Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Hanging in the Park [Private] Vote_lcapHanging in the Park [Private] Voting_barHanging in the Park [Private] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Hanging in the Park [Private] Vote_lcapHanging in the Park [Private] Voting_barHanging in the Park [Private] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Hanging in the Park [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukari

Yukari

Hanging in the Park [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:10 am

Yukari sat underneath a tree, enjoying the shade it was providing for her from the sun's rays. Her headphones were pulled up over her ears as she was listening to some calming music. She let out a small sigh of content as she slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the soft breeze blow against her face as well as the calming music.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 am

A very muscular white wolf came and layed down next to Yukari. It was Koga in his true form, and he had that familiar scent of the forest that she had smelt on him during school. Koga liked Yukari, but he wanted her to understand that he wanted to be there for her. The white wolf slowly closed his eyes and waited to petted. Koga might be a wolf, but he was very friendly to others.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 am

She slowly removed her headphones from her ears when she sensed vibrations coming towards her and sitting down beside her. She could immediately tell by the scent that it was Koga. "Hello Koga." she greeted him. She noticed something was a bit...different about Koga. She cautiously held out her hand to see if her guess was right.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 am

Koga generously licked her hand in a joyful manner. Koga then gently layed his head on her lap. Clearly, Koga liked her a lot and he wanted to be her friend. Yet, Yukari had to realize that he was speaking the truth when he had told her that he was a wolf. However, he was domesticated and got along well with other people. Koga wanted to be her pet, but she would have to accept him first.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:48 am

She couldn't help but giggle a little as he licked her hand affectionately. "So...I was right, you're in wolf form. I thought there was something different about you." She gently scratched him behind the ears in an affectionate manner and smiled faintly. "Didn't quite take you for a such a friendly wolf though."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:11 am

Koga loved it when he was scratched behind the ears. So, she was making him feel at ease. Before he knew it, he fell to sleep and didn't want to leave her side. Koga now realized how much he loved her. She was one of the kindest humans he had ever met. Also, she didn't fear him at all. He was indeed glad that he had made her happy. With these thoughts in mind, he would gladly live with her and protect her with his life.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:17 am

She noticed that Koga had fallen deep asleep and she smiled a little, slowly removing her hand away from him to let him rest. She didn't know that Koga had feelings for her, in fact she didn't suspect it in the least because they had just met and when it came to things like love well...Yukari was a bit dense on the subject. She let her back rest against the tree, sliding her headphones back on to resume listening to her music while slowly closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:52 am

Suddenly, Koga sensed a hollow quickly approach then. With tremendous speed, Koga leaped at the hollow and made an attempt to bite it's head off. The hollow shrieked in pain, angering Koga and making him bite harder. Within seconds, it's head was severed cleanly off and it collapsed on the ground. Koga then celebrated his victory by devouring the hollow's body piece by piece. Once he was done with his feast, Koga returned to his human form and wiped his face clean of blood. "Are you alright Yukari? I'm sorry that you had to see that, but it's part of my job and I need to protct the humans of this world." Kyouga asked her and explained calmly as he sat next to her. Koga knew that she could probably take care of herself, but he hated all hollows with a burning passion.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:04 am

Yukari's eyes snapped open when she felt a strong vibration coming towards them. She frowned, realizing it was a hollow. She quickly did a backhand spring to get a good few feet away from the hollow that quickly approached them. Before she could attack, she noticed Koga had charged at the hollow first and kill it with ease. She winced at the sounds of Koga scarfing down the hollow, but quickly regained her composure once he was finished. "Yes, I'm alright, you don't have to worry about me seeing anything bad...I can't exactly see remember?" she said with a small frown, pulling her headphones off her ears.
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 am

"That's not true. You can see, but you see with your mind." Kyouga said as he hugged her gently and close to his very muscular body. "If you'll allow it, I would like to be your pet and live with you, Yukari." Koga said calmly as he gently held her against his body. However, she could distance herself from him with great ease.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 am

"Hm, well that's true." she said, nodding a little. She blinked in surprise as Koga suddenly hugged her close, taking her off guard a bit. Her eyes widen a bit in surprise at his words. "Wait...my pet?" she slowly asks, making sure he was asking that. "Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 am

"I have been searching for a person worthy enough to be my master, and I have chosen you Yukari. You're a very gentle person, and you have a good heart. Ever since my mother was murdered I've been living on my own. However, I have been in desperate need of a close friend." Koga said honestly to her. "Yet, I will understand if this is too sudden for you. I just thought that you might want to know my feelings." Koga added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 am

She stayed quiet for a moment, taking in his words as if contemplating on how to answer him. "Sure, we can be friends. I see nothing wrong with that," she said with a small shrug. "I don't know how good of a master I could be, but I'm flattered you'd think I'm worthy of being a master."
Back to top Go down
Koga Amaterasu

Koga Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 am

"So, what is it that you can do to defend yourself?" Koga asked her politely, wondering what kind of abilities she had. At any rate, Koga reaally did like Yukari like a good friend. He was even blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 am

She ran a hand through her hair, thinking for a brief moment on how to respond to his question. "Even though I can't see, my other senses are keener than others. My sight may be gone, but I can hear things better than other people as well as feel things. I can sense my surroundings by feeling the vibrations around me. I can picture in my mind what it looks like even though there's no color, I can see a faint outline of whatever it is the vibration is coming from." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the Park [Private]   Hanging in the Park [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging in the Park [Private]
Page 1 of 1