Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Nighttime Stroll (Open) Vote_lcapNighttime Stroll (Open) Voting_barNighttime Stroll (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Nighttime Stroll (Open) Vote_lcapNighttime Stroll (Open) Voting_barNighttime Stroll (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Nighttime Stroll (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Nighttime Stroll (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 am

"Kimiko-san, I'm going out," Hasuhana called, untieing the apron she wore over her school uniform. She had been waitressing as usual in the teahouse/noodle bar her aunt Kimiko owned, and needed some fresh air before she could get started on her homework.

Kimiko stuck her head out of her office, her hair piled messily on her head and her glasses askew. If you looked at Hasuhana and Kimiko you could never guess they were related. Hasuhana was short, with very pale skin and straight black hair, whereas Kimiko was tall, sandy blonde-haired and had more tannish skin. She looked a little haggard, and stuck the pencil she was holding behind her ear, as she responded. "I thought you had left already. Did you eat yet?"

Hasuhana smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I ate a little while ago when I took a break. Besides, tonight was busy and I thought you could use the extra help."

Kimiko couldn't help but smile. "Well thanks, but you really don't need to do that much here. You already have your schoolwork to worry about."

"Its fine, don't worry. I'll see you later," she said, pulling on her coat as she walked to the door.

"No chasing after hollows!" Kimiko called.

Hasuhana pretended not to hear her as she walked outside. She didn't want to lie to Kimiko, but she couldn't tell the truth either. Hasuahan knew from experience Soul Reapers couldn't be trusted. Their failure to save her mother and father was evidence to that, so she didn't trust them to help the souls around Karakura town. Even the ones she had been sensing lately. She walked through the streets, shivering as the evening air blew against her, pulling her coat tighter as she tried to sense any unusual spiritual energies.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 am

Majeh had left jack to keep an eye on hana as he wandered the streets. He was in his shingami form so no humans would be able to see him walking in mid air a few feet off the ground. Majeh wandered down the dark cold street. It was dark out excepet for the light coming from the homes in the area. Majeh turned a cornere and walked along the dark street befor stoping and sitting atop a sign of a small 24 hour store.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am

Koga walked around the dark streets at night. Koga had some free time to himself, and always felt adventurous at night. Upon reaching a 24 hour store, he noticed Majeh and approached him. "Excuse me, but are you Majeh? I'm Koga Amaterasu. What brings you here?" Koga said and asked the Shinigami politely. Clearly, Koga was used to seeing Majeh in this form and wanted to have good relations with him.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:06 am

Hasuhana felt a shiver run through her body as she sensed a strange spiritual energy nearby. She had been sensing this type of spiritual energy for a while now, more then a year to be exact, but she had never felt it close by, and she couldn’t pin exactly what it was. It felt almost hollow-ish, but with something else. She started moving towards where the energy was originating from, and she rounded the corner, and stopped short, feeling it originating from someone sitting on top of a store sign. He was in a soul reaper form, but he resembled a normal whole, without the chain. “What on earth…” she whispered, starting to walk towards him and a man that stood with him, trying not to draw any attention to herself as she began probing his spiritual energies.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: Im a Viziard not an espada without my mask i look exsactly likw a shinigami theres no hole im my chest -.-

IC: Majeh stared down at the boy. "Im takeing a brake from guard duty and just wandering. This just looked like a good place to sit." Majeh noticed another presnce approching pushing on his spirtual pressure. He didnt mind but it got annoying fast. Looking to the side majeh saw the girl inspecting him. "Would you stop that?" He said with a slight glare.

Last edited by Majeh on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : makeing back to orignal sine some one edited it.)
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 pm

OOC: Sorry. I guess I phrased what I meant wrong. :p

And I’m assuming you were talking to me.

IC: Hasuhana jumped and her eyes widened as the man addressed her. ‘Oh, how sloppy of me,’ she thought, glancing to the other man, and then back to one who addressed her. “Um… pardon me… I was, um, just wondering… how do I put this…” she muttered to herself before speaking to him again. “What exactly –are- you?”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:12 pm

OOC: Since koga isnt posting -.- i will

IC: Majeh smirked at the girl. "Well if you can see me then im assuming you know more than nothing. Ill let you answer your own question. What do i apper to be. Heres a hint im not wearing a hollow mask and im in black robes with a sould cutter." Majeh was being an extream smart ass. However considering the girls age theres no way he was the first of his kind for her to see. Surely she ahd seen other shinigami. Then again they werent exsactly his kind....
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 am

"Majeh, please don't be so blunt. Besides, she's just an innocent human girl. So, what brings you here miss?" Krouga asked politely. He really didn't like it when Majeh was rude, but he was a decent ally nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 am

Hasuhana fiddled with her hands a little as she stared at the man. “You look like a whole… without a chain. I… I’ve never, um, heard of anything like… um… you. Pardon my rudeness,” she said. She shifted her attention to the other man and continued fiddling with her hands. “I’m just… walking,” she said, not sure if she’d offend him or the other man with her real purpose.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 am

"Blunt? No not blunt i was simply being a prick come now if your gonna critisize me then at least put some strong wording into it." Majeh said jokeingly to koga. Looking back at the girl majeh spoke again "Im a shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Hasuhana stepped back quickly as he said this, shock and horror displayed on her face. Some of the emotions on her face calmed as she clenched her fists behind her back, before they were replaced with doubt and distrust. “Sh-shinigami…?” she asked, wincing slightly as she said it. “I’ve never seen a shinigami… with your spiritual energy,” she said, gripping her arms automatically like it was a shield between her and the soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Koga raised an eyebrow at the girls comment. "What kind of Shinigamis have you seen?" Kyouga asked her calmly. "Majeh, you're as crude as ever..." Koga said under his breath at Majeh's response.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Majeh laughed at koga's statement about him being as crude as ever he personally found it funny. What he found even funnyer was this trying to pass for a shinigami crap when any shinigami out there would either reconize him as a defecter or not know him.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 am

