Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Vote_lcapKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Voting_barKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Vote_lcapKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Voting_barKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)

Go down 
+3
Toshiwakai
Majeh
Kuraiyami Hana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Empty
PostSubject: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Kurai sighed gently walking into the High School's gym. She wore a long white lased dress & a small black jacket over it. She had volontered to help with the prom, & sence she was going to enc up being here all night, she thought she might as wee have the outfit on. Her hair was not put up at all & was hanging down almost to the floor. She also wore plain white high heels not wanting to, but her grandmother forced her to, along with some light white makeup that she also forced her to were.

"Go on that end!" she shouted standing on a ladder & holding up one side of the banner before pinning it to the wall. The banner read, 'Official Karakura High School Prom' After she said this the person climbed up the other ladder & pinned the other side of the banner to the wall. She slowly stepped down the lader beging carful not to catch her dress & joged to the snack table organizeing the drinks & silverware. A teacher soon came over to get a cheeze square & she slapped his hand away then continueing to work on it.

As she did this many other people came in & soon began helping with the prom blowing up baloons, fixing the lights, the music, & befire long, the music was on as Kurai sat in a small chair with afew napkins in her lap handing afew out to each couple or person who came to get something tp snack on. She never danced in a prom, she knew how to dance, she just didn't want to do it most of the time. She didn't want to dress like her usual self, she wanted to blend in with the croud so she wouldn't be noticed.

Boy was she wrong, as more people came in dressed in colorful dresses & some in Tuxceos, she stuck out like a sore thumb. She smiled gently watching some couples comeing into the dance & some danceing happly to the current song that was playing, 'Love Story'(Taylor Swift). She loved this song & had it on almost ever Mp3 & Ipod she owned. As this played there was abit laughing as afew couples came to get some punch & as Kurai handed them some napkins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Majeh was already regreting this when he saw the outfit but now that he was wearing it. It felt even worse. Earlyer that day he had shown it to jack and jack laughed at him cause he though it was a joke. Until majeh made him put it on. Majeh wasnt suprised when jack complained about it being uncomfortable but holy cow it sure as hell was. Majeh walked in the door and spotted hana imeadetly and almost laughed aloud to himself. As he had expected she was doing her best to blend in. Unlike majeh who stuck out like a sore thumb. He was wearing a tux with a neatly done bowtie and all. He had learned how to dress properly when he was still alive but he didnt like it. He even went back to the storage facility and found a pair of old dress shoes. They were still shiney and unfourtently not broken in so he knew theyd hurt later on. Majeh had tamed his mane pulling it back into a tight pony tail and let it hand over the top of his jacket. Lifting a chair with ease he walked over quietly and set it down just to the right side of the girl and sat in it. leaning forward with elbows on his knees he looked at her. "So this is what you plan to do all night?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Kurai smiled gently as a couple headed her way she handed them afew napkins each & then went back to looking at her lap studying the napkin's flower paderns & listening to the music then jumping slightly when he heard Majeh next to her. She turned her head slightly smileing gently saying, "Basicly, noting much else to do, I just volontered to do this." she laughed slightly after she said this then studyed him still smileing as she said in the same soft voice, "You look good tonight." Laughing slightly as she said this she handed a couple a napkin as they walked by with a small plate of snacks.

She sighed gently then looking ahead of her watching afew students play around as afew danced. Turning her head to him she asked in the same tone, "Why did you come here anyway?" afterwards she turne dher head slightly to the snack table & got a small cup of punch then looking back to him as she sipped from it then waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:30 am

Majeh smirked as she said he looked good. Responding in a cocky attitude he responded. "Dont I always? Beside im here because you are and cause when i went to school they didnt do this. Then we didnt need an excuse to get dressed up and dance with beautiful girls. We just did. As for those of thus that couldnt dance we got into fights. I figure for once i should look at the other side of this." Majeh leaned forward and looked hana up and down a few times. sliding abck in his seat again he spoke lost the cocky adittude and spoke sinceraly to her. "You look beautiful." He didnt need to look at her he was exspecting one of two reactions. He would assume she would either find an excuse to move imeadetly or blush and say thanks. Majeh didnt care either way what he said was true. Although he didnt think he looked all that good with the black with white accented tux he was wearing and the long red hair in a pony tail behind him he though he looked way to much like renji.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am

