Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 Vote_lcapByakuya's Party - Page 2 Voting_barByakuya's Party - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Byakuya's Party - Page 2 Vote_lcapByakuya's Party - Page 2 Voting_barByakuya's Party - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Byakuya's Party

Go down 
+5
Aozora
Pineapple_Cat
Rukia Kuchiki
Soren
Byakuya Kuchiki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

Byakuya's Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:15 am

When Renji said he was doing fine she closed her eyes and smiled even wider. "that's good Renji, I was starting to get a little worried about you. You haven't stopped by the training room in the barracks lately and Jokun said you had been busy. So naturally...I got worried about you" she spoke with a slight blush as she placed some hair behind her ear.

she blinked a couple of times when he asked about Captain Zaraki. She then laughed lightly and smiled. "It's fun actually. It's not all the training as all the other meat-heads say it is. Everyone mostly goes off and does their own thing. The only time he actually speaks to us is when he does his regular 'surprise' sparing training. Most of the others don't train pr practice so they get their asses handed to them .Except me, I train all the time. Mostly because Tsubasa won't leave me alone about getting him stronger" she explained with a laugh

"But is it hard working under Byakuya. He seems really intimidating and kinda out there? And are you careful? Cause you should know that I do worry about you Renji" she spoke as she blushed unintentionally from her speech. She then reached into her pocket. "I actually got you something" she then offered him a pair of his favorite sunglasses that usually got destroyed when he was reckless. "i hope you like them"
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:44 am

"I was starting to get a little worried about you. You haven't stopped by the training room in the barracks lately and Jokun said you had been busy. So naturally...I got worried about you," Dak said.

"Eh?" Renji scratched his head, his eyes glancing upward as he thought about it. "I guess I have. The Arrancar attacks did a lot of damage to Soul Society. Captain Kuchiki and I have been doing a lot of work either supervising reconstruction or making sure our squad is prepared if they try to invade again. We may finally get some breathing room soon, though, especially if the Kuchikis think it's okay to throw a party."

He nodded as Dak described life in eleventh squad under Zaraki. He supposed it wasn't that big of a surprise that Dak got along with him- Yami-chan wasn't a violent person either and she seemed to get along with Zaraki pretty well. "Byakuya's not half as emotional as Zaraki, but I guess there are some similarities in their training philosophies. Byakuya's also pretty big on self-improvement and short on big speeches. But yeah, he's pretty scary in his own way." He lowered his voice. "It's creepy. I look up to him, I really do, but sometimes..." he shook his head, unwilling to complete the sentence and talk ill of the host of the party. Still, in his head, he thought, the man was willing to stand by and watch while his adopted sister was sentenced to death! Does the man feel anything?

Dak's gift brought him out of his brief period of brooding. "Ahh, thanks, Dak!" he said, taking them and sliding them over his eyes. With a grin, he asked, "how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:51 am

Dak listened carefully to his words about Captain Kuchiki. "but sometimes you don't understand where they are coming from and just wish you understood them more or that they would let you in emotionally? Is that about right?" she questioned as she tilted her head and laughed. Captain Zaraki was one of the few people in this world besides her brother that understood her. Hell, he was the one who truly made sense of Tsubasa's power and helped her realized her worth and place in the 11th squad. And for that, she was thankful; he was the first person to ever truly accept her for who she was and because of this she would live and die by his command.

When Renji took the sunglasses from her she smiled. When he asked her how he looked she smiled and blushed. "Cute, as always Renji" she spoke as she placed some hair behind her ear. Dak had a big crush on him; but she knew it wouldn't go anywhere. Because she had a feeling that he had it bad for Rukia. But that didn't mean that she didn't secretly wish or hope for otherwise
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Rukia walked slowly to the two shinigami in conversation. In truth she was slightly bored, parties where not something she usually enjoyed, and she was wondering how much more of the meaningless small talk she would be forced to endure before she imploded. She didn't fail to notice the tension in the way Dark Rios held herself... something is going on here, something that might be interesting...

In Rukia's mind the scene of Dark giving Renji the glasses played... with them represented by somewhat odd looking chappy figures. she smiled to herself as she saw the Renji-chappy sweat drop. Yes that did look interesting... She smiled as she waved towards the two of them, not wanting to pass up a chance to pick on her brother's vice captain.

