Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnder the crescent moon - Page 3 Voting_barUnder the crescent moon - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Under the crescent moon - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnder the crescent moon - Page 3 Voting_barUnder the crescent moon - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Under the crescent moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

Under the crescent moon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 am

After returning back to the real world or whatever (Lilinette didnt really get it) either way they where back and that felt good, Stark was as usual about to fall asleep when Ying started to pull the pillow away which snapped him back to reality huh?... forgive me did i miss something he yawned slightly rubbing his eye`s

Lilinette rolled her eyes I should have expected this... Stark why is it that always when there is something important happening you fall asleep?

not really content about where the conversation was going he decided that changing subject would be his best bet to avoid trouble ... I dunno that but i was kinda sleepy Lilinette`s eye was twiching, but before she could respond stark turned towards Sachi Sachi are you up for a morning spar before a shower? lets shed some sweat together? dammit stark i was still talking to you! dont change the subject when you... All right all right Lilinette i get it, but you know me its too much of a bother besides what where we talking about? he scratched his head rubbing his hair in a slow motion.

Lilinette sighed does not matter, so are you gonna fight seriously for once Stark? not gonna happen its too much of a pain and besides i don`t want to hurt her She gazed at stark first but then let go turning towards Yang she stepped closer to him how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 am

(skipping a morning insteed of writing a short postxD)

It was yet anthoder silent day in the large desert, nothing much was going on there, exsept for the cry of hunger from a hollow that had managed to crawl up from the menos forest and begin its endless wandering for food and enegy so it could grow. Despite the silence outside, and inside of the large mansion that served as base for the migthy espada and their servants, someone was awake.

"Sachi-sama, you should`t fight him...he is the former first..your only numer 6..", "Oh? thats sad..you arent beliving in me..". "No, No thats not what i meant Sachi-sama!", Yang said in a panicking manner. "Just joking", Sachi said in a cheerful smile. "Its just a friendly little fight..non of us will go full out". Ying yawend and rubbed his left blue eye, seeming to hardly be awake. They were standing at one of the trainning fields in the large mannor, the one that resembled a real city during the day.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 am

(2 Hrs earlier)

Stark Zipped his shirt close, once he was done he proceeded together with Lilinette as he yawned Jeesus Lilinette why did we have to get up so early? he followed Lilinette with a steady pace Hey Lilinette are you listenining?

The darkness outside had not changed it was just the usual gloomy moon shades that prevented any happiness into las noches Strong winds blew away a lot of sand there was a Sandstorm growing tho, yet they headed towards the inner point of Las Noches towards the place where the eternal sunlight brighted the sky and the sand...

Hey Lilinette im talking to you, why did i have to come so early? with you? i could have come later oh shut up Stark she replied finally if i would have left you there it would have taken forever for you to come and then id have to kick your ass again, its a pain wait am i getting sick or something im starting to sound like stark, she glanced at stark as she stopped what is it Lilinette? u-umm ahh its nothing lets hurry

Soon they approached the sun covered dunes and once there awaited for Sachi and Ying, Yang.

Stark was laying ontop on one of the large pillars gazing at the blue sky and the clouds waiting for Sachi, he randomly yawned while Lilinette spent her time below doing nothing really but waiting and playing by herself on the dunes...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

"Oh boy look how high he is..Ying would you mind?", "H, hai, Sachi-sama..", he said in a shuttering voice, as he drew his zanpaktou from its holster by his hip. A fireball on the size of 2 footballs, shoot out from his zanpaktou`s tip, and burried into the pillar, exsploding the lower part, causing it to fall. Yang took a hold of Sachi and Ying and used flash step to get them 10 feet back so they would`t be crushed.

"Hope it was enough to wake him up", Sachi said, laughing slighty, something that had both Yang and Ying look up at her, smiling truly, apperently, seeing their misteress having fun, enjoying herself, was some of the few things the two opposent fraccions had in commen.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am

Stark sat up once he felt a very familiar being getting closer with decent reitsu, and two with lesser reitsu than the first one, about time stark though suddenly he felt something moving and saw as a fire was shot at the tower are they trying to kill me? he gazed at them with a bored expression.

