Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging after School EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging after School EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging after School EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging after School EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging after School EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging after School EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging after School EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging after School EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging after School EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging after School Vote_lcapHanging after School Voting_barHanging after School Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging after School Vote_lcapHanging after School Voting_barHanging after School Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging after School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Hanging after School Empty
PostSubject: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:21 am

OOC: This is before the party.

IC:Sairento yawned softly, sitting on a bench in front of Karakura high school, waiting for it to get out. Today was one of the days he had decided to skip school, but he came anyway because he and Reina were going to hang out.

He heard the school bell ring and watched many kids flow from the front doors of the school, his eyes scanning for reina. While at the same time he scanned spiritual pressure for her signature. He had hoped that she hadn't left early,or had planned on staying after. He was unsure of whether or not there were still shinigami after him and he wanted to make this quick.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:30 am

Reina walked out of her last class,slinging her bag over her shoulder with Shiro hidden inside it. Wearing her usual school uniform and her white and slightly black hair tied up in a loose ponytail. Sairento wanted to hang out after school and she didn't mind. Orihime and Ichigo where off on a date, her own boyfriend, Tomix was in Hueco Mundo, Linomaru was off with his own girl friend, and pretty much the rest of her friends had other stuff to do. Spotting Sairento sitting on the bench she walked up to him and smiled," Hi sairen-chan how are you?" she asked while sitting next to him on the bench and making sure that shiro had enough room to breathe properly in her bag since he always insisted in sleeping there instead of waiting in her locker.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:35 am

Eh..Same as I always am. He sighed, closing his eyes as he laid hi had against the back of the bench. So, what did I miss in homeroom? Sairento asked this, with the knowledge that she was in his homeroom. That had been the only class he had really paid attention to so that was the only class he knew she was in. He then felt slightly awkward since this had been the first time they had really hung out, so he looked at her in the uniform. Seeing as how you're still in the uniform I guess you're not up for air hockey? He only asked this because he knew some of his other friends would be there, ready to look up her skirt if she served to hard. He shook the thoughts away, hoping she would find something for them to do, because he was fresh out of ideas for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:42 am

Reina sighed,"Trust me you didn't miss anything...." she said with a sniff and smirked lightly,"and i'll ditch because no way i'm missing a game of air hocky." she laughs lightly. She stands up and holds out her hand,"are we going or not?" she blushes while keeping her smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:45 am

He chuckled softly, shaking his head as he grabbed her hand, pulling himself up from the bench. And when did you become such a bad girl? Sairento teased as he tilted his head, watching the female's reactions. He let his spiritual energy drop to a human level, having forgotten to do this before.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:48 am

Reina blushed and lightly elbowed him,"i'm not bad....i just can't stand listening to the teacher talk and meanwhile hearing girls and guys argue about how life's so damn unfair because they don't have a freakin car." she rolls her eyes and smiles. "like they have any idea what true suffering and unfairness is...please."
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:51 am

Sairento laughed at this, shaking his head slowly. He realized he was still holding her hand. He then released it, quickly walking toward town for their air hockey game, waving for her to follow. He didn't want to get too close to his friend. He knew that she had a boyfriend and he didn't need his attention at that moment. He ignored the thoughts as he slowed for her to catch up, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

Reina blushed a bit then followed him to where ever the hell he was headed to. She wondered what was on his mind that made him pick up the pace buy it didn't matter because she easily caught up. She shook her head, thinking it would be best if she didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

He pushed both hands into his pockets, his finger tips brushing against his old captain's haori. Some good luck charm, he thought to himself. He stopped as they reached the air hockey place, holding the door open for her, sounds of laughter and playing issuing from said open door. His smile would return as he held a hand toward the door in an, "after you" manner.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:55 am

Reina slightly giggled as he made such gesture, she walked inside while saying," thank you my good sir now let's go so I can beat you in air hocky." she said teasingly while waiting for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:59 am

Hah I do so doubt that will happen! But you are welcome to try.

Sairento walked over to the nearest table, grabbing a hold of his air hockey piece, placing the puck in the middle. He then Put four quarters into the slot provided, pressing the "ON" button, air coming up from the tiny holes in the table. the puck moved slightly in her direction, stopping after a second. he chuckled, getting ready for her serve.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:06 am

Reina grinned and picked up her own hocky piece and then suddenly launched the puck right towards Sai's goal. She laughed. Bit wondering how he'd react.(sorry it's short)
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:28 am

He simply shifted the piece in front of said puck, knocking it back towards her goal, in an attemtpt to score. He saw his other friends standing behind her, waiting for a hard serve. He would wait until the next rebound towards him came. Then he would show them a hard serve. Stupid perverts.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:49 am

Reina Swiped the piece across the puck sending it flying back to Sai. She smiled slightly as it curved a little to the right an inch into scoring the goal....
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:51 am

He was distracted by a disturbance in the spiritual pressure around him, forgetting the game. The puck soared into his goal, the screen above the table declaring Reina the winner. He sighed, looking up at it. AH! Come on! No fair!
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Reina grinned as she scored." alright I win this one! Yes!" she laughed while walking over to Sai." come on since you really wanted to win I'll treat you to ramen." she said with a grin," you up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Sairento smiled softly, nodding once in response to her question, leading her to the other part of the Airhockey place. Which doubled as a ramen shop/bar. He pulled a chair out for her at the table, waiting for her to sit in it before sitting in his own chair.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Reina laughed," you didn't have to do that but thanks." she sat in her chair and asked," what would you like?" she asked before a waitress came by and asked for their orders.Reina ordered the ramen special and a cup of tea. She then waited to see what sai would order.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:26 pm

He looked at the menu in front of him, then at the waitress, smiling softly to her. Riceball please.

The waitress had been staring at his tattoos, then blushed, snapping out of her daze. She said she would return right away with their orders. After which she scurried off to the kitchen with her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Reina giggled," was it just me or was that waitress checking you out just now?" she asked him while shaking her head slighty while still laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Sairento simply shrugged, having been used to such things at this point in his life. Everyone checks me out, it's just annoying now. He sighed, waiting impatiently for the waitress to return with their orders.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:38 pm

" you're lucky.. When people check me out it's for sick reasons..." Reina says with a slight sound of annoyance herself in her tone as she Also waited for the waitress to return with their food as well.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:44 pm

You know, as your friend..I can admit I've checked you out a lot of times. But only because of your beauty. He blushed slightly as he admitted this, chuckling as he watched some one spill ramen in their lap.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Reina blushes, her cheeks becoming the color of a rose." well......at least you are honest about checking me out.." she says while thinking that he is good looking himself but she never cheked him out that way. It as much to embarrassing to her
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Sairento watched the waitress come back with their order, placing a rather, luke-warm cup of tea in front of reina with her ramen, and four rice balls on a plate in front of Sai. He looked from the riceballs to her, stifling a small laugh. He knew that he shouldn't be thinking that way about Reina as she had a boyfriend, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging after School   Hanging after School Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging after School
Page 1 of 1