"I hope you are enjoying the party!" She exclaimed to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:05 am

Renji shifted his weight, feeling slightly uncomfortable. He always was when it came to talking about feelings and letting in others emotionally. He was a guy's guy- he couldn't help it. That was why he was always so busy ribbing Ichigo rather than admitting openly how much he valued the Substitute Shinigami's friendship. Plus, the kid had balls- he had ignored orders from Captains and even the Captain-Commander of Soul Society himself when those orders conflicted with his own beliefs in what was the right thing to do.

Her comment about him looking cute also flustered him. Was she serious? He had never heard a girl describe him that way. Granted, he thought she was cute as well, but how did he go about telling her that? Besides, she was probably just teasing.

Renji gladly accepted the distraction of Rukia's presence. Deciding to have some fun with the uptight female shinigami, he pulled Rukia in close for a big hug. He knew how much the Kuchikis disdained gestures of affection- it probably interfered with their ability to cast those withering glares they used so often.

"We are indeed enjoying the party," Renji affirmed. With an evil grin, he said, "Are you sure you wouldn't like some more sake, Captain? You were so much fun the last time you took too many shots." Giving her a noogie, he handed her a shot glass. Glancing at Dak, he explained, "believe it or not, this cold, uptight Captain here can actually be quite a party animal."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:13 am

When Renji didn't say anything after she called him cute she looked down. Oh, great, I just made myself look stupid she thought as she pulled some bangs out of her eyes. They hid her expression but also bothered her by just them being there. She was trying to give Renji small hints that she liked him. Like complimenting him and checking up on him when he was training and occasionally stopping by his barracks just to say hi to him. This was her cute way of showing her affection

Dak blinked a couple of times when Rukia spoke to her. "oh, hi-" she began when Renji hugged Rukia. Dak just watched the two of them; happy that Renji was happy but also jealous that they were so close. I wonder if it would be a selfish thing to wish for Renji to be this way with me? she wondered as she put on a smile to hide her jealousy. She then ignored the gnawing of her heart and stepped forward. "Geez, Renji" she spoke softly. She fixed his headband and the placed his glasses back on his head. "Your hair was out of place as always, I fixed it for you" she spoke softly as she stroked his cheek and smiled cutely. Inside she was blushing and screaming like a girl but on the outside she showed none of this. Though her cheeks were a little red
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Rukia felt herself being pulled into an embrace and popped a vein. Renji was always loud and childish, nothing like her Nii-sama, so she guessed she should be used to it by now... but still the tightness of his embrace made it hard for her to breathe! She resigned herself to it, willing to let him off the hook, until she felt the all too familiar digging at her scalp. She strained against his arms, trying to get free and maintain some semblance of decency. The decency part was a little more difficult to pull off as she broke free. She turned one of her deadly glares on the vice captain.

"believe it or not, this cold, uptight Captain here can actually be quite a party animal." She quickly looked around, wondering if her Nii-sama had walked over to join them. She glanced back at Renji when she noticed her brother wasn't there. She took the glass he handed her and paused a second when she realized he had meant her. "Renji-kun, how much have you had to drink! To think me a Captain???" She couldn't help but chuckle a little, and when she caught sight of his disheveled hair and the state of his headband she lost what little control she had and burst into laughter. She quickly tried to hold back her fits with her free hand, trying desperately to control herself. She closed her eyes to try and center herself once more, only to open them to find Dark brushing at Renji's face and saying something that she couldn't quite hear. She may have missed the words, but she couldn't miss the slight tinge of red that covered the girl's face.

This is was definitely worth coming over, even if she had to put up with one of one Renji's many hugging attacks... Noticing the slight change in Renji's stature had her thinking as well... and although not many would know what he was thinking, she did. After all they had grown up together! She could tell that this small gesture had affected him, much more than he had let on. What if I get them together? It would mean Renji might stop his attacks... and it would help pass the time... Maybe I can get close with Dark as a friend and work them closer together...

Hmmm.... In her mind she saw a chappy version of herself jumping up and down pointing Renji-chappy out to Dark-chappy. Her chappy version was yelling something incoherently and laughing... watching as Renji-chappy sweat dropped and Dark-chappy blushed.

