Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Shopping Mall(Open) Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Shopping Mall(Open) Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Shopping Mall(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

The Shopping Mall(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 am

Kurai began walking from a car followed by a couple of freinds close to sun set. They were still all wereing there school uniforms & stuck together. Kurai turned her head slightly looking to the car saying, "Thanks for the ride grammy!" Then running off to her two other freinds who was now entering the mall. She thought it was time to forget about shinigami & arrancars, just for abit, & have some fun. Kurai held a small hand bag with Haru in it looking around the mall as they walked in it. "Common Kurai, let's eat, I'm kinnda hungry..." Kurai laughed slightly hearing this & began digging in her bag then pulling out a small black walet. Opening it she gave them both equal shares. "Here you go, I'll meet you there once I'm done shopping." "Wouldn't you rather us come with you?" one said after Kurai spoke as another agreed, "Yea, my stomach can wait, I want to see what kind of clothing you will get, you know I can help you with that.." Kurai laughed slightly saying in the same tone beging to turn around & waveing slightly to them giveing them a signal to follow. "Well then, common!" They quickly jogged next to her as they walked down the large crouded hallway linned with stores of many diffrant types & windows showing what their main attractions were.

Soon at the end of the long & large hallway they all walked into a large store that smelt like new cloths, leather, & purfume. As they looked around on of her freinds took her hand pulling her to one section of the store with the other trailing behind. "This would look so cute on you!" she shouted holding the chirt up to the front of her body & obserbing it. The shirt was a bright Tye-Dye with afew peice signs on it. "With.." the other continued obserbing her then digging into the rack of pants becide her then pulling out a pre-ripped pait of blue jeans. Kurai smiled lightly as they held it up to her & took them beging to walk to the dressing room saying, "OkOk, but don't laugh if it does not look good." She handed them her bag with Haru in it then walked away they heard them talking to eachother about what would look cute on them. Walking to the counder in front of the dressing rooms she asked the young woman which stall was empty & she pointed to the one far down. Walking to it she flipped the tag on the front of it to where it said it was taken & walked in it locking it behind her before brging to un-dress & try them on.

Soon after she heard afew other doors shut & yelps of excitement of her freinds thinking of how cute they were in there outfits that they picked out for themselfs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 am

Hasuhana pulled her blouse over her head and readjusted the material before pulling on her skirt and slipping her feet back into her flats. She draped the blouse she had been trying on over one arm as she walked outside of the stall, juggling that, her coat and her bag as she closed the stall door. She felt the coat slip, but she grabbed onto the arm of it and tried to move to pick it up, before tripping and landing on her face. She groaned as she tried to get up, her torso pinned to the ground by her arm, which was tangled in her coat, and that was stuck under her. She started to twist around on the ground, attempting to get herself untangled.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:25 am

Walking from the stall messing with the shirt thinking that she should get a size larger because she could not pull it down all the way & it was tight on her. Looking around for her freinds she saw a young woman afew stalls in front of her on the ground wiggleing like w worm. She jogged over to her & squatted down helping her arm from her jacket then helping her up. "You ok..?" she asked with a slight laugh then studying her over to see if she was hurt in any way. "By the way, "I'm Kuraiyami Hana, but please, just call me Kurai." she caid abit chirpy afterwards still trying to get the tye-dye shirt pulled down all of the way.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:51 am

Hasuhana looked up alarmed as a girl helped her up. Her usual experiences with other girls were that they attacked her, not help her like this one was. “Ah… I’m fine, thank you,” she said, her voice sounding a little shocked. Despite having lived in Karakura for the last several years of her life she still had a heavy Kyoto accent. “Um, I’m… Seishin Hasuhana… it is nice to meet you Kurai-san,” she said with a small smile. She picked up her bag and the shirt, before looking back at Kuraiyami.

“Pardon me… but have I seen you before at… Karakura high school? You look familiar,” she asked, sounding curious.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:06 am

Kurai smiled softly hearing her name then replyed, "It's very nice to meet you Seishin;" then stopping when she asked Kurai if she ever saw her before. She tilted her head upwards as she thought of this with one finger on her chin before she snapped, "I think so, I'm not exactly sure, But I could think that I have met you before." she knocked on her head softly with her right hand's knuckles saying, "Sorry, bad memory." then laughing slightly afterwards before tilting her body to the side seeing Haru wereing a ling tie & walking towards her. She laughed abit seeing this then picked him up seeing that it was only a clip on tie. "Oh, & I don't really know if you have met him, but this is Haru." Haru let out a excited mew as Kurai said this then rubbed his head agenst Kurai's right hand.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 am

Hasuhana gave her a small smile again. “It’s alright. I just remember things easily." She looked up in surprise as the cat walked up and she smiled widely at it. “Well hello there,” she said, reaching out to pet the cat. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she accidentally touched the back of Kurai’s hand as she stroked Haru’s head. She looked up at Kurai with a startled expression as she felt her spiritual energy. She had never felt anything like that from her, but normally she didn’t pay attention to others spiritual energies all the time. “A…are you…” she started, before shaking her head and trying to smile.

