Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Next Level (Open) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Next Level (Open) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Next Level (Open) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Next Level (Open) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Next Level (Open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Next Level (Open) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Next Level (Open) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Next Level (Open) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Next Level (Open) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Next Level (Open) Vote_lcapThe Next Level (Open) Voting_barThe Next Level (Open) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Next Level (Open) Vote_lcapThe Next Level (Open) Voting_barThe Next Level (Open) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Next Level (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

The Next Level (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Tomix needed to get stronger. He needed to protect the people he loved. Only known to him, his Zanpaktuo spirit, Giruvargan, was striding aside him. Giruvargan was a tall, humionoid-like, bird. He was very wise, always helping Tomix in his times of need. He was his only friend in his years of wandering.

"Tomix....where are you going?" He said in a kind voice.
"Where else. I need to find Hollows-and fight them, to get stronger. I need to protect her..." He said in a distant tone.
"Ayame"
"Yeah."

They both trudged deeper into the forest, encountering Hollows. He fought them all of easily.

'Giruvargan...I need to fight Arrancar...not Gillans. You saw what happened when I fought Usui..."
"Yeah...you got torn up pretty good."
"Shut up. I need to fight someone...someone of my level. Maybe Kyouga...Ayame?" He said in a hopeful tone.
"Tomix...you know that things won't happen between you two." Giruvargan was trying to help his friend, so he won't get hurt when Ayame...

Tomix remained silent. I would've been an odd sight- Arrancar's rarely spoke with thier Zanpaktuo.
"Giruvargan...?"
"Yes?"
"...I'm glad you were my Zanpaktuo. You've been my friend for all these years...and I've come to think of you...like a brother."
"Why thank you, Tomix. That really means a lot."

Tomix found a log, and sat upon. He liked conversing with Giruvargan...it was his dearest friend. His mentor.

"Giruvargan...what...what went through your mind when I fought with Usui...and when Ayame and me were injured?" Tomix wanted to know if he knew...knew what he thought.
"Tomix...our minds are linked. I share your thoughts...but I had my own thoughts. When you were sliced apart by Usui...I was saddened, and...scared, that I was going to lose you. It was the same with Ayame....Tomix. I never want you to die. We'll remain side by side-forever. Got it?" G

Giruvargan was right. Tomix had knew the answer all along. He had one last question.
"Do you...also have memories of my sister?"
"Yes. Since I have your memories, I try to not look into your private ones...but there are several memories I can't help to see. Such as the day your sister was born...the day you and Sara first kissed....your death...and Ayame." Giruvargan knew he'd have to be gentle.

"Thanks. I'm glad you understand what I go thorough. If you could turn solid...I'd give you a hug."

Tomix then sat up. He'd never realised that someone might have been listning, and Giruvargan's power had been amplified, so his voice could be heard.

He spoke louder.
"If only someone was here...I need to train with someone...anyone."
Giruvargan smiled. Tomix was young and romantic. He had an attraction to Ayame...and her sister. He knew somthing may happen...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:25 am

Ayame walked through the forest of Menos looking for something to do when she came across Tomix's spiritual pressure. Quickly following him she found him killing Hollows. She appears behind him," hey Tomix." she greeted while tapping his blade." get a better hold of it or it will go flying out of your hand." she warned him. Ayame used to train Reina when she was little. And when Ayame was in las noches she used to help train the fraccions and even the Espada. Ayame thought about it for a moment. " hey tomix do you want to spar with me? While we are sparring I could help train you." she then added with a smile." and it will also benefit me since you are in the same level as me." she grinned and did a back flip and landed five feet back and stood in a fighting stance." how bout it Tomix are you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 am

When Ayame turned up, she offered to spar with him. He was going to agree, of couse, but he needed to ask somthing.
"Do you want to train in our Ressurecion form...or not?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:34 am

Ayame frowned slightly," no Tomix no yet......never use your released form unless it's an emergancy for today's training session I want you to learn how to fight without releasing until you are positive that you need to use it." she took a stance," the first round will be Hand to hand combat...no weapon use, no ceros or balaas either...the second round we will use just balaa and cero, the third round we use our blades but do not release it, fourth round we then can use release but only the attack you can do with your released form, and finally the fifth round.." Ayame grinned." we fight with everything that we arrancars can do...now that you understand get ready round one begins.." she disappeared an reappeared behind him," now."

Ayame swung her foot and aimed a kick to the back of his head,she aimed her fist to his stomach,she flipped over him and locked her leg in position to knee him in the gut. Preforming a simple combo.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:11 pm

"Got it."
She was behind him in an instant. Man, she was fast! Tomix used his own Sonido to appear in front of her, and used his fist to try and hit HER gut. He also used his legs to push down her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:20 am

Using one arm to deflect his punch, and flipping over his legs, Ayame frowned a bit," Too slow Tomix! Make your stance stronger or you'll lose!" she appeared behind him and swiped a kick to his ankles attempting to trip him. She then aimed her knee to his torso while attempting to jab her elbow to his back and to punch him with the back of her fist. She then twisted around and brought down her heel that was aimed for the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:07 pm

She was so much faster then him. Tomix tuned in a split of a split second, and used his hands to deflect the blows. He then tilted his head back, to avoid her elbow. He jumped in the air, avoiding her leg.
"So fast..."
Tomix flipped in the air, attempting to strike her face, with he legs, while using his hands to try to trip her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Level (Open)   The Next Level (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Level (Open)
Page 1 of 1