Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Nighttime at the school(open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nighttime at the school(open) Vote_lcapNighttime at the school(open) Voting_barNighttime at the school(open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Nighttime at the school(open) Vote_lcapNighttime at the school(open) Voting_barNighttime at the school(open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Nighttime at the school(open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

Nighttime at the school(open) Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 pm

The moon was full the baseball field was fresh the dirt was smoothed out and the grass was wet because the spingler was on,Lin would be sitting on the bench behind the cages as he looked up to the sky and begin to smile,it was nice to him to be normal for once in his life normally he would have to look out of a window to see his baseball field he had in his back yard at his parents mansion but this was nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Yukari was leaning against a tree, her head tilted up towards the sky. Even though she couldn't physically see how beautiful the sky was, she was able to see a faint outline of her surroundings with her ability of feeling the vibrations in the earth. She slowly turned her head when she felt another presence nearby.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Lin would notice the girl and look over and smiles,he tought it was rude of he not tto pay him attention so he would say"Hey,how are?"he would wave his hand at her.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

She looked over in the boys direction and nodded in reply, waving back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

He would walk over to the girl and see that she was blind and say "Oh I am so sorry."Lin would have a sorry look on his face he was so embarrest at what he just did and would feel very guildy.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:28 pm

She frowned, giving him a blank stare. "Don't apologize or pity me..." she said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:48 pm

"I'm sorry somtimes it happens."Lin would reach in his pocket and pull out some candy and eats it,he would then look at Yukari"How rude of me,do you want a piece?"
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

She held out her hand and shrugged. "Sure, what kind of candy is it?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

"cherry soda candy,my dad invented it."reaches in his pocket"Oh crap I don't have anymore...wanna go get some more,they're just in my backpack over there on the bench"extends his hand to help her to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

"Okay..." she replied. She didn't exactly see him holding out a hand to her so she just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

"Oh yeah that's right..I have my hand out."waits for her to grab his hand while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm

She stays there for a moment before she takes his hand, waiting for him to tak her to the spot where his backpack was.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm

They would then walk over to the bench and Lin would let go and then he would grab his backpack and unzip it he would then sreach thought the bag and grab a small piece of candy he would then hand it to the girl "Here you go....It's strawberry thou'...Hop you aren't alurgic to strawberries cause that would suck...sorry I'm rmbling again."Blushes and smiles
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

She looked down at the candy and smiled a little. "Thanks..." she pops the strawberry flavored candy into her mouth, savoring the sweet strawberry flavor.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Koga was walking around when he noticed the two students from his class. Koga decided that he would speak to them. "Yo! How's it going?" Koga asked them as he walked towards them. Koga felt like he was in a friendly mood. In any case, he felt like getting to know them better. However, Yukari would likely smell the fresh scent of the forest on Koga very easily.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm

She noticed a strange scent coming towards them, quickly realizing that it smelt of pine trees from the forest. 'Hm, strange...' she thinks to herself. She looks in the direction of the boy that spoke to them and nodded silently in reply.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Looking at Yukari, Koga could tell that her sight was impaired. However, he knew that she could smell his distinctive scent. "You're Yukari, right?" Koga asked the blue haired girl, curious about her. At any rate, he was aware that she could easily feel his presence. Kyouga felt like he needed to connect with her in his true form. Regardless, that could take a while for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

She raised an eyebrow in curosity as to how he knew her name. "Who...are you? How'd you know my name?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Beging to run from the school after returning there to get her extra credit work Kurai held a stack of pepers held together by afew thin rubberbands & carryed her light green thorned whip behind her knowing that this was the time most hollows & arrancars showed up. As she continued running she cought sight & voices comeing from the baseball feild & saw to other humans there talking. She did not know what to do. If a hollow was to come they would surely be dead. Turning her whip back into a red rose she ran over to the baseball feild & looked at them both asking, "Why are you both out so late?" trying not to sound angry or mad at them, just curious whenever she was abit worried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

"I'm Koga, and the reason why you can smell the forest on me is because I'm a wolf as well as a human. It's okay if you don't believe me or if you are afraid." Kyouga said reassuringly and honestly. In any case, Kyouga wanted her to feel at ease. "Please understand that I'm not all that great with words. I normally keep to myslf though." Kyouga added calmly to her, attempting to make a conversation. Kyouga then looked at Kurai and stared at the rose in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:54 pm

"You still didn't answer her question.....but anyways want some candy you two?"Holds out two pieces of candy"Sorry all I have is one orange and one blue rasberry,pick if you want one"he would then smile at the two new people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime at the school(open)   Nighttime at the school(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime at the school(open)
Page 1 of 1