Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Voting_barKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Voting_barKarakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)

Go down 
+3
Toshiwakai
Majeh
Kuraiyami Hana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Majeh

Majeh

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:52 am

Jacks smile grew wide as the girls ran. His eyes glowed with the need to kill. Majeh reconized the look and knew what happened. He'd eaten the wrong green pill and surrendered the body to the one majeh refered to as wack jack. It was a sepciallzed soul he sued for human fights. Since he wasnt used to fighting with the restrictions of a human he used this one for human fights and murders. Majeh wrapped his arms aorun kurai and spun moveing her against the wall. Then he lept after what majeh liked to call "wack jack" and took off running since wj just took off running after the girls.

Majeh caught wj in a matter of seconds and crashed into a wall running full speed and hacked up the little green pill which had a red smog wtihin it. Majeh stuffed it in his pocket and rolled over sitting leaning up against the wall. Undoing the bowtie majeh un buttoned his jacket and shirt and pulled it out of his pants. Majeh now had the shirt and jacket undown and hanging outside his pants with his bare chest visable in the middle along with the bloodcovered necklace around his neck. His hair was pushed behind his back going down his back. Majeh yelled out to kurai. "Damn these outfits are uncomfortable. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:15 am

Kurai gasped slightly being swung around & turned back around half way watching him run after Jack. She even reconized the look in his eyes as he ran after the girls. Watching Majeh run after him she tilted her head slightly looking to Haru who was now on the ground chaseing his tail. She laughed slightly squatting down to pick him up then looked back to Majeh watching him un-do the tux. She wished she could to the same for her heels. As much as she knew there was probally a large red mark along her heel from them. Looking abck up to Majeh she smiled gently saying "I'm fine.." then trailing off seeing his blood covered necklase wondering how it got that way. Beging to walk to him she asked softly, "Are, you ok?" then stopping afew feet becide him studying him throughly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 am

In would come a boy in a black suit with a white tie,his hair slicked back,his shoulders in perfect poster,his eyes where a dark cyan blue,and his smile was breathe taking as he walked into the building,it was none other then Linomaru,he would see Majeh an old friend and walk over to speak with him after he seen what just happen"So that's Wj huh?...weird."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 am

Majeh smiled at her "I'm fine." Majeh noticed kurai looking at his necklace. Reaching up he grabbed it for a moment to make sure it was still there and then reached around behind his neck pushing his hair as he did. Grabing the latch in the back he popped it and let the necklace slide down his chest catching it befor it fell off his body. Picking it up he attempted to crack it but it didnt work. After a moment of pushing on it cracked and majeh opened the locket. The way the string fed through on the top part was on the joint. The locket opened up into to circle sides. Majeh handed it open to kurai. "Im on the right about 12 years befor i died. The left is my sister about a month befor she died. Dont worry the blood on the locket is hers not mine."

Me
Spoiler:

Her
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:12 am

She watched him mess with the locket & frowned slightly watching him try to open it. After he opened it she squatted next to him & took the locket looking at the pictures inside. "She was your sister? She's so beautiful, but, what happened to her?" she sighed gently studying the pictures then looking up, "I'm, soo sorry.." she said gently just then reconizeing what she had said. She did not want to open up any closed wounds, which she probally did. Decideing to sit down she adjusted her legs to the side as she sat on the floor compareing the picture of her & the picture of Majeh. As she did this Haru jumped from her shoulder & onto his lap purring softly trying to help confort him.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 am

Majeh smiled "She was killed thats all. Besides youra smart girl i think you can peice together who i blame. As for the locket i got it off her body when she died the blood is her's. Ive tryed to wash it off but doesnt come off." Majeh looked at haru who had jumped in his lap and then back at kurai. "Would you two stop frowing im fine." As majeh said it he petted haru with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am

Kurai sighed gently still studying the locket & then keeping it opened she handed it to him manageing to keep a small smile on her lips. "She looked exactly like you.." she said softly watching Haru rub his head agenst Majeh's hand enjoying his company. She yawned slightly after this covering her mouth & looked at the ceiling falling flat faced when she only saw ceiling when she wanted to see sky. She had a habit of looking to the sky every now & again just to daydream or wonder. She laughed slightly after this as she adjusted the rose in her hair & massaged her ankles pushing off her heels slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 am

