Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
"A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
"A bets, a bet." (private) Vote_lcap"A bets, a bet." (private) Voting_bar"A bets, a bet." (private) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
"A bets, a bet." (private) Vote_lcap"A bets, a bet." (private) Voting_bar"A bets, a bet." (private) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

"A bets, a bet." (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

"A bets, a bet." (private) Empty
PostSubject: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 am

Time to Rest, A yawn beckons from the mouth of the overly aged, yet in appearance, amazingly young former shinigami known as Kagura. Nor good of evil, only wanting a good time kinda attitude. Kagura stands on the north side of the soccor field, leaning agaisnt the net that way his body hangs freely but doesn't fall. Like floating on thin air as he loses himself in thought. CRASH!, suddenly a large winged beast appeared above Kagura. Not a hollow but more like a large animal hovering over Kagura, gazing down on the purple haired former shinigami, now a wandering soul. On the head of the large air, winged beast was a strange looking woman. A woman Kagura reconized as his wonderful assistant, 'Ms. Haruko' is what Kagura addresses her as since she was born without a name. Ms. Haruko is a former shinigami aswell, along with her subordinates who are vice captains. Kagura also had subordinates aand others who were loyal to him but he lost track of them when he left the soul society. Ms. Haruko looked down at her master and smirked, looking as lucious in that skimpy outfit however, Kagura didn't even notice because he was off on the journey of 'dreamland' is what he calls it. Kagura slowly opens his eyes to see that Ms. Haruko appeared ready to kill him with her spear/lance so updated and high tech. The sharp blade presented itself at his neck. Kagura only smirked, "Do you wish to watch your dear Master beg for his life? or do you wish for him to end yours?" He said with a small grin as he gave a small, quick look at her. She only smiled at his comment and put her weapon away, only to bow her head. She raised back up to respond, "I'd rather have something else in mind, But on my journey to multiple worlds to check up on things like you planned, I found out that the soul society have trouble with one of their own, immense drama spread throughout the world and my subordinates are finally willing to give themselves to you." She said as she placed a small kiss on his forehead, strangely, Kagura was shorter than her which she gave him the nickname, 'Shorty' because of his size in height which he doesn't like very much. "But, they will only come if you defeat me in a match." She added on, watching his facial expression turn from excited to even more excited. "You'll have no issure with that, I will not kill you but I will make this a swift victory." He said as he patted her on the head. "Shorty, I meant no fighting, more of a game. Like Baseball or Soccor, how the living enjoy their spare time. Sports!" She said as she patted him back, knowing how much he doesn't like to be called shorty, she toys with him to get him angry. "I'm not short!....Shesh....We are already on the soccor field, may aswell play here." He said, knowing only the basics of Soccor but not the advanced rules and tricks of the game, he walks over to the middle of the soccor field to pick up, not a soccor ball, but a basketball. "What the hell is this doing here?.....Children, can't live with them-" He said but was interupted by Ms. Haruko. "-Can't live without them. Master I believe one day you will have children, you may want them, it may be an accident, but the more you don't want, the mostlikely it will happen." She said, trying to educate her master on the ways of life and how things works as she steps onto the soccor field and take the basketball from Kagura and points with the left hand at the soccor ball on the right side of the soccor field. "Your brilliant." She said sarcastically but in a playful manner. She threw the basketball high in the air and a twinkle in the sky shines instantly and fades the same way it shined. "....I need glasses, badly....Anyway, first to get twenty goals, wins." He said as he then gripped the soccor ball and tossed it at Ms. Haruko, "Time to play!" He said with a small grin as he watched the ball in the air go straight towards Haruko. "Heh.." BAM!, the ball was kicked by Haruko's right leg in her goal as soon as the ball reached a 5 in radius of her body. "...Damn.....I might have to try this time." "You should not take me so likely Master, I have alot of surprises." "Trust me, I know." The went back and forth as he got the soccor ball and then they both eyed each other intensely before he dropped the ball from his grip and kicked it, running towards his goal will dribbling the ball with his legs. He placed his left leg infront of the ball and rolled his right leg behind the ball to lift the ball in the air and kicks it towards his goal.

After a few challenging minues.

Tired and completely motionless from this game which felt like a work out to both of them because they were strangely skilled and matched. Haruko's strength and speed and Kagura's flexability and agility. In the end it was a tie, however Haruko had the upper hand since Kagura fouled many times over and over but Haruko never punished him for it. She threw the game for him to please her master because in reality, He sucks at sports. They both layed on the field, breathing heavily as Haruko came to a conclusion. "You win, I'm tired, you beat me, I can't go on anymore." "The same words I heard last night...heh....I can't go on either, you surprised me with your skill." "Same words I heard last night huh?....heh, I really can't move my body though." "....Always got to make me work, even when Im exhausted." "You know me too well baby." Kagura lifted himself up which took all the energy he had left inside his body and walked over to her who lost conscience because of the heat and the exhaustion. "Something tells me shes faking it. But, whatever, I'm already up." He said as he picked her up, carried her all the way over to her flying beast. Lifted her on the beast and layed her on it's back. "Take us to the stop she met her subordinates." He ordered the flying beast as Haruko smirked. They flew off surprisingly fast and Kagura had to hang on to Haruko so she didn't fly off. They faded into the sky as the basketball she finally threw into the air fell back to the soccor field.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 am

