Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A New Way of Fate (Open) Vote_lcapA New Way of Fate (Open) Voting_barA New Way of Fate (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
A New Way of Fate (Open) Vote_lcapA New Way of Fate (Open) Voting_barA New Way of Fate (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A New Way of Fate (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balzar21

Balzar21

A New Way of Fate (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Way of Fate (Open)   A New Way of Fate (Open) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:54 am

If he was to become a true hero of Karakura town yet a great warrior would have to take deadly challenges almost everyday hunting down the espada people might be the ticket. He wanted to hopefully to bring some more peace to this town almost like a hero would but still a big question remains of how to find them all and maybe challenge them. Maybe one of them would do for now just to see what his strengths were and what he needed to work if he was defeated by one of them. The big thing was Balzar didn't know of how to contact of those guys they could be at that Las Noches or Hueco Mundo planning to destroy this Soul society or take over the world. He couldn't allow that because he made a promise to that dying shinigami would saved his life from an espada's attack. Balzar thought this might be suicide to challenge one of many espadas but something had to be done becaus they could planning something bad. Maybe by capturing a hollow and get it to take him to one of those places, Urahara said it mught be suicide going over there but this superhero wanted to do something and quick. Balzar frowns thinking maybe it was impossible to travel somewhere like this Las Noches it maybe was unreachbale for a human.

"I can't get to this Las Noches and hunt those monsters down...better just help this town for the time being" He thought. Balzar felt something seeing those arrancars attacking local stores maybe to feed on humans. Urahara told him that these arrancars were able to suck out souls from humans that was horrible and they needed to be dealt with quickly.

He rushes over transforming with his reiatsu he yells out "Mega Shoroiyoroi no Amerasu" unleashing his white super armor form flying over there with energy manipulation. He confronts the arrancars wondering what they were planning as one of them wanted to know who the hell this fool was. The arrancar goes for a punch, Balzar his fist starting to break it completely the arrancar starts screaming in pain. The combination of shunpo and sonido with his metal spearlance, Balzar takes care of the five arrancar warriors in his super form slicing them in pieces. A dying arrancar wanted to know who he was. Balzar had no problem on telling him "I'm new guardian on Karakura town it my sworn duty to protect my new home....I'm called Balzar Shadirath but also I'm Espada Man" Now Balzar knew that was kinda corny but still he defeated some arrancars any name will do nicely.
Back to top Go down

A New Way of Fate (Open)
Page 1 of 1