Hasuhana looked at the other man. "I've -sensed- a lot of Shinigami around here, but I haven't seen many... I stay away from soul reapers," she said, looking nervously at the man who claimed to be a soul reaper. "Anyways... I've never seen anything like you before..." she said, addressing the shinigami once more.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 am

Swinging from building to building useing her rose whip by grabbing onto a ledge of the building afterwards yanking herself up when it looked like she was going to slam into the side of it. Afterwards running on the roof then jumping off repeating this. She had easly made a clone of herself to keep Jack company as she want out to do this. She wore a red shirt with short blue jean shorts & no shoes or socks. her hair had lost it's rubber band afew swings back & now waved with her in the wind. Looking down senceing Majeh's spirit energy while she was swinging she dug in her poctet pulling out a necklase with a red & black stone in the middle of some kind of a symbol & easly slipped it on. It easly masked her spirit energy so he would not sence or see her. She did not want to get him worred over her training. Her grandmother gave her this necklase awhile back when Kurai found out about shinigami & arrancars. Now, the only thing that could tell that she was there was the soft sound of her feet on the cement of a roof & the whip sliceing through the air & catching onto the ledges of the roof. She needed to practice her whip again, & this was the best way, she needed to practice it so she could defend herself in any kind of problem.

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Had to put the clone on. x-x'))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 am

Kyouga sighed as he concluded that the human girl was completely clueless. "Come on Majeh, let's go. Clearly this girl is just wasting our time..." Kyouga said in a bored tone, even though he noticed Kurai's scent. Kurai had concealed herself, but he could still smell her scent. Regardless, Kyouga just wanted to hang out with Majeh. Unfortunately, the human girl was being a complete pain.

Last edited by Koga Amaterasu on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 am

Hasuhana looked over at the other man, and felt her usual pang of guilt that she felt whenever she felt like she was bothering someone, but she pushed that feeling back. “I do apologize for that,” she said to the (probably) human man, “But I just have been noticing energies like yours for a while know,” she said to the Shinigami. “And… I just wanted to know if you had anything to do with the… um, I don’t think ‘invaders’ is the right word. But the, um, hollow things that came here about a year ago,” she said, shifting uncomfortably, and pulling her coat tighter around her as the night air continued to blow against her.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 am

"Now whos being blunt koga?" Majeh asked with a smirk. Majeh reached behind him to somehting sitting on top of the sign hidden in the shadows. Pulling it in front of him it was his Zanpakto. Removing the blade from the Zanpakto he spoke. "Explore the darkness, kuro-ookami." The balde and sheath turned into two blades. Majeh Glanced at the blades and then rolled back into the shadow disappering. Majeh appered behind the girl crawling out of her own shadow on the ground. "Nope. The reason hollows are crawlling all over this town is ebcomes this town is loaded with people with higher spirtual power than normal. Has nothing to do with me or koga." Before the girl would be able to turn around. Majeh seeped back into her shadow and stepped out of koga's shadow. "Im ready to leave this palce i guess. Its fun to play in the world of darkness."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:50 am

Koga chuckled slightly upon seeing Majeh appear out of his shadow. "I would like to meet your other friends, if you're okay with that." Koga suggested to Majeh politely. What Koga really meant was that he wanted to meet the other Vizards. For some reason, Koga felt more welcome with them than with anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:53 am

Hasuhana shuddered as he entered and left her shadow, but then looked over at him again. “I’m not talking about the hollows,” she said, sounding more apologetic then annoyed. “I’m talking about the other things. The… I don’t know what they’re called but their spiritual energy was enormous and they felt like hollows.”
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 am

Majeh stared at the girl. "Thats none of your buisness." He knew she was talking about arrancars and that she would be better off not knowing. Turning back to koga he stared at him. "Ill introduce you to kurai but not any other vizards mainly because im not in contact with any." Majeh turned and left walking away slowly expecting koga to follow.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 am

“How exactly is that none of my business?” she asked. “I’m trying to help people here, and if there’s something like those people going around threatening humans or souls it’d be good for me to know. Soul reapers,” she winced again as she said it, “aren’t the only ones protecting people here.” She started to sound a little annoyed, but her tone was still automatically apologetic, something she tried, and failed dismally, to change.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 am

OOC MOMENTO: ((Why you skip meh? =-='))

IC: Kurai continue to swing then getting bored with this she yanked herself up from the vine once more then landing on the roof with a soft thud she began digging in her other shorts pocket pulling out a small mp3. Stuffing the earphones in her ears she turned the song that was currently playing to a soft flute song that soon raised it's beat and became sorta of a techno remix along with the flute. She smiled softly hearing this then turned her head before walking over to the ledge of the building watching Majeh play around in the shadows. Turning the volume up abit she began running again to the other side of the building stuffing her mp3 back in her pocket & jumped off the ledge soon after swinging her rose whip at a ledge & catching onto it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 am

"Kurai? You mean the blonde girl? Well, she's right there..." Koga said candidly as he pointed at Kurai's invisible body. He knew that it would confusing to explain, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime Stroll (Open)   Nighttime Stroll (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Stroll (Open)
Page 1 of 1