Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Dance (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Dance (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Dance (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Dance (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Dance (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Dance (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Dance (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Dance (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Dance (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Dance (Open) Vote_lcapThe Dance (Open) Voting_barThe Dance (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Dance (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Tomix sat at a table, in the park. He had returned to Karakura Town, two years on to remember his old life. All the memories flew back...but for the first time in a long time...he didn't cry. He wanted to remember everything that happened in his old life...and be glad that it happened. After he became an Arrancar...things didn't go horrible. He met some of the best friends he had ever had...

He sat in the park, and his minds wondered back to when he was 17...

He remembered the festival he and his girlfriend Sara went to. There, they shared thier first kiss. The festival was a magical evening, he had danced with Sara...his family had showed up, and, noticing Tomix with Sara, started making happy jokes. Tomix's sister Sarah was also with her boyfriend...it was truely a wonderful night.

Tomix opened his eyes again. A single tear flowed down his cheek. He allowed it to fall, as he did every year. He walked to the cemetary nearby, and, walking to Sarah's grave, placed a single rose, and a black feather upon it.

Turning around, he remembered the last song he and Sara had danced together to...and quietly began to sing in front of the grave.

You remind me I live in a shell
Safe from the past and doin' okay but not very well
No jolts, no surprises, no crisis arises
My life goes along as it should
It's all very nice, not very good

And I'm ready to take a chance again
Ready to put my love on the line with you
Been livin' with nothing for show for it
You get what you get when you go for it
And I'm ready to take a chance again with you

When she left me, in all my despair
I just held on, my hopes were all gone
Then I found you there

He had remembered the song after that night. He had always sung it around Sara with her, and she loved him for it.
He began to talk to himself...not caring if anyone heard.
"I just...just want to dance with her...one last time. But I can't now...I'm...i'm a freak....An Arrancar."
Tears began to flow down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 am

Reina was walking over to a park area where she would usually draw,she felt a familiar spiritual presence near by. Curious, she walked over to the spiritual power's source and found an arrancar looking a bit sad. Reina dent really know him but she knew that he must be a friend of Ayame's. Shyly, she walked up to the arrancar and smiled a bit while blushing."um hello." she greeted queitly while adding." you're a friend of my sister Ayame right? Your name is Tomix correct?" she asked him while putting away her sketchbook. She hoped that he was one of the arrancars that wasn't interested in eating or raping her.after all according to Ayame all of the different races knew about her and what she could do. Even the hollows and some of the super humans knew about her abilities. She bit het lip and just hoped that Ayame's friend or anyone else would try to harm her today or any other day.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Tomix's thoughts suddenley came to an end. He turned, and saw a young human introducing herself. The hair colour brought one name to his mind; Ayame.

Turning to face her, and with a smile, he said: "So you're Ayame's sister. I honsestly didn't know she had one. Nice to meet you."

She was really pretty looking...just like Ayame. He noticed the skechbook she was holding.
"I was just here...visting my sister's grave." He said, as his smile died away.
Another tear rushed down his cheek.

Memories continued to pour back. Sara being teased at school. Tomix fighting with the bullies. The festival.
"She would never remember me...I'm...I'm a freak. I'm a freak. I'm a freak. I'M A FREAK!!!'

Why...Why don't you run from me...Why aren't you scared?" Tomix said, all the emotions he had been holding in threatening to burst out.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Reina smiled shyly,"actually we aren't biological sisters, my family abandoned me when I was little and Ayame found me in the streets and raised me as her sister." she explained then added,"but by some miracle we look related so it all worked out." she said while sitting down next to him.

Her expression turned a bit sad when he explained about his own sister."Ayame told me you had a sister but I never knew she was....gone." Reina whispered."When I was six, I was attacked by Aizen's arrancars who wanted to consume me for higher spiritual power,but Ayame fought them off with eerything she had and killed them, Aizen who abserved all of this felt deeply impressed with her abilities and wanted to add her his army Ayame refused at first but when he sent the third and second espada to kill me she reconsidered to save my life." she told Tomix softly."she told me that she would find me one day and that she would return and with that she left with Aizen.....I was only six years old." she said sadly.

Hearing him say that he was a freak she lightly made a face," you are not a freak!" she told him firmly yet not changing her voice levels. " you are one of the nicest arrancars out there Ayame told me wonderful things about you an the others." she locked eyes with his," but she talked about you mostly, kind hearted,caring,loving,those where the words she used to descirbe you." she told him." and also that's the reason why I trust you and I'm not afraid, I can see that you are all of those things." she paused a bit," and not to mention how good looking you are.." she cut herself off. Then blushed a deep red and just stopped talking for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Tomix sat in silence as she told him about his past. She has had a harder life then he had had. When she told him about the things Ayame said about him, he knew then he had some of the best friends in the world.
"I really didn't think she said stuff like that...Did she?" Tomix knew what she says was true.
When Reina said he was good looking, Tomix also turned dark red, which was what he was like around women.

