Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
A nice day EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
A nice day EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
A nice day EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
A nice day EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
A nice day EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
A nice day EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
A nice day EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
A nice day EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
A nice day EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
A nice day Vote_lcapA nice day Voting_barA nice day Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

A nice day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hattori Hanzo
Captain of the Second Division

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 am

"I it is a lovely day today, rare in these dark and mysterious times" Hattori Hanzo thought as he sat crossed leg under a waterfall in the 2nd divsion training grounds. The Vice Captain of the 2nd divison sat shirtless under the waterfall as the water cascaded down upon his body. He sat in a meditative position with his hand sin a praying form and his eyes shut. "Clear your thoughts, become one with your spirit and mind, and concentrate" he told himself as he began to relase a powerful retsu through out the area. As th gorund shook and the wind blew a group of cadets where trainign nearby. "What's that?" one of them asked. "It's Vice Captain Hanzo, believe me with an officer like him, you get used to this" one said as he and the others tried to resume thier training.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:27 am

A black cat walks in heading directly towards Hattori and sits on it's haunches a few feet away and looks at him. "Long time no see Hattori Hanzo." The cat watches his reaction after it speaks.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 am

Hearing his name spoken Hanzo instantly stood up and looked aorund in confusion. "What is this a joke?" he thought in confusion. Looking down all he saw was a cat that seemed to have wondered into the division training gorunds. Suddenly a thought occured to Hanzo as he stepped forward and looked at the cat. "Your no ordinary cat. Even a wandering animal would be detected wondeirng into our division. No your something else; who are you and how do you know my name?" he demanded as he walked towards the cat.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 am

Yoruichi looks up at Hattori "Your still as quick as ever Hattori." Yoruichi shifts back to her normal form, appearing in front of him naked/ "Long time no see, how have things been?" Yoruichi looks Hattori in the face while making no hostile actions.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 am

Upon seeing the transformed Yourichi before him, Hanzo felt many emotions, a little embarassment but mostly anger. Although a blush appeared on his face due to her naked body Hattori kept his eyes on hers as he galred at her relasing some anger he felt. "You! You dare step foot here again after what you did to the divison, after what you did to us your subordinates? It's blasphemous Yourichi Shihoin!" he shouted as he stepped forward for a moment.

Hanzo collected his thoughts and then sighed and said, "I am no longer the 6th seat as I was under your command, I am now Vice-Captain of the Division, i have helped repair the damage you did. Now why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 am

"Vice-captain, good work Hattori Soi Fon needs people like you. I am here to help, please sit down and I will explain things to you." Yoruichi walks closer to Hattori and sits down so she can explain things to him. She knows the look on his face having seen it on Soi Fon's face before. "I have talked to Soi Fon and explained things to her as well. I hadn't expected you to react like this, but I obviously owe you an explanation and an apology amongst other things. It wasn't my intention to hurt you or anyone else, I had something to do that required my absence. If you are willing to listen I'll expand on that."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 am

Staring at her as she moved Hattori couldn't help but feel his expression soften. As she sat across from him he couldn't help but see the woman who had inspire dhim to join the academy, who upon graduaiton took him into her unit and made him a seated officer. Feeling a powerful pain in his chest he sat down as she asked and crossed his legs. "You have no idea the pain you caused the division when you left, the pain you caused Soifon Taichou, the pain you caused me. But I suppose as former comrades I can indulge your explination, but I warn you "Flash Master" Yourichi, choose your words carefully"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 am

"Do you remember Kisuke Urahara? He was 3rd seat when I was captain of the 2nd division. We have been friends since childhood, when I vanished from Soul Society I had to do something that many would consider wrong, even treasonous. But if I had done nothing, I would have betrayed Kisuke by condeming him to an unjust punishment. He was convicted of of a crime he did not commit after being set up by Sosuke Aizen. The captains and vice-captains who were hollowified were not altered by Kisuke, it was Aizen who did that. I couldn't allow the Central 46 to punish someone who had done nothing wrong. So I broke into the Central 46 and rescued both Kisuke and Tessai, after that I had no choice but to leave. I would willing do that for any member of the 2nd division if such a thing happened to them. I have made my peace with Soi Fon, I admit I made mistakes. I did what I thought was best, and clearly missed more than a few things I should have seen.

