Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Vote_lcapThe Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Voting_barThe Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Vote_lcapThe Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Voting_barThe Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]

Go down 
+2
Suisho
Koga Amaterasu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 am

Koga led Suisho to the festival and brought her to the Ferris Wheel. Koga then bought two tickets to ride the Ferris Wheel, and he took his seat with her. "It's nice up here..." Koga said calmly smiling as the wind gently blew his hair. Koga then gazed up at the stars and the moon, admiring them greatly. Koga then watched the world below, and marveled at it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 am

Suisho stand up on top of the fairs wheel . Staying on top of it she stands on the bars, while walking so that she stays at the highest point. "WOW, look at the lights of the carnival. It is so beautiful." I gaze at the lights. The wind is very strong yet i keep my balance. You can see me stumble a few times tho.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 am

"Suisho, that's a little dangerous don't you think?" Koga asked her calmly as he watched her stand and stumble a bit.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 am

As a crowed starts to form watching me. I look at you as you ask the question. I line back falling in the crucifix position. She closes her eyes as she fall, and starts to smile. She quietly says: "This is nice." A huge gust of wind blows sending leaves every wear. blinding your vision. When the wind stops you notice that i am no where to be found. I appear on top of a tent "TADA!!!!!!!". The crowd starts to clap vigorously. My gigai is formed from au-tome leaves. I hold my arms out as everyone is clapping and i give a big bow.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 am

Koga finally got off the Ferris Wheel and went over to Suisho. "Wow, that was impressive Suisho!" Koga exclaimed in an excited tone to her. Regardless, Koga would be honored to be given a small amount of her power for making her happy.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 am

Yukari walked through the streets with her hands placed behind her back in a somewhat bored fashion. She had heard about a festival going on and she decided to check it out and see if she could find anything to do there or maybe find something sweet to eat.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 am

Linomaru would be on the side of her with his hands in his pocket smiling as usual,he wouldthen see a large cword begin to form and would say"Hey yukari look ove.....oh sorry,I forgot you're blind..."He would see the girl jump up and land on the tent "..Cool she can really jump."as they got closer he would see that it was Suisho and would take Yukari by the hand and say "follow me" they would then walk over as Lin saw Koga he would say"Hey Koga~sama,Hi Suisho~sama,having fun you two?"
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 am

"YES," I slide down the side of the tent as i slide i say" Who might you two be?". I land in front of Yukari. "Poor thing your blind." I put on my happy face. " What you guys wanna do first."
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:58 am

She narrowed her eyes at the both of them. "I don't want your pity..." she spat with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:01 pm

"Uh, she doesn't like to be pitied for her blindness,Suisho,but anyways that's good me and her haven't found anything we haven't tried already...."Looks at Yukari and blushes "Right Yukari?"
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm

She raised an eyebrow in reply before she responded. "Well, I just got here not too long ago so I haven't done anything yet." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 pm

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Suisho looks at the the two new people. She then gets out of her face. "Sry about that." I put my hand out. "I will be sure to protect you because you cant see.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! You should take advantage of people going easy on you." I smile. "But i dont go easy on people."
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:25 pm

She rolled her eyes, sighing under her breath in annoyance at the girl's attitude. This girl was already getting on her bad side, her attitude reminded her of why she couldn't stand her parents, they treated her blindess as a handicap. But even though she couldn't see, her ability made up for that. "I can take care of myself...so don't try and protect me."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Ayame walked into the entrance to the festival. She wore a black tang top,skirt,and sneakers with her black and blond hai tied in a pony tail. She wanted to check out what humans dis at festivals an so far it was a lot of fun. she was sad though because most superhumans in the world of the living would try to kill her. She didn't know why the other arrancars wanbto kill humans. They where such fun happy people that made her feel happy too. She suddenly found some humans start making flip in the air and many amazing tricks. A smile ayes on hr lips for she had an idea...

With a sign next of a podium that said fire shifter.ayame waited for a while then She stood on a podium and almost all the humans gathered round. As she knew that they where paying attention she snapped her fingers.blue flames appeared from her palms with graceful motions through her hands and body she made pictures with the flames in the air. She danced out a bird flying through the sky 80 feet in the air. She drew a dragon chasing after a running princess, she flipped in the air and created a fox running across the ground and pretending to pounce at the audience. Then as she landed back on her feet she threw the flames into the sly and it exploded into fireworks across the night sky. As everyone cheered and clapped she took a bow and left the podium smiling.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

"Hey,Hey now no need for anyone to become enemies now,we're all here to have some fun,right?"smiles while looking at the two girls"Come on lets fine some games to play,My treat for all of them."pulls out a rack of 5,000 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 pm

I throw my hands in the air and the crowd of blanks turn into clones of me, and start walking around me. We dance as we walk around the fair. some of the blanks turn into head set and some turn into speakers, and some turn into instruments.

