Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Thoughts[Orihime] Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Thoughts[Orihime] Vote_lcapThe Thoughts[Orihime] Voting_barThe Thoughts[Orihime] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Thoughts[Orihime]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

The Thoughts[Orihime] Empty
PostSubject: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:46 pm

It was the end of the day, as the citizens of the city walked through out the city in anticipation, Ichigo was the one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other scrathing his head with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its been so boring " he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time when he met a shinigami in this area.
He looking around the city, seeing all the lights and cars it was one busy day, he sits on a bench leans back as his head lifts up and looks at the sky, as he thinks about what he done in the past couple of days, he all of a sudden blushes when he thinks about that Vizard party he went of what Orihime said to him "I cant believe she said that.....oh well whats done is done I guess"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Orihime sees Ichigo and is filled with hapiness. "Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime runs towards Ichigo smiling as always,, her happiness makes her end up having to dodge a couple of cars as the drivers yell at her for not looking while she crosses the street. "Kurosaki-kun I haven't seen you in a couple days, how are things going? Want to have something to eat? I could either cook for you or buy you something at a restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 am

Ichigo notices how much she loves more than anything in the world, he smiles at her seeing she was happy to see him. "Well actually Orihime I had nothing to do until you came....we could do whatever you want orihime" he said as looked in her eyes about to make a very bold move "Um Orihime.....how would you l-like for me to um.....move in with you?" he asked blushing a bit looking away,
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Orihime's eyes widen and she hugs Ichigo. "Kurosaki-kun that would be great. I was trying to figure out how to ask if you wanted to do that, but I hadn't expected you do it. Still I would be happy to have you move in with me. I just hope Chizuru doesn't get upset at me. I told her I was thinking about having you move in and she suddenly got quiet and sad looking than said something about a doctors appointment and left. It made me sad to see her that way, do you think she will be okay Kurosaki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Ichigo hugs back "Im sure she will be ok....nowing chizuru she'll be back, I guesz our relationship was to great for her" he said as knowing chizuru she'll probably attempt to steal Orihime from him, but dont wont happend, he loves her and she loves him, he gets up linking her arm with his holding her hand walking down the sidewalk to his house
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"I hope your right Kurosaki-kun, I'm worried about her though, I didn't think she would react like that. I was hoping she would be happy, and instead she seemed so hurt. I wish there was something I could to make her feel better Kurosaki-kun, but I can't think of anything." Orihime looks at Ichigo hoping he can figure something out. She knows that things will be a bit confusing for awhile, and it will take awhile to move Ichigo's things into her house. But they both know people who are wiling to help them get it squared away.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:18 am

Ichigo thinks of a sec, until a heavy track bag hurls at Ichigo in the face with great force as they reached his house, seeing it was thrown from his sister Karin, "Hey whats the big idea?!" he said as Karin slowly walked into the house with a simple "Have fun livving with her" she said seeing there wasnt much, all he had was clothes really, and the rest was just junk, "Well Im all set to move in you Inoue"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Orihime is sort of stunned to see Karin act that way."Is that normal for her Kurosaki-kun?" She looks at him hoping he says no. She knows that she should help him pack up since he shouldn't have to do everything himself. She also wonders how his dad will react to this, is he going to act weird and childish or just smack Ichigo?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Ichigo turns to Orihime, smiling "She's ok thats of her way of saying she'll miss me" he said as he looks at his watch seeing it was almost time for his father to come home, "Oh man we better hurry before dad gets home!!!...Karin I'll come back for the rest tommorow ok" he said as he grabbed Inoue hand tightly running straight for her house hoping to get there, as they finally arrived he pants wiping the sweat off his head "....If dad found out he would freak and spaz out if I was living with you" he said as he sighed in happiness
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Orihime finds it odd that Ichigo's family does such things to show their emotions. Ichigo drags her away before his dad can show up. Once back at Orihime's house she pants from the running wishing Ichigo had brought more than he had. "Kurosaki-kun should I make you something to eat now? I bouhgt a bunch of food and a new refrigerator to hold it all. Also since I only have one bed we will have to share it, unless you want it. Than I could sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Ichigo stands up straight and smiles at her cheerly "No its ok Orihime...I ate before I left and I dont mind sharing a bed with you, I mean we did do it once when you were spending the night at my house right?" he said as he still remembers the craziness and odd moments when his family came and saw Orihime in his room
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

