Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Vote_lcapA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Voting_barA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Vote_lcapA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Voting_barA Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matsuda

Matsuda

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 am

"Whatever..." she said weakly handing a young woman a boque' of red & white roses then soon takeing afew yen dollars from her & placeing them i the register before giveing her her change. She wore tight black jeans & a black tank top with a small '74' white number on the top right corner of it. Looking up to the clock she sighed gently watching as the woman walked from the store & away from it. She worked in a flower store, which she liked because she was surrounded by many flowers of diffrants colors & sizes & she thought was beautiful, but at the same time she hoped something else other than humans would come in. Walking from behind the flower-filled counter after grabbing her pack of ciggeretes from inside the counter she opened the door & soon flipped the sign on it, 'Be back in 10 minuntes.'. Closeing & locking the door behind her she walked to the park which was only afew streets away. Makeing sure she was out of sight she flicked her fingers softly soon makeing a blue flame on her index finger. Placeing a ciggerete in her mouth with her free hand after this she lit the end of it untill it was bright orange with her finger then shook the fire off soon after that & took a puff from her ciggerete. Moveing from behind the tree & becind it she put her back agenst it & placeing one foot on the bark of it she looked up to the sky & every once & awhile takeing a puff from her ciggetete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:45 am

Soren walking around Karakura town in his gigai wearing a teachers uniform was wondering around town in the busy street taking notice of the school girls when he saw a girl wearing some tight black human clothing looking incredibly angry to him and he also took note of her going into a alley way so being curious he went to the alley way. Upon his entrance in the alley way he see's a small blue flame go out and he looking around the area making sure no one saw while she smoked. You know it's not that good to smoke right ay your age right little missy?

Being rather curious he kept on guard in case she decided to attack him not knowing what that blue fire was apart of and not wanting to ruin his gigai or reveal his true form he kept calm and played it like a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 am

Continueing to look to the sky she took another quick smoke from her ciggerete before turning her head to a man whi was talking to her. She snorted softly hearing him call her, 'Little Missy'. She easly felt his spirit energy, & he could sence hers also. She made sure that her gigai could leak out enouth spirit energy that way she could at least light a ciggerrete. "I have you know young man, I have been around this world two times longer than you have, so you would be better to shut up & leave me be.." soon after takeing another smoke from her ciggerete. He voice held abit of anget to it, but of course, she was allways angry for one reason or another. She sighed gently holding the ciggerete between her lips & pulled up her left hand to look at her watch to see how long she had left to finish this one ciggerette. 'Hmm... I wonder what Hueco Mundo is like this time of year..' she thought feeling abit bored & wanting to fight a hollow or a arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 am

Soren smiled at her reiatsu and his seemed to go to normal when she said what she said knowing from her statement she is was a shinigami and a fiesty one at that smiled and pushed out of his body his hand held on his white zanpaktou and his white uniform with his black captains haroi. I knew the 12th division was cocky but to even be cocky and give away that they do walk the earth longer then adults older then them....hmm this is why I became cpatain of 12th division...11th was too much work. Soren stood there and gave her a stern look all of this on a guess from her harsh personality and her statement and some evidence of a spiritual presence other then his own.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 am

Takeing another puff from her ciggerette she turned her head slightly to the man who had now reveilved himself to be a shinigami. She was in no mood to fight at this time. She pulled up her wrist again looking at her watch then beging to lean from the wall & out from the area. She stopped becide him & said while holding her ciggerette between her middle & index finger, "I guess it's who I am. & there is nothing much to change that fact." then takeing a quick inhale from her ciggerette before blowing the smoke at his face, "That was also who I am." she finished as she flicked the ciggetete bud onto the ground & stepped on it with the heel of her shoe before walking across the road & to the flower shop beging to dig in her tight jeans pocket trying to get the key from it.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 am

Soren grabbed her arm when she blew the ciggerette smoke in his face he was one for peace but that was rather obnoxious not wanting to fight he looked at her with a ill look and sighed. The breathing of your smoke in my face was annoying enough and not respecting my place as a captain was also annoying I grant that but if you would may I join you?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 am

