Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) Vote_lcapMeeting with her former master (Tsuch) Voting_barMeeting with her former master (Tsuch) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) Vote_lcapMeeting with her former master (Tsuch) Voting_barMeeting with her former master (Tsuch) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 am

It was truly a grim sight, at least if you werent a espada or arrancar. Miles of chopped down trees and injured Hollows. Some of the hollows that she passed, had reached gillian state, and some-what resembled a human, at least some of them had arms, was walking on two legs, had lost abit of their mask, was crying out in pain, reaching up towards her with their claws or what their hands had taken form off. For someone like Sachi, it was heartbreaking, but she was determind to meet with her former master, and juding by the damage done to the underground forest, she wasent far away.

Sachi stopped as she felt a strong reaitsu nearby, wich she reconized to be Nnoitora`s, from what she could feel, he hadent gone into his released state, and there wasent a need for it, even she could easily take down a gillian class menos, and the hollows down here feared the espada.

"..Nnoitora....-sama, are you here?", she asked in a high clear voice, adding -sama so he would`t begin ranting about her being disrespectful. Sachi`s apperance had changed slightly over the time, her skirt had gotten longer, her shirt had gained long sleeves, and a scarf was covering up the bare area, but else, she hadent changed much, so he would probably be able to reconize her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 am

Nnoitra opened his eye and stared at the ground. One of the huge trees in the forest was towering over him where he sat with his back to the tree. He had his arms on his knees with his head tilted down and his scythe's blades resting against the tree horizontally. He slowly stood up with some what of a annoyed smile. He picked his scythe up in his right hand and stepped around the tree and over the body of a dead hollow. It groaned slightly as he moved over it. Without looking down Nnoitra swung his scythe cleaving it's head off and sending it flying over to Sachi's feet. He looked at Sachi studying her closely. "Eh..... Who the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Sachi let out a little sigh, still short in his memory.., she thought, smiling abit to herself, knowing saying that out loud would probably anger him enough to attack her. "..I heard from Alastor-sama that you were down here...its been a year, figured i at least would say hello..", she said, walking past the hollow head, not seeming to be scared.

"You dont remeber me, makes me sad..", she said, befor she smiled slightly again. "Kuromo Sachi is my name....your former 1th fraccion...i always worked in the shadows with Tesla-san"
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Nnoitra frowned a bit at her bringing up Telsa then he thought. He studied Sia's face and her scarf. "I remember......" Nnoitra stood up straight looking down at Sachi with a slight smile. "I remember some little arrancar that Aizen insist I take." Nnoitra left the scythe rest on his shoulder and let the chain rattle. "So you were that Arrancar..... Got good enough to become 6th Espada also I see." Nnoitra remembered her but only vaguely. Nnoitra tapped his foot slightly looking at her. Something about what she'd said had bothered him slightly. "figured I would at least say hello." He studied her for any sign of deception. No one says hello to me..... The closest thing I get to hello is someone attempting to attack me from behind. Nnoitra squinted his eye slightly. "That's all?.... All you wanted to say was hello......."

My one and only Fraccion or so the way I looked at it. Telsa was as close to a friend as I had ever had yet was far from treated like one. Though I treated him as nothing more than a bag of dirt..... He treated me as if I were his closest family member. He was killed by that damned Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Sachi, noticing his eyes narrowing slightly, and the way he asked her if it was just to say hello, made it seem like he was disbeliving her words, he didnt sound dissapointed, rather surprised. "..i was quite small back there..wasent i?", she said with a little smile, as if she was being amused over he remebered that way. Way back then, she had shorter hair, her mask was covering more of her head, and she was wearing way less clothes.

"Try remeber more....i always worked in my small lab that Aizen had ordered to be set up in your room....that i was allowed to create my own fraccion because i was lonley..despite being a fraccion myself", she spoke in a calm voice, as she reached up and touched one of the long strains of hair hanging down from his head. "Your hair is grown..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 am

Nnoitra looked up a bit as if he was trying to look at his hair. "Yes.... I suppose it has...." Nnoitra smiled slightly. "I do remember.... That lab...... Aizen." Nnoitra let the scythe fall down so the blade was closer to the ground. "You were Aizens pet back then weren't you..... I guess you were no use to him more than that human he brought in though." Nnoitra smiled as he looked at Sachi studying her.

"Honestly.... I never saw what was so special about you...... but frankly..... i'd love to find out what was special about you." Nnoitra said this as if he were baiting Sachi. He wanted to test her skills both physically and mentally. Though he didn't care much for other Espada he didn't think there should be any weakness mentally or physically in the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 pm

"Hmm?...fighting comes later..but i guess i can tell you one of my skills..", she siad, noticing as he dropped his weapon was just above the ground. "If you remeber, my reitsu has a low, but fast healing skill, i always used it to patch you back togeder..By Infusing my arrancar creations, i can make them come alive, give them personality, the ability to think self...basicly...create life..they will never age, and cannot die because they live of my reitsu..".

Already, her ability to heal, despite it being slow, was a unique trait. But to create life, meaned she had to have a brilliant brain, and she had large amount of reitsu`s apperently. "Right now, i only have reitsu to keep two of my 8 fraccions active.."
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 am

Nnoitra looked at her wonderingly. "That's a flawed ability. Your creations die if you run out of riatsu... or worse die." Nnoitra smiled slightly. "You really shouldn't go around telling people all of these things. Some people might have ill thoughts towards you." Nnoitra couldn't help but smile and admit to himself that it sounded like some of a nice trick. He thought to himself for a second looking at her closely. "Show me..." Coming from Nnoitra's mouth it sounded like a demand more than a request but that was as nice as it was ever going to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)   Meeting with her former master (Tsuch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with her former master (Tsuch)
Page 1 of 1