If you wish to fight me I won't blame you. If I lose to you and you kill me, I won't hold it against you. Your pain is real and I regret that you suffer from my actions in any way. Whether one suffers from anothers actions through intent or accident, the suffering is very real and the victim has every right to want retribution. If you so wish, I will sit here and let you pound the crap out of me with out defending myself until you feel we are even. If you choose to kill me that way, it is your right and I won't stop you. It was never my intention to cause the 2nd division any harm, Soi Fon would have left me with me, but I didn't want her to be on the run and risk getting her killed. If had known you would have been affected this way I would have left something to explain things to Soi Fon before I left Soul Society. I was short sighted though, I missed so many things. Even I the goddess of flash step have flaws, I wish to make amends with everyone who I have hurt unintentionally. But I do not expect universal forgiveness. I expect to earn forgiveness and as such I know it will take time
."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

As he heard her explain what happened Hanzo felt his heart practically shatter. Hearign what she said, caused him to remeber thier old days togetehr and hearing why did what she did for Kisuke made him quesiton his own by the book nature. Staring at her as she ssat across from him casued his emotions to flar and he raised his fist and seem to swing at her, but as his fist neared her he found he lacked the strength to acrually hit her as his amr collpased and he fell to his knees before her.

Hot tears stung his eyes and his serious demenor vanished as if all the emotions he has kept bottled up insode of him since her depature came flowing out. "Yourichi, despite everything I can't stike you or even try to. Wether it is because of my own weakness or becasue of our past i do not know, but this I do know" he said as he cried. Looking up at her the tears poured form hsi eyes as he said, "You are what held us together you are what brought us to fame. You inspired all of us me included. When you left we all felt broken and lost, but my heart remained storng that in hopes that you would return.....now after so long I can finally ask you the truth. Did we mean nothing to you Yourichi, did you make your desicion easily or was it hard?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 am

"Not a day goes by that I don't regret the fact I had to choose going into exile to save a friend, I had no choice but to leave after I rescued Kisuke and Tessai. Leaving without explaining myself was amongst the most difficult things I had to do. If I had left anything explaining myself, than it would have caused the 2nd division to be under investigation, and possibly end up in the the division being disbanded and or imprisoned because of my actions. I couldn't allow such a thing, so I felt it best to shoulder all of the responsibility for my actions alone. I knew they would eventually learn who had effected Kisuke and Tessai's escape, I wish I could have done things very differently. I also hope you never go through a situation where you have to make such a decision as I have. One like you would never be able to forgive yourself even if the choice were clear cut with no other options. I was captain of the 3nd division and as such my actions reflect on the entire division. If I do something that can be viewed as treasonous than the entire division suffers as if they are co-conspirators. A good captain would never let such a thing happen, even if it means cutting ties whether they want to or not.

Leaving was not something I wanted to do, it was something I had to do. To protect others one must sometimes do things they normally would never do. Sacrifice is never easy, I have always considered the entire division to be my family. To abandon one's family in order to protect them is never easy. I do not see you as weak, you are much stronger than you used to be. I only wish you had gained that strength under better circumstances, for that I apologize, your suffering is far greater than I had ever anticipated. Although I won't be returning to the 2nd division as your captain, I will always be your ally. I will be available aid you, train you and provide information as I get it. Soi Fon is a good captain and I believe in her strength. The 2nd division is in good hands, I want both of you to show the rest of the Gotei 13 that the 2nd division is stronger since I left than it was when I was in command because it's the truth. Although Soi Fon needs to relax a little at times, I was way to relaxed and should have had more discipline. But than again none if us are perfect eh
?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Sighing for a moment Hanzo nodded his head and wiped his eyes as she smiled. "No I suppose none of us are, and I guess after everything was said and done you did follow your convicitions and followed your duty as a Captain of the Gotei 13. I understand Yourichi-sama and I will always be glad for your aid." Standing up he walked over to his uniform and put it on, and looked at his Vice Captain's rank badge.

