Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Voting_barThe New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Voting_barThe New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The New Mission (Private)

Go down 
+2
Ryuunosuke
Byakuya Kuchiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 pm

No not really. 12th squad would have the capability now in my opinion to open one for us as I stated above. So why do we need to change things?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 am

Le's just continue. It's your post.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 am

Ryuunosuke continued using all his discipline to suppress his feelings, his urges. They were getting close to the citadel of Los Noches. He hoped once he was there that he would be able to focus on the mission. He felt it would be easier then as he would have something else to focus on. He grimaced for a brief second before returning to emotionless as he went to great efforts to go to even greater speeds. He wanted this over and to get away from Byakuya before his feelings took over and ruined the mission.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 am

Good. They were getting closer. Byakuya sighed with relief, going fasted to match Ryuunosuke's speed. "We'll be there soon," Byakuya said out loud, glancing at the other then looking quickly away. "If no one's guarding it then we should figure they're probably waiting to attack once we get inside. They've probaby sensed us coming by now. But with Aizen dead... who knows how strong they are. They might have picked a new leader, but I doubt he can match Aizen's power, no matter who he is."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Ryuunosuke did nothing except nod. Soon this mission would be over and hopefully he wouldn't have a mission with Byakuya again. Too many feelings like that would reduce his efficiency in missions by 15% at least. That was something he could not allow no matter how much his heart wanted it.

Soon they were at the walls and as Byakuya had predicted there were no guards. It was obviously a trap, but there mission must be complete. "Bakudo 27: Hyakko." he said vanishing and hiding his reiatsu almost completely. Keeping this up for any lengthy period of time was difficult, but necessary. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:44 am

Byakuya did his best not to look at Ryuunosuke as they neared Las Noches. It was hard, but he'd had many years practice at ignoring people. He could even ignore his own zanpakutu! He faced forward, running faster. Luckily they were almost there. For a few minutes Byakuya concentrated in thinking about anything but Ryuunosuke, and before he knew it they were at the wall. No guards. Byakuya looked around carefully, but still saw no one. The captain hid his reiiatsu, and walked slowly, carefully, walked in.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 am

"We could seperate and regroup at the gate." he said trying to use this as an excuse to seperate, but he knew it was foolish. "But for a mission such as this...it is best to stick together." He was walking along the ceiling itself directly above Byakuya completely invisible. If byakuya was attacked he would surprise, strike and disable the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 am

Separate... then I won't have to be with him. I can focus on the mission instead of him. But that would be dangerous.... He remembered what happened to Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, Rukia, and Renji when they went off alone. Lots of them nearly got killed. Not the best idea. He nodded when Ryuunosuke agreed. "Yes. I suppose you're right." Byakuya glanced up, knowing Ryuunosuke was there even though he couldn't see him. The captain looked away and focused in front of him. They still hadn't seen anyone, which was strange. Byakuya almost felt like making the Espada know he was there. But that would be foolish. All they needed to do was spy on a few. They didn't need to force them to talk. Byakuya kept walking, and found they were at the end of the hall. There were two paths on the left and right.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 am

Two paths. Which would they take? Or would they split. Ryuunosuke said nothing. Afterall, he was not the commanding officer here. Byakuya outranked him in the Gotei 13 and Ryuunosuke was not the head of the mission. It was up to Byakuya what choice they made now. He stood there silently on the ceiling focusing trying to detect any reiatsu of arrancar or espada.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am

Byakuya looked at both paths and stood still for a moment, listening. He could hear nothing. Finally he turned and started down the left path, glancing about him. It was dark, and he could hardly see. The captain walked quicker, hoping to come to light soon. In the dark anything could happen. Suddenly there was a loud bang in front of them, then again behind. Byakuya walked forward and bumped into something. It felt like metal. He put his hands out and trailed them along it. Metal bars.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Ryuunousuke had followed and almost smiled when they were trapped. At least his expectations were correct. They HAD been expected. He looked down at Byakuya. What would the man do? Wait, they were now confined together. This could go bad so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 pm

This was not good. Not good at all. Byakuya tried not to panic as he walked back the way they had come. At the end of the passage he bumped into something else. More metal bars. The Captain swore under his breath and turned again. Suddenly he really wished he were Kenpachi. If anyone could break through the bars, he could. Byakuya didn't stand a chance. The only way to get out, he figured, was if someone came and opened the passages. Then they could get past them, fighting if they had to. "I think we're stuck here for now," Byakuya told Ryuunousuke, not happily.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Ryuunosuke thought about this for a moment. The great Captain Byakuya could not break through these bars? Well then the answer was simple. "Perhaps, but the bars are the strongest point. The walls are the weakest. Records show Rukia broke through these walls before and both of us are much stronger." he said to himself as he dropped down from the ceiling, which was getting gradually closer and was extending spikes. It was not a cage for prisoners it was a death trap. His stealth tactic would not work at this point. He sighed deeply and released Hyakko revealing himself. He aimed his hand at the wall. "Death is no excuse for failure. I will not die here." he whispered staring at the wall before raising his hands. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." he began to chant charging energy into his palms. "Hado 63: Soren Sokatsui." he stated calmly launching a huge blast of blue energy that blasted a hole in the wall. "If they did not know we were here then they do now." he said as he stepped through it and reassumed Hyakko.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:20 am

