Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Capturing Sasuke (Open) Vote_lcapCapturing Sasuke (Open) Voting_barCapturing Sasuke (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Capturing Sasuke (Open) Vote_lcapCapturing Sasuke (Open) Voting_barCapturing Sasuke (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Capturing Sasuke (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Capturing Sasuke (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:15 am

Sasuke was atop the tallest building in all of Karakura, gazing down at the city below. A gentle breeze was blowing, gentle moving his hair. He closed his eyes for a second, searching for an abnormal reiatsu. He scanned and scanned, fealing some old comrades he met before in the city such as Creedy, Inoue, and Kurosaki. They were quite a distance away, but Sasuke's ability to sense the things around him was tweaked to a master level. He lifted his foot up onto the edge of the building and hosted himself up. Staring down the length of the building, he could see the rest of the humans. Each one looking like an ant.

Sasuke bent down and touched the smooth cement, letting his legs hang off the side as he sat down. He found a rough little pebble next to him and chunked it off the side. The breeze picked up causing the pebble to veer from its path. Sasuke sighed as he had hoped to hit a bigger guy down below who was picking on a nerd. The thought passed him in seconds as the sun moved out from behind a cloud, warming his skin. "I've spent all this time out hiding around, I didn't really notice how well off the place around here was." he thought with a hardened look on his face. Sasuke stood up and peered over the edge. He stood like that for a moment before slowly falling forward, over the edge of the building. The wind speed instantly picked up due to the speed he was moving and Sasuke's clothing rippled in it. His day, just beggining.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 am

His day might just be beginning, but it may soon end for he was not alone in Karakura. None other then the second espada him/herself Genero Variacion was in town. He/She was in her female form known as Gen and had been here to get a change of view and negotiate with a few bounts. The negotiations had failed however and she had been forced to kill them, but at least she had tried. She sat Sasuke falling from atop a building. His reiatsu levels peeker her interest. He would be a worthy substitute for the bounts she had failed to recruit and if he didn't obey he would be an interesting toy to play around with. She sonidoed over so she was standing below.

"Hey Kid. Come here." she said activating her pheromone ability. This ability, when used in his/her female form, released a pheromone that mades heterosexual/bisexual men and homosexual/bisexual woman, attracted to her in such a way that they were more likely to obey. Some could resist and it did not effect everyone in the same way, but it was a useful skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 am

Sasuke was still falling from the building and felt the presence of an Espada class Arrancar. "I guess I was to high up to notice." he said activating his sharingan. He landed swiftly in a crouch, looking up at the girl with interest. He stood completly up, staring her in the eyes. "That wont be enough for someone my level." he said refering to her pheromone. "Maybe my little brother." he said looking up at the sky. He decided to not make any hostile moves toward her just in case she wasn't here to fight, but then decided it wouldn't matter because he had to kill her anyways. He turned his head to look in her eyes softly. "Is there something you need from me?" he said with an annoyed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 am

She nodded. How interesting. This person wasn't effected by her power at all, but what interested her more were the eyes. Just what was this guy and what could he do. "You are a very interesting person." she said with a smile. "As for what I want with you, I want you to join me and my....associates." she replied to his question. "Your brother as well if you wish. I am sure you will both be well recieved assets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:06 am

Sasuke stared into her eyes for a long moment before turning around. "Not interested." he said simply showing his backside in disgrace. Sasuke had his own plans, his own ideas, one of them being, his own destiny. In the line of Sasuke's plans, all the Espada were going to die and Aizen would fall before him. Only him. Just thinking about it made his reiatsu get a wild tang to it. He glanced at the things on his wrists, "If she attacks I'll just summon up a few kunai and distract her with that." he muttered walking off.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 am

"You seem like the type who wants power. We could give it to you." she said with a shrug placing a hand on the hilt of her katzbalger. "Or perhaps you want to get close and kill our leader like so many do. It would be a chance for you. All you would have to do is help us." she added as an afterthought. However, if he did try to kill Aizen he would be killed simple as, but if that was his purpose...well...it was a good way to use him for a while. If he left she would have to capture him and that meant ressureccion or gender change. HE would be going to hueco mundo. She also had one other trap idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 am