"I also swear on my word and honor that I will lead the 2nd divsion to the honor it had under you along with Soifon-taicho. You may no longer be our Captain but your legacvy is still an integral part of our divison's history. I will honor what you taught me and use it to pass on to others" he said as he sheathed his Zanpoktou.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 am

Yoruichi stands up and hugs Hattori "If you ever want to learn anything and I am able to teach it to you, just ask and I will be available to teach. By know you are probably strong enough to learn Shunko if Soi Fon hasn't already taught it to you that is. But I have to admit not even I have mastered Shunko, it is very dangerous and not to be taken lightly."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Returning Yourichi's hug Hattori Hanzo held her tightly and even shed one final tear before saying, "My heart will always hold you dear and for your offer of training I will accept. It will bring back the old days and will make me stronger so I amy continue my duties as a Shinigami" he said. Smiling a bit at Yourichi he bowed to her and said, "I will become your student once again, Yourichi sensei."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"Kisukes shop is always supplied with useful things if you ever need anything while on assignment in the world of the living. Also he has training area that I tend to use as well. We have a couple of guests who use it also, but there is no need to worry about them. You might be nervous when you first see them, but they are on our side. Still I never thought I would see the day I would have an ally like them, so I guess things will probably be different some day. Lets find Soi Fon and and you can both fill me in on how things look in your opinions."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Nodding his head and starpping his zanpoktou to is side, Hattori Hanzo said, "I agree that the Captain must be filled in on this development and voic her own concerns about it. That being said I believe she can be found in her office at this time." Sighing a bit Hattori looked at Yourichi again and then asked, "Yourichi-sama if what you say is true and I do master Shunko, what will it mean in regards to my abilities?" It was not that he doubted what Yourichi said about him mastering the skill but he was curious about it's abilities if Yourichi was not capable of mastering it.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:46 pm

"It would mean you have mastered something I haven't mastered yet that's all. Just because I have mastered something you can't, or you master something I can't only show the differences between us. Past that it really doesn't mean much at all. Some people think it means they are better than others, but the truth is that some people just have a natural tendency towards certain skills or tasks. Try not to thnk about it too much though, otherwise your likely to ask Kisuke about it and he'll talk your ear off for quite some time. On the other hand I almost think you might like that, after all you always listen to me even when I have to explain things in immense detail. Or maybe you just like looking at me? Either way you at least pay attention and learn things which is the part that matters most really." Yourichi smiles and laughs knowing Hattori might blush a little, how ever she knows he will understand what she means.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:01 am

