Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Vote_lcapA nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Voting_barA nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Vote_lcapA nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Voting_barA nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 am

Kurai began walking from her kitchen to the front door holding her cat Haru in her hands as she calls before she heads out from her home, "I'll be back later granny! I'm going to take Haru out to the park for abit!" He grandmother at the time was makeing some dinner for them all as she called from the kitchen, "Ok sweetie! Come back soon!" Kurai laughed slightly slipping on her black flip-flops & grabbing a small red rose from a vase filled with water. She placed the rose above her ear to where it would stay put. She then walked from the house & locked the door with a key that hung on her waist from a small chain. She began walking down the small cement stairs that lead to her house & walked from her yard.

As she turned the corner from the street of her house she placed her kitty down on the ground by her feet then continued walking expecting him to follow. He looks around for a second & jumps slightly as a bright white car speeds by. He almost immediatly scaled her leg & perched itself on her sholder. Kurai laughed slightly takeing him from his sholder & held him in her arms once more. He just sat there then looking ahead of them both & jumping slightly every time a car was tp come by.

Five minuntes go by & they are only one street away from it. As Kurai turned the corner she saw how busy the street was. She looked down to her cat & said abit dissapointed, "Well Haru, I don't think we can go to the park today." The cat hisses slightly hearing this then jumping from her hands & towards the busy street. Kurai sighes slightly & follows him catching up to him then picking him up afterwards. But she did not stop walking. She knew that if she would not go to the park that Hazu would be really mad with her. She walked up to the busy street seeing if someone would end up stopping for her. Nothing. She sighed slightly looking to her cat then saying, "Hold on Haru, this might get alittle scary."

Kurai then walks on the lane watching out for the cars or trucks going by going back & forward to avoid getting hit. She felt as if she was playing 'Frogger' but with only one life. "Get out of the road!" one man screamed at her as he passed by in is large red truck. Kurai sighed slightly & said to herself knowing that he wouldn't hear, "I would if I could get across..." at that moment the last lane that she had to cross was open. She ran across it then jumping to the other side flopping on the soft grass at this. She made it & was laying on the grass near a bench looking to the light blue sky. Haru then jumped from her & climbed up a tree then looking at the park from atop of it.

Kurai continued laying there stareing at the sky wondering what she was feeling. It was the same feeling that she would have when she was to use her rose. She picked it from her hair & looked at it throughly then placed it back into her hair sighing gently then continueing to look to the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Suddenly, the Victorian-looking Arrancar was staring into the girl's eyes. His eyes were blue like hers. "What are you doing, miss?" Kyouga asked her curiously and politely. At any rate, Kyouga probably frightened her. Yet, he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Kurai continued to look at the sky wondering what she was feeling untill she heard a male speeking to her & at the same time seeing him look directly at her eyes. She had found what she had felt in the air. She sat up studying the male fully then forsed the corners of her lips to curl up although she was abit frightened as she spoke in a soft voice studying his eyes, "I don't really know, I was just watching the clouds roll by.." As she said this Haru looked down from the tree seeing her & the male abit frightened & begining to shake softly.

He then quickly jumped from the tree & landed next to Kurai. The small bell that hung slightly from his ear makeing a soft noise as this happened. He looked at the male, then to Kurai, back to the male, then Kurai. Keeping his distance from the male he held her right index finger in his mouth & tugged at it. Kurai quickly snapped out of her daze feeling this then quickly looked down to Haru. He realeased her finger then bit her shirt tugging it slightly as if he wanted to leave. & soon.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:31 pm

"I see..." Kyouga said, smiling at both he and Haru. Kyouga back up about two feet to make her feel a little more comfortable. "Do you come here often?" Kyouga asked her politely. "I'm Kyouga Manti. Who are you?" Kyouga asked her after introducing himself. Kyouga might have slits for pupils, but he felt a lot of innocense in this blonde girl.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:28 am

Kurai began strokeing her cat softly on his head, but it did not stop his shakeing. She turned her head to the male slightly as he asked a question. Still not feeling safe much she kept the small smile on her lips as she replyed in a soft tone, "Yes, I do. Sometimes just to get way from certain things.." She stopped for a second hearing the male introduce himself then replyed in the same soft tone, "It's nice to meet you Kyouga. I'm Kuraiyami Hana, please just call me Kurai though."

She stopped for a second picking up her cat from beside her prying him from her clothing & then held him in her arms continueing in the same soft voice, "& this is Hara Hana.." Haru at this time was looking directly at the man shakeing abit then dug his face in Kurai's shirt trying to distract himself from the male. Kurai looked down to him & began petting his head softly noticeing how scared he was.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 am

Kyouga smiled and gently closed his eyes, to hide the ferocity that existed within them. "Kurai, how would you feel if I were to say that I wanted to protect you?" Kyouga said kindly and politely. He really wanted her to feel safe, but Kyouga needed someone to comfort him. Yet, Kurai probably didn't want to have a relationship with him. However, he had to at least try.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:26 am

As Kurai continued peting Haru his ears perked up slightly hearing what he said but still haveing his face in her shirt. She looked to the male in front of her abit confussed. "Protect me from what..?" Haru looked up to Kurai quickly hearing this then mewed slightly followed by placeing his face back on her shirt. She looked down to him & sighed softly wondering what he ment by that. 'Protect me from the things I allways feel, but never really see..?' she thought then traced the feeling back to the male in front if her.

