Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Shopping Mall(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:29 am

Reina felt massive waves of energy move towards her, Majeh and Tomix's spiritual energy was too much to absorb, absorbing to much would be bad for her case. Then watching Hasuhana suffer from the pressure she put a Hand on her shoulder." Hasuhana I'm going to do something about this spiritual energy that's hurting you but keep your spiritual pressure held in or I might end up absorbing some of yours as well." she turned away not able to give an explaination. Reina stood from her seat. The slight waves of spiritual pressure began to come towards Reina. It entered her body quickly. Continueing to absorb spiritual energy, she waited until all the energy that was effecting everyone came to her. By the time Reina was done She paled, her head throbbed in pain. She broke out slightly into cold sweat.the spritual pressure that was bugging Hasuhana was gone. Reina smiled weakly," there...t-that's better." she muttered quietly before blacking out and falling to the floor unconcious. Shiro yelped and and trotted towards Seishin and jumped onto her lap. Shiro whimpered in concern for Reina .
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:38 am

Hasuhana looked at Kurai as she walked away, but was distracted by Reina. “R-Reina…san…?” she asked in confusion. Then she felt the spiritual energy come off of Reina and she hissed out in surprise. She felt Reina start to absorb the spiritual energy around her and she stared at her. Her ability was almost similar to Hasuhana’s own ability, only instead of absorbing spiritual energy like Reina seemed too, Hasuhana changed the nature of the spiritual energy. She watched Reina as she finished absorbing the energy, before seeing her collapse.

“Eek!” she squeaked in surprise, as she caught Reina. She looked around nervously, before grabbing her bag, pulling one of Reina’s arms over one of her shoulders, and starting to move as quickly as she could out of the shopping mall. “Come on Shiro,” she murmured, noting the stares from the other mall customers as she dragged Reina out of the mall. She didn’t know what to do, so she sat down on a bench, leaning Reina against her. She had dragged her out of the mall incase getting away from the others spiritual energy might help, but now all she could do was stare at Reina.

“What do I do…” she moaned. She shook Reina gently. “R-Reina-san… w-wake up,” she whispered, looking around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Tomix thought for a second.
"I'm not letting you use my garganta, unless you tell me what it's for!" Tomix yelled.
He noticed one of Reina's friends leave the mall. And after a second, Reina...collpsed.
"REINA!" Tomix screamed. "I'm sorry, but this was a bad idea. We have to meet about this later.

Tomix sonido'd back to Reina, and launched himself back into his body. He knew this would lessen the spirtul energy pounding the two girls. Tomix picked up Reina, and held her, crying.
"Reina...I'm sorry, this all my fault...Wake up...PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:44 pm

((Ok, before I can post again, I'm confused. =-= didn't Haru take Seishin out of the mall? But how can she still be there? Someone explain this to me. =-='))
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Reina's face was smooth and peaceful, she inhaled lightly then exhaled. She felt Hasuhana try to wake her up but In truth Reina was exhausted. She then felt Tomix call to her. Reina stirred but didn't awake. Shiro calmed Down he trotted over to Tomix and Hasuhana. He then said in their heads,"don't worry, Reina's fine she's just tired she absorbed a lot of spiritual energy, everything is alright just let her sleep." Shiro told them mentally then he climbed back in Reina's bag and curled up waiting for Reina to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:48 am

OOC: I may have misunderstood something, but I don’t remember reading anyone taking Hasuhana out of the mall… she dragged Reina out though.

IC: Hasuhana stepped back quickly as the other man, Tomix was his name she thought, ran up. She bit her lip, until Shiro spoke in her head and she nodded. “Ok…” she said, slightly confused. “Does she n-need any… um… help getting… to her h-home?” she asked Shiro, fiddling nervously with the edge of her blouse.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:49 am

Majeh had enough with the talking part. Pulling out his Zanpakto he released it to its shika phase. Quickly moving into a shadow he moved out of the arrancar's. With both blades in hand from behind he brought them around the boys neck with an X shape in front of his neck. "How about you just take me and i dont kill you? I have no need to explain my personal buisness to one of your kind. Now take me where i want to go or i kill you. Itll take no more then 5 min. We just need to go HM and be there for enough time for me to see it then soul society long enough for me to see it. Then back here. If you cant mange that youll face you end. Any questions?" Majeh was pissed he already didnt like arrancar but one putting his nose in majeh's buisness was enough to push him over the edge "Your girlfreind will be fine this shick will take care of her." Majeh snarled mentioning the girl asking about the other one's state of health.