Hanzo blushed deeply as Yourichi spoke to him and even gulped a bit as a trickle of blood came form his nose. He had always admired Yoruichi and the site of her now as she was made those feelings intensefiy. he gulped a bit to regain his compsure and nodded to Yourichi and said, "Sensei I think now would be a good time to find Soi Fon Taichou as she should know about our plans. I am very eager to start the training and become stornger."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Yoruichi pulls out her clothing from a special item Kisuke had made for her. Once dressed Yoruichi complains about clothing being uncomfortable still without thinking about it. She sighs and looks at Hanzo, "Okay lets go, I think everything should be fairly easy to deal with. I have been back a few times to talk with Soi Fon but things have always been kind of unspoken if you know what I mean? Still the important thing is that we are dealing with this stuff, everyone misses things at times even Kisuke." Yoruichi waits for Hanzo to lead the way out of respect to his staus as vice-captain of the 2nd division.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Nodding his head in agreement Hattori walked with Yourichi towards the Divsionary headquarters leading the way. As he did he saw a few divsion members staring at him and Yourichi as he walked. Glaring at them he sneered a little and said, "Official divsion business resume our duties" he said casuing the members to break and run back to thier previous duties. He smiled at Yourichi and then cracked his neck and said, "Soi Fon and I have an understanding about how we both keep the men in line." Soon the two approached Soi Fon's office and then Hanzo knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Yoruichi watches as Hanzo gets everyone back tot their appointed tasks. She understands that Soi Fon and him have their own way doing things which is how she would have had it. Being done their way, she knows the importance of running things in a way that works even if it isn't exactly by the book. She can see she was right when she picked Hanzo for the 2nd division, the strength he is showing is beyond what he hoped he would achieve. Yoruichi waits next to Hanzo as he knocks on the door and wonders whether or not she should have a little fun with Soi Fon and lighten the mood a bit. She decides it would be fun to be a little playful and see how Hanzo takes it.
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 am

Soifon sifted through her papers impatiently. Where was it? Where was the paper she needed to turn into the head captain by the end of the week? It was already Friday! She didn't have much time to find it. She sighed in frustration. It wasn't like her to misplace things. This was something one of the more irresponsible captains would do, but not her. She always remembered where she put things. Soifon shook her head, and again went through the papers on her desk. It wasn't there. But where could it be?! She looked around the neat, spotless room. There really wasn't anywhere it could be. She sighed and was just about to get up and look around again when she heard the knock on the door. The captain of the 6th division glared at the door, willing whoever was there to go away. When they didn't, she sighed in frustration, and walked over, opening the door. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am

As the door opened Hattori bowed to Soi fon as her face came into view. His respect for her was high and he always bowed to her when he saw her. "Soi fon taichou, I am sorry to trouble you at this time, but we have a guest whi has requested an auidence with you. I felt it pertinent to bring her here immediatly" he explained as he lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. She was shorter then him as such he had to look down at her while addressing her.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi Shihoin

Yoruichi Shihoin

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

"Soi Fon we need to discuss a few things." Yoruichi sees the look on Soi Fon's face and shunpos behind her almost playfully, she puts her hands over Soi Fon's eyes "I hear that buzzing again, buzz buzz, buzz buzz. What's on your mind Soi Fon? Did you misplace something?" Yoruichi's tone of voice is polite and understanding almost motherly towards Soi Fon. Something catches Yoruichi's attention and shunpos to Soi Fon's desk and picks up some paper work. "Could this be it Soi Fon?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon
Soifon

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:08 am

Soifon nodded at Hattori warily. The guest better be good, she thought, looking past him. She hated to get interrupted in the middle of paperwork. "Oh, Yoruichi-san." The captain smiled slightly. Soifon smiled to rarely and to few people, Yoruichi being one of them. Soifon nodded when Yoruichi spoke. "Yes... I can't seem to find some papers...." she shook her head. "I can't imagine what happened to them... I thought they were right here... as you know I hardly ever lose things." She sighed and looked around once more. "Oh!" She stares at the papers in Yoruichi's hand, then takes it, glancing it over. "Yes, that's it... but how....?" She looked at the desk again and frowned. "I could have sworn I'd already looked there. Oh well. Thank you." She sat back down, papers in hand. "Now, what was it you wanted to see me about," she asked, glancing up again.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Hanzo

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Blinking as Yourichi vanished and reappeared Hattori held his head in confusion and sighed as he realized she was a s quick as ever. Entering the office and shutting the door for privacy Hanzo stepped forward and said, "Yourichi-sama wants me to under go new tranining in an effort to se eif I can master Shunko. She felt your help was needed taicho so ai brought her here so you could hear her thoughts on the topic." Scratching his head a bit Hanzo felt a little uncomfortable which bothered him as he normally wasn't like that in Soi fon's presence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice day   A nice day Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next