Once the dust had cleared and the rubble was everywhere Stark found himself not so amused she must have had a great time laughing that off he though, he knew who she was he had been waiting for a while now.

He was laying there in the sand between all the rubble, they really did it didnt they? he asked himself not really that suprised, Lilinette approached the group and waved to Sachi and the twins with a small smile on her lips, the reason she had come this early was because she never liked to lose especially to boys, and she just liked competition.

Stark kept lying there until someone would come for him he for the moment saw no point standing up, he had not a single scratch on him... not even on his clothes
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 pm

"Ahh, what have i done!", Ying yelped out, as he rushed past Lilinette and looked down at Stark, who didnt even rip some of his clothes in the fall. "Im sorry Stark-san, Im sorry! Are you alright!?", he said in a panicking voice, as if Stark was dying because of him.

"Tsk, he is fine, his head is thick enough to protect him", Yang said in a annoyed tone, as he wacked Ying in the neck, causing the blond arrancar boy to cry. "Meanie!", "Nani!?, If someone is a meanie here, its lili-baka!", he said, pointing to her in anger. "Ehh? Lili-chan isent a meanie, you are!", "She is!", "Is not!".

Sachi let out a little sigh as her fraccions began to fight over the odd topic as she walked over the rubble the crashing of the pillar had caused. "Ohio(goodmorning), Stark-san", Sachi said, not ever removing her smile. She held her hand down towards him, waiting for him to take it, she had a feeling he didnt wanna borther get up by himself.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 am

Lilinette was unsure if she was supposed to be mad at the twins or just laughing out loud rolling on the floor, she glanced at Sachi and Stark but concetraited her attention on the twins mostly yet listening to their conversation above the twin`s loud bickering.

oh dear... should i be mad or simply happy that you are arguing about which one of you should be my boyfriend Lilinette announced with a teasing voice while trying to look as innicent as possible, mentally laughing the topic off her chest.

Stark was gazing at the sky when a shadow covered the sun that was beaming down on him, he reconized the voice immidietly, even if he knew it was sachi who was approaching him way before she said anything... at first stark covered his eyes with his wrist so that he could better see sachi then listened to her "Ohio(goodmorning), Stark-san" she said stark blinked once with a bored expression Ohio Stark replied even if he did not concider it a good morning.

He then reached his arm towards Sachi`s arm he grasped her arm gently and tried to pull himself up with a fixated small yawn breaking his habit again he seemingly did not put enough effort to get up on his own and ended up dragging Sachi down ontop of him, it was simply an embarrassing moment as they touched each other in such a intimate way despite knowing each other for a good while now, Stark found displeasure in the fact that he touched a close friend, and yet deep down inside it felt good too.

However as the gentleman that stark was he did not want to go futher into this "accident" and placed his arm on her hip in an effort to pull her up sorry it was not my intent to pull you down he replied with a calm and collected tone, he felt her hair on his cheek it tickled his nose so he almost sneezed, to be honest he was unsure what kind of reaction he would gain from Sachi, anything was all right as long as long as he did not have to be alone anymore...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 am

"Ehhhh!?! Boyfriend?, Ya sick little...whatever you are!", Yang said, as he jumped onto her, pinning her down by the arms, using his free hand to hit her on the helmet, not hurting her body, through annoying the hell out of her. "Y, Yang-kun, please stop!", Ying said, as he took a hold of his older "brother"`s hand, in a attempt to stop his violent act on Lilinette. "Tsk..fine...EHHHH!", he all of a sudden yelled out, as he saw Sachi and Stark in a rather.."privat", position.

"um..", Sachi said as a very little blush appeard accros her cheeks, while she was blinking a little, as if she was just now realishing how she had ended up on the taller half-asleep Stark. "Its okay Stark-san, accidents happend...im glad your okay", she said, befor she stood up herself, taking a hold of his arm, helping him stand up by pressing her side against his, surpporting him, befor complety letting go.