"Maybe...maybe we can be friends as well. I know now that I'm not a freak- I mean, to normal humans, I am- but to you, to Ayame, and all our friends...I'm normal." Tomix smiled. He smelt a friendship coming on-and peaches.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Reina smiled,"sure I'll be your friend." she responds while blushing. She was also glad that he felt better, she didnt want him to be upset. She was glad that she found another arrancar for a friend. This reminded her of something." oh I also forgot to tell you something." she hugged him." thank you for saving Ayame that means a lot to me." she said while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Tomix was happy. He had another friend. The loneliness that had consumed him three months earlier, was now completly gone. He turned red when she gave him a hug, but he sought of hugged back, and said;
"I only did what was right. She kind of saved me as well. I just returned the favour." Tomix said happiley.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Still blushing she replied,"the point is that saving her ment the world to me..after all she's my family." she whispers softly. " had she had not survived..." she cut herself off. " what am I saying? I shouldn't speak the impossible." she says with a light joking laugh. Realizing she was still hugging him, sheblushed a bit deeper and pulled away." sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:19 pm

"Ayame wouldn't have died...she would've made it...somehow." He said, Usui laughing in his mind.
He pulled away as well, turning red at the same time as she did.
"So, have you seen Ayame recently? I headed out to the human world today, just for a change of scenery..." He said. The only thing he liked in the Hollow world was the Moon.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Reina sighed a bit,"the last time I saw her was four months ago, i was kidnapped by a vizard who intended to rape me for higher spiritual power but Ayame burst in at the last second and killed him." sh said queitly,"ayame was supposed to say something to me but she said she had to return to las noches.....this was before the group was even introduced." she explains." she calls me so we keep in touch." she smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 pm

He knew her pain. Having a horrible event befall you...except her's was to herself.
"Well, Ayame is as cheerful as ever in the Hollow world. She's constantly poking fun at me and Kyouga."
He thought for a second. Then he realised somthing.
"Hey, Reina, do you have any friends, in this world?" He said with care. He didn't want to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Reina giggled,"that's ayame alright, always messing around," she then felt a bit sad at his question."not really I met some people That could be my friends but at the moment no I don't have any friends except Ayame,my pet fox shiro,and you." she says while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

He knew what it was like, to be alone, to have no friends.
"...Yeah. Just like me, until I met Kyouga. Then I met Ayame, and now thier my two closest friends. And now I'm friends with you. Things will get better. I promise." He held her hand.
He was feeling an attraction towards her...one he hadn't felt since he met Ayame.
"With friends around...you'll never be alone again."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Reina smiled and blushed as he held her hand,"thanks Tomix now I know that i won't be alone." she smiled warmly while still blushing."Ayame is lucky to have good friends like you Tomix and personally I think all of the arrancars should be like you." she says honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm

"Heh."
"No Arrancar would like to be like me. I'm one of the most hated of the Arrancar. I;ve been called a traitor, a coward, a snake. I left the Espada, because they killed my sister! Aizen...killed her. So I left..."
He pushed back the memoires back and the tears. He wouldn't cry in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Reina looked at him for a minute then hugged him again this time more comforting. Without pulling away she locked eyes with him. Placing both hands softly in watch side of his face."Tomix...you shouldn't have to take that from them they are the weak ones, you are not a traitor..Ayame would tell you the same thing." she paused while adding softly,"and I am sorry about your sister."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 pm

"I am a traitor...but I am proud I am. I left the bloothirsty Espada. I killed people...I killed...inocent people. When Aizen killed her....I had enought. I killed one of the Espada...and left. I am a traitor. But I am proud of it."

He felt warm when she placed her hands on his face.
"Ayame is a traitor as well. But we left because we knew what the Espada did was wrong. We are proud of what we did."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Reina smiled,"I'm not surprised at all that you both left, aizen and his heartless Group of arrancars deserved what they got." she blushed realizing that her hands where still on his face but for some reason she didn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:14 pm

"They aren't dead yet. I hate fighting. But I will fight to protect my friends...everyone I care about." When she didn't take her hands off his face, he didn't mind.
"People say my Ressurecion form, is beautiful. A form of an bird....I find it horrible to look at. When I use it...I know I will have to kill. I never want to kill people...but somtimes...I have to. It's horrible...the feeling of death. The cracking of bones...the sudden stop of the heart...it's so...horrible." Tomix at last couldn't hold it in. He began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Reina felt a wave a sadness,she knew that death was horrible she remembered all the deaths that where caused by Ayane for her sake. Reina hated it. She didn't like it when people had to die because if her. She sighed a bit, then reached over and kissed him on the cheek. Blushing slightly while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Tomix's tears suddenly stopped when she kissed him on the cheek. He was silent for a moment.
"...That felt...nice."
He was feeling very good.
"Y'know...No one has ever kissed me...since the day I 'died'? It's been so long...I'd forgotten what It felt like..." Tomix was feeling better now.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Reina blushed," I never was kissed..." she replied while feeling embarrassed. "I never had a boyfriend or anything." she told him while laughing lightly."I guess it's hard to make a good relationship when you're constantly being chased by hollows." she said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:32 pm

"Heh. I know what you mean. I'll protect you from the Hollows...If you want me to. Even though I met you just now...I know we'll be friends...forever."
He was already deveolping feelings for her...even though they had just met.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Reina smiled,"I'd like that......" she replies with honesty. She blushes yet leans her head on his shoulder."it's not just the hollows....it's also my fault, my problem is that I'm too shy and almost anything makes me blush." she tells him softly," that's mostly why I don't have a boyfriend.....nobody likes a girl who can't stop blushing over every little thing." she whispers but loud enough for Tomix to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm

"I don't think theres anything wrong with blushing all the time. I used to." Tomix was feeling good, with her head on his shoulder.
He put his arm around her.
"Trust me, theres nothing wrong with it." He said kindly. He was smiling- a sudden change from his crying.
He gave her a hug. She was lonely...it reminded him so much of himself. She had very few friends...but he would make her feel like she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dance (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance (Open)   The Dance (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dance (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next