Sasuke stopped for a moment, turned his head and glared at her. He stared into her eyes for quite some time, examining her deeply. By the looks of her position he could tell that if he denied her one more time she would attack. He stared at her as if staring into her very soul. Once satisfied visually, he turned his head and started walking. "Not interested." he said with a wave of his hand. Sasuke found her attractive naturally, but couldn't bare working for someone other than himself. A small sign of his independants. "Don't ask again.." he muttered loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 am

"I am sorry to hear that." she said quietly. "Perhaps you are the lone wolf type or perhaps you just don't like talking to a woman. Perhaps Nero can convince you." She drew her zanpakutoh and sheathed it in the other sheath, the blue one and became Nero. "However, if you believe you would be a servant then that is wrong my friend. You would be an ally and would work for ideals that suit you." He drew his zanpaktuoh. "Is no your final answer?" he asked preparing to strike with his attack. His blade began to glow a faint blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 am

Sasuke continued walking, then completly vanished. "No." he said, his face inches from Nero's. He stared him in the eye, his own seeming to burn as he reached back and put his hand on his kusanagi sword. He spread his feet a little, the sound of crackling heard as he did so. Seconds seemed like hours, telephones rang, people talked, car horns beeped. One sound was heard above all, a sound so small it woudn't be noticed by anyone else. A single pebble had fallen from the sky, hitting the ground between them. "Get lost."
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

"Normally I would." he said unsheathing his sword as he leapt back. He assumed a defensive stance. "But I failed in my mission so I need a consellation prize and guess what? Your it." He lunged forward swinging his blade in an arc. It was charged with reiatsu. He was going to use his frost blade ability. Even if his target blocked it would cause his blade to partially freeze. He smiled at Sasuke. "Besides both me and Gen are curious about just what you are and what are your eyes."

Quote :
Name: Frost saber
Description: In male form he can flow his reiatsu into his zanpakutoh to allow it to freeze an opponent when he hits them. This will only freeze the area hit in non-ressureccion, but in ressureccion mode it can freeze the entire limb it hits or if it hit the chest the entire chest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 am

Sasuke's eyes widened and he pulled his sword from its sheath. He went to black the attack but was to slow. Nero had sliced clean across his chest causing his body to start freezing. "Not like this!" he screamed desperitly trying to rip the ice off of him. Blood continued leaking from his body as he was slowly encased in ice. He fell forward, lifeless. A few seconds later Sasuke's body turned to crows and faded away. "Hmph." came an a voice from above Nero. Sasuke was 10 feet above her free fallin with his sword aimed at an awkward angle. Once he got closer, he completly vanished and appeared in an extreme crouch, swinging his sword at Nero's back tendens. He knows that specific spot it hard to dodge and decided to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Akabane appeared straight infront Sasuke's blade and slammed his Kusanagi sword against Sasuke's,"Ryuunosuke,take a break for a minute why don't ya?",he said with his eye's widend,he was grinning and pressing against Sasuke's sword."Well well,you seem pretty strong don't you,yes you do,yes you do...,Akabane said it in a baby voice,he was toying with sasuke,messing with his head,Akabane then forced Sasuke back far enough to where physical combat was not an issue to Ryuunosuke.Once he did this,Akabane sonidoed behind sasuke and gently placed his sword on his neck,"I want you to come with me....but I don't want you to remember it,so im going to beat the living shit out of you until your unconscious,sounds fun doesnt it!?,Akabane laughed insanely at the thought of a good fight,and then,he brought his sword up and swung it down with blinding speeds.
Back to top Go down
Kensei Kontan
Admin
Kensei Kontan

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm

The blade stopped and a clang was heard. The blade was blocked by Kensei Kontan. He wore his usual clothes and never got to remove the big 0 on his chest, so it was showed to them. "now now now... its not nice to toy with people" He said, still feeling the strain of training and using his strange new technique, but he had no choice, knowing Sasuke couldnt take both of them. He was in his shikai and was making sure not to waste any excess energy, needing it for the fight.
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Quiet days, there hard to come by Sebastian thought as he looked up at the sky and then back down in front of himself. Usually days like this were the days Sebastian was locked up training but he had decided to take a stroll and get some fresh air. Sebastian quickly came to a dead stop as he felt four unusually high reiatsu nearby. With a sigh Sebastian decided to flash step to the point of origin.