Byakuya nodded slowly as Ryuunosuke spoke. He's right. I should have known that! I looked at those records carefully. But that was more than a year ago. I should have reviewed that again, before a left. That's what a responsible Captain would do. Byakuya shook his head, sighing. I've been irresponsible. I will not let it happen again. Byakuya looked up as Ryuunosuke tried to break the wall, and felt relief flow through him when the hole was made. Finally they could get out. They had only been trapped in there for a few minutes, but to Byakuya it had felt like hours. Being anywhere alone with Ryuunosuke felt like a long time. Byakuya stepped through the hole with as much grace as he could manage, and looked around. They were in a dark passage way. Putting aside the thoughts of Espada racing toward them when they heard the sound, he walked quickly and deliberately through the passage, trying not to show how embarrassed he felt at not thinking about the walls himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 am

Ryuunosuke sighed. This was Byakuya-taichou? One of the most respected captains in the history of the gotei 13. He was quite dissapointed, but somehow this realisation that Byakuya was not so great only made his feelings stronger. "You gave up too easily. I" he whispered calmly. "As long as I have a mission to complete and breath in my body I will not rest till I am triumphant." He continued to walk. They were getting near the first major obstacle. The tres cifras - home of the privaron espada.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

Byakuya didn't answer Ryuunosuke. Yes, he had given up too easily. Did the Third Seat have to remind him? If this ever got back to the Soul Society he would never hear the end of it. Byakuya gritted his teeth and continued to walk, concentrating on not looking behind him. He saw the obstacle quickly, and figured it was time to take charge. "Since you're invisible, try to go in and listen," Byakuya told Ryuunosuke.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 am

Ryuunosuke hid a sigh of relief. Finally, an excuse to get away from Byakuya and calm his mind down a little bit before returning. He whispered the word affirmative and then headed into Tres Cifras. It was part of Los Noches and was where the former espada, before the Hougyoku was taken by Aizen. He walked in slowly and silently looking about for a while trying to find any sign of the Privaron Espada. After a while he returned. "There is no sign of them or tra[s for the next 200 yards. Lets proceed and then I will scout again." he stated calmly and without waiting continued into the Tres Cifras.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Byakuya waited silently while Ryuunosuke went to check out Tres Cifras. He sighed with relief. He was finally alone. The Sixth Division Captain leaned back against the wall, being careful to be quiet in case any enemies were near by. Why am I so drawn to him? He asked himself, shaking his head. He should be just another face. I can't be worrying about my feelings toward him while on this mission. When we're back in the Soul Society we'll both go out separate ways and I may never have to see him again. But did Byakuya really not want to see him again? He told himself this, but really he wasn't all that sure. Concentrate on the mission, he reminded himself sternly. It will be over soon, unless we make a mistake. And the best way to do that would be thinking about him instead of the mission. Byakuya glanced up, startled, when Ryuunosuke came back. No sign of them... if that good or bad? Maybe they're all waiting someplace to attack. Byakuya sighed and followed Ryuunosuke, staying behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 am

Ryuunosuke walked silently across the rooftops. He too wondered why they had not ran into any opposition except that rather laughable trap. It was like they were being toyed with.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 am

Byakuya followed silently, glancing about him every so often. This was so unusual! They should have gotten attacked by now. If they Espada were going to attack them at once, then why haven't they done it already? Byakuya shook his head in exasperation. They were going to be here all day. He would have to be with Ryuunosuke for a long time... and he didn't know what he would do. Every minute he was getting more and more drawn to the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 am

"Stop." Ryuunosuke whispered. He had noticed something. "We haven't moved." He stated calmly. They were trapped in an illusion. No matter how much they walked down the corridor they would not have moved. He pulled out a shuriken and threw it, but it appeared to hit nothing then blood dripped down and a privaron espada was reveal. "What an interesting technique." Ryuunosuke stated shunpoing forward trying to slice them. "You let them walk in your illusion till they tire and then strike." The man sighed deeply.. "But you made one error, you didn't make sure that the corridor was identical the whole way down." If it hadn't of been for some slightly discoloured bits of wall, some cracks and other things like that Ryuunosuke would not have realised.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 am

Byakuya stopped suddenly when Ryuunosuke said to, and looked around, startled. He nodded slowly. Ryuunosuke was right. They hadn't moved. The Captain frowned and looked around, silently cursing himself for not noticing that before. Byakuya was even more startled when Ryuunosuke hit someone. I need to concentrate on the mission! He told himself firmly, as he walked toward the man. "Yes, we made an error," Byakuya told him. "But now we see you, and you're going to die." He spoke as calmly as always, but his heart was beating fast. "Chire Senbonzakura." The Captain held his katana up, and tiny pink blades swirled around him, then headed straight for the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 am

Ryuunosuke shunpooed behind the privaron espada and held him there whilst the blades lacerated him. The arrancar was no match for his speed or the strength of Byakuya's shikai. Ryuunosuke was annoyed. He wouldn't have fallen into that trap if he had been more focused. Why was Byakuya distracting him so much? Ryuunosuke pointed at him an angered look on his face. "What is it with you?" he said in annoyance. "Why do you distract me so much?" He stopped suddenly realising he had broken his usual calm, focused demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 am

Stupid Arrancar, Byakuya thought as the man was killed. He was about to turn and continue on when he heard Ryuunosuke's voice, louder than usual. Byakuya blinked and stared at the Seated Officer. I distract him? He destracts me! Byakuya was about to lecture the other on speaking that way to him, but decided against it. "What do you mean?" he asked slowly, staring at the other.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 am

He took a deep breath and calmed himself slightly. "I don't know." he said looking at Byakuya with a slight sadness in his eyes. "Ever since I've been in this desert with you i've been finding it harder and harder to focus." he kept his finger pointed. "What are you doing to me?" he demanded in his usual calm voice though it was slightly edgier then normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Mission (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next