'Dont I always?' as she heard this she couldn't help herself but laugh slightly she covering her mouth she continued listing to what he was saying & nodded her head slightly understanding. "I understand.." She then watching him look her over & blushed slightly hearing him call her, 'beautiful'. "I didn't actusally try very hard.." she said truely knowing that the high heels were makeing her ancles hurt, her neck was too hot now for her hair to be down like this. But eather way she sighed gently after saying this & contonued, "But, thank you..." she looked to her feet then takeing another sip from the cup trying to hide herself from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 am

Majeh sat back slightly hearing some hip hop song come on. Majeh frowned slightly he had been hoping for a slow song so he could ask her to dance but it was still to early on in the night. Majeh noticed her looking down blushing. Majeh leaned forward again and reached out. Hid pointer finger only lightly touching her chin. Makeing her look up and look him in the eyes. "Try to smile and get on the dance floor. Even if it means actually enjoying yourself." Majeh coughed heavly a girl walked by wearing a nasty perfume followed by another boy with way to much colone. Majeh almost gaged with his eyes tearing slightly befor turning hsi attention back to Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 am

Kurai placed the cup on top of the napkins on her lap & gasped barely feeling him pull her chin up slightly blushing abit more then saying in a reply, "I can't dace very good, let alone to songs like this." suddenly smelling the purfume & colone she covered her nose with ne hand & began wafting the small away from her with the other. As they came up to her she un-covered her nose trying to be polite & handing them both a napkin then waiting for them to be away far enough then holding her nec rubbing it slightly knowing that some of that odor got in her throat & it would ach for a minunte or so. Takeing a sip from her cup again heppy to feel the cold liquid run down her throat soothing it slightly she sighed gently studying the napkin's flower paddern again hopeing that they would not play another song like this.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 am

Majeh herd the next song and couldnt help but grin. It was a slow song like majeh hoped for. Streching a hand out in front of the girl he took the cup and napkins from the girl and placed them on the chair as he stood up. "May i have this dance?" Majeh was a little suprised that he had actually said that with a kind face but he was sencere in his efforts to make the girl enjoy her prom.

(I know you hate short posts os im sorry >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am

Still studying the paderns she looked up watching Majeh set the napkins & cup to the side & hold out his hand asking her to dance to the current slow song. Blushing lightly she took his hand smileing softly "Of course.." she had been asked to dance before & was used to it, but usually said 'no' because she eather did not know that person enough, or she plainly did not want to. But for some reason, she felt confortable danceing with him. She stood up shortly after still blushing lightly & holding his hand beging to walk to the dance floor with him trying to remember if she could dance. She hadn't danced unless it was in ice-scateing, in which she was good at, but foot-danceing & Ice scateing were so much alike, she did not know how to conbine them.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 am

Majeh led the shy girl to the dance floor. As the music beat he moved his arms around her sides and held his hands together on her waist behind her back. Holding the girl close to him. As the beat went on slowly majeh spun lightly with the girl in his arms. "Now isnt this better then sitting on the sides? Its nice to be the center of attention isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:16 am

Still blushing as he wrapped his hands around her waist she struggled to recall one thing that was optional for her to do. She slowly placed her arms up around his neck & let them sit on his shoulders as she looked up to him smileing softly as she tryed to get her feet moveing to where she would not mess up & step on his feet. "I guess it is.." she said softly lightly blushing but keeping a small smile on as she continued to dance with him looking into his eyes trying her best to keep her feet at a equal pace as his.
Back to top Go down
Toshiwakai

Toshiwakai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm

(OCC: Cute... ♥♥♥)
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Yukari walked into the school building, wearing a cute little black dress that reached below her knees with some matching black flats. She wasn't really into dances, but she figured she might as well see what all the fuss was about this dance.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm

(I do not feel like fighting majeh)