Matsuda huffed slightly feeling him grip onto her arm. "Fine.." she said in the same annoyed voice, "But don't expect anything else..." she soon took the key from her pocket & unlocked to door before flipping th sign again to, 'Open' then walking inside the flower filled room. The store's sign said, 'Matsuda's Flowers'. She owned the place & made quite a liveing, although it had not enough to it. Walking behind the flower-filled counter she began wipeing it doiwn with a sanatized wipe & then re-arrangeing the flowers one by one in their vases. "Don't touch ANYTHING." she said sternly to him still organizeing the flowers then going back to wipeing down the counter.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:37 am

Soren followed the girl into the shop wondering exactly why he said that and he not not really frinding a apporaite answer alas when she said not to touch anyhting he kept his hands to himself and looked at her with calm eyes keeping his reaitsu hidden in order not to freeze her up or anything. He looked around the flower shop seeing it slightly dim with few rays of light coming from the window began to speak to her not really knowing what to say cause she seemed to be ratehr annoyed at him for the fact that he bugged her. I presume this was your shop before you died or just a cover-up for what you do exactly...and you have my promise nothing will be touched...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:31 am

Matsuda continued whipeing down the counter of dust & pollen humming to herself but still flat-faced. She looked up when the male had spoken again, "Yes, I used to own a flower shop when I was a human, In China that is." she went to thinking after a moment of saying this & murmered to herself, "I wonder how that fat matchmaker of therse is..." she remembered dressing up all pretty when she was a human, a light blue kimoto, her hair was put in a bun, her face was pained white & her lips were painted a dark red. They would sing a beautiful song while arriveing to the matchmaker's home & carry small elegant unbrellas with them. But when she went there a axedent happened when the matchmaker put down her family. Matsuda let down her family & anscestors & there was nothing else much she could to about it. "Come to think of it, the only reason why I came to Karakura town was for two reasons. One; I heard that most arrancars & hollows come out here, so more fun for me. Two; I did not want to be around my memorys any longer." after saying this she looked back to the counter scrubbing a spot on it.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:40 am

Soren nodded and looked at her and at most he felt sorry for her she seemed like a gentle person but now she just wanted to fight he didn't want to pressure her into answering his question out of simple curiosity or because she felt like she had to and he walked up to her and looked down at the spot she was cleaning. That sounds really nice...Umm may I help I don't want to be a burden too you... Soren looked at her with his gentle icy blue eyes wanting to ask her more about her past.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:19 am

