked up at him, feeling his spiritual energy, the words ‘I knew it’ flashed through her head. She didn’t have a chance to say anything, before Kurai grabbed her hand and started running. She felt Haru run under her, before he lifted her off of her feet. She gripped Haru tightly, careful not to tug on his fur to hard, and she lowered her head. She started to feel a few other hollows starting to converge on the area, drawn to it by the spiritual energy. She raised her head slightly and saw one coming towards them.

She raised one of her hands, and let her spiritual energy spring out of her palm. It wasn’t that strong, and she quickly overcame it, watching the energy slowly spread over the hollow, it finally turned back into a whole after her energy completely enveloped the hollow. She looked back at Kurai. “Will he,” she called, referring to Majeh, “be ok?”
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:33 am

-as ryoma was dealing with the remaining menos, he felt familiar spiritual pressure though ryoma didn't worry about it. ryoma then took his stance and raised his zanpakuto in front on him self. saying.-

BAN-KAI!!!!

-then a pitch black shadow started to cover ryoma, after ryoma was cover completely by his zanpakuto's shadow, the shadow then it fade away revealing ryoma's bankai. as ryoma released his zanpakuto, he had a more serious look in his eye's. ryoma then shunpoed at a faster speed and in seconds he appeared right in front of thr first menos in sight, and swung his sword Vertically toward it releasing one of his most powerful attacks.-

Juurensha!!

-which released small shards of ice at the menos killing it in an instant. ryoma then shunpoed to the next menos that was closest to him and appeared right in front of it, ryoma then raised his left hand toward it and said.-

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!!!

-as ryoma said that, he released a huge blast of electricity spirt energy at the hollow killing it on contact-
------------------------
-side note-
Juurensha(Hail Bullets): Ryoma turns the water around him into Ice and slashes towards his opponent. He then slashes towards his opponent sending over a dozen Ice bullets towards his opponent. They’re about the size of a small marble but deals lots of damage.

Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion.[41][42] Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him. Incantation: unknown.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:00 am

Majeh didnt have time for them to run despite the fact that the menos weere being taken down quickly a massive horde of normal hollows were swarming ont he location. Majeh used his speed to apper above kurai sittin on the back of haru with the other girl. "Forgive me..." He whispered lightly. Then with a quick motion the shadow benath har expanded into a giant square moving with him.the it extended upwards and covered all of them except maje who was above. Once shrouded in the shadow box majeh used his other ability to transport them. The shadow beneath the couch in kurai's livving room would expand up on to the wall and the 2 girls and haru would come leaping out of it barely missing the table and landing on a soft carpet. A shadow maje would follow them through the shadow and make sure they landed saftley befor the shadows all retreated back under the couch leaving the 3 just in the middle of the living room floor.

As majeh watched them disapper along with the box majeh looked around. Useing the remaining 9 shadows he just watched as they all went to work. Useing there numbers and the fact that they shadows with instant regeneration to drag them to the ground and destroy there masks and the hollows. Majeh could use the same trick to take down a menos but he figured if he had to fight this shinigami it was best not to reveal any real power yet.

OOC: Sorry kurai but im not risking your saftery. However i do need you to tend to seishin.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:24 am

"I know Majeh," she said softly looking to Seishin, "He will be ok." as she looked to her she noticed Majeh appearing on Haru. She gasped slightly when the black box engulfed her. Not knowing what was going on she stopped running as the whip curled around her waist digging into her skin from the forse put on it from the air & now the spirit energy. "Damnit!" she screamed when she felt this. Soon comeing from her wall she landed on her stomach with a thud & let out a loud yelp of pain from the whip. A second after that her grandmother came in the room holding her zanpaktou & shakeing, "Whos there?!" she shouted & soon saw Haru, Kurai, & Seishin on the ground. Still laying on her stomach she pushed herself up slightly looking to the black area on the wall & then to her wounded stomach holding it. Soon after that the whip glowed a light golden then fell to the ground as a red rose with afew blood spots on it's pedals. Her grandmother ran to her dropping her zanpaktou on the ground, looking over her, then running to the bathroom to get some gause. She looked to Seishin smileing weakly saying, "HaHa, My bad, should have practiced more." then letting out a weak laugh before gripping her stomach again. "We still have dinner ready though..." she said softly looking to the blood on the ground. At the moment she did not care in what condition she was in, she just wanted to make sure Seishin was ok. Afew seconds after that her grandmother came dashing from the bathroom with 3 gause wraps in each hand & soon lifted up Kurai's shirt slightly to begin wrapping them. "Don't be afraid darling," she said looking to Kurai but speeking to Seishin, "She heals quite quickly." She neither wanted her to be worryed. Soon after the wound was wrapped Kurai stood up not shakeing at all but looking out the window still feeling the hollow's energy & hopeing Majeh would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:12 am

