Bleach Unified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG with a new plot. You can play as your favorite character, or make a custom one. Have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Bleach Unified!

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Byakuya Kuchiki

Marcos

Majeh

Vengeance

Lemmy

Orihime Inoue
Taken Canon Characters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Rukia Kuchiki
Renji Abarai
Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Urahara Kisuke
Rangiku Matsumoto
Orihime Inoue
Yoruichi Shihoin
Ichigo Kurosaki
Soifon
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Retsu Unohana
Shunsui Kyouraku
Shinji Hirako
Nemu Kurotsuchi
Aaroniero Arruruerie
Kenpachi Zaraki
Juushiro Ukitake
Momo Hinimori
Chizuru
Luppi
Kira Izuru
Shūhei Hisagi
Tia Hallibel
Tousen Kaname
Szayel Aporro Granz
Grimmjow
Nanao Ise
Affiliates

An all-anime Crossover RPRPG World

Bleach Untold Stories RP  

The Bleach Society Role-PlayRPG CircleRPG-DBleach: The Timeless WarRunes Of Magic

Latest topics
» Cheap bags as a fashion symbol for women after financial crisis
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm by milktea

» 6pm: Up to 65% OFF Shoes Fit for Every Size
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm by milktea

» How can I use dealam's Coupon Codes?
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm by milktea

» How to Great Savings With Dealam Coupons and Coupon Codes Online?
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm by milktea

» How to Get Amazon Discount Coupons from the search engine?
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:44 pm by milktea

» Whether shopping online benefits you or not?
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:38 pm by milktea

» How to shopping online for the purpose of Saving money?
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:02 pm by milktea

» Shop online and do comparison shopping at Dealam online discount coupons
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm by milktea

» Shopping Experience with coupons and Discount Codes
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm by milktea

Top posters
Byakuya Kuchiki
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBeach Party (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lemmy
Beach Party (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeach Party (open) - Page 2 Voting_barBeach Party (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sairento Bakuhatsu
Kensei Kontan
Reina Hikari
Kuraiyami Hana
Soren
Majeh
Ayame Hikari
Chris
Credits
Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Skin/Layout© Forumotion.com
Bleach©  Kubo Tite

Beach Party (open)

Go down 
+3
Ichigo Kurosaki
Lemmy
Reina Hikari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lemmy

Lemmy

Beach Party (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 pm

He struggled to hold her up. He wasn't the worlds strongest Arrancar or anything.
He slipped unerwater to take Reina off his arms.
Appearing again next to her, he said:
"You can do pretty good flips, Y'know."
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Reina swam to the surface and laughed,"it took a lot of practice." she says while smiling. She stretched a bit and playfully shoved Tomix.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"Practice, what do you mean?"
She shoved him. He moved his arm backs, and splashed her with all his might.
"How'd you like that?"
He laughed. This is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:57 am

Linomaru would see how they played with eachother and his left brow would rise as he looked at Reina and said"Reina Hikari,where have I heard that name?"he said to himself as he watched the two.He finally would ask "Uh..Reina may I ask you a question?....Did you have a teacher named Una Kija back in the first grade?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Reina giggled pand was about to splash back when Linomaru mentioned the name of her old first grade teacher. Gazing at him she spoke in a soft tone."yes...she was my first grade teacher... Why you ask?" though in truth she already knew the answer....

(Flashback)
the six year old kids played with toys and drew pictures, when teacher came back into the room and tanga bell. The class stopped what they where doing and looked up at the teacher silently. " class I have some wonderful news for you." the teacher said with a smile,"We have a new student, class say hello to Reina Hikari." as she said the girl's name,a cute and extremely shy young girl she came into the room wearing a white dress with a black hooded jacket and black flats, her hood was pulled over her head and her white hair with a bit of black at the ends was tied back In a ponytail.her soft silver blue eyes looked around the room.the teacher smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. The class obediantly said,"good morning Reina." Reina blushed,"um....Good morning and hi...." she said softly. The teacher then pointed at a boy with glasses,"Reina you are going to sit next to Linomaru." Reina nodded and walked over to the empty seat and sat next to him while smiling and blushing," hi ."