“don’t you think three on one is a little unfair?” Sebastian said as he appeared behind Akabane and Kensei, Sebastian had a smirk on his face and knew that it was time to see if his training paid off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Sasuke was pushed back a little then glanced up at the four of them. "Kensei. Get out of here. I don't want anything to do with your foolish plan to take down Aizen nor do I need your help with fighting these two." he said closing his eyes. He sighed and put a hand on his forehead. "You can't get it through your head that just because I'm human, doesn't mean I'm weak. Your ruining everything..." he said remving his hand from his forehead. He glanced up at all four of them, his eyes blazing red. "If you interfeir with this battle your going to be considered an enemy." Sasuke then shot Vengeance a sharp glance. "I'm not going to ask why your here. Just be warned, if you get in my way your dead. The four of you are getting in my way!" he shouted.

Sasuke stood still as four other Sasuke's shot from his body nearly un see able. Each one shot toward a diffrent person, then vanished and appeared behind them with a strange hand seal type thing just below their lip. The real Sasuke leaped above them, throwing a kunai into the ground intil it made a full squad. One kunai on each corner. Sasuke then pointed his Kusanagi sword at the center as his body erupted with lightning. "Chidori Current." he thought as the lightning shot into his sword, then down to the kunai to create a pyrimid of lightning that would surround all four of his clones, and his four new enemies. The clones still had their chects pumped out as if they were holding their breath.

Each of Sasuke's clones exhailed releasing a total of four large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air. The four dragon like flames didn't hit their targets, but began flying around them slowly getting closer. "If this works, they'll be trapped in an electric pyramid. My flames should take care of things from there by enveloping the entire inside. And even if that doesn't work, I have my back up." he thought to himself as he pumped more lightning into the pyramid.

Goryuka: Capturing Sasuke (Open) 300px-Great_Dragon_Fire_Technique_2

OOC: Anything underlined means it will be important for later on.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:01 pm

OOC: I am not using Ryuunosuke I am using Genero and he/she was in their male form at the time of your arrival new people.

Nero sighed deeply. He didn't want to do this, but now he was being attacked by others. He raised his zanpakutoh abover her head "Change, Androgino." she whispered activating his ressureccion. There was a tremendous burst of reiatsu easily capable of blasting everyone back. When it faded a more muscular version of Nero stood there topless his gloves now a dark blue. In his hand he held a spear with a pink shaft and silver blade. His mask now covered both ears and eyes and the horn was 1ft long. The tattoo indicating him as the second espada was now obvious on the right side of his chest. His pheromone ability had also increased to become much more potent. He raised a hand and launched a basic cero that blasted through the fire extinquishing it and would continue to strike the clone and kunai if they didn't move. He sighed and sonidoed through the gap. "You are a powerful one Sasuke." He stated calmly. "But you will be coming with me." He aimed his spear at Sasuke and spoke the command change. This launched a beam of purple energy that if it hit would change him into a female temporarily. This would likely disorientate him and would make him more susceptible to the pheromone ability. He also launched this beam at the other males attempted to turn them into females as well. His speed and strength were now far greater. In case his primary attack failed to hit Sasuke he followed it up with another sweep of his spear. This time the ice was much stronger. It would freeze instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 am

Sasuke grinned as his attack hit him. He grew breasts and felt the lower parts of him change as well. He felt horny instantly but the fealing soon vanished when she saw the spear coming for her, unable to dodge due to being bewildered by the transformation, the spear sliced her throat right open. Sasuke fell to her knees, then grinned looking up at Nero. Slowly, holes of light peeked through his skin in beams before his entire body exploded. The explosion takes up a 1 kilometer radius capable of killing, numbing, or blowing off limbs to his opponents depending on how strong.