She turned toward Dark, "I don't think I've ever seen his hair in place for very long, it just might be a lost cause... not unlike his kido... But then again if he has you to keep fixing it, it might improve!!! Only problem then, it would mean you would have a full time job!"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:53 am

Soren standing back lazily watched the others and remember that Rukia was still a vice captain of a squad with no captain and it made him think about bit coming to Rukia he boweed as a sign of respect and looked at all of them. Rukia if you wanted to become the 13th division captain the place is still open and I can help you if you wish you have the talent and will to become a captain I can place a decent argue meant since I was relocated show I suppose It is possible but only if you let it be whatever your answer is just come see me about it in my office caio~

Soren walked off seeing some people leaving the party not really having a care in the world whether she wanted the place or not taking a last sip of a few drinks began walking and tipping over and turned the corner looking at the scencery he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:28 am

(OOC: I did forget that Rukia's only a lieutenant. Heh. Whoopsie! And Sora, some punctuation, please?)

"How much have you had to drink to think that I'm a captain?" Rukia asked. Renji slapped his forehead, shaking his head. "Apparently more than I thought." he admitted.

He scowled and crossed his arms, giving out a grunt at her jab about his kido. He always got irritated when people teased him about his flaws, even if it was in good fun. He had no reservations about teasing others, however.

That was when one of the new captains walked by and quickly mentioned to Rukia something about a spot for Captain being open in the thirteenth division before walking off. Renji stared after Sora, then turned back to his friends and shrugged. "Funny. I myself wasn't aware there was an opening. I thought we had replaced all of the higher-ranking Shinigami we had lost with the Arrancar."

He turned his attention back to Dak, wanting to bring her back into the conversation but not knowing what to say. Why did he always seem to lose his wits around this girl? "Hey, Dak...I guess this is the first time we've met up just to socialize. Usually we just spar. We should do this more often," he said nervously.

He knew sparring with him must be frustrating at times. Though he wasn't that much older than her, at least as far as Shinigami were concerned, he was two ranks higher than her. In fact, it would have been three if Byakuya wasn't as strong as he was. Because squad ranks were determined primarily by reiatsu level, and reiatsu level was one of the main indicators of a shinigami's combat ability...well, fighting Dak was by no means easy, but he had a definite edge over her. Renji admired her perseverence. Granted, he also wanted to train with anyone better than him, but Dak handled losing a fight a lot better than he did.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:03 am

"There's an opening? Well, maybe I'll try out for Captain some time?" she spoke and then laughed lightly. As fun as it would be for Dak to try out for one of the Captain spots she more then likely wouldn't. Not that she wouldn't mind being a Captain since she did have a bankai. But she had promised herself that she would live, fight and die under Kenpachi Zaraki's leadership. That is...unless he told her different. Like he told her to go out and be a captain. But other then that she wouldn't; no matter how much she secretly wished she would or how much Tsubasa begged for it.

When Renji spoke to her again her eyes widened at his words. He wanted to hang out with her more. And that didn't include sparing with him. This was practically her prayer answered. She wanted nothing more then to spend more time with him, not including sparing. But down time; like talking about life or visiting her favorite lake and butterfly field. She then smiled at him cutely as she brushed some hair out of her face.
"That sounds like a great idea Renji. I would really like that...more then anything" she explained as she blushed slightly and then glanced away from him.

Dak was stronger then she looked but like her Captain; she hid most of her reiatsu. Because of it she had gotten attacked by a hollow when she was younger and her brother had gotten hurt because of it. Ever since that day she wore a small black choker necklace with a small blue crystal in the middle. This kept her power level low and hid most of it from the world. It was given to her by Zaraki the first time they had ever sparred. She never took it off unless...she was performing Bankai because it would thoroughly increase her power levels to that of a Captain. But the power from the necklace was purely Tsubasa's and it was evil and controlled Dak. So she never used it

Whenever her and Renji would spar he would more then likely win; mostly because he achieved his Bankai sooner then she had and knew how to better use it. Also, she never used her bankai in fear that Renji would judge her about it and make fun of her. She hadn't showed anyone her Bankai and was extremely worried about even training lately. But she trusted Renji but she didn't know how he would take it.

She then snapped out of it and stepped forward. She took his hand in hers. Even though he was 6'2 and she was a mere 5ft she stood not far from him. And even though her small hand got lost in his huge one she didn't mind. "You're very sweet Renji. And because of that...I like you alot" she spoke as she smiled at him and blushed. She had no idea how he would take her statement. She just hoped it was good. It could mean for friendship or more. It all depended on Renji's reaction
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:39 pm

An opening in the 13th division? Had Captain Ukitake stepped down? Or was there something wrong with him? And why didn't she know about it!