"Why won't this spot come off...." she murmered slightly then looked up to the man who had asked about helping her. She sighed gently keeping the whip there & walked over to the counter behind her digging in a drawr then takeing out a small yellow case with other whips in it. Opening it she handed it to him saying, "This is about what I have left." the case was half-way full & smelt of lemon with peroxide. Placeing her hand on the whipe again she began scrubbing again & picked her head up when she heard the door's bell 'ding'. "Umm.. I have a order of roses to pick up..." a red-haired woman said digging in her black & pink designer purse. "Mmn then, you must be Ms.Amatchi?" turning around she reached for a bouque of red roses with a small tag on it that siaid that name. "Yes, that's me." she said in the same tone & walking becide the other shinigami holding out afew bills of yen. Turning back around with the roses she handed them to her & took the yen soon opening the cash register & placeing the money in before getting her change. "56.. 58... there we go, 60 cents in change mamn." she said as she hended the extra change to her. "Thank you." the woman said as she walked from the store. Returning to the rag listing to her she said softly, "Whatever..." then began scrubbing the spot remebering that she spilt hot coffee on it once, & that's why it was probally there.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Soren took the cleaner and the towel and began to clean up around acting as a assistant to her. Still the question bugged on his mind what made her change from nice and caring to cold and sadistic? Soren eventually stopped cleaning the spot he was working at and gathered up his courage to ask what happened. ...Matsuda...can I ask you what happened that caused you to change from what you were to what you are today?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Still trying to clean the spot she sighed gently giveing up & tossing the rag in the trash can. She looked up at him when he asked her how she became how she was today. She reached in her pocket takeing out her mp3 & soon turning it on & stuffing the earbuds in her ears. Sh was going to answer, she did not want to hear herself though. A second after this loud rock music broke from the earbuds as she began explaining, "I simply let down both my family & ansestors... then when I was away from my home I gave my life to save a child's.." stopping she looked to the screen of her mp3 & pressed another button changeing it to something that almost reminded her of China. A second after that she turned the song to another rock song but took out her left earbud so she could hear his responce if he had any.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Soren looked at her and looked down sighing heavily he shouldn't have asked that something didn't seem right yet there there was something egging him on of how she let down her family...sorta like him...He let down sieraku and failed to protect someone he regarded as a father...But he feel silent for a few minutes. ..Not meaning to press on in your past and you don't have to answer me but how did you fail...your family....
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Still haveing a single earbud in her ear she pulled it out to listin to what he was saying. "It's hard to explain..." she said softly. "The MatchMaker, was a person who would look at the woman of the family & bles their family if she was good enough for it. I went & screwed up the whole thing, my umbrella poped open & caused her to fall from her cair & into her small Koi pond..." she stopped for a second remembering the look on their family's face when they had found our the news. "Afterwards I fled to our family temple sobbing & begging for them to answer my prayer.. But nothing came. The reflection I saw in the marks tomb, was someone I was not, I then fled from my family & near Karakura town, where a child was in the road playing with a a ball of his... A car swerved out of control about to hit him, but I sacrifised my life to him & broke both my neck & 5 ribs in the process... I can sometimes bend my neck in afew ways no one else can.." stopping again she walked over to the minature Koi pond in the corner of the store & squatted down began playing with a single water lily that had blossomed rubbing her fingers agenst it's soft long pink pedal.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:40 am

Soren walked over to matsuda the other side of the pond and looked at her and then the Koi he understood why she was being alone this was almost how it started with Sieraku. He looked up and tilted his head and gave a small smile. So...your alone too...and since I poked far enough...I will explain myself to you...I used to never have family I was always alone as a kid until a Shinigami came to take me in because of my reiatsu was powerful for that age which a short while after that he retired and I met someone who is like a brother to me eventually I began to train for a shinigami letting m father or well who was him to me get injured in a assult by a hollow while my brothers family died...then I lost my brother to insanity...he betrayed everyone...he killed my father...and tried to kill me...but nnow has left to become a vaizard...and that pretty much sums up my history...you know your not alone right?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:57 am

She smiled softly watching th black Koi swim around the white one as if playing a game then soon began swimming around the pond normally again. She allways thought that they were a sign of Ying-Yang. If one was to be killed, it ment terrible things. Even if it was the bad one. When she heard what he said she frowned slightly still looking to the Koi & held out a hand to them pokeing a finger in the water then watching as they poped up pokeing her finger with their lips. "I guess so..." she replyed weakly to his question. The only thing that ever made her feel wanted was the Koi, her zanpaktou's spirit, & her shop filled with flowers. Beging to stand up she pulled down her shirt slightly then walked over to the counter bending over to get a small can of fish food. Soon after she walked back to the pond & squatted back down reaching in the tin can & sprinkleing afew flakes of fish food over the surface of the water. The Koi quickly reacted & came up to poke at the surface of the water to get the flakes of food.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:07 am

Soren looked at Matuda something seemed to mesmerize him to her as he looked at the Koi a white and a black koi...he looked at his and Matuda clothes as well white and black...was everyone either wearing white or black these days? You guess I mean aren't me and you like friends sorta or what and it's getting pretty late wanna go out and see the night life?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:24 am