"First Nnoitorra faggot, then Aizen-sama, and now you, gahhhh!", Yang said in a angry tone, as he jumped onto Stark`s back, holding tightly around his neck, attempintg to choke him in anger. "Yang, please get off, it was just an accident...", Sachi tried to assure her fraccion, without luck through. "Lilinette-chan, what should we do?", Ying asked in a worried matter.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 am

"Lilinette-chan, what should we..." Before Ying could finish the centence, Stark was hit with a boot to the head and was sent flying along with yang into a nearby tower that broke into two pieces into both sides of the tower, Lilinette then walked next to him sat ontop of him and grabbed him by the collar as Yang had escaped the terrible wrath (she seemed to have gotten more mad when Yang treated him, but did not have a chance to respond and let out her rage S-stop it Lilinette what did i do wrong? Stark asked a bit confused with his nose bleeding slightly, Lilinette`s face was Tomato ripe red but over all seemed pretty calm Is it not obvious you Pervy bastard! she remarked hang on Lilinette its not what it look`s like its all a misundersta- Misunderstanding my ass... dont treat Sachi like that or i will treat you 100 times worse she said panting.

To stark it seemed like Lilinette was starting to take Sachi`s side she turned to face Yang sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

Yang stuck out his tounge and gave her a small thumb`s up, meaning he was accepting her apoligiez. "Heh, its good to see everyone is getting along...but, lets get this fight started, should`t we?", Sachi said with a small smile, as she withdrew her zanpaktou, and held it in front of herself, befor speaking the words. "Drown them in darkness..Yamihonei!".

Large dragon-alike wings made of black bones shot out of her back, not damaging her uniform through. Her hollow mask grew and coverd her head, along with 2 sharp horns appearing. She pulled her scarf off, showing the 6th number on her neck, and the hollow hole in her chest. She spread out her wings, and flew up one of the nearby pillars, befor she held her zanpaktou, wich now was larger and made out of black bones, down towards Stark and Lilinette.

"Living shadows..". As she spoke the command, a flood of black reitsu oozed out from her zanpaktou, and came down towards them in a rapid speed. The reitsu formed into serval horse-sized creatures, birds, lions, large wolfs, anything that could do harm to the two. Ying and Yang used shonpo to get out of the way, through they had been planning to release themselfs and aid Sachi.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

Lilinette gave a small smile before Stark sat up, with Lilinette leaning on his lap, he stared at Sachi`s resureccion as hasty as ever... he said quietly, while the attack launched towards the two of them...

At first it seemed like they took the whole hit, but suddenly Lilinette was seen standing next to the twins, and stark could be seen appearing from the smoke standing where the attack had hit with his Zanpakto drawn out to its fullest length, with an un ethusiastic expression he gazed at Sachi`s new form...

now then can you entertain me? or at least make me break a sweat? he waited calmly for her responce as he had studied her attack...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 am

"Sachi-sama looks so beautiful..", Ying said in a dreamy way, folding his hands in front of himself, blushing slightly. "mama`s boy..", Yang mumbled, not seeming to be surprised over Lilinette`s speed. Sure, she was a brat, but she was the former 1th espada, so knew she easily could kill him and ying, at least with Stark, if it ever came to that, but it probably never would. "Mama`s boy?...", Ying said in a sobbing voice, it was clear he was close to crying.

"As you wish..", she spoke, smiling slightly, befor she raised her left hand. Bones of the large thick wings broke up, and formed into a 10 foot long and large spear, flaimming with her black reitsu. She threw it down towards him at a speed a vice captain would move. She then used shonpo and appeard to the left, firing a cero from between her horns. At least, she appeard directly behind him, having raised her sword for a cut.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 am

oh knock it off, you should know better than tease your brother Lilinette responded to Yang with a serious voice just look at them fight you might learn a thing or two, assuming that you can keep up she did really not care who won the spar, she just wished stark would get serious for once, off course with a limit...

Stark moved at the last second using a sonido, appearing above sachi in mid air seemingly in a pose about a sword`s length away from her, standing horizontally he calmly whispered so that sachi could hear Cero a blue colored cero shot out from his chest towards Sachi, the cero crashed into the sands down below catching up to sachi in less than a second would she escape?...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am

As his cero was about to hit her, Sachi moved around making her face him. She still had her calm smile on, and she whispered something low, low enough so he just managed to hear it. "Nice try..Stark..-kun". Sachi wrapped her large boney wings around her, and as the Cero hit them, it only seemend like one of the bones broke off, and it was one of the smaller once. Sachi held her hand up towards him, and a pack of horse sized lions with bone claws and teeth formed out of her black reitsu. They rushed towards him, roaring in anger. Sachi shunpoed down to the ground, and pulled her spear out of the sand.