Temporarily attending a highschool for a week. Ayame was curious about What human girls do in the wiled of the living. So when she heard that a prom would take place she decided to join in on the fun. Though she hates dresses, she showed up to the prom in a black dress that slightly reached the floor, the dress nicely complimented her curvy figure, and split a little bit at the thigh letting her legs show, her black and white blond hair nicely fell down her back beautifully framing her face. A little bit of make up was used to make her peach cream skin have a lovely pink glow and a tiny dab of chap stick made her full shell pink lips a bit more softer, she wire her dress with silver flats refusing to wear heels. she gazed around her surroundings inslight bordom.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Toshiwakai you ass way to me a mood killer -.- and ayame - Good i dont really wanna fight an old lady XD

IC: Majeh spun with the girl. As she spoke she continued to blush the entire time. Majeh couldnt help but smile at that. "As long as your happy." Majeh looked up and over the girls head and notieced to more girls walking in. One he reconized as a girl from kurai's class and the other he didnt. Majhe spun half way and said "Look, isnt that girl in your class?" Majeh didnt motion with his hands. He simply gestured with his head. Majeh didnt really care but he felt that with his last question he made it extreamly aqward and now he was cracking under pressure. Stupid tie was to tight too.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm

As she spun around with him she began giggleing slightly untill he stpped, she looked towards both girls noticeing one she knew & the other one she didn't. "I can remember the blind girl, but the other one, I don't really re call..." she said softly studying them both & noticeing that the one she did not know had a high spirit pressure. She shook slightly feeling this then directing her attenction to Haru, who had walked from the door & began pranceing around the side of the gym walking to afew girls. He wore a black bow tie under his chin attached to his fur & held a red rose in his mouth. She laughed slightly seeing this knowing that he couldn't resist comeing to another school dance.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 am

OOC:shut up at least I don't look old so I am good to go lol and besides can't fight in a dress now can I? XD

Ayame looked around,not much light decoration was in the room and she noticed a couple dancing. A pussy and a superhuman.a smile played in her lips,she snapped her fingers and a small blue ball of fire appeared. She sent five of them in different areas in the room. They didn't cause any harm but they did light up the room beautifully,she flipped off a switch which dimmed the lights. Making everything seem romantic. She giggled and with a small wave of spiritual pressure she gently pushed the girl closer to the guy that danced with her. Ayame didn't inflict any pain towards the girl she made sure of that. She gave the couple a small smile and walked to the opposite end of the gym leaving the two love birds to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 am

OOC: You could take it off.....

IC: Majeh smiles as a small cat comes across the floor to the two of them. Majeh didnt move his right arm from its postion as he bent down and streched his left arm out and scooped haru up in his left arm. Holding him up to about chest level he spoke. "Looks like i have compition for your attention now." Majeh laughed slightly as he brught his right arm around and pet the top haru's head. Majeh had noticed the girl who had changed the lighting. It was nice but the song ended monets after she did that so it seemed slightly pointless. Majeh eyeballed the girl and turned his attention back to kurai and haru. He had just enjoyed their dance and majeh was hopeing kurai had too.
Back to top Go down
Toshiwakai

Toshiwakai

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 am

(Just get to the sex part already. Gosh.)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 am

Kurai looked down to Haru smileing softly as Majeh picked him up & nodded her head softly beging to pet Haru with her left hand while she kept the other hand on his shoulder. "I guess so.." she said softly as Haru dropped the rose on Majeh's arm & moved his head up slightly rubbing his head agenst his hand. She smiled softly adjusting the bow on his fur & thinking about placeing the rose in her hair sence there was none, but there was nothing to keep it put, so she let it stay. "It, was a nice dance.." she said softly still looking to Haru blushing lightly manageing to hold up a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 am

