Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Wandering alone (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Wandering alone (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Wandering alone (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Wandering alone (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Wandering alone (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Wandering alone (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Wandering alone (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Wandering alone (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Wandering alone (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Wandering alone (open) Vote_lcapWandering alone (open) Voting_barWandering alone (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Wandering alone (open) Vote_lcapWandering alone (open) Voting_barWandering alone (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Wandering alone (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Wandering alone (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:58 am

Reina walks around karakura town with Shiro walking along side her.Ayame wears her white short sleeve button up shirt with a black skirt and sneakers. Her White and slightly black hair was loose and some of her bangs covered her left eye. She gazed around her surroundings and sighed. She hasn't been attacked by a single hollow this entire day and it was a releif to her.

It's been a long while since Reina ever had a day when she wasn't attacked by hollows because of the sweet ripe peach scent of her blood and skin. She bit her lip and tried to relax. Shiro leaned his head lightly against her ankle as she walked," don't worry Reina I'll protect you." Reading her pets thoughts she smiled down at shiro. She looked at sone of the stores that she passed by. Thinking about getting a book, she stopped right in front of a bookstore and wen inside.

After an hou passed, Reina walked out of the store with an interesting novel called blackbird. Slightly Reading while walking Reina turned at a block and headed towards the forest that was a couple of blocks away, not paying much attention of where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 am

Yumiko sighed as she wandered through Karakura town. She had arrived there a couple days earlier, and after checking into a motel she started wandering around the town, wondering wether trying to get in touch with her former captain would be a good idea, or if she should just leave. She wasn't paying attention where she was going, and she ended up bumping into someone. She looked up, startled and embarrassed. "Oh, sorry," she said, digging her hands into the pockets of her cargo pants.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 am

Reina who wasn't paying much attention herself and accidentaly crashed into a woman. Reina dropped her book and blushed," I'm so sorry." she says while picking up her book." are you alright?" she asks while Shiro stands by Her side protectively while twitching his White little ears.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:36 am

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Yumiko said lazily, stretching her arms above her head. “Don’t worry abou--” she stopped abruptly as she realized the girls spiritual energy was unusually high. ’Well well well… what have we here?’ she thought with interest, as she raised one of her red eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

As Reina blushed she realized that her peach spiked a bit. Shiro growled, he knew that the girl was a vizard. Reina noticed as well as she felt the girl's spiritual pressure. Reina became slightly nervous. Pretending that nothing happend she smiled weakly," that's good I'm glad I didn't hurt you." Shiro on the other hand continued to growl.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:37 am

Yumiko sighed as the girl grew increasingly nervous. She looked down at the fox and crossed her arms over her red and white striped halter, before looking back up at the girl. “You can calm down,” she said, flipping her flaming red hair over one shoulder, and turning the baseball cap she wore backwards so she could look at the girl more closely. “I’m not going to bite,” she said with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:50 am

Reina blushed and froze, this is bad she thought. Shiro looked at Reina,"calm down Reina your scent is spiking up." shiro warned in her head. It was true the area around her smelled like peaches. Shiro stood in front of the vizard. His growl became a wolf like snarl,"i don't know what the hell you're planning vizard but you better step one foot back if you want to keep your foot attached to your ankle." he snarled. Reina gasped," Shiro since when could you talk and did you just get slightly bigger?" she asked while turning towards the vizard," I'm sorry about that..." she muttered while blushing." Shiro never...acted like this before."
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:27 am

Yumiko snarled at the fox. “I’d learn some manners if I were you,” she said, her voice tinted with anger. “I don’t give a damn what kind of human she is or whatever that smell is. As for planning anything, maybe you haven’t noticed but I was just walking here,” she finished. She flicked her red hair back and looked back up at the girl. “Yeah, well foxes are like that,” she said in response to the girls apology. She looked over the girl once more, wrinkling her nose slightly. “What is that smell anyways. Its very… strong,” she said, looking almost bothered.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:35 am

Reina blushed," well believe it or not it's the scent of my blood." she said relaxing a little. Shiro snarled a bit but backed off. Reina looked at shiro and petted him calming the fox down. Shiro relaxed as well and shrunk back down into his original size.He then jumped into Reina's bag but watched the vizard closely.The peach scent wasn't as strong since Reina calmed down. She smiled at the vizard," my name is Reina, what's yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:43 am

Yumiko raised another eyebrow. “Really? Interesting. Most blood just smells like rust,” she said with a smirk. She looked down at the fox until he jumped back into the girls bag. “Thanks,” she said to the creature, sighing slightly. Then she looked back up at the girl. “Abarai Yumiko,” she said, sticking out a hand. “Nice to meet yah.”
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:53 am

Reina smiled and shook her hand," nice name And nice to meet you too." sensing that Reina wasn't in danger, Shiro slipped his head back into Reina's bag and fell asleep." so where were you heading?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:06 am

Yumiko sighed and stretched again. “Me? Just wandering around,” she said with a yawn. She didn’t think mentioning anything about vizards or that sort of thing would be such a good idea, especially around a girl she had just met. “I just arrived here actually and was thinking of grabbing a bite to eat. Any place good around here?” she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:00 am

Reina nodded," there's a good sushi and ramen place right around the block, I was headed there myself, want to come with me? I'm buying." she grinned while Shiro popped his head out of the bag and looked at Reina when she mentioned food.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Yumiko

Abarai Yumiko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:21 am

Yumiko grinned. “Sounds good with me.” She said, digging her hands into the pants of her cargo pants. “So… how long have you known about, souls and stuff like that?” she asked, waiting for Reina to start walking to wherever this restaurant was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering alone (open)   Wandering alone (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering alone (open)
Page 1 of 1