Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) - Page 3 Voting_barBeach Party (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Beach Party (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) - Page 3 Voting_barBeach Party (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Beach Party (open)

Go down 
+3
Ichigo Kurosaki
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Tomix stayed still as Lino and Reina spoke...Thoughts raging inside him. He was angry...he was sad...He just thought.
After a few minutes...Lino offered a shake of his hand. Tomix reached out, and shook it.
"Thanks." He murmed.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

OCC:My bad I totally was very busy attending some college tour with my school and couldn't post please forgive me.

Lin would shake Tomix's hand and then look at Reina,he would have a smile on his face as he said"Sure."He sound very happy at first but he would notice how serious Reina was and he stop smiling and said"Okay,sure thing Rei."he would then begin to walk toward the shore.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:53 am

Reina walked back on to the shore with linomaru,as her bare feet touched the warm sand she ran her fingers through her white and slighly black hair.She then slipped on Tomix's t-shirt that covered her body and slightly covered part of her thighs.the shirt slightly slid off her left shoulder which slightly exposed a bit more of her peach cream skin. Reina ignored it for the moment and asked,~Lin please be honest,what were you guys fighting about?″her tone was soft and gentle.she then wondered why tomix was so upset.but she decided to ask about that matter later.

OCC: its alright ^^
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Tomix floated through the water...alone. He felt upset with himself because he let his emotions get loose. He swam underwater...for a long time, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:28 am

Lin would not say anything for a while but would take a sigh and say"Okay,we were fighting about you....I just laid down some ground rules and he didn't agree with them so we started arguing."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:40 am

Reina blushed lightly,not at all surprised about linomaru being protective,however she was a bit surprised over what the arguement was about."it must have been a pretty heated arguement because both of your spiritual energy spiked up in a startling rate." she smiled lightly then continued while shaking her head slightly,"though i dont know why you guys would fight for my case."
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

"Oh I didn't noticed that sorry,but you know how I get sometimes,heheh."Linomaru would smile and rub the back of his head.*Clears Throat*"Listen Reina,I just wanted to tell you...if you need anything just call me and I'll give it to you,no questions asked okay."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:59 am

Micha glanced at the surroundings as a breeze blew her hair into her eyes. She felt an unusual sense f calm as she took a deep breath and the released it with a small smile on her face. This was a really nice day; not to mention the sun was out. The weather was never this good in Hueco Mundo and she had almost forgotten what the sun looked like or how the warmth felt on her skin.

She stretched herself out and yawned slowly. She then tensed up when she felt a familiar fluctuation in power. She knew that reiatsu...it belonged to Tomix. So she followed it and appeared in front of the group. She then smirked. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" she mused as she flipped her hair out of her eyes
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

Reina laughed,"yep...same old Lino-chan."" she smiles teasingly,it was good to know that nothing changed between them.She then nodded and blushed a bit,"course i'll call you..besides you're the next person i call after 911." she then smirked,"kidding!" she didnt worry though,she knew linomaru got the joke...at least she hoped he did.

she then sensed the pressence of an arrancar nearby,at first she worried until she she said hi to Tmix.Reina sighed in relief. she smiled at the female arancar,"hi..you must be a friend of Tomix and possibly ayame." she held out her hand to the female while slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:16 am

Linomaru would begin to laugh"Same old Rei,shy yet funny the way I remember you,hahah"Linomaru would smile but he would turn his attention to the girl who had walked up to them and spoke to Tomix and would think*great more arrancarr*but would pay her speaking to tomix no mind and just did the polite thing and said"Hi there,I'm Linomaru."
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:30 am

Micha smiled when she heard Reina speak. She offered out her own hand and shook Reina's. "The pleasure's all mine. I'm Micha Rios" she introduced herself and sighed. She stretched out again and yawned. She really hadn't gotten much sleep lately and as a result: yawning her head off and gained bags under her eyes.

