Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Vote_lcapHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Voting_barHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Vote_lcapHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Voting_barHidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}

Go down 
+2
Lemmy
Ayame Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

"Yeah. She was really cute...." Tomix closed his eyes. He just felt like he wanted to sleep. He leant back, and let his eyes drift closed...
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 pm

The feline sat there listening. So Tomix liked Ayame. How...interesting. Well, it was interesting to her for about few seconds. However, what interested her more was their reactions. If she wanted to toy with them they had just given her a few useful weapons.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

A change in Raiga's facial expression brought a thought to Tomix; She'll use the fact that I like Ayame to her advantadge. And so he thought up his own evil plan. He knew one fact about her;
"So Raiga....I heard you like Grimmjow." Tomix said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 am

Raiga did not react much. She had played too many games with people to fall that easily. Instead she decided to turn the question to her advantage. "Yeah I do and i'm not ashamed to admit it unlike you it seems Tomix." she said with a slight purr to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:22 pm

. . .
Tomix turned bright red.
"I'm not ashamed that I like Ayame!" He yelled.
Oh crap. I just said that. He took his mind off to another subject. Okay, when I was human...school...health class....g-Wait no!....hmm....friends.....girlfriend....NO!.....Hmm.....damm this.....

He slowley turned towards Raiga. "Do you know what I'm going to do?" He said with an evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 am

Raiga looked at him for a moment. "Splash me and embarassment will not be the only thing stopping your relationship prospects." she said with a downward indication of her head and a very obvious extension of her claws. She really hated water. "I won't get the revenge now, I will wait till you least expect it. " she purred.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

"Fine, but only if you mind your own damm buisness, and keep your nose out of mine."

Tomix lent back and tried to close his eyes. He just wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:08 pm

She shrugged. "Your the one who brought the subject up. Not me." she said with a slight condescending tone to her voice and then backflipped to a range where she could dodge the water with almost 100% efficiency if he did decided to splash her. She looked at the others. They had been quiet for a long period of time. She wondered what they were thinking. Ayame was obviously thinking of her confused feelings about the three guys including her current lover, Kyouga she wasn't sure about, but was probabaly thinking about Ayame and Sia she had no clue about.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Ayame watched the two arrancars fight.she slightly giggled a bit but seceretly felt like blushing. Tomix was getting pissed off at raiga who backed away from the water. She did wonder what Kyouga ad Sia were thinkng. Then turning quickly to Tomix and smiled a bit." you know ,I'm not mad at you. " she began then she decided not to finish that sentence but just hope that he knew What she ment. Then turnng to raiga she smiled remembering something. Ayame had gotten some stuff in the world of the living but she wasn't going to mention it just yet...

OOC: hanging out with friends is the name of the topic that you find out what you got from the world of the living lol
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Tomix flat out did not like Raiga. he even told her this. He didn't care about her reaction.

He saw Ayame blushing, and then he himself felt himself go hot.

"Hey...did someone turn up the heat or somthing. . .
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 am

OOC: I will have to join that thread then.

Raiga shrugged. "Do you think that bothers me?" she said with a yawn of boredom. She looked at him with a sigh. "So who fancies playing a game?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Tomix opened his eyes- again -, as Raiga asked if he wanted to play a game. He knew somthign bad was going to happen, that would most likely humiliate him for life, and expose his deepest secrets.

"Sure, why not." He said in a bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:54 am

"Well we have a choice. A game of truth or dare....or a game of tag." she said with a wickid smile on her face. "Oh and its no-rules barred on both so for example I could ask you to do anything or i could use bala or cero to tag you."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm

He knew he'd have to chose one....Hmm....
"I'll take truth or dare. Because if we play tag....You may roast my arm off...and that'll bring back unpleasent memories." He pushed back the memorey of Usui and himself's battles.
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:48 pm

"Sounds fun." she whispered thinking up all sorts of dares and truths to embarass and annoy the group.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 pm

"So...who goes first?" Tomix asked.
He had a bad feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 am