"True, but I wanted to make sure. I have gotten a little better at cooking though Kurosaki-kun, I bought some cook books and and I have been practicing cooking new things. I was hoping to make rice balls and steak for you if you wanted me to." Orihime looks at Ichigo lovingly, the fact he already ate seems to only make her face slightly sad. But the fact that he is living with her keeps her from becoming very sad.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:03 am

Ichigo looks at her as she gave him the "look", he kinda smiles faintly into a full one "Ahh What the heck if you want to Inoue knock yourself out " he said smiling kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Orihime smiles and goes into the kitchen to make a good meal for Ichigo. She pulls out of eggs and begins melting some butter in a frying pan, than she gets a couple of steaks out and prepares them in a roasting pan. She spices the steaks up the way she practiced and and outs them near the oven. She than turns on the oven waiting for it to preheat to the proper temperature. She puts the eggs into the frying pan and begins spicing them adding a bit of originality to the recipe. She wonders if Ichigo likes curry or not, but is determined to find out. Working in the kitchen makes happy, but making a meal for Ichigo makes her even happier.

Although cooking keeps her busy and unable to be with Ichigo while he gets used to his new home, Orihime hums to herself happily. She checks the steams after 70 minutes and decides to give them another 20 minutes. The eggs are finished in a fairly short amount of time though, so she waits for the steaks to finish before taking the food out to Ichigo. When they are done she puts them on the plate next to the eggs and than pours a couple glasses grape juice. Placing everything big tray she carries it out to her front room hoping Ichigo will like her new level of cooking.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 am

When she was preparing to cook for him, he walks into their room looking, he shakes his head as he cant believe he moved in with Orihime. he looks around seeing so much its like his room, he sees a hollow far away, knowing it might take a while he take care of business, when he got back he went in the shower, after that he walked in the living room with a white tank top, track pants and black socks. He drys with a towel over his wet hair
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Orihime brings out the food and sets it up in front of Ichigo making sure have everything set up properly. She than sets up hers on the other side of the table so he can look at her while they eat. She hopes he will like the food since she has practiced long and hard to make things that are more normal in comparison to how she used to cook.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Ichigo smiles at Orihime war,ly, then he looks at the food giving it a taste "This is the best food I have ever tasted...Thank you Orihime" he said as he continued eating his food giving a Orihime a smile
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Orihime smiles and eats her food happily knowing Ichigo likes it. She knows what she should make for dinner but decides to keep it secret so she can surprise him. "Kurosaki-kun do you w3ant to go do something tonight? Maybe a movie or something? I think there's an action movie playing now."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Ichigo looks up at her eating his food happily also smiling "....hmmm why not, Im up for a movie or something" he said smiling at her continuing eating his food
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:54 pm

"We can go just after dinner than. I have an idea for a wonderful dinner that you should love Kurosaki-kun. Although someday your dad is going to have to find out about us you know? Maybe we can invite him over for dinner and have your sisters join us to keep him from doing anything dumb? I know it will be a shock for him, but he does need to know." Orihime eats while waiting to hear what Ichigo thinks about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Ichigo fiddles with his index fingers, thinking about all that she said "Um well yeah he a little traumatizied after I told him, well he's still shocked that we are dating now, and telling him I moved in with you kinda put him even more in a shock he kept hounding me with marriage and having kids, which kinda is the reason why I rushed here"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Orihime blushes at the mention of kids. "It's o-o-okay Kurosaki-kun, we have time for that I think. Still I think it would be good for him to get used to it, I want to make sure he doesn't feel left out. Family should stick together and I sure he is happy for us. Maybe we can go to a movie with your family in the near future also, that would let them all see how happy we are." Orihime finishes her food and gets up walking to Ichigo, she sits next to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Ichigo leans his head on her shoulder smiling "That would be nice, dad will get used to when he sees us again. And you are right Family should stay together and now your apart of the family, as soon we get the chance we will all be together"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:34 am

Orihime smiles and puts her arms around Ichigo. She is happy and wants everyone to be happy, but she does know it isn't possible to make everyone happy. Some people are only happy if others aren't, and others won't be happy if they can't be with the one they want. Orihime wonders why Chizuru wants her, although she has no idea how to ask Chizuru without sounding like she is being mean. She also has no idea how to ask Ichigo and not sound like she is clueless, even though she is.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

Ichigo smiles at Orihime as she puts his arms around her, seeing her this happy and safe with him. He will always cherish his moments even though he don't know what to do now since they already had dinner and all, maybe she had a idea "...so....um what you wanna do now Inoue?" He asked seeimg if she had anything on her mind that she always wanted to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thoughts[Orihime]   The Thoughts[Orihime] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thoughts[Orihime]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next