Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.

"I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family "I'm home" he greeted them in the same tone he always do then, out of nowhere a uppercut was delivered from no-other than his father: Isshin Kurosaki, whose been giving phyiscal greeting's to his son, for god know's how long. As Ichigo was hit he gets in a arguement wit his father, as they argue for a good ten minutes, Ichigo goes to his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-" Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, " he said as he rubbed his hair a bit annoyed, he got up changed out of his school clothes into some street wear, and went outside..."Well its been a long time since I been out...I'll go see what Inoue is doing maybe she like to hang out" he said as he went to Orihime house knocking on the door
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 am

Orihime hears the knocking and goes to answer the door. Before she can say anything her heart speeds up and she feels happier like normal. "Kurosaki-kun what brings you here? I mean it's not that I don't want you here, it's just that.. Would you like to come in? I was making lunch and would be more than happy to share it with you." Orihime steps out of the way to let Ichigo enter hoping he will try her cooking for once.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

Ichigo smiles "Sure I'll come in" he said as he walked inside her house, sitting down "I was gonna ask you something anyway but I got time" he said smiling as he knows what he's gonna say to her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 am

Orihime closes the door and goes to the kitchen and prepares some sandwiches for Ichigo and herself to eat she had already started making tea before Ichigo had knocked. When she finishes with the sandwiches the tea is also done. Orihime sets everything on a tray and brings it out. She sets the tray on a table in front of Ichigo and pours glass of tea and hands it to him. Than sets the sandwiches she made for him in front of him also. She pours her own glass of tea and sets up her sandwiches while sitting next to Ichigo now wondering what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 am

Ichigo smiles as she setups some sandwiches and tea for him "Thanks" he said smiling taking the glass of tea, seeing her sitting next to him, he takes a bite of his sandwich as he was done, he looks at her "Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out today...like on a date, if it okay with you" he said asking blushing a little knowing its not his style asking a girl out, but in Orihime case he willing to do just that
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:27 am

Orihime's eye bulge in shock when she hears the one thing she wanted to hear but figure she would never hear. The shock makes her drop her cup of tea and look at Ichigo, before she can say anything she passes out from excitement and happiness. Her face had turned red since she blushed as well.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 am

Ichigo looked at her shocked that she just passed out like that, "Oh my god" he shouted as he kneeled down, picking her up carrying her in his arms he tries to wake her up, "Orihime....orihime hey wake up" he whispered to her seeing her blush
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 am

Orihime's eye open and she realizes she just passed out. "Kurosaki-kun, if you really mean it. Yes I-i-i-i accept." Orihime hugs Ichigo tightly and smiles feeling happy. She forgets about the mess made when she dropped her tea, right now she is happier than ever before. "Where should we go Kurosaki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 am

Ichigo carried her to her room as she hugged him. "I figure I take you to the carnival and have fun with ya" he said putting her down in her room carefully "I'll leave for you to get dress okay, I'll be cleaning the spill you made back there if you need me" he said beginning to walk out her room
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 am

"It's okay I can clean it faster Kurosaki-kun. I'll just fix everything with my Soten Kesshun. Than I'll get ready okay?" Orihime rushes out and restores the cup of tea to before when it was dropped causing the mes to vanish. Orihime puts the cup on the table and than goes to her room and puts on something nice. She emerges after a few minutes in a light blue skirt and and a dark blue shirt with her new purse that looks like a pale blue cat's head.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am

Ichigo looked at her new outfit she had one, he looked at her up and down as she was stunning as she could be "You look great Orihime" he said as he opened the door for her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 am

"Thank you Kurosaki-kun." Orihime smiles and walks out waiting for Ichigo near the door. Orihime knows things are going to be great today. A carnival with Kurosaki-kun and who knows what else. She just hopes Chizuru doesn't show up and ruin things. Although she knows the chances of bumping into friends from school is high, she doesn't care who knows.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am

Ichigo closes the door behind him, he takes her hand, and runs to the carnival, knowing he doesnt want to waste time, he was eager to have this day all to themselves no hollows no shinigami, no nothing, "Lets go!!" he said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

"Yes Kusoaki-kun." Orihime runs alongside Ichigo as they hold hands. Everything seems perfect so far, her dream come true. So hopes nothing will ruin it since her hopes are being answered. All the rides to go on, the food, the games and prizes. Orihime knows they can't do everything and is happy Ichigo finally sees her as more than just being there. Although that is how it seemed, she knows there was probably more to it than she knows about but she doesn't want to pry. He asked her out finally and that is enough to know for now.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 am

Ichigo looked at her face seeing how happy she was, as they arrived he saw everything, he looks around on what to do first it, it didnt matter if he didnt get to do everything all he wanted to do is be with her, "So what do you wanna do first Orihime?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 am

Orihime looks around is overwhelmed with everything in sight. She decides to start with a ride, it is set up for two people to sit next to each other. "The roller coaster Kurosaki-kun." She knows it will be her chance to snuggle up to Ichigo and for a good amount of time and avoid interuptions from anyone like Chizuru or Keigo Asano.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 am

Ichigo nods "Sure thing" he said as he took her hand again, and went to the ride, as the gate opened up he sat down in the kart waiting for her to get on
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 am

Orihime sits next to Ichigo and leans against smiling happily. The man secures them in the car and more people get into their cars on the roller coaster. The ride starts up as Orihime hears Chizuru "Oh no my 'Hime you can't be on a roller coaster without me."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

Ichigo smiles and tries to lean in to give her a kiss as he heard Chizuru yelling he facepalms himself, "it was going so well but I guess im going to wiat" he's was going to wait, until it was time ride to end
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 am

Orihime is stunned and she puts her head on Ichigo's shoulder and tries to regain the mood. But knowing Chizuru is waiting for her she can only imagine how far away Tasuki is. Although the odds of bumping into Keigo seem more likely now. What else could happen Orihime thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 am

As the ride ended, he took Orihime hand and ran away from the crowd, as they ran he saw Keigo runing towards them "ICHIGO!!!!" yeling his name, Ichigo got so annoyed, he clothesline him while runing, soon they stopped hoping they lost them somewhere "Ok.....now their gone...what you wanna do now?" he asked again as he hope he gets some time with her by themselves
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

"How about a fun house? Those are always fun and the mirrors should keep everyone away from us I hope. I just hope Tatsuki-san can show up and keep our night from being ruined."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 am

Ichigo nods "and then we can go on the ferris wheel for the rest of the day," he said as he took her hand and walked her to the funhouse, walking inside with her
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 am

Orihime smiles and nods. She lets Ichigo lead the way knowing he can deal with anything that happens. So far despite Chizuru and Keigo it has been one of the nights in her life. She hopes to have more like them or better.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:04 pm

He leads inside the funhouse, with her holding his hand, as they walk through it they see smoke, mirrors that looks funny, in his mind he looks at a mirror and sees his hollow self but it was all in his mind, he shakes it off ignoring it, he smiles at her continuing going through the funhouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next