Hasuhana gasped as the shadows overcame her and she landed in the living room with another gasp as the air flew out of her. She heard a yelp of pain and she looked up at Kurai, before her attention was drawn to the woman who ran into the room. It took all of Hasuhana’s willpower not to jump up and run out of the room. She went over to Kurai, touching her lightly on her back. “D-don’t worry about that,” she said, referring to the dinner comment. “Are you alright…?” Her question was answered when Kurai’s grandmother came over, and she moved back, letting her grandmother wrap her stomach.

She looked up at Kurai as she stood and bit her lip. “Are you sure y-you’re alright?” she asked, looking concerned. She was shaking slightly from the strange sensation that came from the shadows, but she brushed that feeling aside, concerned about Kurai. She looked over at Haru also, checking to see if he was alright.

OOC: Btw, some people had this question on one of the other forums where I’ve played a character with the same name, but Hasuhana’s first name is Hasuhana, and her last name is Seishin.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:30 am

-as ryoma was taking care of the last 2 menos, he remembered the familiar spiritual pressure from earlair and figured out who it belonged to. ryoma then started to think to himself.-

it has been a long time since i last heard about him, one of the ex-captains. the last time i was told about him was when i was still a vice-captain.

-ryoma did not feel like wasting any time, so he quickly took care of the last 2 menos. ryoma shunpoed straight to the mask of the remaining menos and slashed their mask's in half. ryoma then shunpoed right next to majeh and said to him.-

your name majeh is it not.......

Last edited by Ryoma Sakuraba on Wed May 05, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:07 am

OOC: still meta gameing but idc anymore

Majeh didnt even flinch as the man appered beside him. As the hollows scattered majeh had the shadow fourms disapper into his. Turning to the man he looked at him raising his elbow in order to fold his arm in forng of him in order to point one of the tips of his Zan at the mans face. "Whats it to you?" He asked with a dark glare
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:15 am

Kurai continued standing looking to the window & studying each of the weak spirit energies she senced from afar, many of them were hollows, one was Majeh, on ewas another shinigami in which she did not know, & the rest was just other SHumans & the remaining traces of both hers & Hasuhana's spirit energy. "I'm fine..." she said weakly before looking to her stomach & placeing a hand on the wrap. Pulling her shirt abck down to cover it she began walking towards her kitchen. Walking inside it she poked her head from the door looking to Hasuhana, "Are you going to come & eat?" she said happly then poked her head back in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:31 am

Hasuhana smiled at her and nodded. When she walked into the kitchen she bit her lip, looking at Kurai’s grandmother, before offering her hand. “H-hello… I’m… um… Seishin Hasuhana… it’s n-nice to meet… y-you,” she said, struggling to control her stuttering as she looked nervously at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma Sakuraba
Ryoma Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:40 am

OOC- sorry i am trying not to metagame

-ryoma placed his left hand on majeh's sword and pushed it away from his face, and replyed.-

what's it to me? nothing really, i have no Interest in fighting you. all i am here for is to kill a certain enemy of the soul socitey, nothing more. but these damn hollow's keep coming out of no where and is making it a little hard to track the guy i am looking for.

-moments after ryoma finished specking, all of the hollow's in the area just disappeared in to thin air. then ryoma felt a strong spiritual pressure coming towards them and it apeared to belong to an Arrancar.-

it appears that someone else want to fight......

this is not the guy i am looking for but maybe by causing some large spirit energy wave's just might draw him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)   Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring...BoRiNg....BORING!!!(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next