The lights cut off, strobe, and colored spot lights shine on the main entrance. I text the DJ play DON'T CHA By the Pussycat Dolls lls . The doors slam open I walk in like a module with two girls fallowing me. I am wearing a tight gold dress. The two girls behind me are wearing all black. "I HAVE ARRIVED!!" The lights go back to normal, and i walk into the crowed. I start to dance with some random guy.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 am

Majeh placed the necklace back around his neck. Majeh picked up haru and placed him in kurai's lap. Then he leaned forward and grabbed both of the high heels off the girl. "Stop. Its painful for me to see you in these. They were nice during the dance we had earlyer but now i cant see you in pain like that." He then placed the heels in one hand and picks up haru and puts him on his shoulder. Then useing his right rm with the heels he reaches under kurai's legs while his left arm wrapa around her back and he lifts her up. "Where to? Since i dont intetnd to sit there all night. Not a good enough veiw."
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:46 am

Continueing to massage her heels she looked up slightly seeing Haru placed in her lap & him takeing the heels off of her. Smileing lightly at what he said she gasped slightly surprised by him picking her up. She smileed lightly before she replyed laughing slightly, "I agree, but I don't really know where else to go, but it's up to you." as she said this Haru mewwed slightly in agreement before pawwing at his bow to keep it on. She turnedher head slightly hearing a yound woman in the dance announceing that she was there.. Her face drew flat upon this as she saw no spirit energy in her, just a normal human who loved showing off...
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am

Majeh walked to the closest exit of the building just befor reaching the door he turned and entered a set of stairs. Takeing it up to the top floor. Reaching the top floor there was one mroe set of stairs. It was caged off. Without a scond though majeh kicked stright through the lock on the door and threw it open with his foot. Climbing up the stairs again he reached a door which he simply kicked open. They were now on the roof. Walking to the edge majeh set kurai down abotu 2 feet from the edge and then sat down beside her. "Hows this veiw?" Majeh looked out over the city. They were about 7 stories up sitting on the roof. Majeh looked at haru and smiled turning his attention back to the city and then watched for kurai's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am

Looking at where he was takeing her she jumped slightly seeing him kick through the chained door & then again kick through the other door. As he sat her down she jumped slightly looking out to the city reconosing how high she was. Pulling her legs up & sitting on them afterwards she looked at Majeh trying to keep a smile on her lips as she shook lightly. She was very afraid of heights, & allways has been. Even when she would pratice swinging from building to building, she could never look down because she would eather lose her consentration & slam into the building, or close her eyes trying to ignore it, & the outcome still came out the same ven with that. Instead she looked out in front of her watching the lights in Karakura town trying not to look directly at the ground. "It's nice.." she said softly in a reply as Haru jumped from his shoulder & sat near the edge of the building looking out to Karakura town also.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am

Majeh looked at the girl and it dawned on him by the look on her face that she didnt enjoy heigts. Majeh slid beind the girl and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Your not gonna fall so dont worry. Look at haru he has the idea." Majeh stared out over the city for a moment and look at kurai. Then back to the town, city, vilalge what ever you wanna call it. To him it looked nice and he wanted to make sure kurai enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 am

Continueing to look out to Karakura town she jumped slightly feeling him wrap his arms around her waist. Turning her head to him slightly she looked to Haru smileing lightly. Beging to blush lightly she looked back to Karakura town trying to keep her smile. The air felt great as it flowed behind her neck & her feet were finally free from those heels, now all she could really do was wtach the sky & Karakura town's light flicker & shine bright through the night. She nodded slightly afew seconds after he told her not to be scared & continued to look out to the town smileing softly.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Ayame watched as a girl made a flashy entrance. She giggled slightly then walked outside,she was alone for the moment. As the dj played a different song, she made fireworks from the blue fire while dancing gracefully,she created beautiful pictures in the sky for a few moments.