OOC: OK i know i wasnt very specific but let me explain. I teleported through your shadow coming out of the one behind you. My hands are pretty much at the backs of your shoulders. Holding the handles so that the blades cross in front of your neck in the shape of an X. Ok? Dont play hero cause at this point im done playing games. Just take me where i wanna go and ill leave you alone. Try and fool me by leaveing me in the middle of no where and i kill you and reina. Just take me to HM.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:36 am

As Reina slept in Tomix's arms, Shiro stuck his head out from the bag," sadly, Reina doesn't have a home...so where she goes is beyond my help but I can take her somewhere safe." Shiro was about to say more when Majeh threatend Tomix, Shiro became angered as He smelled a threat that envolved killing Reina. Shiro snarled angrily and said," if you so much as touch Reina or anyone that she cares about I will tear your body limb from limb!" The small fox threatend harshly. Shiro grew three feet in size his form becoming less adorable and more threatening. "that's right Reina's got a guard dog and because if all the witness here I will not shift to my full height or form but this a warning, get that damn blade away from my owner and the arrancar or I can kill you where you stand or better yet.... I can go find Kurai and tell her what a prick you are!" Shiro threatend. he found a metal chair and chomped down on it then he spat out a huge chunk of metal. Shiro then readied himself snarling vicously and howling. the howl didn't seam at all like an animal it sounded like a wolf crossed with a roar of a hollow.

Hearing and feeling Shiro's rage, Reina opened her eyes slowly and sat up straight in Tomix's arms." w-what's going on?" she murmured. But as she sat up Majeh's blade made a cut on her cheek. Reina's eyes widened in horror an shock as a small trail of blood trickled down her cheek like a tear drop. Her blood's scent filled the area around her, making it smell like a sweet,ripe peach. Shiro growled," great just fantastic now hollows are gonna come for a visit, nice going Majeh!" shiro snarled while slightly pacing around the room nervously. Reina didn't say anything she just tried to stop the bleeding before something arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:42 am

Still running Haru turned his head slightly back towards the mall senceing more tension within the spirit energy. He quickly jumped from Kurai's grasp & turned into a light golden when he was in the air & soon into a white lion. Quickly turning around Kurai watched as Karu ran back to the mall at a amazeing speed. "Haru!" she shouted. As he ran down the sidewalk shreaks were heard from people comeing in & out of the mall screaming about Haru in his current form. Dashing through the doors they slammed automaticly back in place with Kurai shortly behind. Haru jumped in front of Tomex not wanting to get hurt but to make a point. He opened his mouth & let out a large protective growl with his pointed teeth showing while looking to Majeh. He soon then lowered his head & poked Reina's soft cheek with his wet black nose trying to wake her. Kurai at this time stood near a plant afew feet away from the table she was sitting at. 'Does he really mean it...?' she thought to herself looking at Haru, then to Reina, Tomix, then Majeh. She did this afew times before stareing at Tomix studying him again. Haru looked to Shiro who was thratening Majeh & said softly to where they could all hear him, "It's fine Shiro, she's back there..." he then pointed to Kurai who was half-way hidden from the plant watching it. She just met Reina, & did not want her hurt, but at the same time she did not know weather to belive what Majeh was talking about or not.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:41 am

Shiro growled a bit then turned around just intime to see Haru in his true form. Shiro sighed in relief," thank god now I can talk without looking like too much of a freak." Shiro said to Haru while calming down a bit,but shiro barred his teeth at Majeh,"but just in case he tries something stupid..." Shiro grew 10 feet, his white fur became gray, his squinted eyes opened and became yellow,and his fangs became bigger and much sharper. He looked more like a wolf than a fox. Shiro glared his yellow eyes at Majeh, then slightly looked at Haru and Kurai," I hope you guys won't take it personally but right now I hate this guy cause he made Reina's cheek bleed with that stupid blade of his." Shiro growled," I should blast him with a cero, I bet it would be pretty damn painful if he happened to land on his a-" Reina cuts him off," Shiro calm down..." she says softly. Shiro growls a bit but sits down," I'm just warning him if he tries something stupid." Shiro told her while sighing." how's your cheek?" he asked a bit in concern," it's fine shiro stop worrying....and hey Kurai an whoa.....is that you Haru?" she asks in astonishment. Shiro laughed," I know right? That's what i thought when he came through the freaking door." he says while smirking but his pouncing position unchanging.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:20 am

Majeh glared at the fox. "No matter how big you fucking get im not scared of a retarted looking fox. Spit all the cero's you want. But if you attck me ill fucking kill you." Majeh ignored haru. He knew that very soon there was going to be a point that either he was going to have to either have kurai leave behind all she knew and join him. Or he was going to have to leave her behind. Majeh ignored kurai's presence all together. He would talk to her later he didnt feel like explaining things to her now. What he needed was the silly arrancar to take him to HM befor they actually attcked him.

OOC: This time LET LEMMY POST FIRST
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Tomix smiled when Reina at last opened her eyes. And it vanished when Majeh appeared behind him, with two swords. Shiro appeared, grew huge, and threatened Majeh. Reina sat up...and was cut by Majeh''s swords.
"You......"
He looked at Reina...was she worth risking Arrancar?
"Okay Majeh...Okay. You win. AS soon as your ready...I'll take you to the places you want....Just don't hurt Reina..."

