Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) Vote_lcapHanging out at the festival (open to all) Voting_barHanging out at the festival (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging out at the festival (open to all) Vote_lcapHanging out at the festival (open to all) Voting_barHanging out at the festival (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging out at the festival (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

Hanging out at the festival (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Reina walks down a few blocks, walking from Orihime's house. Reina wondered if ichigo and orihime would meet her at the festival that was going on down town. Crossing the street, she could see the farris wheel's lights give off a faint glow in the night sky. Reina headed towards the open gate and headed in. She saw people in samurai uniforms and masks dancing to a gathering crowd.Reina looked at the endless activite she could do here. Reina walked around and accidently bumped into someone while looking at a roller coaster. The stranger shoved her aside rudely. Reina rubbed her slightly bruised arm. But she ignored it and looked aroud, seeing if there was anybody that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Tomix wanted to look good for the festival. He wore a black shirt, covered by a dark brown jacket, and long black pants. He wandered into the festival. He would've asked Reina to the festival, but he hadn't had the chance. He wandered around, and then he saw Reina. He reached her in a couple (of dozen) steps, and said in a serious voice;

"You're looking more beautiful each and every day, Reina." He gave her a hug and a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Neliel walks around the festival in awe, her Karakura high school uniform making her look out of place considering it is the school girls uniform and she looks like an adult. Everything she sees is amazing, to find out such things exist makes her happy. Eventually she bumps into two people talking to each other (literally). She looks at them "Sorry about that, it was an accident really." Neliel sees something that looks tasty and without thinking she sheds the gigai and stops looking at it hit the ground. "Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen." Her Arancar mask is clearly visible as she tries to put the gigai back on.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:24 am

Reina turns aroun and blushes at Tomix's compliment. She hugs him and kisses back. As she pulls away and was about to ask about how his day went, a girl bumped right into her. Reina looked at the girl and blushed," I am so sorry are you alright?" she then gasped a bit in surprise as she fell out of a body that was obviously a gigai. Reina looked at the girl's hollow mask and knew that she Was an arrancar. Reina didn't panic because the girl's spiritual energy wasn't threatening.Reina put a hand on the girls shoulder and helped her back into her Gigai." what's your name?" Reina asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Tomix put his arm around Reina when he saw the Arrancar.
"I know her- Former Espada No. 3!"
He said this quietly, as if not to alarm Reina, but she didn't see so worried.
He held out his hand to help out the Arrancar.
"I'm Tomix, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Neliel smiles "Hi do these... what ever this is have a name?"Neliel takes Tomix's hand in both of hers and bows, She than tries to one of Reina's hands in both of her hands also. She hopes that she isn't being too weird since some people have odd greeting customs, she isn't to sure about the one where people swat each others butts though. "My name is Neliel who are you guys?" Neliel's voice is friendly and gentle as well as a bit bewildered at the event going on around her. However she does like it even though it seems a bit weird, she than remembers what caught her eye and wants to go see what it was again. She looks at the food stand with the tasty looking item and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Reina smiles gently,"that's a beautiful name, My name is Reina." she sligtly giggled as the arrancar bowed while taking her hands Reina then Held both of Nel's hands and did the same. She didn't mind what other people thougt about the greeting, this was much more respectful then hitting eachothers butts.. Reina then notices that Neil looks at the ramen stand and she asks." oh are you hungry? I could buy you something to eat." Reina offers while still smiling at the previous third espada.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:40 am

Hasuhana walked through the festival area, wearing a cream colored sundress with cherry blossoms on it and a coral colored sweater that was tied around her waist. Her aunt had gotten her to manage a booth selling crepes and onigiri from 4 to 7, and now one of her fellow waitresses had taken it over, so she had decided to start wandering around, looking for a place to eat at. She sighed as she got knocked around in the crowd, before someone slammed into her and she went stumbling out of the mass of people. She bumped into someone, and looked up, startled. She saw a taller woman standing there with green hair and a high school uniform.

“Um… s-s-sorry…” she said, looking nervous. Then she looked over slightly and saw Reina standing there. “Oh… h-hi Reina…” she said with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Tomix followed Neliel's example of a greeting.
"Hiya, I'm Tomix." He followed Neliel's gaze, and saw the food stands. He then noticed he was very hungry.
"Yeah, Neliel, We can buy you some food, if you want us to."
Tomix looked around, scanning the crowd for more people.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Neliel looks at Hasuhana and takes one of her hands in both of hers, she bows "It's okay no one was hurt. Are your sure I can get something to eat? I mean it's not like I can pay you back for it." Neliel feels guilty for not being to buy food on her own. But there are still so many things about the world of the living she doesn't know about or understand yet.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Reina nods," of course I'm sure and dont worry about paying me back, my treat. Anyways what would you like Neil?" she asked while noticing Seishin She smiled," hey Hasuhana how are you?" She asks her friend from school. Reina then laughed a bit," we are about to get some food and then check out what to do next." she then adds with a smile," would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