After creating the images in the sky she sighed. She felt bored,she wished someone she knew would come. She wanted to dance but she was too shy to ask a human to dance. She simply gazed into the sky, her ruby red eyes slightly shining. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:13 pm

I slip off the dance floor seeing a girl walk outside. I see the glow from the fireworks. "oh no." fire i burst though the door my gigai turns into a bunch of leaves. "ARE YOU OK!!!!"
I look at you face. where have i seen this girl before. She looks so...... "Do i know you from some where."

ooc: kinda add
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Ayame gazed at the girl that recalled seeing her,ayame studied her closlely then smiled," hey......you're that girl from the festival." she replied smiling a bit."remember me?...I'm ayame." she told suisho hoping that the girl hadn't forgotten her.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm

"OH YAY!!!!" I smile real big. "Your the girl that wolf guy did not like lol. Oh, wait your also the Arrancar girl." Leaves spin around me as i form my gigai.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:26 am

Majeh stared out over the city they had been sitting there for a solid 5 minutes. "I could sit here all night but id rather not. Want me to take you home or take you back downstairs or do you actually intend to sit here all night?" Majeh had his chin on her right shoulder looking out over the city from behind her. Majeh picked his feet up slightly bending them.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am

Kurai shook slightly feeling a light breeze go by which made goosebumps crawl up her skin. She turned her head slightly to Majeh she smiled lightly then looking back to the town, "I actually don't know what to do now. This night was perfect.." she said softly still looking to Karakura town with a small smile on her lips. "I did not expect this dance to be any diffrant than last years, or the years before that, but it was." she said softly thinking of what the other girls said before Jack came in & why he went after the girls. She sighed gently still pondering about this while looking out to Karakura town then looking down to Haru who was on her lap looking out to the city also.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 am

Majeh slid back a little and stood up. Stepping out of his gigai he scooped kurai up in his arms and walked into the shadow upon the roof of the building. Appering a moment later in her room. "Then i guess you should end it and make sre that it lasts forever." Majeh placed kurai down on her bed and then sat beside her on the bed stareing at her.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 am

Still stareing at the town she gasped slightly hearing him pop another pill in him mouth & come from his gigai then picking her up. As this happened Haru jumped on his shoulder enjoying the ride as he helped both of them home as she just closed her eyes tightly trying to not look to the ground. Once he took her into her room she looked around abit before being sat on the bed. Haru jumped from his shoulder & onto the bed apwwing at the bow & edvantually tossing it across the room back on her dresser. She looked to Majeh for a second before pushing herself up with her hands which was behind her back & studyed his eyes. She knew she could not go to bed in her white dress, but at the same time, couldn't get dressed with him here. She blushed lightly when she reconized how close she was to him & backed her head up slightly holding a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:30 am

Majeh stared into kurai's eyes and without a second thought leaned in and kissed her on the lips. With lips still locked he stood up and began to move slightly. Pulling back he spun. "Goodnight." He said as he disappered into the darkness of the room. The room itself had been lit by moonlight since they had never turned on the lights.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:44 am

Kurai's eyes opened widely as he kissed her & watched as he spun & dissapeared. "Goodnight.." she said softly in reply as she watched him dissapear. Haru looked at her afterwards with wide eyes then closed them slightly smileing widely showing his white teeth. "Don't you dare tell anyone.." she said softly leaning over & flicking his nose slightly. He jumped back after she did this then jumped off the bed takeing her red tanktop & then jumping bakc on the bed placing it on her lap. She laughed slightly after this & stood up kicking up a pair of fluffy slwwping pants with afew peace symbols on them she hopped into the over-crowded closet beging to get dressed. As she walked out she mumbled to herself, "Gotta get that cleaned up someday.." then moveing to her bed takeing a quick look outside her window before smileing softly before she layed in the bed on her side. After this Haru jumped becide her & fell almost instantly asleep as she just layed there smileing softly then closeing her eyes drifting off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)   Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura High School Prom(Open to all; infact, I insist you to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2