She took a small sip of the sake, and grimaced inwardly at the bitter taste it left in her mouth. she finished the drink nonetheless, knowing that the sting was not its fault, but the fault of her own worry. She contemplated the option of being a captain, and slowly turned the idea around in her head. She didn't have bankai, and that was definitely a requirement for the position, and of course her very over protective brother would never allow her to. She was still amazed he had let her become a vice captain. And the paperwork increase, couldn't forget that, one of the annoyances she knew she shared with Renji. She vowed to herself to find out what had happened to her Captain.

"You're very sweet Renji. And because of that...I like you alot", Dark's words broke through her silent thoughts and caused her to stare at the younger shinigami. She had thought Dark was shy and would need help, but she looked like she was making fine progress on her own, and Rukia couldn't be happier for her. She seemed very nice from what she had heard around the Soul Society and this furthered her feeling of wanting to befriend her.

She whispered to Dark from behind the cover of her hand, "I had a feeling you liked him! Now we are going to have to get together and chat... I would love to get to know the girl who can put up with him!" She smirked as she put her hand down, hoping to give Renji the idea that she had told Dark something embarrassing about him.

(OOC: My God I have been around old people too long... go and chat... hehe best I could come up with at the time... lol)
Back to top Go down
Abarai Renji

Abarai Renji

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Renji smiled and blushed. "I...I like you a lot, too Dak." He didn't know how to interpret her words. Did she mean simply "like as a friend," or as something more?" He couldn't imagine she would be as bold as to confess to the later...but he would not be opposed to it, either.

It was embarrassing to him. He had often teased his young friend Toshiro about his discomfort with the flirtacious and sexy Matsumoto, but the truth was he himself knew very little about how to handle himself around women he found attractive. If only there were someone he could get advice from. He ran through the list of people of his closest friends. Ichigo? Not on his life! Ishida? Too much of a nerd! Sado? The big lummox was a surprisingly thoughtful and sensitive guy when you got to know him...but no. Rukia might be helpful, but he didn't need to give her one more thing to tease him about.

Maybe he could ask Inoue for advice, next time he saw her. She seemed like a sweet girl.

(OOC: "Go and chat" is old?)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

OOC Hmm guess it's not then? I assumed it was considering thats all I hear from the older ladies where I work at... nice to know

BTW Dark I love your Avi! Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 am

Byakuya watched Rukia intently and looked away as she answered Soren's question. He didn't say anything more, just sat there staring off into space. The 6th division captain glanced up as Nanao appeared, and nodded in greeting. Suddenly he felt a familiar spiritual presence, one he had felt many times before at his property. And sure enough, Aozora appeared seconds later. "Aozora," Byakuya greeted, frowning slightly when the other didn't address him by his title. However he didn't mention this. Tonight wasn't the night for a fight. "There is no occasion. It is just that the sakura trees are in bloom at this time, and I thought to celebrate it."

Byakuya turnned away, not planning to say anymore. He glanced at the beautiful sakura trees and sighed in contentment. However this peaceful moment was interrupted by a greeting from his lieutenant. "Abarai." He nodded in greeting, then gave his lieutenant a cold look when the red haired man asked about him dancing. "We shall see, Abarai," he said in a voice that meant the topic was closed.

Byakuya was a bit relieved when Unohana came, and actually stood up and bowed slightly. "I'm glad you were able to come," he said, offering her a seat. The raven haired man then sat down again, watching as more people arrived.

(Sorry so short and badly written. I have a limited amount of time.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:19 pm

"Its a beautiful manner you have, Kuchiki taicho, as always the Kuchiki family shows its guests a lovely time", a firm and gentel female voice speaking in a tone of respect, said as she walked up to were he was sitting to greet the host of this party, throught she stopped 3 feet from him so she would`t invade his personal space. The woman had long white hair, pale skin and blue eyes that had a "spark", of wisdom in it. She was wearing a standard shinigami uniform with the very top of her cleveage showing, a darkblue ribbon around her waist were her zanpaktou was placed on her left side, and a white captain haori with the 5th division`s kanji and symbol on it.

"Im Reikou Yuuri, 5th division captain and cheif of the kido corps...we shared eye contact at my introduction, but i thought it would be right in its place if i introdouced myself personaly". Yuuri had heard about Byakuya from her own division, and had seen how he was of a person on the field, a strict man who kept to the rules no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Rukia turned her head as she saw her brother out of the corner of her eye. She walked over to speak with him, curious if he was enjoying himself.