"Sachi-sama`s bones can withstand many attacks...even that baka to Aizen had to cut a few times to penatrate...", Yang said in triumf., "P, please dont be so rude and brag Yang-kun", Ying said in his usual shuttering voice. "Bah shush...hey Lilinette-chan?", he said with a slight smink, looking at her. "Wanna make a bet on who wins?"
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Stark closed his eyes then narrowed them open slightly, while jumping backwards still facing Sachi as the black reitsu like lions would have caught up to him there is more... he recharged a new cero in less than a second and used it to blow away the oncoming attack, after it connected it still engulfed the black reitsu and crashed down towards sachi in a bloody rage, two more Cero`s came out a second later and hit the same spot...

you gotta do better than that, something more original he watched the inferno with a bored whatever attitude, he knew sachi could take a lot of hits in her resureccion or else he would not shoot cero`s at her, yet he was far from being serious.

tsh Lilinette gazed at stark no need to because i alredy know who`s gonna win she gazed at yang with calm facial expression and a sarcastic voice.

he was not a primera for no reason you know... now her voice sounded a bit more serious than before.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 am

(writing on my yuuri account, couldt reach to log onto sachi>.<)

"Bleh, everyone knows that you are nothing without him, Lilinette-baka, i watched your fight with that white haired weirdo around a year ago, all you did was bitch around until Stark finaly pulled togeder and released..". Yang seemend to be annoyed and angry, but inside he was joyful and earger to shout at his misteress, giving her compliments on her beauty and strentgh. But unlike Ying, who was jumping on his spot liek a little fangirl, Yang knew how to keep his head cold, and the emotions hidden.

Sachi smiled slightly as the Ceros repelled off her bone wings, only causing small fragments of dust to break off them. "As you wish..behold, my greatest creations yet...Dragon of the abyss!". A large dragon emerged out of the thin air, breaking the ground under itself. It was at least 50 foot tall, had long legs and arms with long boney claws on it. Its tail was swiping dangerously, being coverd in spiky bone plates. Its head had 2 horns on it, each having flaiming reitsu on the tip of them. It opend its slecton mouth. and spat out a large strong reitsu flow towards Stark, being double as strong as Sachis Cero.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

(lol thats oki)

A vein appeared on her forehead as she gazed at yang before turning to look at the fight, Bah i could beat that white haired child molester any day, besides myself, so has stark grown stronger as well. she crossed her arms across her chest. As she watched sachi release something that almost dropped her jaw, leaving her speechless and concerned.

Being as calm as ever Stark gazed at the bone dragon, somehow it reminded him off Barragan Yare yare, seems like you are finally taking me seriously
He raised his sword to prepare to block the attack that the dragon had released, but was suprised by the mere force and size of the attack, he was able to hold his own but found himself lying on the soft sand after the attack passed, sand rained down after the explosion, Stark gazed boringly at the bone plated dragon, then at sachi.

Lilinette emerged to pull Stark up Stark are you okay? she asked a bit worried yeah im fine... im suprised sachi he raised his voice slightly so that she could hear him.

since you are going all out like this, i don`t seem to have a choice... Lilinette He sheathed his Zanpakto, He started to fly up into the sky making a hole in the ceiling of the "sky" with his bare hand, he landed on one of the pillar`s, the Hueco Mundo moon loomed above him, Lilinette joined Stark while calling Lilinette`s name. come closer... Lilinette nodded and did as he said... Stark placed his palm ontop of Lilinette`s head, she closed her eyes as Stark narrowed his, suddenly Lilinette dissapeared. Kick about... Los Lobos

A stream of spiritual pressure flew up into the air being twice as tall as las noches itself, a massive amount of spiritual pressure beamed down from the hole where he punched himself out, he started to descend to the ground below... he reminded himself of the rule that no espada higher than quarta should release their zanpakto inside of las noches...