Kensei had watched them fight and was intrigued. She had never seen them play before. It was quite enjoyable. She decided to interupt. "hey Kagura" She yelled out. She smiled and waved at him. She didnt know if he would recognize her or not.

ooc:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 am

Ms.Haruko tapped her master but he only mumbled something and turned over. She sighed in annoyance trying to awake him so she reached for an area that she knew he would respond too.

------------

The neck you perverts, she kissed his neck a few times gently, going softly around the neck. Pressing her hand on his chest lightly and rubbing up and down. Kagura, was in a deep sleep, slowly waking up as she does so, something was arousing him intensely and as he was being pulled out of his sleep he was figuring out what it was. Ms. Haruko heard the female call his name and knew it must have been important if she knew his name. So that's why she tries her hardest to wake him up.

Kagura, leaps up from his slumber, rubbing his eyes. Tired to the bone, he turned to Ms. Haruko and opened his mouth to speak. "What is it? seriously I was having a very nice dream." "Someone called you, to be more accurate. That woman over there did. She knows your name. I thought you don't know anyone else outside of the SOul Society because she obviously know you." She said with a light hint of jealousy in her tone. Folding her arms as she gave him a cold glare. "I don't but I'm going to figure out why she called me. Turn this baby around." "fine, do as you please." She said, as he ordered he winged beast to turn back around to head for the girl he called Kagura's name. "Thats her." Ms. Haruko pointed to her and looked at her quite angrily.

------------

"Oh I see, I don't know any red haired females so This is a bit surprising. Heh, seems like your old master gets new toys." He said with a playful wink, meaning nothing by it but teasing humor until, Ms. Haruko took it the wrong way. She threw Kagura off the beast and turned in around. "Well go fetch ya old dog! I'll be at the quarters when your done playing with used toys!" She shouted at him as he fell twenty feet from the sky. Crash landing a few meters infront of the girl. "AH! SHIT WHAT THE HELL!??! Fuck!!, Y'know what? I Will and you better not touch my damn Bacon!.....eh, Shes a damn handful. Hey there." He said rubbing the back of his head in intense pain since he landed quite hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 am

Kensei blinked 'WHAT THE HELL?!?' she thought. She herself was somewhat crazy but these two took the cake. "ehh... yeah I need your help Kagura" She said, still slightly confused, forgetting the fact that Kagura didnt know her changes. "I think you could definitely help me" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:42 am

"I can definately help you. What do you need?" Kagura asked tilting his head to the side as he heard the beast take off in the other direction. The wind the beast created under his wings was strong enough to destroy a whole city block and that was at weak power. Kagura didn't even budge one bit. Kagura smirked as he looked at the girl up and down, flowers blooming all around them. What was this? Kagura's power. It is unknown to others what his power is and for those who reading it isn't Plant muniplation. "Don't stand there looking beautiful, tell me, heh." He said as he pulled out his lighter and a 'violet dream' rolled up in a custom cigerette.

------------

Violet Dream is another drug Kagura created. It gets the smoker in a loving and affectionate mood. While also heightens their nerves to the point that anything touches them feels good, really good to be exact. Like a dream where everything you wish for, dream for, hope for is in the form of love and passion, connecting and touching. The smallest things can have your hormones raging. It's called violet dream because of the color and the effects. The other drug he pulled out was the infamous Indigo Nature. "Which should I smoke? The Indigo colored one? or the Violet one?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 am

Kensei wasnt far away either and didnt budge, not even a twitch, the only thing that moved was her hair. "I need you to come meet seiyu of course" She giggled. She saw him pull out a small ciggerate like thing and was confused "eh the violet one I guess" She shrugged. It did matter either way it was just a ciggerate right?
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 am

OCC: You ass >.>

"Alright but you'll have to smoke it with me. I mean, I can't enjoy something so nice without someone else to enjoy it with me. Trust me, you won't regret it." He said with a light smile then eyes widened when he heard 'Seiyu'. He put his Violet dream away and kept the indigo nature out. He sighed lightly and lit the cigerette. He slowly put the cigerette to his mouth and his eyes lowered but he kept them on the female. "I see, Seiyu is it? ......No problem. Where is this....Seiyu?" He asked, taking a long drag of his cigerette and then pulled out it of his mouth. Unlighting his lighter and putting it back in his left pants pocket. He took the cigerette out his mouth with the right hand and glare at the female with a light smile.

