Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Vote_lcapThe Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Voting_barThe Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Vote_lcapThe Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Voting_barThe Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Tomix wiped the sand out of his eyes for the millionth time. He had spent so many years, wanderimg through Hueco Mundo...So many years since he abandoned Aizen and the Espada...So many years since he realised his vile plan.

He yawned. All he had for companey was the occasional Hollow, and a tiny desert creature. It..was downright boring. He need someone else to talk too. He barely ever spoke, only to curse the ever present sand in his eyes. His sword remained shiny, as it was the only friend he had now. He knew he had to find someone..anyone, to talk to. He wrapped his arms around himself again, and pressed on.

Spending so much time alone, he had time to think. Why was he 'inducted' into the Arancarr army? Why was he always alone? Even when he was alive, he was always alone...no parents...no friends...no girlfriend...

"Why is it always me!?" His voice was rough and raspy, after lack of water. Even though he did not need to eat, he missed the taste of food, the coolness of water...How did Aizen prepare that tea?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Kyouga suddenly appeared in-front of the abandoned Arrancar. "You seem as if you're thirsty. Here have this, it will quench your thirst." Kyouga said calmly as he handed him a bottled water. "Might I ask your name?" Kyouga asked the Arrancar politely. Kyouga wanted to help the lonely Arrancar, but he would have to open up to Kyouga to achieve that goal.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Tomix took the water, drinking it in a single swig. For over a minute he just stared Kyouga, until he at last said:
"Tomix. My name is Tomix."
Turning around to be on his way (not that he had anywhere to go in particular), he said to Kyouga:
"I am an Arancarr, but only in flesh only. I no longer serve under Los Noches, or the Espda."
Quickly glancing at the Arancarr, he quickly took note of his Reaitsu.
"If you are an Espda...Do not attempt to sway me to your serveice...I will not return. And I will fight you if I must to leave."
He placed his hand on his Zanpaktou, Giruvargan, preparing to activate his Ressurection Form if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm

"I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. If you want to be independent, that's your choice. I believe in free will and freedom of choice." Kyouga said to Tomix politely. "However, I do wish to be your friend. I understand that Hueco Mundo can be cruil, but you don't have to be alone." Kyouga added honestly. "Could we at least be friends, Tomix?" Kyouga asked him in a polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Tomix took his hand off his Zanpakuto.
"Sure. I have been lonely for so long... Maybe I need a friend to cure it."

Tomix asked the question that had been pressing in his mind;"What Number Espada are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 am

"I am currently ranked ninth in the Espada." Kyouga said calmly to Tomix. "Does my rank interest you?" Kyouga asked Tomix kindly, wondering why he asked him. At the very least, Kyouga wanted Tomix to feel like he was wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 am

"I like to know Espada Ranks, in case I ever need to declare war upon them. I never want to reach that...but the previous Espada from Aizen's reign....they all wanted me dead...I never want things to return that way."

Tomix frowned as he remembered everything from Aizen's reign. Memories came flowing back. And the memorey of which forced him to leave Los Noches brought him to tears...
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 am

"Tomix, would you feel better if I promised to protect you with my life?" Kyouga asked with a smirk. "Anyways, if you decide to change your mind, you'll find that Kensei is a very kind person." Kyouga added calmly. Kyouga only wanted to be helpful to Tomix, but Kyouga feared that he was stretching things a bit too far now.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 am

Tomix stopped walking and turned to face Kyouga.
"It's not you that I'm upset about...It's...just somthing that happened during Aizen's Reign....I'll tell you...if you like..." Tomix said in a sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 am

"If I knew what happened, I would be more able to understand your pain." Kyouga said calmly as he awaited Tomix's tail. Kyouga didn't want to put him through any more pain, but Kyouga needed to understand his feeling first. Yet, Kyouga had a general idea about what might have happened.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 am

Tomix closed his eyes, and thought back to the past.

"I died when I was killed by a falling power pole. It turned out that it was a Hollow, that toppled the pole. Minutes after Death, I was consumed by the Hollow, and I became one myself. Around six months past. Aizen came to me, and converted me to an Arrancar. I resisted, so he showed me a house, using some kind of portal, and inside was my sister. In the house...was a Hollow. It...It consumed my sister...I think she became a hollow...But I don't know...I spent a year at Los Noches...Then I left. I became the Arrancar Deserter, and made it my cause to fight the Espada. I know Aizen was defeated...but I choose to fight the people who killed by only living family!"

Tomix opened his eyes. Tears started streaming down his cheeks.
"Thanks for hearing my tale."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)   The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Arancarr (All Welcome)
Page 1 of 1