Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Swing Life Away... [Private!] Vote_lcapSwing Life Away... [Private!] Voting_barSwing Life Away... [Private!] Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Swing Life Away... [Private!] Vote_lcapSwing Life Away... [Private!] Voting_barSwing Life Away... [Private!] Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Swing Life Away... [Private!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

Swing Life Away... [Private!] Empty
PostSubject: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 am

Urufu smiled. He was sitting in a small clearing in the forest, feasting on a small rabbit's blood. It wasn't much, but he loved the taste. It almost reminded him of gummy bears. He snorted. Almost. Standing up, he tossed the drained carcass to his pet, Marrow. The wolf happily crunched on the bones, sucking out the marrow with his long tongue.

Standing up, Urufu decided to clean up. Walking a kilometer to a stream, he quickly stripped of his cloak and started to wash the excess blood and grime from himself.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:11 am

Road was running for a reason even unknown to herself. All she knew as that something inside her body didn't feel right. She stopped noticing someone using the lake to clean themselves while quickly holding a yelp she moved into view.

"H-hello" She said hoping that the boy would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:21 am

"Oh!" Urufu exclaimed, quickly delving deeper into the water. "How's it going, traveler?" He called out, smiling broadly. For some reason, he didn't mind the circumstances in which they met. Then again, Urufu wasn't raised by humans, besides Juusatsu whom died a long time ago. He didn't know proper manners, or etiquette. Rising out of the water naked and dripping, he shook himself off like a dog, which, for some reason, was quite effective. Pulling on his underclothes, and then cloak, he turned and smiled at her. "My name's Urufu!" He said, walking over and offering her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 am

A blush covered Road's face as she noticed the boy infront of her was naked a few seconds ago. With the blush still painting her face she took the Urufu's hand.

"Nice to meet you Urufu..my name is Road" She said trying to hide the small hint of emotion in her voice. She still didn't know how to deal with or show anyone emotion.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 am

Smiling, Urufu let go of her hand and stepped back so he could stretch a little bit. The water felt great on his tense muscles in his back and legs. "So.. what brings you to my forest?" He asked smiling, still doing his stretches.

The sun overhead began to sink lower into the blue yonder, the clouds becoming veraciously darker. A slight breeze began to pick up, and Urufu took the initiative. "I should head on to my place, where a fire can be made safely." He smiled, turning. "Do you wanna come with me?" He asked, his grin growing.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Road was staring at Urufu's muscles before she realized that he was talking to her. Looking into his eyes she simple smiled before cracking her knuckles. She still didn't know anything from her past and it was starting to mess her up.

"I don't really know what I'm doing here Urufu" Raod said then looked to see him grinning. Another blush painted her face as she nodded a yes to him. She wasn't used to getting a lot of attention.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Urufu grinned more. Grabbing her wrist, he quickly weaved his way through the forest, warning her hear and there about stumps and roots, etc. Halfway to his hollowed out tree, he actually picked her up and leaped over many tree stumps, avoiding an area comprised solely of thatch that criss-crossed itself in a strange lattice upon the soft earth.

"Almost there." He muttered, moving from one tree to the next, hopping from branch to branch with her still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Road felt her self tighten her grip on Urufu's left shoulder while burring her face in his chest. She heard his warnings but because of his warmth she didn't really pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"And.. and this is it." He exclaimed, still holding on to her tightly. He could have put her down now.. or 50 feet away, but for some reason this felt.. Right to him. In front of the due was a large oak tree, most of the center, save for the back and sides, had been carved out with what looked like very sharp blades. Or claws. Urufu's fingernails were spectacularly long. A table, some chairs, and an area covered in leaves and pine boughs was in a corner. In front of the tree, an area had been cleared in which a fire could easily be made.

Stilling holding on to her, he adjusted his grip so one hand could be free. Concentrating, he searched within himself for Kensei's powers. Finding them, he grasped them tightly, and called on the Zanpakuto's they shared. He only needed one for this. Muttering the release phrase, the sword changed to Shikai form.

Tossing the sword into the air, he heard a resounding thunk as it severed through a large tree branch, which quickly fell into the fire pit. The sword landed back gracefully in Urufu's hand. Arcing the blade, a burst of fire shot out, illuminating the darkening forest area with a flurry of orange and red. Then the tree, as well as coals from his previous fires, burst into flame, and stayed lit.

"And I did all of that one handed." He boasted, winking and letting the zanpakuto fade away. He wasn't really that cocky, he was just showing off, now.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Road stared in amazement at the sight before her. The fire seemed to be dancing putting her into a trance. Smiling she let out a small giggle before kissing him on the neck. She still didn't know much about human emotion but she knew how to react to them lately.