------------

It seems that Kagura heard of Seiyu's name before. Infact he has. He remember hearing about her working with Aizen before he died. It seems that she is ordering people around so that means she must have got a bit of power in her hands. Kagura smirked lightly. Kagura had Ms. Haruko on his mind and how she felt. Is she attacked and taken hostage? Should he have listened to her? Should he trust Seiyu? She he really try to get it on with this Girl? So many questions and too many answers to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 am

ooc: what? "A bets, a bet." (private) Icon_eek

Kensei was uneffected by his glare. "in Hueco Mundo of course" She giggled "and how am I going to smoke it with you if you dont hand it to me?" She gigled again. She wondered what this ciggerate did that made two people have to smoke it to get the effect. She didnt really care though, it wasnt as though it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 am

Kagura sighed and then smiled lightly once more. "Well Cutey, don't hesitate to open that Gate to Hueco Mundo. I can't wait to see what creatures I find Under this Seiyu's control. Who knows-" He said as he then paused to pull out the violet dream from his pants pocket. Tossing it to the girl and the lighter aswell. He rubbed the top of his head which carried his long indigo colored hair and stood back as he awaited the girl to open it. "I may even join Seiyu." He said with a light laugh. "Be sure to smoke as much as you can beautiful."

OOC: Sorry Small, I kinda want to meet everyone and Seiyu all together.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 am

"well you did say once that you hated soul society right? besides if you get involved then i wont have to be" She smiled catching the lighter and the violet dream. She lit the violet dream and her eyes widened, it was strong. "alright lets go in a bit I wanted to have some fun first"
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 am

Kagura smirked when she said that and took a long, intense drag of his cigerette, and blowing out the fumes but not only the fumes. The stress in his mind, the clouded thoughts, the useless emotions and cleansed his mind of sin is what it felt like when he blown it out. Kagura didn't even need to go full power this time. It seems that he has to reveal his Shikai if things get a bit out of hand. Kagura, took another intense, long drag on his cigerette and flicked it out to the side as the cigerette burned into the earth as soon as it landed. Like a rock falling into the water. The fumes that he breathed in his body was released through his palms when he lifted his hands up and out, releasing the Indigo Nature smoke her inhaled in his mouth and lungs out his palms and into the air. The Smoke was the color Indigo which was very strange.

------------

Ms. Haruko, feeling a bit sad for how she treated her master, but also believing that he is an asshole and is that old but is very stupid to not know how she feels is swept in a tornado of mixed emotions on rather to come back or to keep going forward. She rode on her winged beast that resembled a whale or some sort all the way back to the hidden base which was actually in a hidden place he gained. It is only one entrance and only a few people know it and of the place. Ms. Haruko and Kagura plan out methods of how to bring down people, have alittle sexual relief and fun at there which Ms. Haruko is going. It's kinda sad because mostlikely, as soon as she step in the place she will have flashbacks of the fun they had. Is she taking this too far? Thats what Kagura believes but to her, shes not taking it far enough. She wants to be heard, for Kagura to come after her in her time of need. Not for her to just come to him, even though he is the master.

Twisted Emotions Spiraling Between the Two.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Kensei chuckled as it was released, not creeped out by it at all. When you live with people who turn into animals that tends to happen. She took a long drag of her cigerette, bringing it down to half. She lightly coughed and flicked the head of it, dropping the ashes. She felt strange, like a weight was lifted of her, like she was free.
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:35 am

"How ya feeling? Feeling a bit light weighted? Free hearted? loose spirited? Do you feel as if you want to just fly from all your troubles and let them fall beneath your wings as you hover over the sea of stress and glide to the stress free, good time all around and body loosening, mind relaxing land known as Heaven? Where all your dreams and realities come true all in a action that would have your legs throbbing in pleasure as you feel the intensity from touch to tough?....Who knows you probally don't That Drug you smoked was called violet dream, its the most helpful and non-life threatening creation I have ever made. It's amazing, it's something that also enhances your loving making skills, If you catch my drift...." Kagura explained to her with a slight smirk as his long, purple hair flowed agaisnt the wind beautifully. As if the wind was stroming his hair or as his hair was stroming the wind. Hard to explain but it waved, bounced and shaked agaisnt the wind like a victory flag on a winning country in a almost never ending war. Kagura pointed to the female to get her attention. "Hey, Aren't we going soon. I believe staying in one place for a long period of time, isn't such a good idea for both of us. For you see, we shouldn't even be talking. I am the absolute enemy if you work for Seiyu, isn't that right? But you are right about the fact that I dislike the Soul Society intensely. So Let me see what bargains you and Seiyu have for me, and see if that Violet Dream starts taking over" He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 am

"....you made me smoke an aphrodisiac?!" Her eye twitched "I thought we were friends Kagura" She sighed "very well lets get going then" She sighed again, opening a garganta. She couldnt beleive him, even if she was hot in this form that was unbeleivable. Though she didnt expect anything else from the older pervert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A bets, a bet." (private)   "A bets, a bet." (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

"A bets, a bet." (private)
Page 1 of 1