Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Voting_barIchigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Orihime has fun seeing Ichigo in the mirrors she knows he always has things on his mind, but she also knows that she will help him without a thought when ever he needs it. Orihime hugs Ichigo every chance she can, mostly to be as close to him as possible. She wonders how the night will end, even though she doesn't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

They finally got out the funhouse "Well that was fun" he said as for the end of the day, he walks her to the ferris wheel, he really had a great time with her, but he doesnt know how it will end
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm

"Kurosaki-kun, it's been really exciting today. I don't want it to end ever. But I wonder what is going to happen after the Ferris wheel? I mean would you like me to make you dinner or something or should we eat at your house? I'm not exactly the best cook because I always make such weird things, but I want spend more time with you."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Ichigo sat on the ferris wheel, with her "I know I dont want it to end either, its been a perfect day as it been for you" he said as he looked at her, then at the sunset, "I dont know how it will end...but I will say this you can end this day how ever you like okay"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Orihime smiles and looks into Ichigo's eyes and starts moving in for a kiss wondering if he will do the same thing. She just knows this would be the worst moment for something to get in the way. But she hopes nothing will ruing this moment of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Ichigo kinda panic it was too early for him, but somehow he manage to calm down, clearing his mind with determination and leaned in slowly for a gentle kiss
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Orihime kisses Ichigo and feels almost as if she is weightless. She is so happy that she wraps her arms around Ichigo hugs him when the kiss is finished. Although she does hear Chizuru cru out "NOOOOO my 'Hime!" than she hears the sound of garbage cans being hit by something and Tastuki yelling "Knock it off Chizuru Orihime isn't into freaks like you. Let her and Ichigo be alone damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Ichigo huggs her closely while smiling when the kiss was over, he looked at the sunset as the stars appeared in the sky, he looks up seeing he had the most greastest day
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ichigo lets eat at your house. We should probably let your dad know about us, as well as your sisters. I want to... be with you always." Orihime nuzzles Ichigo's neck and sighs in contentment. So far nothing major has happened, no Hollows, Espada, Bounts or even disasters in Soul Society so far. Orihime knows they will have to leave soon and hopes that Ichigo's family won't freak out over this.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Ichigo nods as soon the ride ended, it began to rain lightly, he took his hoodie puts it on her to keep her from getting wet, he takes her hand and hurried to his house
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Orihime hurries to Ichigo's house becoming even happier the closer they get. She knows Ichigo's sisters may be a little shocked, but the big worry is how his dad will react to this. She can imagine him saying something like "Ichigo I'm so proud of you, my little boy has his own girl friend now." Than hugging him like a responsible parent would. What she is about to see won't go anything like that though.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Ichigo opens the door in his house, he goes in with her, he shakes his hair of all the water, he looks around and he sees nobody "Dad...sisters" he shouts and he sees a note on the fridge, he reads it "Dear Ichigo me and your sisters went on a vacation to beach we wont be back till morning....argh Dad I'll kick your freaking butt" he sighs as he looks at Orihime "I guess its just you and me in the house"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Orihime is surprised by this event. "Kurosaki-kun is it right for me to be here if your family isn't here? I mean, is this something we should be doing? I don't want to get you in trouble or anything." Orihime sighs knowing people might say things, but she also wants to let Ichigo decide if it is okay or not. She knows that he doesn't really care what most people think, she just wants to make sure she isn't doing something that shouldn't happen. She waits for his decision, knowing it will probably be the best one, or at least what he thinks is best.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Ichigo scrathes his hea thinking "Well I dont want you going out in the rain getting sick" he said as he looked at her "Its alright you can stay...it would be best if you did so it wouldnt be a problem" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Orihime smiles "Okay, should I sleep on the couch or something Kurosaki-kun? We need to figure this out. But what ever you decide is what we will do." She secretly wishes he wants her to sleep in his room, but will live with what ever he decides. She knows it would probably freak out his dad or his sisters if they decide to wake him up and find her with him sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Ichigo tries to think "No you cant sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my room if ya want" he said as he looks at her taking his hoodie off her, "but first we need you out of those wet clothes"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Orihime blushes but doesn't object knowing that she wore her favorite under garments, so she won't be naked exactly. "Shouldn't we get a blanket first Kurosaki-kun? I mean it will probably be cold in here if I take off most of my clothes. Besides if I have to take off everything I will be freezing." Orihime smiles knowing things are going well, but she decides not to tell Tatsuki what happens no matter what. Although she knows Tatsuki will probably guess and tease her about it when they are alone someday. Orihime goes to get a blanket to stay warm with than hides under it so she can shed her wet clothing and have it washed and dried in the morning, or maybe while she waits for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Ichigo looks at her as she gets a blanket, he goes upstairs "I'll be in my room if you need anything, there should be some clothes in my sisters room that she doesnt wear, " he said as he goes in his room, changing out of his clothes, into a shirt and track pants, he walks out the bathroom with a towel around his neck
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Orihime walks up to Ichigo wrapped up in the blanket "[color-orange]Kurosaki-kun neither of your sisters will have anything I can wear. Karin wouldbe closest, but we don't wear the same size clothes silly. She is at least 2 sizes smaller and I don't exactly wear kids clothing anymore. No offense but I think I should wash my clothes and dry them so I can wear them again tomorrow. So should I sleep on the floor with some blankets or...{/color]?" Orihime blushes from the current thought she is having.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Ichigo looks up at her seeing her blush after she said or, he looks at his bed "Well you can sleep in my bed if ya want, I mean what could go wrong right" he said as he looks at her smiling knowing nothing will happen
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:04 pm

"Okay Kurosaki-kun, but I have to at least wash and dry my clothes first. Than I can wear them when I wake up." Orihime goes downstairs and puts her clothes in the washer and starts it up. She knows it is going to take at least forty minutes to wash since most washing machines set for that amount of time. So she sits in the front room watching television while she waits. She also knows it will take around thirty minutes for everything t be done when it is in the dryer. So she will have to wait for awhile before she can go to sleep. At least she is warm and Ichigo is nearby if anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Ichigo wents downstairs, looking at her "Um well I have an Idea..." he said as he scratches his face, "You .....could um....wear some of my clothes if ya want" he suggested she might not jump at the chance but still it was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 pm

"Do you have any really long shirts Kurosaki-kun? I don't think it would be right if I wore your underwear, but if you had a shirt that was kind of big or long that would work." Orihime blushes at the though of herself in Ichgigo's underwear and than she imagines what would happen if Ichigo's sisters found out. "Yes a shirt is best for me to wear."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Vizard
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Ichigo thinks "Hmmm...." he said as he ran upstairs and looked around his room and finally found a big black shirt which was perfect for her, he grabs it and goes back downstairs handing it to her with a smile "Here ya go"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Orihime smiles and almost hugs Ichigo until the blankets starts to fall and she blushes while keeping the blanket in place. Even though it opened a little before she remembered that was all she had on, she didn't show anything. She carefully reaches out her right arm and accepts the shirt, than she pulls it inside the blanket and hides herself long enough to put the shirt on. "All done and my clothes will have to be removed from the dryer tomorrow, but everything should be fine. I just hope no one freaks out or anything. Your dad doesn't snoop does he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)   Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ichigo Goes Out (Orihime)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next