Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The New Guy(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The New Guy(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The New Guy(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The New Guy(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The New Guy(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The New Guy(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The New Guy(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The New Guy(Open) Vote_lcapThe New Guy(Open) Voting_barThe New Guy(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The New Guy(Open) Vote_lcapThe New Guy(Open) Voting_barThe New Guy(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The New Guy(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Kentaro walked through the halss of the fortress with a bit of intrest in his eyes. "Nice place, No wonder espada are so strong, they must be in order to keep living in this place." Not belonging to any fraccion, He felt that he needed to work together with someone in order to survive, as much as he hated it. "Hmmm, seems to be pretty empty." He aimlessly walks into any door he sees, trying to see where everyone was at.
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro Granz

Szayel Aporro Granz

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am

"Well you must be the arrancar ive heard so much about.."Szayel's voice echoed through the empty halls as he slowly approached the arrancar.His reached up adjusting his glasses,brushing his pink hair from his face."Oh my where are my manners i havent even introduced myself...my name is Szayel Aporro Granz." He said a small smirk slithered across his face.Szayel gazed over the unfamilar fellow trying to get a feel for his spiritual pressure,something was diffferent about him he could definately tell was your average arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am

Kentaro smirked. "I see then" Kentaro looks around the place in amazement. "Pretty big place you got here." Kentaro then examined Szayel, trying to figure him out. Something about him doesnt seem every right, But what do I know. Kentaro thought to himself. "Excuse me, My name is Kentaro Takahashi" Kentaro could definantly tell that his sprirtual pressure was higher than an arrancar. "You wouldnt happen to be an Espada, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

"szayel must you torment the new arrancar so? showing your power so obviously...." Called Kensei's soft voice. Kensei rolled her eyes from directly above Kentaro, on the ceiling. Her hair didnt even fall like it should have. She had a smirk on her face. "of course I cant blame you for that it is quite fun" She said although most couldnt detect her reiatsu levels right there she was sure one of them had.

ooc: if your asking about kensei being male seiyu changed that recently so dont really ask ._.
how she looks:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Kentaro was not the least bit surprised to find a strong spiritual pressure on the ceiling and see an girl standing upside down. Kentaro smirks. "Well what an interesting group of people you guys are." Kentaro crossed his arms and sighed. "You are an Espada too, Arent you?"
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro Granz

Szayel Aporro Granz

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 am

"An espada me?"
Szayel said with a somewhat surprised expression,before letting out a small giggle.His giggle did nothing but cover his frustration and anger at the fact that he wasnt of that prestigious rank.
"I was the former 8th espada during Aizen-sama reign but...times change apparently."
Szayel quickly turned his attention to kensei.
"I was simply introducing myself...there would be no point in fighting a comrade."
He said looking back towards kentaro,as he adjusted his glasses.
"Isn't that right....comrade?"
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 am

"maybe.... but no I am not an espada" She giggled. "what is your name?" She asked, jumping from the ceiling onto the floor, flipping and landing on her feet on the way. "I'm Kensei... Kontan"
Back to top Go down
Kentaro Takahashi

Kentaro Takahashi

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Kentaro crossed his arms and flipped his hair back, as he looked at Kensai. "Kentaro Takahashi, not that it matters." He then looked back at Szayel. "And i am not your comrade, not yet anyway." Kentaro looked back and forth between both Szayel. "So is there a reason you two approched me." Kentaro gave a sly smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Guy(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Guy(Open)   The New Guy(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Guy(Open)
Page 1 of 1