"Nii-sama, It is turning out be a lovely evening, is it not?" She smiled shyly at him.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Retsu smiled as she was offered a chair by Kuchiki-taicho, returning his bow with a polite one of her own.

"The Sakura blossoms are lovely this year, Kuchiki-taicho, one can see how wonderfully they are taken care of. They do honor to your house, and I am glad that I could see them at the height of their splendor!"

Retsu made a note to herself to find out who cared for the wonderful flowers before she left and to talk with them more about their beautiful work.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 am

Byakuya had poured himself another glass of sake, and was now sipping it delicately, watching his guests talk with one another. He glanced up as he heard a voice greet him. He remembered her vaguely, and nodded when she introduced herself. "Thank you," he told her, nodding in recognition. "Yes, the new captain of the 5th. It is a pleasure to see you again and I hope you enjoy yourself." He offered her a seat and a glass of sake. Byakuya had now drained his cup, and seemed to be getting a little drunk, although he would never admit it. Kuchiki's didn't get drunk. This wouldn't be good for his image.

"Rukia." He nodded to her and smiled slightly as she came over. This was strange. Byakuya never smiled. It must have been the sake. "Yes... I lovely evening," he relied, sighing in contentment. He remembered an evening, many years ago like this. He and Hisana had been walking in the garden... it was the last time they walked together. Byakuya's gray eyes had a hint of sadness in them, and he forced himself not to think about that. This is another night entirely, he told himself as he sipped from yet another glass of sake. He smiled at Rukia.

"Yes, they are very beautiful," Byakuya said softly, turning to Unohana. "My wife had always loved the sakura trees... she would stand in the garden for hours just looking at them." So much for not thinking about Hisana. "It would be impossible to get her to come in again...." Byakuya's voice became a whisper as he remembered those days. Those beautiful, amazing days.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:44 pm

"Its how the circle of life goes, Kuchiki taicho..they may be gone from our eyes, but if we keep cheerising and remebering our memories togeder with them, and what they have done...they wont really dissapear from my hearts..", a gentel female voice said from his left. It was Yuuri who had spoken the words. The white haired captain was sitting on his left side, having taken the offer of a seat and a drink, since she was holding a cup in her right hand. "I may not make sence to you, but to me it does..", she said, as she brought the cup up to her lips and took a small sip, it seemend like she didnt want to drink it all at once.

"Rukia-san, good to see you again", she said with a small smile, as the noticed the raven haired short vice captain speaking to her older brother, they seemend to becomming closer than ever befor. "How are you feeling? Does it go better with your new captain?". Since Yuuri was calling Rukia by her first name, even adding -san, it was clear that the two of them knew eacthoder.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Rukia was glad to see her brother smile, it was an event that was seldom seen. Her face fell a little when he mentioned her late sister, her name always grieved her... The sister she never really was able to know, the sister who had left her. She didn't resent her as one might think she would, she knew how hard it was to grow and thrive in the slums of Soul Society... Rukia shook her head slightly to avoid the nasty thoughts running through her head.

Her smile faded as she saw her brother's eyes grow saddened, she hoped he was not feeling guilt over what her sister had made him promise. She sometimes still felt she was his obligation, his duty... and yet other times he did seem to have a caring personality, just not one that was shown to much of the world.

She was brought out of her personal reverie from the 5th division captain. She had brought his name into a so far lovely evening. Her eyes shifted towards Yuuri, and although as much as Rukia wanted to tell her in full detail why the bastard was getting on her nerves this time, she held back. Division business stayed division business... and she felt that not being able to be of support to her captain would degrade herself in the eyes of her brother... He who valued honor above all else. She had gotten closer to this captain then anyone else, but here before her brother she would act appropriately.

"Things are progressing as they should, I am honored you care for me so, Yuuri-taicho."
She bowed in respect to the 5th division captain.

OOC:

What happens in Soul Society, stays in Soul Society.... Or was that Vegas??? hehe
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana
Captain of the Fourth Division
Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Retsu Unohana could sense the sadness coming from captain of the 6th division when his late wife's name was brought up. She had known Byakuya-san for a long time, she still remembered him as a little boy training to be head of the Kuchiki family... And she remembered the love he had for Hisana-san.

