Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Long time,no see. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Long time,no see. EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Long time,no see. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Long time,no see. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Long time,no see. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Long time,no see. EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Long time,no see. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Long time,no see. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Long time,no see. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Long time,no see. Vote_lcapLong time,no see. Voting_barLong time,no see. Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Long time,no see. Vote_lcapLong time,no see. Voting_barLong time,no see. Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Long time,no see.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross Mikk

Cross Mikk

Long time,no see. Empty
PostSubject: Long time,no see.   Long time,no see. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Cross slowly walked in front of the high school,it was pitch black and the cold of the night showed his breath likea frequesnt fog,the cold was eating at his face,making it numb."Well Allen should be arriving soon,it's been so long since he took his leave almost a year i've been laying low and training,I wonder what he has in store for me".He then sat down at the front gates of the school,his hood shadowed his face,this night was quite,the only noise heard was an occasional dog barking or a car going by,Cross felt at peace.
Back to top Go down

Long time,no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time,no see.   Long time,no see. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:20 am

Allen's training in solitude had payed off. He managed to kill the Captain Commander Mikaru Takahashi and got even stronger after that. "He must have just been weak or something. I know a Captain Commander can do better." he said wincing as his left arm flushed with pain. "Again? Whats going on with it today..." he whispered as he approched the school. He slowly walked up to the gate with his hands in his pockets. He took his left hand out and tapped a guy who had been sitting down before he arrived, on the shoulder. "Hey, what are you slouching around for? Weve got work to do." he said giving the man a sly grin as he changed the position of his hand so that he could help him up.
Back to top Go down
Cross Mikk

Cross Mikk

Long time,no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time,no see.   Long time,no see. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 am

Cross looked up and his eyes instantly widend,Allen was back and he already had a plan,he jumped up and issued a japanese style bow of respect,"Master Walker,thankyou for the offer but as your apprentice I must refuse."Cross then put his hands in his pockets and laughed,"sorry sir,long time no see and I know that kind of stuff pisses you off and I just couldnt help myself,so where are we headed?".
Back to top Go down

Long time,no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time,no see.   Long time,no see. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Allen frowned the second he heard master. "Little brat..." he mutter even though Cross was by no means "little". He shoved his own hands in his pockets and began walking, each step bringing diffrent thoughts. "An Espada is going to arrive in the baseball field in a few hours. I was thinking we train for one hour and the I heal you for the second. After that you can go confront the guy alone." he said still walking. He was gazing up at the sky as he did so, every now and then he'd pass through the leafy shadows of a tree. A bird would sing and raise his spirits, kids played in the park, and a cool breeze would blow and relax them. "Really want all of this to go away?" he said taking a deep breath and walked toward the next tree. He turned around, and placed his back against the cool, rough trunk. "All of this life." he said turning toward Cross. "If that guy does come, thats going to happen." he said taking his hands out of his pockets and putting them behind his head. He closed his eyes and began taking the day in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time,no see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time,no see.   Long time,no see. Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time,no see.
Page 1 of 1