(Drop kicks toshi out of the topic So everyone can continue in peace lol)
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Majeh smiles at kurai's comment. "Im glad you enjoyed it." Majeh looked around again. "Now what?" He asked he wasnt sure if she would wanna stay standing for the next song which sounded like crap dance music to him. It seemed like a good song but not for danceing. Majeh didnt know what it was he followed rock and metal bands not this hip hop stuff. Moved his arms passing haru to kurai's shoulder. Then without a word he jogged out the door. Moving around the side of the building he knelt over and puked. Without takeing a look at it he knew what it was from. He had eaten some stolen meat earlyer from his usuual place. He had ignored the sign about due to recent theft the meat needed to be payed for befor finding out how to not make you sick. Majeh laughed sightly since he had only eaten but a bite he had been to nervous about wearing a tux. Majeh walked back towards the door. Spotting a kid with an mp3 with his eyes shut and bobing his head he was smokeing a cigarete. Majeh took a quick look around. No one in sight. Without a second though a quick uppercut to the kids jaw cause it to bounce his head off the wall. The kid slumped to the gorund. Majeh pocketed the mp3 and then went back inside and stood near the door going through the music on it with a head phone in one ear. He wasnt worred about the kid. The punch would have him knocked out for the rest of the night. He planned to go find kurai again but he didnt see her so he just stood just inside the door.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Kurai smiled softly hearing him then tilted her head to the side as he put Haru on her shoulder then jogged out of the gym door as Haru tilted his head with her. Looking down she squatted slightly picking up the rose & placeing the stem behind her ear so it would stay in play then stood up fully again. Sighing gently she turned on her heel back to her seat & grabbed her cup of punch tacking a sip from it then turning her head slightly to acouple girls in the back of the gym standing near a hallway who was calling her. Holding the cup she walked over to the girls abit confused "You called me?" she said softly as they quickly looked around one of them said, "Is he gone?" Kurai looked confused when they said this. "Who? Jack?" she said not knowing if she should use his shinigami name. "Yea, that man you were danceing with; Why were you danceing with him anyway? You almost never dance." she laughed slightly before replying, "He's the one who offered." "well, I don't know if you should go any farther, it looks like he could hurt you.." after she said this the other girl continued, "I heard that all he has to do is whistle & a army of bad guys will come & help him with almost everything." Kurai laughed slightly covering her mouth hearing this & also abit surprissed that they said, 'Bad Guys' in a high school prom. "Well I-" she began before the other girls froze up & then yanked on her arm bringing her into the hallway & shutting the door behind them. "Did you see what he just did?!" they both said at the same time looking to her. "Well, I didn't.. But I could have if you did not move me so quick.." they both looked surprizzed when they heard this as one of them said, "He just punched that boy up on his jaw!" Kurai tilted her head slightly hearing this then began "I don't rea-" then getting interupped as the other one said, "Look, we just don't want to see you hurt Kurai.." Hearing this she opened her mouth slightly to reply, but then closed it knowing that if she was to tell them that he was trying to protect her, it was basicly about shinigami & arrancar, & she was not sure if she should even tell them that because they probally did not know about it. Afterwards they continued argueing about the same thing & Haru just watched not knowing what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:40 am

Majeh didnt find anything good on the mp3. Frowning slightly he looked back at the kid. To anyone else it would seem unjustified but majeh had reconized the kid. He had made remarks behin his and kurai's back earlyer that week. He wouldnt of caught them but he was in his shinigami form while jack was in class. So majeh got even it seemed justified to him. Majeh was tired of looking around. Popping a green pill he stepped out of the body. Looking at jack he motioned for him to stay and the boy nodded. Majeh floated up and sensed kurai instantly. Going straight to her he found her talking with some girls. All he caught was "Look, we just don't want to see you hurt Kurai.." Majeh didnt want to guess mainly cause the thought came straight to his mind. Majeh rushed back to jack. He told him where kurai was and then rushed back again. Floating around majeh slowly floated in behind kurai. placeing a hand on each of her shoulders he whispered in her ear. "Hurt?" Majeh sorta knew but he wanted to be sure befor jumping to conclusions. A moment later jack walked around the corner. His pony tail taken out and now spread out around him covering his eyes. Jack had a murdeous look on his face. "Now now what do we have here?" Clearly majeh shouldnt have mentioned what he herd to jack now he was acting like a goof.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 am

Kurai continued to try to convence the girls wrong but froze up when she felt his hands on her shoulders & him whispering in her ear. "Umm.. Kurai, you ok?" one of them said studying her face & waveing a single hand in front of it. Quickly turning their heads to Jack hearing him the girls froze up & suddenly quickly turned around running from the hallway & soon takeing a quick turn. Afterwards she looked around then turning her head slightly to Majeh saying softly, "It's nothing..." she looked at Haru who also looked at Majeh & Jack abit confused & mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next