She was not really sure, but something odd was going on ever sence she moved to Karakura town. Almost every day she would freeze because of the feeling & wonder what it was. She searched on the computer about it, but found nothing related to it. Hopefully if she said yes, she would find out. As she thought this she was looking to Haru stroking his white fur softly then looking up to the male asking, "Protect me from what..? Karakura town is pretty peaceful in my point of view..." she lied forceing a smight smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

"You're lying, Kurai. The very fact that you can see me and speak to me proves that you are very spiritually aware. You might have special powers to defend yourself, but it won't protect you from everything." Kyouga said as he opened his eyes halfway and wore a serious expression. "Kurakara Town is dangerous to people who are spirtually aware. In fact, I'm sure that you've at least seen or felt hollows that rampage through this town." Kyouga added insightfully. "You need reassurance because denial will just make things worse..." Kyouga added.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 am

Kurai's jaw opened slightly hearing all of what the male had said sbit shocked. After he was done explaining she shook her head slightly feeling abit dizzy trying to remeber all of this then replying in a soft voice watching his expression, "You saying.. That others around us cannot see you.. but can see me talking to you? & what I allways feel.. Are.. Hollows..?" This surprised Kurai abit noticeing what he just told her was a plain note to keep in her head. He was a hollow & to keep this a secret.

"And you are.. Also saying, that you yourself, are a hollow..? How is that..? You seem so, kind, &.." Stopping for a second trying to force the word from her lips, "Protective..?" Now she was abit afraid. She knew now what she heard while trying to fall asleep would be hollows rampageing outside in Karakura town, fights in the sky, but whenever she would look, there would only be a blurr as if it was a cloud. So she allways ignored it & thought it was just some construction workers working late at night.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:16 am

"There are good souls known as pluses. Then, there are evil spirits known as hollows. I was once a hollow until I evolved into a Vasto Lordes, and I eventually became an Espada. I am different from most of the Espada because I maintained my emotions that made me human. I only ask that you open your eyes to the truth." Kyouga said calmly to her, but he had a feeling that she probably didn't want to hear it. However, he felt that he had to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:41 am

Kurai watched the expression in his eyes smileing softly understanding completely. She nodded her head slightly after he was done talking & replyed in the same voice that she had used before, "I understand. & I will belive in the truth...Of what you have told me..." She wanted to look to the sky, but for some reason, thought it would not be safe to. Haru poked his head from her shirt & turned to the male jumping from her arms & walking towards him in a slow pace.

He sat down in front of him studying him for a moment then mewing once softly before bowing his head to him then jumping back onto Kurai's lap. Kurai was abit surpised by this happening also. Haru had never trusted anyone this easly before. Kurai began to stroke his white back smileing softly but still distracted by every word that Kyouga told her.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:10 am

"If you would allow it, I would like to teach you how to defend yourself." Kyouga said calmly to her. "I think you already have a strong will to fight, but I wish to see how well you can fight in a drastic situation." Kyouga said to her honestly. "I won't attack you though. I only wish you to attack me, if you decide to train with me." Kyouga said, honestly speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 am

Kurai quickly looked up to Kyouga hearing that he wanted to teach her. She nodded her head softly smileing softly. Heck, if there were hollows crashing around Karakura town at night, she sure did not want to die anytime soon. She sighed soflty replying after he was done talking in the same voice as before, "Yes, I understand. I would like it, if you were to train me... To protect myself & others around me..."

As she said this she continued to stroke Haru smileing lightly thinking of this deal. As she stroked him she cought glimpse of her watch & the time on it. She gasped slightly seeing this knowing that her grandmother would be upset with her for staying out longer than she entended to. Holding Haru with her right arm she placed her left hand on the ground pushing herself up to where she could stand. She looked to the male smileing softly then saying,

"I'm sorry, but I have to go, I told my grandmother that I would be out for a hour or so.. & it seems that time got away with me when we were talking.." She laughed slightly saying this trying to hide her worry then continued, "I, hope we get to that training you were talking about.." Smileing lightly as she said this she turned to the over-packed road. She began laughing slightly trying abit embarresed to think of another quick route home.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 am

"Here let me help you." Kyouga said kindly as he placed a hand on her shoulder. They immediately vanished from their initial location and reappeared at her grandmothers house. "I'm sorry for keeping you Kurai. I will meet you here tomorrow, okay?" Kyouga said as he waved good-bye and vanished. Kyouga knew that she had been through so much. However, he wondered if he would ever find a woman of his own. Yet, he might want to attempt to date Harribel. After all, she was single.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 am

Kurai shook slightly feeling his hand on her sholder then as she blinked, she was home. She turned hr head slightly watching him walk off. She waved her hand once in the air then watching as he vanished. She sighed softly looking down to Haru who was also looking to where he had vanished & wondering where he went. She sighed softly & turned on her heal walking to her dim house stained by the sun. She quickly took a key from her pocket & placed it in the lock un-locking it then walking inside expecting a lecture from her grandmother.

------> Exit..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)   A nice walk through the park. (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice walk through the park. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1