The real Sasuke was with the group of clones, himself 'acting' as the 4th one. "Nice try Espada. But now that you've touched my lightning clone you'll have some of my lightning within you, asuming your survive the explosion." he said looking to the other 3 clones. The kunai were blown away making the lightning pyramid disperse. Pulling out his Kusanagi sword once again, he formed lightning around it, as did the other 3 clones. Two of them rushed inward toward Kensei. The first one swung at his legs, and the other appeared behind him swinging down at his spine. His 3rd clone shot forward toward Vengeance swinging his sword in a stabbing motion in an attempt to stop his heart.

Finally, Sasuke himself, put his hand close to the ground charging a large ball of lightning. "Your all...going to die!" he said launching forward, cracking the ground behind him as he did so. He drug his ball of lightning across the ground before vanishing in a heep of dust. "Over here!" he shouted from above Akabane. Sasuke was free falling with the chidori in his left hand and his Kusanagi in his right. Putting in some strength, he pushed his left hand forward in atempt to blow a hole through Akabane. "Your finished." he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 am

A voice spoke from inside the smoke of the explosion. His figure could be seen forming a cero in each hand though only if he was watched closely. "Cero..." he began and placed his wrists together so the palm was facing the centre of the circle of fighters. A blast began to form in his hand getting bigger and bigger and after ten seconds he launched it by finishing. "...grande." The beam that was launched was huge and blue. It was three times the strength of his ordinary cero, which was already very powerful. After launching his attack he used the blood to launch another attack. The gran rey cero. The combination of these two attack would be devastating. When the smoke cleared Nero was standing there. He had got hit by the explosion, but due to being the segunda and being in ressureccion he was barely harmed by the assault.

Last edited by Ryuunosuke on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:38 am

OOC: I'm going to wait for someone else to post before I do. Also, you didn't say wether you dodge or not so if you don't I'm allowed to put how much damage you took. If you did get hit or dodge, please say how much damage you took or whether you dodged or not. o.o
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:09 am

Sebastian sighed as he was told by Sasuke not to interfere, without argument Sebastian moved back and leaned up against a building “if you want to fight them on your own by all means go ahead. But I’ll tell you now, if one of them comes near me, I’m gonna get involved”
Without any further interruption Sebastian sat back and watched the fight, Saseuke’s display of power was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Akabane

Akabane

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:09 am

Akabane frowned and sonidoed,high in the air,he dodged all the attacks and looked down at everybody,"as the primera espada I order both Sebastian ,and Nero to stand down for time being,if you do not listen to this order,I will take permission upon myself to inflict physical damage upon you,hindering you uncapable of moving for at least two weeks,as for you Sasuke Uchiha,I stand by with what I said before,I am going to have a fun fight with you,Got it?,Akabane glared at Sebastian,then Nero,and finally Sasuke."Why don;t you make the first move Sasuke? I mean afterall it is the polite thing to do,seeing as you're about to become a prisoner,maybe you'll become as insane as me,and see through my eyes.....and maybe....if you don't...I'll jst see through yours,with yours,Akabane burst out into laughter,he wanted sasuke's eyes,and he was going to take them eventually,he laughed for several minutes,then awaited for his response.

OOC:Vengeance and ryuu if you dont follow higher command order,I will pull an auto hit,someone once told me to respect the character,in other words, act as if this were real,take note of the power and rank,that's the best way of I know how to put it.
Back to top Go down
Ryuunosuke
Second Squad Third Seat
Ryuunosuke

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC: Edited. I originally put the damage in, but i edited the post multiple times before i was happy with it and forgot to put the damage back in sorry.

Nero nodded and sheathed his zanpakutoh resealing his ressucreccion. He nodded again to the primera before looking at sasuke. "I'll fight you again one day if you survive." he whispered before opening a garganta and stepping through.

EXIT Nero
Back to top Go down
vengeance
5th Espada
vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: Akabane, Sebastian isn't an Arrancar he is a Vizard.

Sebastian looked up at Akabane and laughed “psh couldn’t beat me if you tried” he said under his breath as he looked back down to pay closer attention to the battle. Sebastian knew that his lack of involvement would only last so much longer, in the meantime this was a great way to learn the strategy of others for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capturing Sasuke (Open)   Capturing Sasuke (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Capturing Sasuke (Open)
Page 1 of 1