Holding onto two gun`s and diffrent clothes than before Stark gazed at sachi...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 am

Sachi lifted her hand, feeling her feet slipping slightly on the air, as the immense reitsu sprought out from Stark. If she hadent been in her released form, and her dragon hadent been summoing, she would most likely be on her knees, catching her breath. Ying and Yang had been holding onto eacthoder, so they would`t be thrown of the pillar they had placed themselfs on. They were strong, but they were only fraccions, and not in their released state.

"Im glad my creation impressed you, Stark-san...you look handsome with the serious look in your eyes", she said, smiling as always. She hadent changed her tone as she gave him a compliment, whenever it was friendly or flirting meant, was hard to tell. "But lets get started..alright?". She lifted her left hand, and a large black ball of reitsu formed above her head. She trusted her hand forward, sending the ball towards him. A cero formed above her horns, and charged towards them aswell. Finaly, the large dragon swung its large tail towards him, roaring in rage.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 am

how about you decide if your impressed or not after you have fought me... he said with a bored look on his face he pulled up his left gun next to him Lilinette are you ready?............ ............ Lilinette............ Lilinette.... LILINETTE!!!! he smashed The gun in his arm against his head and a eerie sound came from the gun as it seemed to grasp in pain Stop it Starrk, what the hell are you doing? That`s totally my line Lilinette!! he said in an annoying tone yet hardly showing it on his face, he started rubbing the back of the gun... S-stop it s-starrk it hurt`s, your rubbing my butt say that your sorry and you will co-operate off course stark had almost not been listening what sachi was doing and therefore used sonido when the attack almost hit him...

.... .... if it`s that`s how you want it a small smile crossed his lips...

he pointed his left gun at the bone dragon he whispered Cero Metralleta and inceredbly powerful almost one wided beam of cero`s entirely incinerated the bone dragon, only leaving an enourmous amount of smoke in its wake...
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 am

"T, this reitsu..!", Ying yelped up, as he feel to his knees, not being able to withstand the spiritual pressure from the relased Starrk. "T, tsk, little pansy", Yang said, still standing, through you could see he was biting his lip hard, having a hard time standing up. The two arrancar boys were both on the same level of power, but when it came to Stamia, Yang easily outbeat Ying, seeing how his personality was.
As Starrk fired his large cero, destroying her dragon complety, Sachi wrapped her wings around herself. She felt as the Cero hit her, sending her flying back into one of the nearby pillars, causing it to collasps. The smoke eventually cleared, and it seemed like Sachi had been killed.

The remainning bones of the large dragon began to rumble, and a large reitsu wave was send through the area, scattering the broken pillar over everrywere. The power source was Sachi, and she was holding her zanpaktou towards the area were the dragon had been destroyed. Black reitsu shot out from the sword, and like a big wave, it engulfed the bones of the dragon.

Within moments, the dragon had re-asmbled itself, through bones from Sachi`s own wings had placed themselfs around on the dragon, meaning it would take more than one shot to destroy it, seeing how Sachi`s wings had held against the cero.
"Not bad, Starrk-san...your release is strong..oh im sorry..Your and lilinette`s release are strong", she said with a little smile, not seeming to be surprised over Lilinette turning into guns. Sachi had taken her scarf off, revealing her 6th espada tatoo and her hollow hole.

Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

Starrk pulled his left gun next to his left eye, or where his eye, which was now covered by a bone fragment and chain`s holding it up let me guess... you still wanna fight with everything you got? what a pain, guess it can`t be helped..... let`s do it Lilinette this time around he changed gun`s and pulled the trigger, it shout out a cero, stronger than the other one when he was in sealed state, much stronger, a single cero, he then changed gun`s in mid air and shot out a barrage of same blue cero`s from the left gun all directed towards the dragon...