“Sorry, um, I’m a little disoriented today,” she said with a weak chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 am

Kurai smiled softly as she began petting the cat & looked up when a look of fear crossed her face. When she began studdering one of her freinds came out of a dressing stall all dressed up like she was going to a summer vacation home. She walked to Kurai smileing widely then looking to the girl pulling her small shades down slightly to study her then pulling them back up looking to Kurai, "Is she a freind of yours?" she asked not trying to be rude, but cureious. Kurai smiled softly then replyed, "Yes she is, but can you do a small favor for me please? This shirt is alittle too small if you can see, could you see if you can find one a size or two bigger than this one?" She nodded slightly & slid behind Kurai checking the shirt's tag then jogging to the shirt stand they were at & beging to dig through it looking for the correct size. Kurai looked back to Seishin afterwards tilting her head to the side softly as she asked, "Am I what?" she was abit confussed but happy at the same time, she probally knew about shinigami & arrancar too, but the problem was that she thought Kurai was one too.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 am

Hasuhana stared at the ground as Kurai talked to her friend before looking back up. “I’m sorry for my directness,” she said to Kurai, biting her lip. “But your spiritual energy… its… um… very strong. You know what I am speaking of, don’t you?” she asked, fiddling with her skirt. She felt embarrassed and uncomfortable talking this directly, or at least what she felt was direct. She looked down, pretending to be extremely interested in the hemming of her shirt, looking intently at the floaty fabric and tiny stitching.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

Kurai's eyes widened slightly when she heard her talk about her spirit energy being strong; she did not even know she was stong when it came ot that! "Well, I don't really know if I shoule take that as an insult or a complament." she joked around then said, "If you are speeking of shinigami, then no; I'm a human, just like you." as she said this Haru mewwed happly in agreement before jumping on the girl's lap rubbing his head on her arm to keep her mind away from what she was thinking of. Both her & Haru could easly tell she did not like shinigami, but they did not know what they could do about it if anything.

Last edited by Kuraiyami Hana on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong talking color. x-x')
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 am

“Oh, no… I-I did not mean to insult you,” Hasuhana said hurriedly. “And… I know your human. But you… um, your not really… normal?” she finished, before looking horrified at herself. “Oh, I am sorry… I didn’t mean to put it like that… I meant… um… you are gifted…” she bit her lip again and looked down at the cat. Her expression grew happier and she started petting Haru again. “What a lovely kitty you are,” she murmured to Haru.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 am

Kurai frowned slightly hearing her studder again then laughing slightly not call her normal before she corrected herself she said softly, "It's fine, I understand what you mean, but what's wrong with shinigami?" she asked as she saw Seishin looking down & petting Haru who had mewwed happly when she called Haru lovely. Kurai looved behind her as her freind had came behind her & was holding the shirt to her back along with afew more hangers on her arm for what she herself was about to try on. "I understand.." Kurai said with a slight laugh as she dropped the shirt over her shouler she ran off to help the other who was yelling about not getting her pants button closed.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:25 am

“They… they’re,” she started, before trailing off. She looked up as Kurai went to help one of her friends, and she looked back down at Haru. “You really are beautiful,” she said to the cat, stroking his head more. She looked back up at Kurai. “By the way,” she asked her shyly, standing up with the cat in her arms. “Um, are you eating here with your friends, or do you want to join me…? I am just getting something here before I go back home…” she said, trailing off again. She never really made friends, but she was hoping she might be able to with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:49 am

Kurai sighed gently as she came back from the stall smileign softly before she walked back into the dressing room & switched out of shirts from the small one to the medium which fir her perfectly. Takeing off both the new jeans & shirt that fit her before placeing them back on there hangers she put back on her school uniform which she was wereing when she got there & then walked out of the dressing room she looked to Seishin smileing softly hearing all of what she said. "Of course we can eat together, I have absolutely no problem with that. I allready gave my freinds there share of the shopping money, so they should be fine." she said with a laugh as she walked over to the counter & handed the woman the clothing she was planning to buy then some yen before getting her change. She smiled lightly now walking back to Seishin smileing widely as she held her bag & plastic bag which held her new clothing asking, "You ready? I'll buy." as she said this she hoped that Majeh would not show up, because she sure did not want Seishin to be scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 am

Hasuhana smiled at her as she said yes. “Alright,” she said as she got in line behind her to buy the shirt. She blinked when Kurai turned around again, before handing her the blouse. “Oh, um, thank you. Are you sure though? I could pay you back,” looking a little surprised. ‘She is so nice,’ she thought, almost shocked. Most people Hasuhana met, weren’t like she was.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm

She smiled softly takeing the blouse & saying, "Of course I'm sure; & you don't need to pay me back." she smiled softly after that & turned back around before digging in her walet again takeing out a credit card & handing it to the woman behind the counter & soon returned it to Kurai. She smiled softly handing the small bag to Seishin smileing, "You ready to eat?" as she said this Haru jumped up on her shoulder just as her stomach growled slightly. Haru mewwed happy ready to take a ride on her shoulder as Kurai said obce again, "You really do not need to pay me back, I do afew jobs in one day & after school, so I have enough money as it is." She smiled afterwards & began walking towards the exit then turning her head slightly to Seishin waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 am