Song When I Grow up:

Boys call you sexy (clones part)
And you don't care what they say
See everytime you turn around they screaming your name
Boys call you sexy
And you don't care what they say
See everytime you turn around they screaming your name (clones)

Now I've got a confession (ME)
When I was young I wanted attention
And I promised myself that I'd do anything
Anything at all for them to notice me
But I aint complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You don't know what its like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
Cus see when I was younger I would say

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on tv
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene (ME)

Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it (CLONES
You just might get it
You just might get it

Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it (CLONES

They use to tell me I was silly ( ME )
Until I popped up on the t.v
I always wanted to be a superstar
And knew that singing songs would get me this far

But I ain't complaining
We all wanna be famous
So go ahead and say what you wanna say
You don't know what its like to be nameless
Want them to know what your name is
Cus see when I was younger I would say (ME)

When I grow up (CLONES and ME)
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on tv
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

You just might get it
You just might get it

You just might get it
You just might get it (ME and Clones)

I see them staring at me (ME)
Oh im a trendsetter
Yes this is true cus what I do, no one can do it better
You can talk about me, cus im a hot topic
I see you watching me watching me and I know you want it

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on tv
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene (Me)

Be careful what you wish for cus you just might get it (CLONES)
You just might get it
You just might get it

You just might get it
You just might get it (clones)

When I grow up ( ME )
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star,
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on tv
People know me
Be on magazines

When I grow up
Fresh and clean
Number one chick when I step out on the scene

You just might get it
You just might get it

You just might get it
You just might get it (me)

I walk back up to our group. " Sry I get bored sometimes, and i am kinda ADD." I smile and the blanks go mand the rides and games. "No need to pay most of the people here are blanks." So my treat.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

She sweat-dropped, running a hand through her hair. She decided to go get something sweet to eat, so she walked off to the nearest vendor who was shouting about various treats he was selling. "Got any candy apples?" she asks. The vendor nods and hands her one. She smiles a little before thanking him and taking it from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 am

Koga was surprised by how talanted Suisho was as a Shinenju. Then again, she was the Shinenju and she had done the impossible lately. Regardless, Koga couldn't help but beam at her as he said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 am

Suisho calls everyone to come over here including the fire lady. "Hey GUYS I GOT AN IDEA!!!!". She waits for everyone to come over to her.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 am

As ayame left herplace on the podium a girl calls out to her to come ove. Never talking to a human before she felt shy. She walked over to the group of humans an smiled a bit." um hi you called?" she asks shifting a bit. She didn't know that the girl was aware if her dancing with fire. She was surprised that the girl didn't think her ability was strange. Usually humans that whew aware of what she was tried to harm her. But maybe this group was different.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:19 am

Looking at Ayame Hikari "Hi I am looking for members to join my group, and the way you used fire no normal person could do that. So i would like to invite you all to join my team."
Back to top Go down
Yoshino Sōma

Yoshino Sōma

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 am

I walk up to the carnival. I am looking at all the fun going around. A tear goes down my eye. " This will all fade. These people will die. Old age grasps everyone with its cold hands." I look at the happy people. " I wonder what there doing."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 am

"Well, I suppose I will join your group Suisho." Koga said calmly as he confirmed her hopes. Koga couldn't resist to make the Shinenju happy. Koga felt a slight attraction to her, but he didn't want to get too close to her too soon.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 am

Ayame shrugged and her eyes looked sad." I dunno It depends....do you guys thik you can get along with a hollow first off?" she asks quietly. She decided to just admit thatshe was an arrancarand she was painfully aware that most humans had no love for hollows. she sighed and took off her blue contax and it revealed her ruby red eyes. Hoping that no one would over react.
Back to top Go down
Suisho

Suisho

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

I put on a smile. "Who cares about that stuff? We don't mind that you are a hollow. I am just memories after all, that guy is a wear wolf, and that girl is blind. We have many weird people." I put out my hand. "Nice to meat you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]   The Kurakara Town Festival [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kurakara Town Festival [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next