Making sure he kept a distance he seemingly appeared in many places at the same time around Sachi, he displayed the speed feat of his resureccion something sachi could never have compared herself at her current strenght level, while seemingly standing still in many places at the same time he pulled another wave of cero`s at almost the exact same time from every direction. Yet another cloud of smoke covered the bone dragon, however Starrk anticipated that the effect would be much smaller than when he hit it the first time over, that is if it would hit her at all. ..... ..... come on i know your all right
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 am

The dragon spread out its wings, preventing from any of the cero to hit Sachi. Despite Sachi`s reinforsments, the dragon`s left wing broke up. Sachi, having used a great amount of her reitsu to revive the dragon, was hit by the cero point blank, sending her back into the rubble. "Sachi-sama!", both ying and yang yelled out, befor they appeard next to her, the fear of losing her being in their eyes.

"Boys im fine..", Sachi mumbled, looking up at Starrk and Lilinette, having a small smile on her face. Her espada uniform had been torn off, revealing bone plates covering her from the hips and down to the start of her thights, covering her private area. A long boneplate was running up following her spine, ending in her neck. Bone plates was covering her chest, through not by much. Her left horn had broken off, but her wings and hair was intact.

"And here i had grown a liking to my clothes..how pityful", she said, slowy standing up, looking towards Starrk and lilinette yet again. "Heh, you two are really strong-". Sachi was cut off when she saw Yang had appeard behind Starrk.

"pervert!, Lilinette-san, tell him to look away!", Yang yelled out angry, holding a tight grib around the neck on Starrk, well knowing he hardly would feel it due to his hierro. Despite Sachi was as coverd as most of the female fraccions, it was making Yang angry having others to see her like that.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 pm

I don`t think she will be able to take much more, Starrk though, Starrk looked down at her with a serious facial expression yare yare... im only warming up, you sure you want to- Starrk`s eye`s widened a bit he turned around and pointed his gun at Yang tho he stopped when he noticed who he was, he was not suprised it was yang, but he was happy he did not pull the trigger Don`t sneak up on me like that yang... he sighed... What the hell yang! get your sorry ass out of here it`s not safe, aho! and what the hell do you want me to do in this form?!? (aho also mean`s idiot) the same eerie voice came from the gun... ....... ........ he glanced at sachi could you tell them to back off a bit there is still one thing i would want to show you....
Back to top Go down
Kuromo Sachi

Kuromo Sachi

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 am

"Show me?", Sachi said, tilting her head to the left, in a unsual cute manner, as cute as a woman with large bone wings and horns could be. "Ying, Yang, come here...", she spoke in a soft voice, sounding like a mother calling her children to her, which wasent far of, since Sachi had given them life.

Ying and Yang looked at eacthoder, Ying with a worried face, Yang with a pissed off face, again it was clear they were directly oppesent of eacthoder. "..Fine", Yang mumbled, walking over to Sachi with ying, taking Sachi`s left hand in his while Ying took the right. Sachi spread out her wings and slightly held them around her two fraccions, you never knew how strong whatever he was gonna show her was.
Back to top Go down
Stark & Lilinette

Stark & Lilinette

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 am

Starrk waited until they had backed far enough ah.... don`t look away, don`t fade into darkness.... he locked his gun`s together and pulled them off against each other pulling out spark`s Starrk started to glow with a blue/indigo eerie glow, let`s do it Lilinette... he though for himself Segunda Etapa an overwhelming spiritual pressure cracked trough las noches, and blue stream`s of reitsu smashed down below blowing up a sandstorm, a powerful beam of indigo colored reitsu beamed upward`s toppling las noches in its feet, it created a lot of smoke and the whole place felt like it was falling apart as the air felt incredebly heavy, any lower hollow`s within a squremile died off simply by being too close...

A lot of the smoke was blown away by a sudden movement in the air .... .... Starrk is this not a bit much? a female voice said sounding more mature it was still sounding familiar at the same time...

Guess... i over did it after all... Starrk stood up putting down his gun`s in its holster`s, their spiritual pressure still shaking the air around them.... Now... who are you calling a pervert yang? Lilinette glanced at Yang as the smoke blew away, revealing herself to them, while starrk kept most of his usual attire, Lilinette reminded a lot about Harribel.... her right eye was still covered like it used to though and on her head two horn`s poked outward, she too had a bone plated belt around her waist where her gun`s rested in the holster`s..... her usual childish self was replaced by her new attitude and calmness... she seemed a bit distant but it was defenetly Lilinette....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the crescent moon   Under the crescent moon - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the crescent moon
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next