Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)

Go down 
+28
Koga Amaterasu
Tsuch
Lemmy
Zanji Ryotoji
Juan
Ayame Hikari
SubliminalMessaging...
Kenpachi Zaraki
Byakuya Kuchiki
Aozora
Hitomi Sonozaki
Motoko Kusanagi
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yoruichi Shihoin
Tia Hallibel
Ichigo Kurosaki
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Light Mikoto
Shūhei Hisagi
Soifon
Orihime Inoue
vengeance
Kyouga
Kensei Kontan
Kiri Mikoto
Urahara Kisuke
Yangu Mikoto
Kaji Mikoto
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Ayame's cheeks turned slightly pink,"yes I will admit that I did." she giggles," but when you're drunk you become a Kissing demon." she laughs while taking a sip of her own drink.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm

*walks over too where the action is saying "wat the fucc iz up nigs?"
Back to top Go down
Zanji Ryotoji

Zanji Ryotoji

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Zanji walked into the party. He was wearing a his old shinigami uniform his zanpaktou hung at his side as he looked around. he thought to himself 'ok who decided to throw the party at our secret headquarters.' He nodded politely to people as he passed. He reached a area when he felt a few familiar spiritual pressures. "well now if it isn't a big case a deja-vu." Zanji diverted his path to the vizards area and headed towardswere zaraki was. "Hello captain kuchiki ho've you been your shunp still the fastest in soul society?"
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Aozora downs the rest of his drink "That is true, but when I start drinking I believe that you've never stopped me once, until it was too late"
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm

*Walks too the corner as no one iz even paying any mind saying too himself "Why did i even come..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 am

Ayame laughs a bit at his reasponse and blushes."very true well at least you didnt do anything too reckless." she smirks and drains her own glass.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:46 am

"Thats because I've stopped drinking when I've had about ten glasses, and by that time, we have usually left the party"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 am

Ayame smirks,"and I thought it was sort of funny." she giggles remembering the time he got into a a fight with a random stranger." but we had to leave cause it was getting late anyways so it didn't matter." she leans against him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:15 am

"Thats because he was touching something that he shouldn't have. Now if he was only talking it would have been a different story" he finishes another drink, before wrapping his arm around Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:23 am

Ayame slightly frowned at the memory,the strange was flirting with her and when he slid a hand up her skirt Aozora broke his nose and wrists. She smiled lightly." no complaints there." she simply said whil feeling his arms wrap around her waist."the only thing I regretted was not being able to punch him myself." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am

"If you would have had your way with him, the stranger would have been dead, and he was lucky that I only broke his nose and wrists" Aozora slids his mouth up Ayame's neck, and kisses her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Juan

Juan

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 am

Jokun looked around as he gulped down another drink.Jokun blinked a few times as he stumbled and tried to regain his balance."ugh Hey let me go mingle."Jokun randomly stumbled around and greeted multiple. people.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am

"mmmmmm that's true....." she murmered as he kissed her neck an colar bone. She puts down the glass that she was holding on the table and runs a finger up and down his arm.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 am

Aozora starts to reach for another glass, but decides to leave it alone, knowing that if he has one more, something weird might happen. Feeling Ayame's finger run down his arm, he places a hand on her ass and lightly squeezes feeling the soft skin underneath.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Ayame was about to tease him about the problem that would happen if he had another drink. But she feels her ass being lightly squeezed by Aozora's hand. A smile plays on her lips. She gives him a kiss."out of curiousity...are you still bored?"
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm

He squeezes a bit harder after hearing the question "Just a bit"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 pm

"you know what happens if you drink too much....". She tells him while running a Hand slowly on his thigh." would you rather risk it....or are you not thirsty anymore." she whispers to him. Hoping he catches what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Tomix was bored, wandering the streets of Karakura town. He sensed Ayame's reitsu, along with a whole load of other people. Party. Tomix grinned. He ran straight in. He looked around. The only person he reconized was Ayame...and with a sinking heart he noticed she was kissing with another man. He thought back tears, promising not to break down.

He walked over to them, and said with a cherry wave:
"Hi Ayame! Didn't think you'd be at the party!"

He eyed her 'friend'. There was somthing weird about him...It wos proberly nothing.
Back to top Go down
SubliminalMessaging...

SubliminalMessaging...

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 pm

*walks over too lemmy not knowing him but sayz "hi" too try and be friendly with someone from feeling ignored...
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:26 am

"I could throw back a few more, and I do feel a bit thirsty again, now that you mention it" Aozora grabs another drink, and shots it like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

As ayame laughed at his response she felt Tomix's spiritual pressure. She looked at him and waved then turned back to Aozoora,"hey I forgot to introduce you to someone." she gets up from the chair and walks over to Tomix. " Aozora this is Tomix,Tomix, this is Aozora." she introduced then explained,"tomix is a good friend of mine that save me from getting killed." she told Aozora while flashing Tomix an undying grateful smile ."and this is my boy friend who nearly killed the guy who tried to touch me." she blushed a bit while laughing gently running a hand through her hair though feeling guilty and hoped that Tomix wouldn't hate her.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Tomix's heart sank when he heard the word 'boyfriend'. He smiled. If Ayame was happy...so was he.
He turned to her friend.
"Hi, I'm Tomix. I one of Ayame's close friends." He was happy that she was enjoying himself. He looked around for someone else he knew.
Back to top Go down
Tsuch

Tsuch

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 am

Nnoitra walked up behind Tomix silently looking down. Put down again I suppose Tomix? Nnoitra wore a large smile much like he always did. "How's that pathetic way of life treating ya?..... deserter." Nnoitra probably shouldn't be couldn't resist. He remembered when Tomix abandoned Los Noches for his own purposes. Nnoitra always that him an idiot for it. Nnoitra wouldn't often be caught at a party like this especially with other races like this but his curiousity got the slight bit better of him. He hated nearly everyone in the room with him and was itching to fight some of the ones he saw as strong in the room. He looked at Ayame and scowled a bit. She was the former 5th Espada. She became so shortly after Nnoitra had lost the position. He couldn't help but loathe her some for it. He controlled himself though just enough not to swing the huge scythe he had sitting on his shoulder at anyone in the room. Nnoitra happened to be so tall that the scythe wasn't bothering or hitting anyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Hikari

Ayame Hikari

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:20 am

Ayame felt a bit bad as Tomix slightly had a sad expression but was trying to smile for her. She was about to tell Tomix something when she saw nnoitora walk into the room and harshly teased Tomix. She looked up at the tall former 5yh espada whom he had taken his place for not too long ago."hello nnoitora what a surprise this is." a smile played on her lips. His power was equal to hers and she was slightly more powerful than he was but It was only because she was a bit Faster and he attacked at times without thinking. She didn't want to fight him so she simply smirked at him."and I'm not surprised you haven't left the army....after all they did replace you." she slightly moved her top's strap a little bit off her shoulder where the #5 tattoo was marked on her neck and slightly reached colar bone Then quickly slipped the strap back in place. she knew that he slightly disliked her because of it and she used that against him for picking on her friend.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Tomix turned to Nnoitra. "Well...if it isn't my old comrade. Did you gain weight?" Tomix hated him. He had supported Aizen's move to kill Tomix's sister. If he laid a single hand on Ayame...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)   The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vizard Party(Open To everyone, in fact i insist you join)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next