(end of flashback)

" are you....linomaru Hugo?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Tomix smiled. Reina had another friend. He was always happy for her.
"Hi there. I'm Tomix, Reina's boyfriend...and your name is?"
Tomix noticed this boy had quite a bit of spirtul Energy.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Reina smiled a bit as Tomix introduced himself,she still thought about her past. Linomaru was her bestfriend and probably still is, he was her only friend when she was little.....reina dove under the water and stayed there for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm

"Yup that's me."Linomaru would smile and rub the back of his head and he would look at Tomix and say"Boyfriend,Huh?...Cool,I'm Lin her first."Lin said this only to make him mad,but he didn't mean 'her first' as 'her first',he meant it as her first and only true best friend.He only said this to get Tomix mad at him,Lin could tell when someone had spiritual pressure by how the responded to his question.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:07 pm

First? What did this boy mean by that? He just ignored it, in any case.
"Well, it's nice to meet you, in any case...."
Reina had been underwater for a while, so he dived down to take a look at what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm

"Hmm..Those two are close."Linomaru would dive in after them and dove to Tomix and and motioned him to come up,Lin wanted to get to know his friend Reina's BOYFRIEND for himself to see if he meets Reina's Standards

Last edited by Linomaru Hugo on Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Tomix couldn't sight Reina, and saw Lin motioning for him to come back up. Tomix swan back up, and asked Lin:
"Why'd you want me to come back up? I was looking for Reina..." Tomix said in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Lin would lose his playful tone and would sound serious as he spoke "She'll be fine,the girl can hold her breathe for a long time...But the reason why is because I want to know,why my Reina chose you,If you don't mind me asking a few question?,I promise I won't ask nothing TO personal."
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:00 pm

He wanted to know why Reina wanted to go out with him!? Was this boy...jealous? Tomix shook the thoughts out.
"Sure...along as it's not TOO personal."
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Lin's eyes would narrow at Lemmy as he spoke "So where did you meet her?"He would wait for his response and ask another question."How long have you two been dating?"does the same as before then ask another one "How do you plan on supporting her?"He would let him finish answering that question as he quickly ask "Are you planing on marring her?...If so do you paln on having children or not?"Linomaru was acting more like a father than a friend.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Tomix head twisted from so many questions. He analyzed them one by one.
"Okay...we met in the little graveyard near the park...where I was remembering my sister."
"We've been dating for about two weeks or so."
"....I...I'm not really sure...but I'll think of somthing."
"I really don't think I should say this...but...yes."
"I hope you don't mind...I really don't want to answer this question."

Tomix took a deep breath. "Are you happy with my answers?"
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:34 pm

"Not really"so Lin would ask him another question"So what are you?"Lin felt spiritual pressure come from his as he answered his questions,Linomaru's voice would alot more serious than before this time he meant business his stare was cold and icy,very unlike the impression he gave off when he first swam over.,he didn't want anyone who could bring harm to Reina around her.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm

..."Do you really want to know what I am...I...I.."
Tomix tore the bandages off his arm, revealing the remains of a hollow mask.
"I...I am an Arrancar...One who was once a Hollow...once who was a human."
Tomix felt a tear fall down his eye.
"I know what you're thinking....An Arrancar...dating a human!?....I love Reina...and she knows what I am...She loves me....and I swore, the day we met, I would protect her."

