Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Voting_barThe New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Voting_barThe New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The New Mission (Private)

Go down 
+2
Ryuunosuke
Byakuya Kuchiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 am

Soren glanced back up at Byakuya not backing down this time he was a Captain and he needed to start acting like one not backing down to the other captains. I will work on it as fast as I can it is what the 12th division does NEMU!!! We have some important business now come we'll need to work fast on this one! Soren looked back at Byakuya Kuchiki and the other shinigami. I need which ever one of you wants to come and help me with what you know unless you both wish to come along.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 am

Ryuunosuke looked at him. His comments did not phase him. Afterall, Ryuunosuke knew he was in the right not this newbie captain. "I have more information on the espada." he said quietly. "Byakuya likely has other things he can do to help the cause."
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Lieutenant of the Twelfth Division
Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 am

Nemu, hearing her Captain's calls, quickly ran into the room. "Y-yes Captain?" she bowed quickly and glanced at Byakuya and Ryuunosuke, not paying much attention to them, before turning back to her Captain.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain of the Sixth Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 am

Byakuya ignored the 12th Division Lieutenant when she appeared, and stayed focused on Soren. "I'll stay," he said impatiently. He was eager to get this mission over with so he could go home.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-unified.rpg-board.net
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 am

Ryuunosuke froze. This would mean more time with him and Byakuya close to eachother where there would be little distraction from their feelings. This would be...difficult.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am

Byakuya glanced at Ryuunosuke then looked away. He would not say anything if he could help it. He turned back to Soren, an impatient look on his face. Can you do it quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Soren

Soren

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 am

Soren who was working on it noticed the two men acting differently around each otehr but decided not to mention it and he pulled Nemu over to his side looking at the thing rather curiously and when Byakuya interrupted him he looked back and shot a glance at Byakuya a irritated 'Irritated or I am going to paralyze you for two hours look' Soren did not like to be rushed with his work and he sighed. Captain Kuchiki as uncomfortable in my lab you may feel you cannot rush science unless you want it done incorrectly...now if you want this done quickly without any mistakes you had better keep your voice rather low.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:07 am

Ryuunosuke said nothing for a while. Then spoke. "What do you need us to do Soren-Taichou." he said quietly. He wasn't sure what more he could do other then give the information he had brought.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 am

Byakuya just nodded. "I'll be quiet," he said finally, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Mission (Private)   The New Mission (Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Mission (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4