Hasuhana fiddled with the edge of her sweater, before Reina addressed her. “Oh… t-thanks. As long as y-you’re sure I’m not i-intruding…” she said, stuttering slightly. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face as she looked between Tomix, Reina and the woman Reina addressed as Neil.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Tomix felt his stomach groan.
"yeah....I think I need food as well, I haven't eaten for ages."
Tomix searched the area for food. He sighted instead Hasuhana. Which was good. Except he wanted food.
"Yeah, come on. You can join us. It would make it a lot less boring." He then remembered Reina was there. "But it wouldn't be boring that you were here Reina." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

"Well I guess we should eat something than, I just hope I don't cause any problem." Neliel walks up to the food stand and waits for everyone else to get there as well. It is her hope that she won't eat more than they can afford, which is making her nervous at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:16 am

“If you w-want… my aunt actually o-owns a restaurant nearby… I normally e-eat there free… if you d-don’t want to spend anything I mean,” she said, trying not to accidentally insult anyone as she suggested it.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:37 am

Reina smiled," whatever you guys are up for it's not a problem."she said while giggling slighty as Tonix's stomach growled. She then thought about Nel feeling guilty about not being able to pay her back.."Actually Hana-chan why don't we Just head over to your aunts resterant then come back here that way Nel won't feel uncomfortable for me paying for her food.." She said while flashing a smile at nel,"but when we get back here i'll pay for the tickets and other stuff you guys want, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:30 am

“Oh… alright…” Hasuhana said. “Um… i-it’s this way,” she said, pointing down the street and towards the direction of the park. “B-by the way… I’m S-Seishin Hasuhana,” she said, stuttering as she introduced herself to the other girl as she stuck her hand out towards her.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:56 am

"I guess so, but don't people have to pay for things? Normally I get to eat as much as I can in exchange for doing chores and things, but Kisuke always has things for me to do. Except for when he says I can wander around. I like seeing everything, there are so many things to look at and learn about." Neliel will follow them if this is the best option to go with. Her stomach grumbles very loudly making her blush in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:04 am

Tomix's eyes widened at the prospect of free food. He was moving faster now, as his stomach groaned louder. He needed FOOD. He was going to die.
"I feel like someone drilled a hole in my stomach, stole all the food, then resealed it." He complained, in a usual Tomix-like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:24 am

“Most c-customers have to pay… but I e-eat there free because the o-owner is my a-aunt… and I w-work there…” she said in an explanation to the woman, letting her hand fall to her side as she started to walk down the street. The restaurant wasn’t that far away, and soon she could see the paper lanterns that hung outside, and the strings of lights wrapping around it. She and Kimiko had spent that morning decorating it for the festival, an idea Kimiko had to attract more customers. “It’s r-right up there…” she said, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Neliel starts to follow the girl when she feels that old feeling and stops where she is "Oh no not now?" Everyone hears weird popping sound and a cloud of smoke surrounds Neliel. When it clears up there is what appears to be a 5 year old in a Karakura high school girl's uniform. Only the uniform is way to big for her and only the top is still being worn. Her long hair is now short and she is looking around for someone. "Where did Neliel go to?" Her stomach growls loudly making her jump.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm

As the group walked towards the restraunt, he noticed that Neliel had vanished. He looked around, then said:
"Where did Neliel go!?" He said, in a worried tone.
He then, looked down. And saw a tiny girl with green hair.
"NELIEL!?" He almsot shouted.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:18 am

Hasuhana looked up, confused and saw a small child standing where the green haired woman had been. Her eyes widened, and she looked around in alarm, before looking back down at the little girl. "E-excuse me..." she started. "Are you... t-that woman... from b-before?" she asked, sounding nervous.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:26 am

Reina watched in amazement as Nel became a child,she simply knelt before the little girl and asked gently," hey nel....are you alright?" she asked while adjusting the school uniform that fit the green haired child loosely.She then rose back to her feet and held the little girls hand.Not wanting her to get lost. At least until nel came back to her true form.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Neliel Tu Oderschvank

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

"Nel is fine, but how did you know Nel's name? Nel isn't Neliel anyone can see that. Nel is just a child not a hot woman." Neliel honestly believes that her adult form is someone else since she doesn't remember anything from her adult form. However she doesn't treat them rudely, she just doesn't believe that she is the woman they are talking about. She accepts the hand Reina offers to her and her stomach growls. "Nel is hungry. Nel guesses it has been awhile since Nel last ate something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the festival (open to all)   Hanging out at the festival (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the festival (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next