Tomix rewrapped the bandage around his arm.
"You think I'll be the death of Reina...don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Meanwhile while the boys where talking Reina was sitting at the bottom of the sea occasionally creating air bubbles with her spiritual energy.Ayame had taught her the trick. Reina felt the boy's spiritual pressure begin to rise, Reina bit her lip but carefully so she wouldn't get water in her mouth. A pained expression came across her face. She hated fighting and fights in general. People got hurt, she felt Tomix's spritual energy calm down a bit but she didn't know what he was doing. Linomaru seemed to be upset as well, but she couldn't exactly figure out why. She swam a good 20 feet back from them and resurfaced with her back turned.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Linomaru would be shocked at this information he'd just learned he would begin thinking and then he heard Tomix say that he loves her,this would make lin angry and he spoke to him"What do you know about love?..All you Arrancar and Hollows do is kill and take away from those who trust them..so PLEASE tell me why I should believe you,because you cry?..No I need a better reason than that."Lin's voice would sound just as cold as he spoke to tomix,with the same look as before.
Back to top Go down
Lemmy

Lemmy

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:19 pm

More tears fell.
"I love her...because we are so alike. She was lonely...I was lonely..."
"Arrancar CAN feel things...we can love...We can care....AND FIGHTING IS NOT ALL WE CARE ABOUT! ONLY HOLLOWS HAVE NO FEELINGS!" Tomix didn't care that his power spiked.
Tomix turned away.
"Reina knows...and she accepts it. She loves me. Why can't you accept the fact that we were meant to be together!? She is constanly attacked by Hollows and Arrancar, and when I learnt this, I vowed to protect her."
Tomix knew Reina was coming back to the surface.
"She's coming back. Listen...accept the fact we love each other... Reina cares about us... I'd give anything to see her smile...and I want to protect that smile...forever."

Reina came back to the surface. Tomix turned, and gave her a playful hug and a kiss.
"Reina, that was amazing! How could you hold your breath for so long!?

Tomix looked back at Lin. Tomix's face said: Keep it between us. Our conversation.

OOC: Gotta go now. I'll reply tommorow. Night!
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Reina couldn't exactly here what they where saying but judging by the spiritual pressure Linomaru was untrustung and cold and Tomix was starting to get mad and he was pleading. She slightly looked over her shoulder,their expressions looked even worse. Reina had a feeling that this fight was about her.Linomaru had always cared about her well being so it wasn't unnatural of him to question Tomix. As for Tomix, he just loved her. They both loved her, what pained her the most was that she didn't like it when people fought for her or over her. She shivered and felt a cold tingle run down her spine. She bowed her head slightly and let a single tear fall.

Then she felt Tomix hug her and kiss her,she smiled weakly,"ayame just taught me this trick." she said simply while looking at Tomx and Linomaru with concern and love. She smiled warmly. Though eventually she would ask later.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Linomaru wouldn't be happy with what Tomix was saying and would become angry,his fist would clench as he was about to hit Tomix but he would stop at the sight of Reina coming from under the water,he would let Tomix swim to her and kiss her on the cheek,he would unclench his fist and Linomaru would look away for the moment as Tomix told him to keep their conversation between them,his face would crunch up a bit but he would turn back to normal as he swam over to the two and he would ask"So Reina,you really care about him huh?"Lin's voice would be low and concerned as he asked his question.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Reina looked at Linomaru," of course I do he's my boyfriend after all and I love him." she says softly while adding," and you know I love you too Lino-chan." she says calling linomaru by his nickname that Reina gave him as a child. She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Linomaru Hugo

Linomaru Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Linomaru's brow would twitch at at hearing the name she called him in the fourth-grade"Wow...I haven't been called that since the fourth grade..but since you say you love him...I guess I have no choice but to accept him."Linomaru would extend his hand for a shake as he said"Tomix..Promise me you will protect her and never cause her any pain?..cause if you do..."Linomaru would stop himself before he said anything to hurting to Tomix while Reina was around them and just smile and wait for Tomix to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Reina Hikari

Reina Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Reina giggled as Linomaru twitched as she called him by his childhood nickname. She then watch Linomaru hold out his hand to Tomix. She smiled a bit as Linomaru tried to find peace with Tomix. Reina smiled gratefully to Linomaru. She then poked his arm." linomaru can we talk?" she asked him her face turning a bit serious. She wanted to know why he was upset before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (open)   Beach Party (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next