She then turned to the boy who had spoken to her. "Hi, you're cute" she spoke and winked at him. He wasn't bad looking for a human and maybe if he played his cards right, Micha could play with him for a but
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:41 am

Linomaru was speechless at the girls words he would say the only thing that came to his mind "Uh...Thanks I guess...You too."Lin had no interest in Arrancarrs but he just thought he be nice since she posed no treat toward them and smile at the girl and he gave a little blush.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Tomix waded out of the water, and put his arm around Reina.
"Done with you conversation with Linomaru? And another thing...you look good with my shirt on." Tomix laughed when saying this. Then he went serious, and said: "Sorry about me and Linomaru argueing about you before."
He then noticed Micha from Korosu was here.
"Hey Micha! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:35 am

Reina smiled at Micha,″nice name and i'm glad to meet someone who is a friend of my older sister,Ayame and my boyfriend.″ she leaned against Tomix as he wrapped an arm around her.she lightly blushed as Tomix pointed out that she looked good in his shirt.″thanks i guess.″she said with a slight laugh as the warm light of the sunset touched her skin.She then smiled as Linomaru lightly blushed.she knew that he didnt like arrancars or anything hollow related,she then remembered something.″hey Lin,did you hear of the new girl in school?″ she asked Linomaru wondering if he knew the girl's name.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:49 pm

"New girl no,why do you ask?"Linomaru would look at tomix and then back at Reina as he spoke.He would roll his eyes as he spoke showing he didn't really care but he was happy to know that he could get to know someone new.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Orihime shyly walks to where everyone is while trying to not be noticed. She stands behind Reina in an attempt to hide since she doesn't know very many people here. Her two piece bikini is covered by her coat since she doesn't know if Ichigo is going to show up or not.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:07 pm

He smiled at everyone...yes, including Linomaru.
"No, really. You do look good with it on." He gave a small laugh.
He noticed someone else, who was attempting to hide behind Reina. He gave a cherry wave and said:
"Hi there! Come on out, no need to be shy or anything."
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm

LInomaru would pay Tomix no mind as he saw Orihime hiding behind Reina he would say"Ori is that you?...It's me Linomaru Hugo from school...Don't be scared,I won't bite,Tomix on the other hand eats humans,if you get what I'm saying."Linomaru would have a very immature look on his face with the last remark toward Tomix and begins to smile.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Reina smiles a bit and was about to say something when she felt orihime's presence come from behind her.turning around she smiled,″hey orihime!″ she hugged her friend while giving Linomaru a teasing look,″and Linomaru here takes hot headed to a whole new level.″ she sticks out her tongue and laughs as she recalls the day Linomaru was mad at this one kid for ripping his project and in result Linomaru's head burst into flames and the desks and papers burned down.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Catching on to what she just said lin would say"Hey that was a lnog time ago I've learn to control my powers see."Linomaru would flick his wrist and a ball of fire would appear in his hand he then begins to play with the ball tossing it from hand to hand as he said"See,I've got total control."Linomaru would toss the ball into the air and let it fall back down.He would then begin to dribble it like a basketball as he asked Tomix "Are you afraid of fire Tommy?"Linomaru would stick his hand out to fake him out by shooting fire out toward him but quickly redrawing it back into his hand."Heheh"he would smile from ear to ear,showing he was only joking with Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:32 am

Orihime watches as Linomaru and someone named Tomix act somewhat childish as far as she can tell. She stays near Reina but she holds her coat closed in an attempt to keep her bikini hidden. She is less nervous of Linomaru, but the others she doesn't know enough to feel as comfortable. She smiles nervously and stays behind Reina when Linomaru plays with his fire things.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:55 am

Reina slightly rolls her eyes as Linomaru attempts to tease Tomix with his powers.″if Tomix decides to blast you with a cero for doing that Lin i take no responsibility and i'll only step in to heal you guys then i'll slap you for being an idiot got that?″she smirked while playfully facemasking him like she did when they where kids.then turning to Orihime she says,″Hime you're gonna get extremely hot in that coat.″she then added.″if you'd like i could take off the shirt i'm wearing the exact same time you ditch the coat.″ she let the offer sink in while smirking.″deal?″
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

Orihime decides to let Reina make the choice of whether or not she continues wearing her coat. Although she was hoping Ichigo would be present to see her bikini which is the only she wore this bikini.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Tomix felt a twinge of annoyance when Linomaru messed with him with fire. It annoyed him even more the fact he called him Tommy.
"It's Tomix. And by the way...I can make a feather slice a neck open if I wanted to." Tomix demonstrated by creating a dark purple out of his hands.
Tomix then said, with a joking, but evil tone: "Do you want to see?"
Tomix didn't like Linomaru that much, but he would try to be friends with Reina's freind.
Still grinning evily, he produced 9 more feathers, from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

Reina rolls her eyes,″You guys are something else...″ she then takes off Tomix's shirt and takes orihime's coat off while pulling Orihime into the water with her.Reina then turns to Orihime,″dont worry ichigo might show up eventually but for now try to have some fun.″she wraps an arm around her friend while smiling,″ichigo will love your swimsuit for sure.″
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next