Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Beach Party (open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Beach Party (open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Beach Party (open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Beach Party (open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Beach Party (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Beach Party (open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Beach Party (open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Beach Party (open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Beach Party (open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Beach Party (open) Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) Voting_barBeach Party (open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Beach Party (open) Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) Voting_barBeach Party (open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Beach Party (open)

Go down 
+3
Ichigo Kurosaki
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 am

Walking through the warm sand that heated her bare feet. Reina walked around looking for a place to set up her towl. Wearing a white tang top and a loose brown skirt with her two piece bathing suit underneath. She wore her hair in a pony tail. She sighed as she sat alone on the beach. She looked at the waves that glided on the shore. Reina decoded not to jump in just yet. She looked aroun the area. It wa a beautiful day, surely someone she knew would show up eventually...She stood up and stared out into the sea. She wished that shiro would at least come in her bag but the fox didn't like the beach so Reina didn't force him. Sighing in bordom she felt the wind slightly blow through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Tomix arrived at the beach. He had wanted to go ever since arriving in the human world. He was wearing a black shirt, with dark green shorts. Under his shirt and right arm, he was wearing bandages, as to conceal what was left of his hollow mask.
Tomix stepped out onto the sand. Tomix scanned the beach, looking for someone he knew. Sighting Reina, he snuck over. Sitting down next to her, he said:

"Didn't fancy to see you here, Reina." He said just so she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Ichigo arrived at the beach smiling in a good mood, he was wearing a red hawaiian open button shirt revealing his muscular chest with a rubyy pendan black shorts and sandals. "Too bad none of my friends are here to enjoy the beach" he said as he looked around to see if any one he knew was here
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 pm

When Reina heard Tomix's voice she turned slightly and smiled." hi Tomix nice to see you here." giving him a hug and a kiss on the lips. " how are you Tomx?" she asked her boyfriend while laying back on the towel.

Sensing a strong spiritual pressure she looked up and noticed a strawberry blond haired man arrive at the beach." hey I think that guy's in my class at school." she told Tomix while trying to recall what the man's name was.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:23 pm

He hugged back. Now the day was perfect. At the beach, with his girlfriend.
"It's a perfect day for the beach. Today is a perfect day."
He leant back on his towel, next to Reina.
"Yeah, I know who he is. He's Ichigo Kurosaki, he killed some of the old Espada."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Reina smiled at him then she laughed," Yeah ichigo's in my class but I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot my name already." she held Tomix's hand." is he a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 pm

"Nah. I've only heard of him from the rumours of the Arrancar. He took down some of the toughest off the Espada. I kinda hope he doesn't kill me for being an Arrancar." He laughed after he said this. Tomix put his arm around Reina's shoulder, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Nah, I won't be going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Ichigo layed a beach towel on the ground, he layed on it smiling as the sun shine down on the beach, no hollows, espadas or bounts just plain and simple day "Now this is exactly what I need a vacation, and it about time too I hadnt had a break in ages" he thought smiling closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Reina smiled as he kissed her on the cheek," I don't think Ichigo would kill you after all, you're technically not with the espada anymore." she said then she smiled. She then sat up a bit. ," want to go for a swim Tomix?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm

"Yeah...I kinda am against the Espada."
Sitting up as well, he said with a grin:
"Sure. I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Reina smiled a bit then took off her top and skirt which revealed her two piece bathing suit. Standing up she offered her hand to tomix and helping him up. She walked past most of the people as she walked by the orange haired soul reaper she called out," hey ichigo." then stepped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Tomix turned red when he saw Reina in just a bathing suit. Reina helped Tomix up. Tomix slipped off his shirt, and slipped past everyone, and ran into the water. The water was just right. Perfect.
"Come on, Reina, waters perfect!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Reina blushed deeply as she caught herself starring at Tomix, she smiled a bit and dove right in the water.she surfaced and ran her fingers through her hair.the water was perfect, she closed her eyes and felt the water run through her scalp, it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Tomix dived underwater, looked around, and resurfaced. He accidently started staring at Reina.
"You're really beautiful...you know that?"
He turned red after saying that.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Reina blushed as Tomix said she was beautiful." um...... Thanks." she said in a small voice.she tilted her head back to wet her hair once more. She then went under water and looks around. The salt water slightly burned her eyes but it wasn't unbearable. She surface behind Tomix and hugged him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Tomix yelled as she jumped up and hugged him from behind.
"Woah! Don't scare me like that! That's my job!" He teased.
He had an idea.
"Hold on."
He dived underwater, with Reina still holding him, swimming fast under the surface of the water. After about thirty seconds, he resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Reina laughed," victory's mine!" she then took a deep breath as he dragged them both underwater. As they both resurfaced Reina rubbed her eyes a bit with one hand and released Tomix with the other while smiling. She then disappeared under the water and caught a glimps of a school of fish; she watched them swim away. She then resurfaced then noticed a huge wave coming by. A smile played on her lips. " hey Tomix check that out." she pointed at the wave and she looked at him to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Tomix had a bad feeling. He turned around. And saw a gigantic wave.
"Oh crap."
The wave struck them both, sending Tomix flying through the water. After he resurfaced, he spluttered a load of water out of his mouth. Sighting Reina, he said:
"THANKS FOR THE WARNING!"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Reina was hit pretty hard by the wave . She went underwater, she saw Tomix being hit and fell backwards in the water. She resurfaced an giggled a bit." you alright Tomix?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:34 pm

"I'm fine. You okay?"
Tomix hated waves now. Well, mainly big ones. Huge ones, really.
"Heh, you wouldn't see one of THOSE in Hueco Mundo!"
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 pm

A ships horn would be heard in the distance,it was Linomaru's Yacht pulling into bay,Linomaru had went to America for a while to go see his parents and take care of some company business,but he returned early because he had grown tried of the states,he woyld pull in and dock as he stepped out his hair would blow in the wind,the sun shined of his milky peach skin,his poser was perfect,he would have on a black tank top with red swim shorts,he would then take off his tank top,his body would glisten in the sun as he took off his glasses and walked to the edge of the boat and dive into the ocean below.As he came up for air he would see Reina and Tomix playing in the water and would swim to them he would then say when he got close enough "Hello,You two having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm

A boy had joined the two of them.
"Yeah, I guess. SHE just got me hit by a wave."
Tomix was still grumpy about that.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Reina watched as Linomaru jumped into the water." hey what's up?" she said while giggling slightly at Tomix's tone." sorry by the time I noticed it it was too late." she stated. She then dove underwater and swam to the bottom Lookin around the sea floor.

Last edited by Reina Hikari on Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm

"S'cuse me."
Flipping over, he swam silently behind Reina. He slowley moved, and grabbed her and swam upwards at a huge pace. At the surface, he launched her into the air, and as she fell, caught her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Reina felt someone grab her from behind she jumped a bit she then realized it was Tomix. She then gasped as they resurfaced and she was thrown up in the air she made a single flip and laughed a bit then landed back in Tomix's arms. " ta da!" she said While elbowing Tomix slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Party (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next