She threw her cat-o-nine-tails in the air and it landed pointing at Ayame. "Looks like its you Ayame. Soooo truth or dare?" she said with a smile and a flash of her fangs. She was sure she could think of some very interesting dares and truths.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 am

Still looking to the sky she listened to all of what they were talking aboiut abit amazed. Sia only though arrancars were horrible creatures, but it seemed that the arrancars in the Korosu group had more heart than the Espada. Looking down to them hearing them begin to play 'truth or dare' she frowned lightly remembering acouple of things about the game that she used to play when she was a human. "Well Sia? Turth or dare?" Sia frowned slightly looking to him. They were in a forest by a small creek. "Hmphh.. Dare me." she chuckled. He laughed slightly before replying, "Fine then, kiss me." Her eyes widened when she heard this & she turned away. "Hell no." "Common, it's a game, it won't mean much." she grimaced as she turned her head to him. "Fine, but afterwards I WILL beat you to the ground." almost a second after that she pushed her lips to his for about a second then sent her fist to the side of his head. "THERE!" she yelled still sitting down. "Fine.. Fair enough.." he managed to speek. Snapping back in real time she looked abck down to them & decided to join them in it. Jumping down from the tall tree she landed softly on the ground next to Anyme(Sorry if I spelt that wrong). "May I play..?" she asked softly before sitting down with her legs crossed. She wanted to see how it was like to be a human again; & hopefully it could even get her to smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 am

She smiled broadly. "The more the merrier." she purred. This was going to be more and more fun.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 am

Ayame smiled as Raiga mentioned playing a game. And when she said truth or dare, Ayame grinned."awesome I love that game." she laughed a bit and she smirked playfully as Raiga stated that she would go first." alright then let's begin." she then nodded as Sia came to join them in the game." of course you can play." she said while smiling, she turned to Raiga and smirked again while laughing." bring it on I choose dare."
Back to top Go down
Raiga-Gin

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 am

Raiga thought about this for a moment. She then walked over to Ayame and whispered in her ear so no-one else could hear. "I dare you to kiss tomix on the lips with tongues."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 am

Ayame smiled a bit and shook her head," that's sorta wrong Raiga.....she stated." she then whispered," he has a thing going on with my sister I think and on top of that I have a boyfriend." she shrugged," alright I'll do it but I'm never doing something like that again." she said with a frown. She sighed and turns twords Tomix,"sorry tomix but a dare is a dare." she kissed him on the mouth for a moment slipping the tip of her Tongue slighly over his lower lip then quickly pulled away. " I feel disgusted with myself now." she muttered unhappily she didn't like doing something like this when she had a sister who liked Tomix.

" alright Raiga truth or dare?" she asked while smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

Micha had been sitting quietly near the others yet far enough away that she could get some peace and quiet. She had heard just about everything that the group had spoken even the part about Raiga liking Grimmjow. She got up when she heard that and stomped over to where the group was. She then seemed to loom over the group since she was the only one standing up.

She was five seconds away from blasting that useless girl Raiga through through a wall. But since she was around others she needed to compose herself. She smirked and sat down. "I'm playing as well" she spoke, daring someone in t he group to tell her she couldn't play. She would take care of Raiga later. So that the girl would understand that Grimmjow was hers and only hers.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 am

Tomix was seriously annoyed at Raiga now. Now that he was going out with Reina, she was trying to ruin everything.
"Raiga...one day...I will do somthing really bad."
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:38 am

Sia continued to watch this & snickered lightly when Ayame kissed Tomix. It was not exactly a snicker, it came out more like a, 'Hmph...' without her smileing. She turned to Tomix when he threatened Raiga. She did not even know he had a girlfreind. "Now Now Tomix.." she began, "We are all Korosu, therefore we are basilcy family in a weird & twisted way, But it still means that we are family & to help others out. I did not give you both your limbs back to see you fight eachother with them. So please, stop with the threatening, & let's go on." she ment every word she said but at the same time she would like to see some family; In fact when she came to thinking of what she said, she remembered that she had never had a family in years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}   Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden spring (arrancars from the korosu group only) {private}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next