Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Meeting someone new (invited people only) Vote_lcapMeeting someone new (invited people only) Voting_barMeeting someone new (invited people only) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Meeting someone new (invited people only) Vote_lcapMeeting someone new (invited people only) Voting_barMeeting someone new (invited people only) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Meeting someone new (invited people only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Meeting someone new (invited people only) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone new (invited people only)   Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:04 am

As the school bell rang, Reina was opening her locker getting her bag out which contained Shiro and her drawing book. the small white fox looked up at her and wagged his small white tail."hey shiro how are you doing?" she asked her pet while smiling. Wearing her school uniform and keeping her white and slightly black hair tied up in a ponytail. She carefully slung her bag over her shoulder and closed her locker. *now to find Orihime and chizuru..* she thought while heading down the hallways and walking into the classroom. but unfortunately a group of guys and a couple of girlks blocked her way. they smirked at her," hey little white haired freak where do you think you're going?" The petite student bit her lip lightly," um..good morning guys..i have to get to class so um..By-" a guy slammed his arm an inch from reina's face. "whats in that bag of yours?" he reached for her bag and Reina held it close to her chest." please i need to get to class!" She gently pushed his arm away. His hand slapped her across the face."don't touch me you little bitch!" he threatened as she fell to the ground.Shiro growled from the bag,*no shiro don't just don't do it..* she thought as he obeyed. Reina's ponytail became undone and her hair fell over her face. she sat up and ran ran off. "Somebody help!" she cried out as the group snickered and chased after her.*why me?* she thought as she ran down the hallway hoping to find her friends soon....
Back to top Go down
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (invited people only)   Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:21 am

Sado had been sitting against the wall for a while watching a group of random idiots yell and chat amongst themselves. Then a smaller girl walked near them and everything started to unfold; first they started making fun of her and even though he didn’t care for such things Chad still had no reason to do anything about it. Then a near punch to the head caused him to stand up and start walking over, at this point he was merely going to stop the idiot before he caused any damage to the girl. But when the girl stopped him from taking her bag and slapped her that was the last straw and now Sado had a reason to use his fists. He grabbed the attacker and slammed him into the lockers with one hand so that he was several inches off the ground. Then he drew back his right arm and punched him square in the face and making a loud cracking noise that told a short story of a broken nose. This done Sado threw the boy back into the small crowd of idiots he had come from and gave a look of intimidation that caused them to run off dragging the broken nose behind them. The Sado returned to his normal calm self and faced the slapped girl, offering his hand to help her up. “Are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (invited people only)   Meeting someone new (invited people only) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 am

Reina stopped running as she was cornered, as the gang closed in on her, suddenly a really tall Guy came and smashed the gang leader into the lockers and broke his nose. she watched as the others ran off. looking up at the tall guy who offered out his hand towards her she smiled a bit." yeah i'm alright though my face is going to sting for a while.." she took his hand and got up while picking her bag up off the floor as Shiro poked his head out of her bag,"oh good Shiro's okay." she said while stroking the white fox's head, she then looked up at the guy and smiled again."thanks a lot for helping me out i don't believe we met before i'm Reina." she said softly as she held out her hand towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone new (invited people only)   Meeting someone new (invited people only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone new (invited people only)
Page 1 of 1