Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Vote_lcapSetting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Voting_barSetting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Vote_lcapSetting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Voting_barSetting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives

Go down 
+6
Majeh
Juan
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
Marcos
Ayame Hikari
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Empty
PostSubject: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Ok my cousin who is rping as my sis is joining this site and because I'm evil I'm going to set this up for her....and she's gonna be a superhuman and the person can be any race. Anyways who wants to be Reina's......

Best friend:*more than one*
protecter:
boyfriend\possible husband:Linomaru
Training partner:
Rival:*pretty much friend/enemy[code]

Last edited by Ayame Hikari on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcos

Marcos

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Can Linomaru Be her Bf/Husband
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Sure lol
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:30 am

Ayame! -blushes-

oh Well what's done is done.... And sure Linomaru can be my bf/husband ^^
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Damm it! Ayame's cousion is hot as well >.> Tomix is too slow.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 am

Well I don't know if linomaru is even active so until he shows up I can set you up as a possibility. And if linomaru does show up I can make you my protecteor or best friend
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 am

ill be your Protector then I fell the need to protect something
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:28 am

Alright cool ^^

Best friend: ( more than one and can be any race)
Protector: (at least two or three) Juan
boyfriend/possible husband: Tomix.
Rival: (enemy/friend)
enemy: ( people who want to eat or rape me for higher spiritual power the enemy has to be either a bount,vizard who's inner hollow is uncontrolable,or arrancar. Unfortuneatly there can be more than one enemy T-T)

Last edited by Reina Hikari on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 am

Well I might Rape you for spiritual pressure.....;]
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 am

O.o what kind of a protector does that? Lol
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 am

The Unpaid kind
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 am

Juan stop being a noob. You dont have the strength to rape a baby let alone a girl.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 am

XDDD
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 am

You should know majeh you've raped every woman that has gone on the Internet
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 am

Alright no more fighting juan tell me are you gonna protect me or rape me? If your gonna rape me I might as well put you as my enemy but if you will protect me then I won't add you to my hit list XD
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 am

Fine ill protect you
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:40 am

Lol great so far no one's my enemy ^.^............yet O-O
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Tomix, the protecter of Human verginity, will be your protecter.
Or possibley boy friend.
Up to you.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Lol.....the bf/husband thing is a bit tricky......alright let's do this..... I will give linomaru 5 weeks to reply to this topic or pm me saying he still wants to be my bf/ possible husband and if he doesn't you, Tomix will be my bf/husband. But for now I will leave you both up in that section.

Deal?
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Erm, sure.

But 5 weeks? Isn't that a bit much?
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Nvm....I have found out that the real linomaru never came back to this site...Tomix your my new bf/possible husband ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay then...sweet.

^ ^
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 am

Lol you two will be the cutest couple and I wish lemmy had an avatar...anyways

Reina needs more best friends, two more protectors, and some enemies that wanna rape or kill Reina for higher spiritual power.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 am

Alastor Alucard(Arrancar) will be your friend and protector......... Nnoitra on the other hand wants to kill and possibly rape you and Ayame. Mitsuru is passive not getting involved in either side.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 am

Best friends: Juan, Alastor,
bf/husband: Tomix
protector: juan,Alastor
rival: Mitsoru
enemy: Nnoitora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives   Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting up a date for Reina Hikari when she arrives
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next