"And that's your prize Urufu-kun" She said once her lips were pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

"Well that is quite a prize.." He muttered, as a great timber wolf walked up to them, sniffing her profusely. "This is Marrow. He lives under the tree in a den I dug out for him last year." Urufu explained, still smiling profusely. The wolf, having accepted her, started to lick her like a house dog.

"I don't think he realizes he is a wolf." He whispered in her ear, giggling at the wolf dog's antics. He still held her tightly in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

She laughed being licked by the wolf before whispering in Urufu's ear "You can put me down now silly or do you have a crush on me already"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Urufu chuckled, before slowly putting her down. "I believe that is to be decided." He answered calmly, pulling up two carved logs that resembled stools, but were actually quite comfortable. He kept them near the fire, because lately more and more people have been stumbling on his home.

"So, Road... What do you think?" He asked her, staring into the fire, the orange and red flames dancing off of his purple eyes like rubies and amethyst' thrown into a blender.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm

"I think you are very pretty Urufu" Road said with a small smile.

She still didn't like to show emotion but, he didn't seem like he was going to hurt her. Feeling calm Road held out her wrist to Urufu before realizing it.

"Would you like a taste of my blood Urufu?" She asked looking almost Innocent
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Urufu nearly burst out laughing. How could this girl catch on to him so quickly. "Maybe just a taste..." He muttered, grabbing her wrist gently and setting his teeth on her cool skin. Not inserting them, merely placing them against the skin. Like diamonds against paper. Making a trail up her arm with them, he could practically feel the goosebumps he must have been causing.

Letting go of her arm, he looked her dead in the eye before winking. Pulling her close to him, he pressed.. no, mashed his lips against hers, before pulling away. "Ah jeez... I'm sorry.." He muttered, staring back into the fire, avoiding her gaze completely. He could still taste her though, like honey on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Road was beyond words as her face was painted a dark red. Nobody had ever kissed her before or at least that she could remember. She touched her lips feeling his taste still linger. With shaking hands she turned his face to look at her.

"Thank you for the kiss Urufu and don't be apologizing because if you do you may never get another kiss from me again" She said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

"Is that so?" He asked playfully, tugging her onto his lap. "Does that mean there's more to come?" he asked her, his face unbearably close to hers, her body heat and his intermingling with that coming from the fire in front of them. He could hardly stand it. They were so close together!

Luckily, his wolf pet had gone away after a bit, probably to sleep or something. He didn't care. the only thing on his mind at the moment was the beautiful girl on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

"Yes it is" Was all Road said before pressing his lips against his. She slipped her tongue into his mouth slowly touching his. Most people would never see her do this things and yet he would be the only boy to be witness.

For what seemed to be like a century she kisses him harder while sliding her hand down his spine. After having a hugs grin she pulled her lips off of him then licked his neck quickly.

"There is your second kiss" She said
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 pm

"Are we keeping a high score now?" He asked her breathlessly, his hands exploring her body as well, learning her entire anatomy off of touch. His eyes were lost exploring the portal that was her eyes, his own alight with wonder and excitement. Stealing a kiss for himself, his heart pounded heavily in his chest as he memorized her exact taste, loving it all.

Oh, he felt as if his skin were on fire, every cell ignited in a passionate, lustful kiss that exceeded anything he had ever felt before in his life.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:44 am

Road let out a small moan as her body was explored by his hands. She was definitely not used to being touched by other people. Smiling she touched his neck before nibbling on his right ear gently. Keeping score was the last thing on her mind because it was being consumed with anything lustful.

"I don't know Urufu we're only going to keep score if you admit you have a crush on me" Road said playfully before looking into his eyes again" I'll admit i like you also"
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 am

"I admit I may have a crush on you..." He whispered into her ear, nibbling on her collarbone, scraping his teeth gently along her exposed skin, before pulling his head back up and kissing her once again, his tongue wrestling with hers for dominance.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:05 am

Road felt herself lose as his tongue seemed to stay around hers. With her left hand she stroked his hair before pulling him off to see his eyes.

"Good and I'll admit that you win this round Urufu" She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 am

"This round?" He asked her, tickling her sides while grinning like a fool. The fire began to low down a little bit, but he didn't care. He was.. preoccupied, and quite warm while doing it. Kissing her again, this time it was deliberately slow, compassionate. He felt as if every cell on body were being electrocuted, leaving his body and reentering them again. In short, Urufu Tatsumaki was Ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Road

Road

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 am

Road laughed trying not to show it on her face. She was happy to have fun for once in her life.

"You're a great kisser" Road managed to say between kisses before giving him on of her own.
Back to top Go down
Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 am

"That's fantastic then.. that makes two." He winked, his tongue wrestling with hers once more. He loved this moment, he felt he was really connecting with her, on a level he hadn't connected with anyone in well.. ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing Life Away... [Private!]   Swing Life Away... [Private!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing Life Away... [Private!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next