Hasuhana smiled gratefully at her. “Thank you very much. I also work after school most days, but I don’t get paid that much seeing as it’s my aunt’s tea house,” she said as she took the bag from her. She started walking with Kurai out of the store and she absent-mindedly rubbed Haru under the chin, before turning back to Kurai. “Is there anyplace you wanted too eat at? There’s a really nice ramen place in the cafeteria,” she said with a smile that was more friendly then shy now.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:24 am

"It's no problem." She said with a smile as she walked from the store noticeing how much her personality changed when she said 'yes'. she had no problem with it at all. She was just happy that she got her head from her shell & opened up. "Uhmm.. No I don't mind, I actually like ramen alot." she said abit chirpy & happy to have someone open up to her. "Just lead me there; & i'll follow you." Hopefully while she was there neither her or Seishin would see a shinigami, they had just started out being freinds, & Kurai did not ruin it just by running into a single shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 am

Hasuhana smiled at her again. “I also like ramen. Especially miso ramen, the taste is so interesting,” she said, starting to walk towards the food court. The ramen shop wasn’t as busy as the other restaurants, and Hasuhana was grateful for that. She fiddled with her hands absent-mindedly as she waited for a waiter to notice her and Kurai. “By the way,” she said, turning to her. “Which grade are you in?” she asked, looking curious.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 am

OOC:( may I jump in? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:36 am

(Totally fine w/ me)
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 am

Kurai smiled softly as she heard her say she liked 'miso ramen'. She wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded interesting to taste. She sighed gently sitting down in a chair looking around for a waiter then turned her head slightly to Seishin when she asked what grade she was in. To tell the truth, the years were flying past Kurai, she knew she passed all of the corses she went through, but she wasn't so sure about the grade. "I'm in graduateing year.." she finally said thinking of the grades & classes she attended while in Karakura. She smiled lightly turning her head to a female waitress who had walked over to them handing them each a guide for what kind of ramen they had. "I'll just have an Iced Tea please.. If you can please give us a moment to decide what we want..." she said softly. She waited for a second after Seishin had ordered then allowed Haru to poke his head from the bag & looking over the ramen guide.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 am

"Oh, congratulations," Hasuhana said with a smile as she sat down. She looked up at the waitress as she approached, and waited for Kurai to order her drink before ordering a green tea. Then, already knowing the selections for that restaurant, set her menu to the side. She looked with amusement at Haru as he peering up at the menu. "Does he like ramen too?" she asked, a slightly joking tone behind her question.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 am

OOC: cool ^^

After walking around the mall looking for something to buy, Reina walked towards the food court with Shiro. Reina picked up Her tiny pet fox who rested his furry White chin on her arm.Shiro made a small little puppy like growl. Reina looked down at her pet," I know I know your hungry I'll get you something just hold on." she murmered softly to the White fox.

Walking to a Ramen court to order some food, Shiro's little ears twitched. He looked around and lightly jumped from Reina's arms trotting along side her ankles. Reina giggled and scratched Shiro behind his ears. Shiro licked her palm. Shiro sniffed the air an looked around frantically." what's the matter Shiro?" she asked queitly then felt spritual pressure near where she stood. Reina sighed in relief they where humans. Shiro suddenly ran over to two girls that Reina saw at school but never really met them. Shiro ran towards the girl that held the cat an sat at her feet, cocking his little White head to the side as If studying her.

Blushing a bit, Reina walked over to the area where the girls stood."I am so sorry about that." she apologized softly to both of the girls while picking up shiro who twiched his ears and sniffed at the cat then shiro looked at Reina.Shiro dipped his head towards the cat and slightly opened his squinted little eyes a bit wider.Reina smiled at the girls shyly."hi I'm Reina Hikari." she said while adding," and this is Shiro." hearing his name, Shiro looked at the girls an the cat and dipped his head while waving a paw in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 am

She sighed gently still looking to the order sheet in front of her & desided to get the original spicey lime shrip ramen. Even thinking about it made her mouth water. Looking up as Seishin spoke she laughed slightly before replying, "Well, My grandmother never really lets me give him ramen, but when she's not looking I allways give him a peice of vegis or shrip, depending on how much there is. He espessally likes ceirtain soups in them also, very picky he is." ending it with a laugh Haru looked up to her & mewwed happly then pawwed at one picture at the one she wanted. Kurai nodded her head slightly saying, "I was thinking the same thing Haru." then placeing the order to the side then Haru ducking his head & body under that table so he could not be seen, but only particularly senced. Haru then looked up again smelling another cat & mewwed softly but happly happy to see another then soon ducked his head back down due to the waitress heading their way.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 am

Hasuhana grinned at Haru, before looking up in surprise as the fox came trotting over. She smiled down at it, before looking up at the girl who was approaching them. She struggled against her natural impulse when confronted with another person; to shrink away from them, and instead forced a smile. "Um, it's no problem," she said nervously. She waggled her fingers at the fox as the girl introduced them, before looking back up at the girl. "I'm... um... Seishin Hasuhana..." she said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Mall(Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next