If Majeh attacked Korosu Base...he would destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Majeh pulled back the blades fro the man's neck but did not release them from his grip or change there stance within his hands. "Lets go now. All i need is to be there long enough to see the place. Then well come straight back." Majeh was now just waiting for lemmy to open the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana

Kuraiyami Hana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:04 am

Kurai continued standing half-way seen from the tree watching thw whole thing. Reina was hurt, Majeh wanted to go to this place called, 'Hueco Mundo'; & The arrancar had to take him there. She turned around not knowing what to do anymore & ignoreing Haru she ran from the tree & out through the door again not turning back. "No more..." she said softly continueing to run. She felt to urge to cry for some reason, but her body would not let her. Heru soon followed her & began running becide her before turning into a small kitty again & jumping on her shoulder. Kurai ignored this & continued to run on pushing people out of her way & not knowing of the weeds that grew around the sidewalk were growing rapidly & she did not know how to control it. She slammed into her door & ran directly to her room & locked her badroom door behind her. She plopped herself on her bed laying on it still wanting & needing to cry, but still, her body would not allow her to. Haru soon jumped off her shoulder & stood next to her head pawwing at it & wondering what was upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:18 am

Hasuhana stepped back quickly when Majeh appeared. She didn't know what on earth to do. She couldn't take away his powers for more then a minute or two t the most, and then he'd probably kill them. She kept her mouth firmly shut as she listened to him, Reina and Tomix, glancing nervously between each of them. "Reina... we should g-get you out of h-here," she mumbled as Majeh told Tomix to take him to wherever this Hueco Mundo place was. She didn't know what would happen next, but she had a feeling that if they stayed there too long and things turned nastier then they already were, Majeh i]would[/i] follow up on his promise to hurt Reina.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:04 am

Reina felt the blade remove from tomix's neck. Realizing that she was still in his arms she lightly blushed and swum her legs back down on the ground but still having her hands lightly placed on his shoulders. She didn't wan Tomix to get hurt or The other arrancars that differed from the other arrancars. She stared at Majeh with slightly betrayed eyes.She looked away from him and back to Tomix," promise me you'll be alright....." she softly told Tomix then looked at Hasuhana and smiled a bit."thanks for helping me and I'll go with you soon." she said while looking at Shiro," Shiro that form isn't needed.....I'm alright." she told him. Shiro nodded once and shrank back to his cute,white furred fox form.Shiro jumped into Hasuhana's arms and waited for Reina. Looking at tomix with a concerned look, she gave him a soft kiss and walked to Hasuhana."alright, we better get going now...." she said in a queit voice.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:32 am

Hasuhana held out her arms as Shiro jumped in them, and waited for her. “Are… you a-alright…?” she asked, before biting her lip. “Sorry… that was a s-stupid question,” she said. Then she sighed. “Which way is your h-house?” she asked. She wanted to get Reina home and out there quickly. She didn’t trust Majeh or Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:55 am

Reina smiled a bit sadly," I don't really have a home.." she told Seishin while sighing a bit and walking with her freind outside the mall. Reina looked back slightly, her eyes flashed with worry for Tomix. She then stared at Hasuhana," what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:19 am

“D-do you have a-anyplace to stay even?” Hasuhana asked, looking a little alarmed. She looked back at the mall, making sure nothing was breaking out there, and then back to Reina, absent-mindedly petting Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Tomix closed his eyes. And in a second, opened up the Garganta Portal to Soul Society. He stepped just inside, and turned back towards the others.
"I'll be fine...Reina." He said back.
He turned to Majeh.
"Come on...let's go."
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC: I know its short but watever.

IC: Majeh stepped inside the portal
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Tomix concentrated as they walked through the portal. After about 12 seconds, they stepped into the pale moonlit desert of Hueco Mundo.
"Well...here we are. What did you need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:46 pm

"Simply see it." Majeh said looking around. the way majeh's powers worked was that he could transport through shdadows that he had seen befor. By comeing to HM he looked around and spoted an old wilting tree. Noticing the shadow it was more than enough. If he wanted to return now all he had to do was use that shadow. "Thanks" Majeh said he rocked backwards and then went through tomix's shadow. Exiting from under the bed in kurai's room. He stood beside her bed watching haru pat her head for a moment befor sheathing his Zan and sitting beside her. "Hey" was all he said.

OOC: Kurai we need to go to a new topic so i can do that thing iw as telling you about.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Tomix returned to Karakura town. He was in the park, in a secluded section of it. He moved down to a bench..sat down...and began to think.
"I've caused Reina to get hurt...just because I wanted to with her." He said outloud.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

As Reina and Hasuhana walked to Orihime's house where she was staying at the moment. She knew a short cut in the park. As they walked by the park she heard Tomix's voice saying that if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have been hurt. She felt guilty she then turned to Seishin," um..I think u found Tomix and I need to talk to him I will be right back." she says while walking over to the bench where Tomix sat.

She sits next to him and sighs in relief," Tomix I'm glad you're ok." she says while hugging him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shopping Mall(Open)   The Shopping Mall(Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shopping Mall(Open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next