Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Voting_barCaptain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:42 am

smiling back Konoka then asked.″when you saved me from those hollows that you killed earlier what were you thinking?″ she was curious she knew what she would have done if he was in her position.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 am

Zilo smiled and answered truthfully and seriously. "I thought i had to protect my friend. She is the first captain that i made friend with. She looked so peaceful and beautiful when she was asleep. And i felt the need to protect her." He said smiling from going away from his serious attitude.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:09 am

Konoka blushed at his reasponse leaning back against the tree. she held his hands and finally said.″i would do the same to protect you...″
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 am

He smiled and looked at her. "I know you would that is why i can trust you and it doesn't matter that you took my kiss. But lets see if we can truly appreciate this like i did. He stood right beside her." He waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 am

Konoka smiled and nodded. truthfully i have no regrets, the only thing i worry about is if the soul society finds out about you... she sighed, her expression serious.I don't care what i am...if they ever find out about you or try to hurt you i will not hesitate to defend you i won't kill anyone unless they hurt you or anyone else close to me. to protect loved ones and the innocent and to defend myself is my purpose for fighting and nothing more
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 am

He smiled at her. "Well then you probably should know this about me then." He pulled his shirt a little because it was sticking to him from being wet. The number on his stomach on the right he had the number one. He was the former primera espada. He sighed he did not want her to see that.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am

Konoka Saw the number one tattooed on his stomach. She placed a hand on it gently then quickly pulled back with a blush on her face.I knew you where powerful but i didn't expect the 1st espada...i expected for you to be at least the third She smiled a bit. i don't know why you were so afraid of me seeing this...if anything i'm scared of you seeing my Bankai! she said while laughing a bit.[color=brown]My Bankai is something that shouldn't be released unless its an emergency or just for a training match against someone that can withstand the strength of a captain's full release./color] she smiled a bit though.Luckily because of this tattoo.. she parted the jacket and pulled back her shirt a little to reveal her division's symbol the buttercup.this tattoo is a seal for Lieutenants and Captain's spiritual power because our full release could suffocate bystanders or anything weaker than the sixth espada this mark seals the full potential of my spiritual energy weakening my powers a little bit. she smiled So seeing that you are the first espada it decreases my worry for you a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 am

Zilo smiled a little bit. "Well miss Captain I am not using my full power even in this full release. I have learned to control my power while living here with others. It makes it easier to fight when i go into this form so i decided to learn to control it to where i can keep it low enough so i don't harm others." He smiled at her and gave her a hug even though he was still a little wet from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 am

Konoka smiled i figured that experienced espada knew a trick like that.. she commented while hugging him back, not caring if she got wet.She then laughed.are you sure you don't want your jacket back? you feel kinda cold
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 am

Zilo kinda laughed at this. "I do not get sick and it isn't that bad. I enjoy the cold some times that is why i have been alone for some time. But now since i feel some heat from someone it actually i don't know feels nice." He smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:51 am

mmhmm......... was her reply as she watched the rain start to come to an end.What's gonna happen now?she asked while waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:03 am

Zilo smiled at konoka. "Well i don't know i let you choose ill choose next time." He smiled at her waiting to see what she would do with this but also because he had a teasing in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:21 am

Konoka blushed well..i'm not sure this is my first time in the world of the living so i don't know what to do here do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 am

He thought about it for a bit. "Hmm we could go to the mall to get you some normal clothes or we could go to a food place to get something to eat if you want to." He waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 am

Konoka laughed,Alright we can do that it'll be fun and no worries i'm not gonna go around looking at a bunch of clothes she reassured him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 am

Zilo laughed a bit. He looked around and looked at her again and said :We could shop all day for you. It will be fun don't you agree?" he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:14 am

of course it'll be great she said with a smile.maybe after we can grab some coffee or something she added while waiting for his reasponse.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

Zilo laughed a little bit. "Thats fine with me Konoka. But before we can go anywhere we must wait for this damn rain to stop." he said laughing. Then he smiled once again then his face went serious and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 am

Konoka watched his face go serious what's wrong Zilo? Is the rain bothering you? she asked while hugging him her head resting against his chest as she waits for his response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

"No just looking at your face. Reading the details on your face. Your not really excited about going shopping with me or going to get something to eat. I guess i developed this ability when i was in the espadas." He didn't want to be rude but he didn't like people pretending.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

Konoka sighed no no no that's not it.....it's just that I'm not used to going to public places like the mall and stuff and since this is my first time here I'm afraid I'll screw something up or attract unwanted attention from other shinigami or hollows that'll make you probably avoid me.... she confessed softly while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

He smiled at what she had to say. "Don't worry i will not leave your because of that reason. Shoot i'd leave you only when i die. I would protect you if it even cost my life." He smiled and sat down beside her waiting for the rain to stop.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 am

Konoka leaned against him.I couldn't ever let you die for my sake heck I won't let you die on me not now not ever she replied softly. Silence broke out for a while then she finally said.I feel like jumping into that river I went by earlier..It must be like 2:00 in the morning by now and it's still raining..
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Zilo Smiled and charged a Graici cero and shot into the sky. It cleared the clouds away from them. He used his hand to move it down into the river making a hole into a near by place and made it hot into like a earthen hot tube and he smiled at here. There was no rain and now a hot tub like thing.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Konoka watched Zilo blast a cero into the sky causing the rain to stop while makng a hot tub near the river.she blushed a bit.you didn't have to do that formeyou know she said kinda shyly while smirking.but what's done is done I guess and I'm freezing so...yeah she got up and said with a grin on her face. you coming with me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)   Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain meets the Former Espada (tag: Zilo)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next