She watched the Koi for a second before looking back to him abit confused. 'Is he talking about a date?' she thought to herself before she nodded her head looking at the clock which said it was 10 minuntes past closeing. She looked back to him & said softly, "I guess that's fine, just give me time to lock up." she soon stood up beging to walk over to the counter again placeing the tin of fish food back & getting her ciggeretes & placeing them in her right back pocket then shoveiong her Mp3 in her front left pocket before standing back up fully swinging a set of keys on her index finger beging to walk to the door & still swinging the set of keys on her index finger she turned her head to him slightly waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:51 am

Soren seeing Matuda walking towards the exit and began to follow her smiling softly and looked around the place and sighed he didn't really know where he was going but he was just going to let him freely walk the streets until she found something to do. Alright well where do you want to go Matuda? Soren felt a small erie presence of reiatsu faraway and he sighed ignoring it however it could be just him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:25 am

Matsuda locked the door behind her as she exited the store & made sure she turned off the light after that & then turned to him surprizzed that he knew her name. "How exactly did you know my name..?" she asked then came up with something, "Seince you know mine, I think you should tell me yours. But otherwise, I have no real idea where to go." she smiled softly after she said this then the smile soon dulled to a bored expression as she waited paciently for a reply.

((Sorry it's so short, I had no ideas. XP))
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:43 am

Soren turned a little red at the fact that he had previously studied up upon the new recruits for the war getting a idea for their battle plans and he sighed about to tell her. Well I umm checked out your record seeing the documents about the war...yeah I know pretty horrible...and my name is Soren Kiyomeru Captain of Squad 12...pleasure to meet you if I haven't said that. Soren gaves a sheepish little grin and chuckled to himself hoping she wouldn't notice as he walked to a nearby streeet in a shopping district.
Back to top Go down
Lucario

Lucario

PostSubject: Return to Karakura Town(Prolouge)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:17 am

The sky blue-haired espada arrives out of the throat of a black hole which was the monstrous garganta and drops down onto a nearby building on his knee.The building was above a shopping area and was populated with a large amount of people.Lucario scanned the area searching for the reiatsu he had gotten to familarize himself with so many days ago,he was itching to test Soren's power to a further extent that he did that day.

"Soren....where are you?"

Lucario leaped from building to building scoping out the area.
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:31 am

Soren was walking with Matsuda and talking with her going from the streetss to theshopping centers when he felt a reiatsu that felt like a hollows...no arrancars someone who he had felt a reiatsu with befoer and scanned the area looking for him seeing a blue haired figure standing there and he froze inside of his gigai locking eyes with the Arrancar. ...Lucario here and now...great...I can't let this people be hurt nor can I have the risk of having Matsuda hurt on my account she'll be out matched if she decides to join...I've...I've got to think of something...That's it....she won't like this but...

Soren looked at Matsuda and smiled softly popping a strong sleeping pill into his mouth and turns to Matsuda and kisses her using his tongue to slip the fast acting sleeping pill into her mouth and quickly pulls out. Sorry matsuda I can't afford you to be in this conflict....run as far as you can before the pill takes place after that and I will wake you later. Soren pushes out of his Gigai and flashsteps into the air drawing his zanpaktou looking at lucario without a regret.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:41 am

Matsuda's eye twitched slightly when she heard that he looked up her fighting past in some paper work. Gulping down the fact that she wanted to yell her voice box at him she cleared her throat slightly & said, "It's nice to meet you Soren..." walking into the shopping district she instantly picked up her head senceing that arrancar's presence & spirit energy. "Hmm.. Looks like I do have something fun to do after all..." after saying this she quickly turned to Soren who had kissed her. She began blushing majorly untill she felt the pill in her mouth. She allready felt dizzy just by it's fumes. She pulled away slightly just as he did shakeing her head slightly & barely picking it up as he stepped from his GiGai. "Damnit Soren.. How the hell did you know I was going to go after that rat..." Soon looking at a wall she slowly walked over to it then leaning her back agent is she slid off of it & sat on the ground with her head down asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)   A Nice Smokeing Break(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Smokeing Break(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next