"I'm sorry I wasn't aware of her love for the flowers, Byakuya-san... It would have been lovely to share my own love for them with her..."
She stopped as she saw his eyes, "I hope that I have not caused you undue grief at my mention of them, I would not want to bring sadness to such an exquisite evening as this. Please forgive me if I have." She tilted her head in a slight bow, respectfully towards Byakuya-san.

She glanced at Rukia and how she was taking this, concerned for the lieutenant and the troubles she seemed to be facing with her new captain. Unohana had known Ukitake for a long time as well... and she was still very concerned for Ukitake's health and wondered why he had not come to see her if his condition was as bad as they said it was.

She turned toward the 5th division captain, glad she was here. She smiled as she saw her encouraging the younger Kuchiki, trying to get her to open up, to "feel". She knew Rukia looked up to her adoptive brother, and she tried to emulate him... But she did share some of the concerns of the Yurri-san, hoping that Rukia-san would not introvert completely, cutting off her friends who cared for her, Retsu included.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:43 am

"Its how the circle of life goes, Kuchiki taicho..they may be gone from our eyes, but if we keep cherishing and remembering our memories together with them, and what they have done...they wont really disappear from my hearts..."

Byakuya nodded at her words. "Yes, that is true." Byakuya sipped slowly from his cup while he gazed around his large yard, watching the others, trying to keep his mind off Hisana. Byakuya smiled slightly at Unohana as she began to speak again. "She would have loved that," he replied. "And forgiveness is not necessary." He bowed his head toward her in return. Unohana was one of the few people in the Soul Society who he respected greatly.

Suddenly loud music blasted through the yard, and Byakuya, startled, turned to find one of his servants playing with the stereo that had been brought out for entertainment. He gestured for him to change the station, and in a few seconds a slow, soft song came on, just right for dancing.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 am

Yuuri was watching the two Kuchiki siblings look at eacthoder. They were alike, even through Byakuya was hiding his emotions more than Rukia, who was trying hardly, they both wanted to protect the people they cared for. All of a sudden, strong music shot through the air, making most of the guests, who wasent eating, look towards one of Byakuya`s servants who had turned on a music stereo that had been set up. To her, and most of the guests relief, a slower and more calm song was put on due to Byakuya`s order.

"I would mean it would be dishonrering the guests if not the host took part in the party, dont you think, Kuchiki taicho?", she said, looking at the black haired captain sitting next to her, while giving a small smile to Unohana, as a greeting, Unohana was her old captain, so she had, had a friendship with her for many years. "Normaly its the male asking up a girl for a friendly dance, but to keep from dishonoring the guests..Kuchiki taicho, should we take a little dance?..", she offerd in a calm tone. Yuuri wasent trying to score the captain or such, she wasent that kind of woman, but she did enjoy this calm song, and if he refused, it would be okay with her, afterall, it was just a innocent suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:55 am

Byakuya gave a sigh of relief when the station was switched. Heavy metal was never his thing. He preferred slow, soft music to people pounding away on drums. His eyes switched from the stereo to Yuuri as she spoke, and nodded in agreement to her statement. "Yes, I suppose it would," he replied. He thought for a moment when he asked her to dance, then nodded. "Alright." Draining his glass of sake (it was his third) he stood up slowly and took her hand, leading her onto the dance floor.

(Sorry so short, I swear I always have writers block nowadays. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 am

The guests already dancing on the grass, stepped aside so the host and the 5th division captain could get space, even through this was a party, both of them was still captains. Yuuri was thinking of using this rare chance, to ask in a little about Rukia. Yuuri and Rukia had already gotten a close friendship between eacthoder. Yuuri reminded the younger Kuchiki of her former captain, Ukitake, and she also knew what it was like losing your captain, seeing how aizen betrayed them and Hinamori died. It was very tempting, but she desided to wait for awhile, Byakuya had already had 3 drinks, and something told her it wasent gonna be his last.

"Do you prefer talking or silence when dancing to such a beautiful song, Kuchiki taicho?", she asked as the song fileld the air, brushing away the heavy noice from the rock that had been there just befor. It wasent really dance clothes they were wearing, but it wasent something Yuuri had anything against, she was just gonna enjoy this party as long as it lasted, cause she knew that when it was over, she had to direct her drunk division back to the barracks, and find someone to stand guard for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakuya's Party   Byakuya's Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakuya's Party
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next